[Current Drama 2022 & 2024] Pachinko, 파친코 - Lee Min Ho, Youn Yuh Jung, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami - Streaming on Apple TV+ | Season 1 & 2

syntyche

NIce!

The press con I posted on Friday is now fully subbed.  One question to LMH, do you have more lines that season 1--answer--I think so :wut:  I hope that means yes. Old Sunja is pretty funny.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

• partyon changed the title to [Current Drama 2022 & 2024] Pachinko, 파친코 - Lee Min Ho, Youn Yuh Jung, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami - Streaming on Apple TV+ | Season 1 & 2

Last night's episode was very impactful for me. Solomon Story line really picked up and the little boy actor who play Mozasu did such a good job. And lastly. the moment between Sunja and Isak was so heartbreaking, i cried tears. Both Minha Kim and Steven Noh did an amazing job in that scene. And LMH was only in for a brief scene, but He still gave a strong performance. 

If you guys watched it, let me know which part you like most from last night's episode :).

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

While I was taking one of my many mental breaks at work, I was thinking that it's hard not to feel for Hansu, despite who he became.  Even though he's high up on the Yakuza chain, he's really not respected by the Japanese.  He'll never be.  The other men only fear him because he has his FIL to back him.  What would happen if the FIL were no longer around?

On 8/31/2024 at 8:38 AM, scrawford said:

Last night's episode was very impactful for me. Solomon Story line really picked up and the little boy actor who play Mozasu did such a good job. And lastly. the moment between Sunja and Isak was so heartbreaking, i cried tears. Both Minha Kim and Steven Noh did an amazing job in that scene. And LMH was only in for a brief scene, but He still gave a strong performance. 

If you guys watched it, let me know which part you like most from last night's episode :).

I watched ep 2 this afternoon.  I wonder if Steven Noh lost weight for the episode.  I haven't really looked at him, but his cheeks look hollow and you can see his collar bone.  He really does look sick.  I don't think Isak had to worry about Sunja and the boys.  I think it's pretty clear that Sunja is a fighter.  I liked how Isak forgave the pastor; very touching.  I think Mozasu was still too young to grasp that his father was dying, but Noa clearly understood.  

20 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I watched ep 2 this afternoon.  I wonder if Steven Noh lost weight for the episode.  I haven't really looked at him, but his cheeks look hollow and you can see his collar bone.  He really does look sick.  I don't think Isak had to worry about Sunja and the boys.  I think it's pretty clear that Sunja is a fighter.  I liked how Isak forgave the pastor; very touching.  I think Mozasu was still too young to grasp that his father was dying, but Noa clearly understood.  

I think he might have loose some weight for that scene. I mean that's quite a dedication for one episode, however...I applaud him for it. Sunja is definitely a fighter and Isak knows it and the forgiving the pastor is very much Isak to the core, however, i liked how they contrast Isak's mercy, to Salomon's revenge. Basically showing how different the Isak's generation and Solomon's generation handle and solve conflict.

• Insightful 1

The best part about LMH playing Koh Hansu is, you can see he wants to be a Dad for Noa and likes Mozasu too, Koh hansu is his best yet after HJJ , I Feel. Antihero Hero with a heart, trashcan for the people he works for, Devil for the people he actually Loves. 

Can we have another of his sole POV or monologue....its such a complex feeling to see Sunja and Hansu and I want Noa and Hansu to hug....I also feel happy when I see Mozasu buzzing around his Ahjushi with gifts....

• Like 3