[Official] Nam Joohyuk x Bae Suzy / Nam Dosan x Seo Dalmi ~ Coding Couple

wildcherry

On 11/23/2020 at 11:10 AM, tinkerbell86 said:
  Hide contents

Some people especially from his other shipper said that NJH is still with her ex. Meanwhile Suzy is not the type who usually falls in love with her costars and from her dating record, her ex are much older than her age.

But I can't help myself for not rooting for them. B)

The same agency, both Dior BA, Suzy covered Best Part song, NJH liked his pic with Suzy on Soop IG boss, then he liked their pic on her IG, then surprisingly posted their pic on his IG (second pic is so cute) after the last time years ago with his other costar, then liked and commented his video on Suzy IG. Somehow I can't still believe NJH can do that things. :D

But yeah...all of part of their drama promotions sure. For now I just hope they can continue their friendship even after SU. 

Anw..thank you for creating this thread and I say hi to all. :getmygrooveon:

Spoiler

From past record, celebrities who dated publicly then announced  officially break up either thru their mgt company or in their socmed, are confirmed to have been truly break out with no intention of getting back together. If they do feels they still have chance of reconciliation, they wouldn’t have reported the break up at all. Like SZ & LMH’s case, there were already rumours of the break up before he enter military but both their company denied, it was much later they officially confirmed the break up. I think like other couples they fight & break up many times too but it was until a point the realised they’re not meant to be together & with intention to move on, only then they make official break up announcement. In NJH’s case I believe he was truly over her, especially when he decided to move to a different mgt company from his ex. It was only the wishful thinking of their fandom who want to believe they’re still together. 

Hi to you to:D

I think rather than age factors, I think SZ goes for the similar character trade. I’ve been following her from time to time ever since Dream High, when she was barely 17. I noticed character wise she likes a guy who’s funny & mischievous who likes teasing her. She once said on a variety show she likes a guy who’s nice but bad to her, which confused everyone there, but I think I got the general idea. She likes a kind, down to earth but a playful guy who likes teasing her. One of her ideal guy is 2PM Wooyoung & he teases her a lot. Both her exes were real funny guys too

On the physical side, she has a thing for an extremely tall, slim with broad shoulder guy.

Spoiler

datb4.jpg

BWRSexLCQAA0dmt.jpg

She was once was in a turmoil when on her 19th birthday she was caught on date with GFB co star, 23 year old Sung Joon. She was still an upcoming idol at the time with a newly acquired  Nation First Love title, so both their companies denied the relationship. Honestly of all ex boyfriends, the one I truly believe she has relationship with is SJ & LMH bcs there were evidence. Tho the one with LMH were kinda hard to see but she was still with him when the paparazzi caught them. I don’t believe the one with with LDW bcs they used his picture with SNSD Jessica picture & claimed it was him & SZ on a date. It was an old picture, but her company just let it go, only to announce a break up a few months after. 

Anyway  if you see there’s a similar trade between NJH & the guy she’s dated. Their age varies but the characters & physical appearances seems to have similarities.

Anyway, not going to worry about it. It doesn’t matter if they date or not, I just hope to see them more on screen together because of all the actors Suzy has worked with, her offscreen chemistry with NJH is the best. LOL :partyblob:

So I really wish to see them doing a variety together. It will be hilarious to see a these 4 D couple working or travelling together 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Crumbs from Soop Management I'm posting the video of the stills that you posted @wildcherryhehe 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZBTkJcmSg

And more about them: 

Did You Know? Bae Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk Were Supposed to Star in a K-Drama Together in 2018

Before "Start-Up," they were both offered the lead roles in "Come and Hug Me."

Did You Know? Bae Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk Were Supposed to Star in a K-Drama Together in 2018

Loving Nam Joo Hyuk and Bae Suzy’s tandem on Start-Up? Well, it turns out, K-drama fans could’ve gotten the handsome pairing way earlier—back in 2018, to be exact. So yup, we could've already witnessed their chemistry two years ago!

nam joo hyuk and bae suzy in start-up

Two years ago, both actors were offered the lead roles for the mystery romance thriller Come and Hug Me. The MBC drama centers on Yoon Na Moo and Gil Nak Won, childhood friends turned lovers separated by a tragedy. The pair continue to cross paths in the next 12 years as they attempt to navigate their complicated relationship.

According to reports, Suzy turned down the role after studying the script, and Joo Hyuk declined the offer as well right after.  The 2018 series soon pushed through instead with actors Jang Ki Yong and Jin Ki Joo playing the lead characters. The show turned out to be a success, and it even went on to earn multiple awards after its run.

Fun fact: Suzy was also offered the lead role for the 2016 drama, Cheese in the Trap, in which Joo Hyuk played a supporting character. She turned down the offer and the role eventually went to Kim Go Eun.

In the end, as fate would have it, and as we know now, Joo Hyuk and Suzy didn’t miss their chance to star in a K-drama together for tvN’s Start-Up.

Still, all’s well that ends well! We say they were destined to pair up on-screen.

Well I hope they are also destined in real life LOL! I read somewhere that Joo Hyuk is taking his time and is very cautious when he opens his heart because he tends to fall in love so hard and he is really the serious type. 

Maybe he already moved on from LSK because like his past crushes and love it took him some time also. Recently he did some unexpected things like posting pictures of him and Suzy in IG which he rarely do with his leading ladies before and also he comments and other things. I do hope their friendship will bloom to something else since they have the same agency like the HyunJi, maybe they will eventually. Only time will tell. 

@wildcherry

So I really wish to see them doing a variety together. 

Same here! Though mine is, I would really love to see them in a sitcom  a weekly show like Potato Star 2013QR3 with the other 3 Samsan Tech guys (Stephanie Lee and the 2 guys) and Seon Ho of course with his chubby assistant since he seems funny too. In my head I could picture them living in a village like Joo Hyuk and Suzy are young married couple who live in a village named Happy Village and with chaotic nosey neighbors like Seon-ho, and the SamSan tech guys. Then every week they will also feature couples as guests of course I would love to see my other ships (HyunJi, BinJin, WonJoon) guesting as crazy or pregnant anything that will be funny for us LOL! I am bias but kidding aside I would love to see them do a situational comedy show.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yass this thread is moving along!  The chemistry though offscreen and onscreen.  Awww...

Anyway, doesn't NJH's leading ladies all noonas though? If he broke his streak for Suzy, she is indeed special.  I mean who wouldn't? She is charming, funny and at the same time, very talented. Not so hard to fall for.  lol. What I like about her is that she seems to be earnest and she values the relationship she had with everyone.  Screw the naysayers, nor the gossiping.  She never fails to support and gives credit when it is due. 

Is it me I feel robbed that Dalmi and Dosan don't have that much chance to go lovey-dovey with each other? With the glow up Dosan got, and Dalmi (she is pretty everyday per Dosan) they won't be able to get their hands off each other.  Enough with the yearning, noble idiocy and the pining. Hopefully with get that in the last episodes because I am thirsty lol.:Megalol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, firebabe said:

According to reports, Suzy turned down the role after studying the script, and Joo Hyuk declined the offer as well right after.  The 2018 series soon pushed through instead with actors Jang Ki Yong and Jin Ki Joo playing the lead characters. The show turned out to be a success, and it even went on to earn multiple awards after its run.

Fun fact: Suzy was also offered the lead role for the 2016 drama, Cheese in the Trap, in which Joo Hyuk played a supporting character. She turned down the offer and the role eventually went to Kim Go Eun.

Yes, I’ve read that they both were offered & both turned down the offer Come Hug Me. At first I was kinda disappointed because miss the chance to see both of them together on the screen but after actually watching the drama, I’m glad that both of them did. To me it was an interesting drama. Jang Ki Young was wonderful in it, the chemistry was great but that kind of drama isn’t something that I would to watch over & over again. It was really a dark drama, even just mentioning it I’m kinda scared. So I’m glad they both turn it down because now they get a chance to act together in a more fun & wonderful drama, which I know its gonna be a favourite for years to come, just like Dream High,WYWS, also WF & Dazzled. And what I like most abt this drama is tho it’s about youth, its not a teens or college drama. The story focus on young adults 20s going on 30s, meaning they have more freedom for skinship & passionate kisses, tho they’ve wasted for 7 good episodes now;) Anyway I’m still happy they have many beautiful scenes together.

• Like 2

Personally I think at the very least, by now  they are very comfortable and close with each other, like very good friends, which is nice to see as they are same age and work in the same company. There were many sweet and caring gestures from Joo Hyuk from the bts, eg. fixed up Suzy’s jacket or turned around to help her stand after the couch scene, etc. He is very shy and reserved But around Suzy he is a lot more at ease. And broke his own record of NOT posting any pic with his FL for years. I also think it is very sweet of Suzy to post Do Dal pics on her IG particularly the latest bus one. One may say this is to promote the drama. Yes that maybe true, but it looks like cheering up posts to Joo Hyuk who has been unfairly attacked by haters for his role :)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, UPSGirl said:

Yass this thread is moving along!  The chemistry though offscreen and onscreen.  Awww...

Anyway, doesn't NJH's leading ladies all noonas though? If he broke his streak for Suzy, she is indeed special.  I mean who wouldn't? She is charming, funny and at the same time, very talented. Not so hard to fall for.  lol. What I like about her is that she seems to be earnest and she values the relationship she had with everyone.  Screw the naysayers, nor the gossiping.  She never fails to support and gives credit when it is due. 

Is it me I feel robbed that Dalmi and Dosan don't have that much chance to go lovey-dovey with each other? With the glow up Dosan got, and Dalmi (she is pretty everyday per Dosan) they won't be able to get their hands off each other.  Enough with the yearning, noble idiocy and the pining. Hopefully with get that in the last episodes because I am thirsty lol.:Megalol:

Same here I am thirsty too! Why does it have to be a one time kiss? (even though it's long LOL!) I would love to see another passionate kiss.

I couldn't help but laugh at this meme LOL!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIR8yy5pxOb/

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, firebabe said:

Same here I am thirsty too! Why does it have to be a one time kiss? (even though it's long LOL!) I would love to see another passionate kiss.

I couldn't help but laugh at this meme LOL!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIR8yy5pxOb/

LOL. That was hilarious. It was very fitting too, they are actually running away from rabid zombie fans. I am holding out hope that they would top the first kiss or will there even be a second one. *insert Michael Scott's noooo gif* I don't know what the hold up is, maybe it's because it's pandemic? They don't want to risk the actors getting sick because of the saliva exchange? LOL. 

On the other hand, a part of me wants this to be all over. The toxicity really got to me.  Hopefully the writer will do them justice by giving their characters a proper send off and an well deserved ending.  No fan pandering.  And if I could, after all this, I will hug both of NJH and Suzy and tell them they did a great job and they have my support for I will watch the heck of everything they make together or individually from here on out. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

same age,same agency so comfortable.

there bts where they play along with ink in suzy chin. Suzy have big moles in her right hand and kinda shy about it. Then joo hyuk jokes about it by touching that moles and want to erased it. He kinda said this stain not gone and you know suzy pout about it,well you must be so close to jokes about that hahahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

DIOR Babies.. Wishing they will graze a cover this December

Dior Alert! Bae Suzy and Nam Joo-hyuk Are Tandem Goals In Their Best Dior Looks Yet

A duo in Dior is always a sight to see!

Carla Buyo

December 3, 2020, 06:10 PM

You’d be quite surprised how in-sync Bae Suzy and Nam Joo-hyuk is onscreen and offscreen. The two leading stars of Netflix’s newest hit series Start-Up are also two of the most influential Dior brand ambassadors for South Korea. The French luxury fashion house ushered this match made in heaven as they both take on the streets of Korea and Paris in their killer Dior looks.

Bae Suzy was first tapped by the brand to grace the Lady Dior Art Exhibit in Seoul where she wore a a full-on Dior ensemble with her silver Mini Lady Dior art bag. Her debut with the brand was then followed by a visit at ABCDior’s pop-up in Marina Bay, Singapore. Not long after, Bae Suzy was already invited to attend the Dior Spring/Summer 2019 runway show at Paris Fashion Week! Like a true K-star, Suzy was the ultimate standout of the show as she sported a dress and a mint green Lady Dior bag specifically chosen for her by Maria Grazia Chiuri.

Apart from a number of Dior events, exclusive parties, and gifts coming from left to right, Suzy made sure that she banners the brand even during her downtime. In fact, her Instagram feed is full of photos of her and her personal Dior favorites including the Book Tote, Saddle Bag, and the St. Honore Bag. More recently we saw Suzy in an angelic white Dior dress at the 56th Baeksang Awards where she easily bagged an award as our best dressed!  Did we mention that her cover with Vogue Korea looked so dreamy as well?

86aee518-6406-4873-89ee-7ef2120d07b1_bae%20suzy%2010.jpg
Photo from Vogue Korea

While Bae Suzy was busy churning out womenswear looks for Dior, Nam Joo-hyuk made sure that his Dior ensembles fell nothing short of menswear and streetwear luxe. Joo-hyuk's first appearance as a brand ambassador was at the Dior Men Pre-Fall 2019 runway show in Tokyo. He attended the star-studded show in a silk blue coat paired with a rich blue buttondown, a pair of black trousers, and white Dior sneakers. Back in Seoul, he attended a Dior pop-up launch in a cool neutral outfit. On top of his ambassador duties for the brand, Joo-hyuk also showed his modeling abilities through three magazine covers with Esquire Korea, Esquire Hong Kong, and Dazed Korea. 

cb6934fd-ab2c-4383-923e-efa114ef1b2f_bae%20suzy%2010.jpg
Photo from Dazed Korea

His most internet-breaking moment with Dior has got to be his cover with Dazed Korea! Joo-hyuk was the first to wear the exclusive and limited edition Air Dior. The now P200,000 pair of sneakers was one of the most coveted sneakers this year and to have someone as mighty as Joo-hyuk to wear it leaves us out of words.

Do check out the gallery down below to see their Dior moments in photos. From their street style, runway show appearances, best dressed red carpets moments, to their magazine covers, we made sure to give you a good dose of Bae Suzy and Joo-hyuk right before Start-Up ends!

https://metro.style/fashion/metrostylewatch/bae-suzy-and-nam-joo-hyuk/28361?gid=4148f711-2fe7-4caa-9728-8ddfd731eb9b&pid=1

• Like 4

Can't wait for tomorrow Episode 15. I am so excited. The first time I am looking forward to Saturday and really love to shorten the days so I could watch Start Up and DoDal/ Namzy. Anyhoo, I love Kdramas nowadays they are pairing couples that are pleasing to the eyes and with age appropriate people at that:

BinJin (Hyun Bin-38 and Son Ye Jin-38)

HyunJi (Kim Soo Hyun-32 and Seo Ye Ji-30)

NamZy (Nam Joo Hyuk-26 and Suzy Bae-26)

and then I am looking forward to a new couple and New Kdrama Run On in Netflix this December with Im Siwan (31y/o) and Shin Se Kyung (30 y/o). I do not know Im Siwan only that he is a singer but I saw Shin Se Kyung's works before. The Girl Who Sees Scents and as Nam Joo Hyuk's partner in The Bride Of Habaek although this one I did not get to finish since it's dragging and I really do not want to see Joo Hyuk with Noonas LOL! Sorry LSK fans! But I love LSK she's so kind in real life they said. Although I much wanted Joo Hyuk to end up with Suzy LOL!

• Like 4

Also I saw on twitter they both love Kimchi Jiggae lolz. Twins.  Hands Up Hello GIF by Laurie Rowan

What about Bogum? Some fans want them together too apparently.  But as @wildcherrysaid, her type gravitates toward a taller guy. lol But you can't deny, it's going to be one tough call.  Bogum is also aesthetically beautiful.

• Blob 1

13 hours ago, UPSGirl said:

Also I saw on twitter they both love Kimchi Jiggae lolz. Twins.  
[spoiler][/spoiler]

What about Bogum? Some fans want them together too apparently.  But as @wildcherrysaid, her type gravitates toward a taller guy. lol But you can't deny, it's going to be one tough call.  Bogum is also aesthetically beautiful.

What abt Bogum? He’s a great guy too. I’m just as happy if Suzy is with either Bogum or Joohyuk. However I lean more towards Joohyuk because Suzy seems more girlish & comfy with Joohyuk than she’s with her any other costars. Also tho they looks good together, they seem to have set certain boundaries & neither cross the line.

Anyway the way JH & SZ seem to comfortable with each other lately made me wonder if they are already close even before Start Up but have to act formally in the beginning of the drama. Come to think of it they share several close friends like IU, Baekhyun & Lee Jong Suk, so its not a surprise if they mingle in the same crowds 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

I want START UP Season 2 huhuhu! Or since it's not a Start Up company anymore just a sequel to this. I want more! I just want to know how they will cope married life and how the business is faring I hope they will make a continuation of this. I really love the concept.

https://twitter.com/namjoohyukjpn/status/1335611898637688832

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Aww I miss them so much already. *crying*:crymeme: Personally I want season 2 but when I think about how the rabids will come out of the woodwork raising hell again,  I was like, nah, I'll wait for an entirely new project with them.  I am with the knetz population, don't date yet, film another drama and 2 more movies and they can do whatever they want for all I care. lolz Also with NJH set to enlist if not next year or the next after that, I am sure he'll fill up his plate. And Suzy too, she's going back to singing, am I right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

@UPSGirl

Aww I miss them so much already. *crying*

Huhuhu me too! Can't get over it and I already have SEPANX (separation anxiety) right now. It didn't help also that right now I am listening to sad Christmas songs like Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, I'll Be Home For Christmas and all the sad Christmas medley because of Start Up concluded.:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1