[Official] Nam Joohyuk x Bae Suzy / Nam Dosan x Seo Dalmi ~ Coding Couple

wildcherry

129775845_190176712718612_981306049896712051_n-2.jpg

"Dal-mi and Do-San wore a couple of platinum Chaumet bands from the Triomphe de Chaumet collection. The rings are simple, noticeably bears no diamonds. The ring boasts of a smooth, squared shape, and its most unique feature is that the ring converges at two points that mimics the infinity symbol. Triomphe de Chaumet platinum bands, 2, 825 SGD or 2, 11.93 USD."

startup-rings-insert.jpg

• Like 2

Expensive couple is expensive. 

Guys the withdrawal is real, I already exhausted everything with them and still not enough. :dissapointed_relieved: Anyway, hopefully we get more contents. *looking at you soop* I hope they won't stop spoiling us until their next project.

• Like 2

@wildcherry you won’t be able to move on :D I think by now it is getting suspicious. Initially I really thought they have become very close friends that was all. Please chime in if I miss something, below I’m citing the most apparent signs

- Suzy totally treated JH like her pillow during the beach scene rehearsal. She stayed very comfortably hugging him throughout the bts. She also wrapped her arms around his waist during the bts for the kiss scene in ep.15

- JH always took care of Suzy on set, giving her countless heat packs etc. Granted that he is very kind and caring by nature, but wearing her bag too during rehearsal is a bit next level (bts when Dalmi went to the woods to see Do San). Plus JH held onto Suzy’s arms right under her armpits as they walked. Totally intimate

- JH posted a pic w his FL, something he hasn’t done in years. He also liked photos of the two of them which Suzy posted on her IG

- the Soop badminton video! It is obvious that he pulled the chair closer to the point that there is no gap between the two of them. He also gave Suzy intense eye contacts lol, despite his shy nature

My opinion is, I’m very happy they are very close to each other and take care of each other. They are compatible on all fronts so if they do date it is almost great. I say almost as I’m just concerned if they won’t be together till the end, things will get awkward given they are still colleagues in the same company...Dating your colleague is always something to think very carefully about...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 12/11/2020 at 8:53 PM, inBinJinitrust said:

@wildcherry you won’t be able to move on :D I think by now it is getting suspicious. Initially I really thought they have become very close friends that was all. Please chime in if I miss something, below I’m citing the most apparent signs

- Suzy totally treated JH like her pillow during the beach scene rehearsal. She stayed very comfortably hugging him throughout the bts. She also wrapped her arms around his waist during the bts for the kiss scene in ep.15

- JH always took care of Suzy on set, giving her countless heat packs etc. Granted that he is very kind and caring by nature, but wearing her bag too during rehearsal is a bit next level (bts when Dalmi went to the woods to see Do San). Plus JH held onto Suzy’s arms right under her armpits as they walked. Totally intimate

- JH posted a pic w his FL, something he hasn’t done in years. He also liked photos of the two of them which Suzy posted on her IG

- the Soop badminton video! It is obvious that he pulled the chair closer to the point that there is no gap between the two of them. He also gave Suzy intense eye contacts lol, despite his shy nature

My opinion is, I’m very happy they are very close to each other and take care of each other. They are compatible on all fronts so if they do date it is almost great. I say almost as I’m just concerned if they won’t be together till the end, things will get awkward given they are still colleagues in the same company...Dating your colleague is always something to think very carefully about...

@inBinJinitrustWhat you observed are SPOT ON!

I am also suspecting for 8 Months of being together maybe they already developed their friendship to the next level between friends and lovers like more than a lover less than a friend level.  There are a lot of things that NJH did with Suzy that you already mentioned some that he hasn't done before  with his former leading ladies  after his break up with LSK as what I've read with the comments of his fans who knew him better and so did SUZY. Her fans also said that:

1. When she kiss her leading men she's not allowing them to open her mouth like her teeth serves as a barrier, but with Joo Hyuk it's a different thing. Like she's all out.

2. Suzy chose the unembellisehd wedding dress for their wedding moment the dress accentuates her slender waist and natural body curve giving off a simple yet elegant look. As I recall, in one of his interviews, Joo Hyuk said it doesn't matter to him if a a girl is not pretty or just simple as long as she is supportive of him and can grow with him and also cares for him. Things that we can see Suzy is doing. Well, vice versa.

3. She's more comfortable with NJH as her fans say unlike with her other leading men before. They are still close but not this close with JH.

I can't still get over them. I have recovered from my BinJin and HyunJi ships but I am still stuck in these two. Thankfully Management Soop is spoiling us so the more I am emotionally invested huhuhu! In other words the sexual tension is real even if they are not saying anything but Psychology 101, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. Anyway, hoping to see them again TOGETHER in a MOVIE or in another drama like after a year LOL! 

Speaking of SEXUAL TENSION these are the signs that they have:

1) EYE CONTACT

There’s no doubt that the chemistry between you is on fire if you constantly find yourselves locking eyes. Rule of thumb is that the longer it lingers, the greater the tension. (mostly Suz sometimes Joo Hyuk)

2) AWKWARD CONVERSATIONS

You know that feeling when you fancy someone where you suddenly forget all your words and hear yourself making silly jokes or giving stunted answers? (so Joo Hyuk). Well that's a sign of sexual tension, not just that your jokes are rubbish!

3) STARING

Sometimes you might happen to glance up at the same time as someone else, but if you find your eyes softening into a stare (or catch them doing the same) then it's likely there's something there. (BTS beach scene/beach getaway)

Exhibit B: Coffee Incident. Not too obvious Joo Hyuk. LOL!

4) YOU SUBTLY TOUCH EACH OTHER

Maybe it's a brush of the leg or a hand that lingers a little too long on a forearm after a funny joke. Whatever it is, subtle touching is definitely a sign of something sexy bubbling beneath the surface. (AHEM... Need I say more? Catching feelings Suzy & JH?)

5) YOU CAN'T HELP FLIRTING

'Did I really just say that?' you think to yourself during an interaction. (BTS when JH pretends to fan sign with Suzy and Suzy said write "I love you and put 10 hearts".) Well yes you did, and that's because you just can't stop yourself from flirting - and neither can they. (JH's "I love you" from the knitted cactus)

6) 'HEY, YOU TWO LOOK GREAT TOGETHER!'

People telling you that you would be good together is a subtle sign that there might be sexual tension there. It could be they sense it too or that the tension between you causes you to act more like a couple in some way. ("Anyone can see  you and it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines..." as what a  line from a song said)

7) YOU CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE AROUND THEM

Grinning like a Cheshire cat whenever they're around? Or more telling, smirking suggestively? You my friend, have got yourself a sign of sexual tension. (Caught you doing that many times Joo Hyuk especially when you were caught off guard by that kiss after watching the rainbow LOL!

8) YOU LAUGH A LOT

No explanation needed here really, laughing at or with someone is a great way to build a bond and subtly conveys sexual tension. (Suzy, girl, calm down)

9) YOU'RE OVERLY AWARE OF YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

You want to look your best when you're around your crush, particularly if you can sense they're looking at you, so becoming more aware of how we are holding ourselves and our facial expressions is natural.

Perhaps we want to look more wistful or you might find yourself licking or pouting your lips.. (We saw this many times during your BTS).

10) YOU TEASE EACH OTHER

We never really grow out of that playground behaviour. You know, when boy teases girl because he fancies her. Making fun of one another is a way of forging a personal bond and flirting in the process. It's also a sign that someone is paying attention to your mannerisms and actions. ( JH: Teases Suzy's birth mark on her hand is like a stain, the badminton play and other things too many to mention)

11) YOU RESPOND TO TOUCH BY GETTING CLOSER

If you reach out to grab their hand, do they pull away or get closer? If they move towards you, then they’re probably sexual attracted to you.

It could even be more subtle than that like if your hand brushes their leg but they float their leg into your touch rather than jerk away. ( Again BTS)

12) 'I BET...'

Betting someone something flirtatious is for definitely one of the signs of sexual tension. E.g. 'I bet you're a rubbish kisser (haha)', 'I bet you've never been to a dive bar in your life,' or 'I bet you're really naughty' are all signs.

They have to be said tongue in cheek of course, if someone is making an accusation then that's a different thing entirely... (Does betting on whose gonna buy coffee after losing a badminton game count? You bet!)

Exhibit B JH: " Shall we do it? Again? BET something?"

13) THEY LEAN IN WHEN THEY'RE TALKING TO YOU

If someone leans in to give you their full attention when you're talking, pay attention... (Joo Hyuk we didn't notice you pushing your chair closer to Suzy at that you bought coffee incident, we didn't, promise!)

Edited from https://www.redonline.co.uk/health-self/relationships/a26716058/sexual-tension-sexual-chemistry/

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@firebabe yes! I second the Psychology 101, great edit. The leaning in is just super obvious, one can see that easily without being observant ^^. Actually reading your post also reminded me, JH once said when it comes to romance, he preferred a same age partner instead of an older or younger one. All stars collide here?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Omg. The analysis! Lmao. I give you @firebabe @inBinJinitrust a pluses lol I can’t stop giggling. I have not been following them that long to make out a good opinion, so when I see how they act with one another offscreen I still dismiss it to be being awfully close; and I can tell that they like each other. What I love about them is they pretty have the same sense of humour, JH pretty much have a dry one and it would take someone who has the same wavelength to get it. Hence the laughing each time JH just blurts out something even if its on a dad joke level lmao. Forgive me for being a devil’s advocate but they say Suzy will never date a co star lmao we’ll I say she pretty much had broken all her rules as far as what as I have seen. And if you really like someone it’s a risk you have to take, very much like their drama’s theme lolz you invest in that person because they are worth it..but thing is wasn’t SK public pretty much unforgiving with dating and working together?

also when did JH say that he prefers the same age in the dating pool? Lol isn’t his ex 4 yrs older than him? :waitwhat:

• Like 1

@UPSGirl hi chingu, yes he went outside his age guideline (let’s put it this way lol) for his ex last time. To be honest I don’t really care about the Korean public perception when it comes to costars dating in that both JH and Suzy already have lots of anti fans over the years. No matter what they do or don’t do these anti fans will still criticise them. However given what JH went through with his ex (who was also in the same company, eventually he left the company), I’m very hesitant about him repeating history of dating his colleague. While I admit they are so compatible on all fronts, they are still very young with long career chapters ahead of them for me to believe they are for each other for life at this stage. They will continue to be working with so many different costars in the future. JH is yet to join the army. I’d rather they take it slow, nurture this mutual fond feeling and continue to be there for each other to see if it can stand the test of time first. 

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

@UPSGirl hi chingu, yes he went outside his age guideline (let’s put it this way lol) for his ex last time. To be honest I don’t really care about the Korean public perception when it comes to costars dating in that both JH and Suzy already have lots of anti fans over the years. No matter what they do or don’t do these anti fans will still criticise them. However given what JH went through with his ex (who was also in the same company, eventually he left the company), I’m very hesitant about him repeating history of dating his colleague. While I admit they are so compatible on all fronts, they are still very young with long career chapters ahead of them for me to believe they are for each other for life at this stage. They will continue to be working with so many different costars in the future. JH is yet to join the army. I’d rather they take it slow, nurture this mutual fond feeling and continue to be there for each other to see if it can stand the test of time first. 

Agreed. I read somewhere he was friends first with his ex having been working on modeling gigs and eventually dated even before wlfkbj. And it does seem like deja vu lol being in the same exact circumstances as the previous and I understand why he would be extra cautious navigating this. Do you know if things ended badly with them? It could also be that the agency they belong to back then didn’t handle it discreetly and delicately which could be one of the reasons why he left. And I am with you, I’d rather them take it slow. They have a blossoming career ahead and they are a point where they have to strike the iron while its hot. I would hate for them to break up when he enlists (seriously though, why it seems inevitable and almost automatic that couples break up just because the bf is enlisting? Its silly). But what do you do if you find the right person at the wrong time though? I married my husband when I was their age lol. Granted that we’re mere peasants compared to these two lol and the circumstances are very different, but we decided to be together against all odds because we thought there is no one else we’d rather spend our lives with. Lmao I can’t believe I am comparing ourselves with them strangers lol but it is almost an anomaly these days that you see both people stay thru thick or thin so I get what you are saying.. 

• Love 2

8 hours ago, UPSGirl said:

Forgive me for being a devil’s advocate but they say Suzy will never date a co star lmao we’ll I say she pretty much had broken all her rules as far as what as I have seen.

Actually I believe she did once, her co star SJ from GFB. However she was too young at the time that they denied it. And if you followed her at the time, it was very suspicious from the time she left her house to the the time she met him

Spoiler

suzy-sung-joon.jpg

Spoiler

suzysung.jpg

However that was years ago...she was 19 at the time & he was 24, and both have long moves on.

Tbh I was kinda suspicious abt how suddenly Suzy was linked to NJH abt 2 years ago. It started with both were offered to act in C&HM, but both turned down the offer. Later Suzy was chosen to be Dior Korea model, not long after NJH was chosen as Dior Men Korea model. What no surprise me the most is her leaving JYP in 2019, to join Soop and not long after NJH followed her suit, leaving YG to join Soop too. Ofc we know JYP & YG ceo are close friends & 2 of their best artists left them to roof under the same management. Also when NJH joined Soop he was named as Suzy's new leading  an for Startup. 

During Startup presscon,  they both seemed awkward with each other, however in other promotional clips they're completely at ease with each other, especially in ep 3 bts, when NJH help Suzy to rip off the ice-cream cover, where he simply grabbed it from her hand so casually without waiting for her to ask for help. Which made me think could they be awkward on the presscon day because they were being too careful not to be seen like a couple? That has always been in my mind seeing their accelerated closeness from bts.

Anyway I find this cute video of young NJH wanted to meet Suzy & finally got his chance

• Like 2

@wildcherry please allow me to clarify on that video from the Idle Mermaid/ Surplus Princess drama. Many thought that the Suzy in the above clip is Bae Suzy but in fact there was a character in the series names Su Ji who is Big’s initial love interest (Big is JH’s character in this drama). Below is another clip from that drama which further explains the previous clip.

@UPSGirl I also married early :wub: I think artists (I prefer to call them like that than celebrities) are different from us in that they are very sensitive and easy to fall into the characters they play. This is especially the case when you spend months and months filming a project. What is more, given the nature of their jobs, they also face lots of temptations. Many people would want to flirt with them or get it their circles etc etc. Last but not least is the hectic work schedules which make relationships even more fragile. All in all, out of sight out of mind is a hard to avoid situation. Hence if a relationship can withstand the test of time then it is super precious 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, firebabe said:

@inBinJinitrustWhat you observed are SPOT ON!

I am also suspecting for 8 Months of being together maybe they already developed their friendship to the next level between friends and lovers like more than a lover less than a friend level.  There are a lot of things that NJH did with Suzy that you already mentioned some that he hasn't done before  with his former leading ladies  after his break up with LSK as what I've read with the comments of his fans who knew him better and so did SUZY. Her fans also said that:

1. When she kiss her leading men she's not allowing them to open her mouth like her teeth serves as a barrier, but with Joo Hyuk it's a different thing. Like she's all out.

2. Suzy chose the unembellisehd wedding dress for their wedding moment the dress accentuates her slender waist and natural body curve giving off a simple yet elegant look. As I recall, in one of his interviews, Joo Hyuk said it doesn't matter to him if a a girl is not pretty or just simple as long as she is supportive of him and can grow with him and also cares for him. Things that we can see Suzy is doing. Well, vice versa.

3. She's more comfortable with NJH as her fans say unlike with her other leading men before. They are still close but not this close with JH.

I can't still get over them. I have recovered from my BinJin and HyunJi ships but I am still stuck in these two. Thankfully Management Soop is spoiling us so the more I am emotionally invested huhuhu! In other words the sexual tension is real even if they are not saying anything but Psychology 101, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. Anyway, hoping to see them again TOGETHER in a MOVIE or in another drama like after a year LOL! 

Speaking of SEXUAL TENSION these are the signs that they have:

1) EYE CONTACT

There’s no doubt that the chemistry between you is on fire if you constantly find yourselves locking eyes. Rule of thumb is that the longer it lingers, the greater the tension. (mostly Suz sometimes Joo Hyuk)

2) AWKWARD CONVERSATIONS

You know that feeling when you fancy someone where you suddenly forget all your words and hear yourself making silly jokes or giving stunted answers? (so Joo Hyuk). Well that's a sign of sexual tension, not just that your jokes are rubbish!

3) STARING

Sometimes you might happen to glance up at the same time as someone else, but if you find your eyes softening into a stare (or catch them doing the same) then it's likely there's something there. (BTS beach scene/beach getaway)

Exhibit B: Coffee Incident. Not to obvious Joo Hyuk. LOL!

4) YOU SUBTLY TOUCH EACH OTHER

Maybe it's a brush of the leg or a hand that lingers a little too long on a forearm after a funny joke. Whatever it is, subtle touching is definitely a sign of something sexy bubbling beneath the surface. (AHEM... Need I say more? Catching feelings Suzy & JH?)

5) YOU CAN'T HELP FLIRTING

'Did I really just say that?' you think to yourself during an interaction. (BTS when JH pretends to fan sign with Suzy and Suzy said write "I love you and put 10 hearts".) Well yes you did, and that's because you just can't stop yourself from flirting - and neither can they. (JH's "I love you" from the knitted cactus)

6) 'HEY, YOU TWO LOOK GREAT TOGETHER!'

People telling you that you would be good together is a subtle sign that there might be sexual tension there. It could be they sense it too or that the tension between you causes you to act more like a couple in some way. ("Anyone can see  you and it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines..." as what a  line from a song said)

7) YOU CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE AROUND THEM

Grinning like a Cheshire cat whenever they're around? Or more telling, smirking suggestively? You my friend, have got yourself a sign of sexual tension. (Caught you doing that many times Joo Hyuk especially when you were caught off guard by that kiss after watching the rainbow LOL!

8) YOU LAUGH A LOT

No explanation needed here really, laughing at or with someone is a great way to build a bond and subtly conveys sexual tension. (Suzy, girl, calm down)

9) YOU'RE OVERLY AWARE OF YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

You want to look your best when you're around your crush, particularly if you can sense they're looking at you, so becoming more aware of how we are holding ourselves and our facial expressions is natural.

Perhaps we want to look more wistful or you might find yourself licking or pouting your lips.. (We saw this many times during your BTS).

10) YOU TEASE EACH OTHER

We never really grow out of that playground behaviour. You know, when boy teases girl because he fancies her. Making fun of one another is a way of forging a personal bond and flirting in the process. It's also a sign that someone is paying attention to your mannerisms and actions. ( JH: Teases Suzy's birth mark on her hand is like a stain, the badminton play and other things too many to mention)

11) YOU RESPOND TO TOUCH BY GETTING CLOSER

If you reach out to grab their hand, do they pull away or get closer? If they move towards you, then they’re probably sexual attracted to you.

It could even be more subtle than that like if your hand brushes their leg but they float their leg into your touch rather than jerk away. ( Again BTS)

12) 'I BET...'

Betting someone something flirtatious is for definitely one of the signs of sexual tension. E.g. 'I bet you're a rubbish kisser (haha)', 'I bet you've never been to a dive bar in your life,' or 'I bet you're really naughty' are all signs.

They have to be said tongue in cheek of course, if someone is making an accusation then that's a different thing entirely... (Does betting on whose gonna buy coffee after losing a badminton game count? You bet!)

Exhibit B JH: " Shall we do it? Again? BET something?"

13) THEY LEAN IN WHEN THEY'RE TALKING TO YOU

If someone leans in to give you their full attention when you're talking, pay attention... (Joo Hyuk we didn't notice you pushing your chair closer to Suzy at that you bought coffee incident, we didn't, promise!)

Edited from https://www.redonline.co.uk/health-self/relationships/a26716058/sexual-tension-sexual-chemistry/

It's my first time to be here and I am so glad to find pleasant people from other ships that I am also aboard. 

As usual, it is very refreshing to read things that are actually inside my head (and heart). Hahaha. 

I agree with everything that you guys said. 

These two are surely special to each other and may I add how Suzy also casually hugs (with locked hands) JH in the BTS where they actually kissed again and yeah, again, how she casually grabs JH's fingers and puts on nail polish as if they have been so used on doing this together!! Omo. 

Please. Please. Please. 

I know majority of you have seen this. 

I just want to see it over and over again. Huhu. I miss them so much! 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@UPSGirl

And it does seem like deja vu lol being in the same exact circumstances as the previous and I understand why he would be extra cautious navigating this. Do you know if things ended badly with them? It could also be that the agency they belong to back then didn’t handle it discreetly and delicately which could be one of the reasons why he left.

Reading this, I remembered reading an interview where in Joo Hyuk said about REAL and REALITY and that he was force to break up with his girlfriend because of the REALITY I don't know actually what he meant by that. I just assumed that he was force by agency that time  to breakup with LSK I just assumed and that's why he also left. 

I married my husband when I was their age lol. 

Wow me too! I married mine when I was 25 and he was 26 so almost the same age and can't help but agree when you said regardless of the circumstances you decided to stick together against all odds because same as you we were also on the same boat years ago LOL! I am actually on my 40's now but still fangirling these two and others too! LOL!

@wildcherry

What no surprise me the most is her leaving JYP in 2019, to join Soop and not long after NJH followed her suit, leaving YG to join Soop too.

Adding to this is the fact that when Suzy turned down the drama she's supposed to star with NJH, Joo Hyuk also followed suit. That kept me thinking too.

• Like 2

TBH I'm rewatching Episodes 15-16 everyday it's like I cannot get over them yet. Withdrawal symptoms? I am addicted to them. How can you get over these two? I got over BinJin and HyunJi after I saw these two but I don't know when I'd get over NamZy LOL!

• Like 3

So last night, me and my hubby had to watch replays of Start-up in Netflix. It's the first night without them. And it is so damn sadddddd. Huhu. So I come back here to read more about our cutest and cuddliest bickering couple. Hahahaha. 

And then this one again made me miss them even more.  

The background music, FOR YOU I WILL, just describes how Dosan will do everything for Dalmi just to make her happy.