[Movie] Concrete Utopia, 콘크리트 유토피아 - Lee Byung Hun, Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Young

Ephoenix

36 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Ephoenix Seojun also talked about working with Lee Byunghun and having solid teamwork makes him goosebumps and excited. He filming the movie happily every day. And he admitted that he has watched LBH's noir movie Bittersweet Life 45times already :blush:

They are both very talented and versatile actors who are not afraid to challenge themselves out of their comfort zone, so I am sure the synergy between them is great. Yeong-tak and Min-sung's dynamics in the story I feel will be one of highlight of the movie itself. Thank you for sharing his thoughts. And he watched ABL 45 times??? Wow. *bows* That's just on another level. Truly. Makes me so happy knowing that. Thank you. :)

• Like 6

@Anjalifairy Finally found the video. I was not expecting it was executed like this. I thought PSJ said all those things after he saw his congratulatory message lol. But this is really funny and so cute as well as very touching and reflective especially the idea of him with his past self. ♥️

I was laughing so hard when 34 y/o PSJ was like, “Now that you mentioned it, do you want a life spoiler?” and teased him a bit and piqued 24 y/os curiosity, and later sending him bunch of script reading pictures lol.:lol: 24 y/o PSJ’s reaction lol. And then teasing him more to become desperate saying he probably couldn’t even imagine how it feels until he tells him abt his experiences and how happy he is. Loved how 24 y/o PSJ was like “I guess I should watch ABL one more time.” :wub:

That was so sweet of him really. It feels great to know they are enjoying filming together. Pandemic has made the whole filming experience and bonding with costars a lot worse as I heard. So to know they have become comfortable enough to talk like that abt each other in that short amount of time speaks a lot abt their chemistry. Makes me look forward to the movie even more. :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@Ephoenix Seojun has talked about his love for that movie from long time ago but i didn't know that he has watched it 45 times. It's already on maniac level i think :joy:

Yeah.. can't wait for the movie to be released! And looking forward to their promotional activites together :elated:

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

June 23, 2021 

Dir. Uhm Tae Hwa's IG update: One of the dummy is just chilling on set. Lol :joy:

I appreciate these postings a lot but I hope I forget them when I watch the movie and not get distracted by the fact that they aren't real. :sweatingbullets: 

Screenshot-20210623-115704.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

• 4 weeks later...

July 31, 2021 

LBH IG update: 

Lee Byung Hun China Fan club and Park Seo Joon CN Lucky 7 sent the two of them support coffee truck at the location of Concrete Utopia filming set.

Wow. Good team work from both Fan clubs. I've never seen two Fan clubs of different artists working together to support like this. Beautiful!! Love it!!♥️

CONCRETE UTOPIA, FIGHTING!!! :cheers:

cover-227442635-560512144970379-64806479

post-227071875-388489422699193-163614386

post-226700831-867553283863579-242794099

Spoiler

post-227386576-865076037740250-840269692

• Like 6

August 3, 2021 

LBH IG update: 

Co-founders of Production company Prospective Pictures, which is a production company behind Korean Movie Alive, sent LBH and Director Uhm Tae Hwa a support coffee truck each at the filming location of Concrete Utopia. Their messages are so funny and cute. 

"World Class actor Lee Byung Hun is the Utopia of our film industry." 

"The heat/excitement of Uhm Tae Hwa is scarier than the global warming." Lol 

"Dir UTH nim, enjoy the sweet taste of actor Lee Byung Honey's sweet ice coffee and cool down your heat." Haha.

"SWEET HONEY BYUNG HUN." 

"HUN-NY ♥️ HWA-NY" :lol:

LBH thanked Saemi Kim and Saerom Kim who are the co-founders of the company. 

april-2021-08-03-01-19-56-278.jpg

LBH is on a roll. Another update on his IG with his loving muse, Director UhmTae Hwa. Lol 

His caption, "You can't do this here." :lol:

LBH seemed to be really fond of him because he has posted so many pictures of him on his IG already. Looks like he just follows him around whenever there is food truck being sent to him and he sees him eating. Lol. The saga of Honey and Hwany Utopia couple is adorable.♥️♥️

april-2021-08-03-02-41-32-112.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

August 19, 2021.

Byunghun-ssi updated his Instagram to show the two coffee trucks received  for "Concrete Utopia"  

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

His caption:

QR code...;;
Ain, I'll drink well...
#concrete utopia #concreteutopia

The second coffee truck is from Director Park Chan Wok

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

The banner on the coffee truck says:  Director Um Tae Hwa and actor Lee Byung Hun.  I wish everyone good health!  

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

March 30, 2022

spacer.png

concrete_utopia The film 'Concrete Utopia' starring Lee Byung-hun and Park Seo-joon, which was initially expected to be shown at the Cannes Film Festival, is unlikely to be seen in theaters this year as it is not submitted to this Cannes Film Festival due to a post-production schedule.

cr :https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003040049

Source:  IG of concrete_utopia

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

• 1 month later...