[Official] Nam Joohyuk x Bae Suzy / Nam Dosan x Seo Dalmi ~ Coding Couple

wildcherry

Omg that kiss scene :ilike:but I worry, lolz as kisses this soon into the drama tend to be the last. Sorry my RofY wounded heart is still reeling lol. They gave us the kiss a bit early (not even as intense) and they never followed through. And worse-they kept the relationship open ended. Haha lame I know. Anywayssss- back to the kiss, hehe, NJH has his lips puckering when Suzy grabbed his neck to kiss him as if he’s expecting it hahahaha. First kisses are supposed to be awkward but omg Dosan is sure a fast learner. Hehe he accelerated from an amateur to a pro in his 2nd try. Lmao

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I want that OST. The melody (though I don't understand the lyrics lol) is so spot on and totally captured the moment.  And that last shot with the breeze blowing through them swishing the strands of their hair.  So beautiful. Gah.:byebye2:

• Like 3

It's great that they belong to one agency together lolz, we are at advantage because they feed us with so many contents. Haha. Again, one more time: so freaking cute these two.  It nice to see co stars really mesh well together on and off screen.  Hopefully this isn't the last they work together.

• Like 4

Can’t help sharing this clip, which I find too cute either for Dodal fans or Namzy/Joozy fans

3 hours ago, COCOT NYOLOT said:

I want be a shipper of JooZy. But i worried about Namlee. Please, could explained to me about namlee for now? Bcs, im a new member of kdrama lovers 

Actually nothing much to it

Spoiler

Nam Joo Hyuk & Lee Sung Kyung work together in Weightlifting Fairy in 2016, they confirmed dating not long after the drama ended but they confirmed break up around August 2017. Tho fans still hope Namlee to be still together, since they made their break up official  I believe they have move on, especially when NJH left their former mgt company. That’s about it, just like Suzy has officially break up with LMH, there are fans who still wish them to get back together, but from past record celebrity couples who officially dated & then officially announced their break up hardly get back together again... so that’s my take. As for now Joohyuk & Suzy both are still single & free to date anyone they wish

• Like 4

Spoiler

Some people especially from his other shipper said that NJH is still with her ex. Meanwhile Suzy is not the type who usually falls in love with her costars and from her dating record, her ex are much older than her age.

But I can't help myself for not rooting for them. B)

The same agency, both Dior BA, Suzy covered Best Part song, NJH liked his pic with Suzy on Soop IG boss, then he liked their pic on her IG, then surprisingly posted their pic on his IG (second pic is so cute) after the last time years ago with his other costar, then liked and commented his video on Suzy IG. Somehow I can't still believe NJH can do that things. :D

But yeah...all of part of their drama promotions sure. For now I just hope they can continue their friendship even after SU. 

Anw..thank you for creating this thread and I say hi to all. :getmygrooveon:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Aww.  I have been out for a week and missed a ton of juicy tidbits. lol Anyway, I'll be hanging out in here more because..well, I was trying to keep my life toxic free and the main thread that once was great now it's..well let's just say it's becoming too much for me. Anyway..let just go squeal at these two.  Haha. I love that we have these little tiny group here.  Did you guys see the Swoon's claw machine game? They are a riot.  It's good that they seem like really good friends, I have heard of co-stars not liking each other.  Imagine if you have to kiss that co star and act lovey dovey when you despise him/her in real life? lol I know it's called professional acting. I am just glad its not my calling haha.

Hey I was like browsing (yep browsing not stalking) thru NJH's insta, well, lo and behold, he was friends with Stephanie Lee (Sa-ha) and they go way back their modeling days. Speaking as third party observer with absolutely interest on the matter (lol), I think they are just good friends. Suzy is also as playful with all his co-stars so probably the hyping these two were doing were just for the show. Not that I mind if they date each other.  But at this stage in their career, and btw, has NJH enlisted yet? Dating could be the last thing on their minds.  Don't come at me for raining the parade, for we can never tell.  For all we know there could be already something brewing between them but as I see it, they are in the height of their careers, dating will only come second.

I wonder what will come after the time jump.  Kinda worried.  Dosan looked changed, he looked glum. :bawling:

• Like 3

The PD said Joohyuk kiss  Suzy like he’s eating ice cream? Really? 

Hi everyone here! Another nice couple to be shipped I am from BinJin and HyunJi I also love WonJoon and now I can't help liking also Juzy anybody that is pleasing t the eyes I love to ship. LOL! Anyway, would like to ask if the kiss was really taken on Suzy's birthday October 10? If that is the case then this is really a priceless gift from one of the best kissers of Kdramas. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, firebabe said:

Hi everyone here! Another nice couple to be shipped I am from BinJin and HyunJi I also love WonJoon and now I can't help liking also Juzy anybody that is pleasing t the eyes I love to ship. LOL! Anyway, would like to ask if the kiss was really taken on Suzy's birthday October 10? If that is the case then this is really a priceless gift from one of the best kissers of Kdramas. 

Ey, I like Binjin too. Since they are older and a lot more seasoned/experienced than the pairings you mentioned, their chance of being in it for the long haul is greater.  LOL. But who knows right? Shipping stops when they announce their official better halves.  Anyway, as I have seen in the social media so far, that was indeed Suzy's birthday. But I don't really follow them constantly so..but if its true so cute and sweet right? The directors, the writers and basically all of South Korea are shipping them in RL. lol Who wouldn't though, they are both gorgeously looking and from the looks of it, their personalities mesh well together too.Abc Saddle Up GIF by The Bachelorette

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1