[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

2 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

any romance developing between bora and daero yet? we are more than halfway in the drama episodes already..

Well DR clearly is still head over heels for her but BR is starting to show some signs. She cares more for DR now but I was never invested in their romance in the first place, nor like their characters. DR especially is stagnant, he doesn’t show any growth as a character, and tbh his simp mentality for BR still turned me off and even tho I think he had a charming smile, courtesy of the actor, I was never hooked with his character.

The Na household is where all the growth is actually LOL I actually snickered when I saw GS actually starting to like AR more and more, so much for her plan to bully AR, LMAO

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch the drama daily but got busy with Man in a veil lol. Anyway the drama develops slowly. I like Bora now because she threatened her biological father to expose him. Strangely his wife is helping JS.

Some predictions :)

Spoiler

HJS recovers his identity and marries his first love after her divorce. Kim Wontae goes to jail. Byeori asks her dad to stay with Ah Ri. Daero marries Bora and live with her grandpa . Haeshim gets pregnant and enjoy motherhood with Ah Ri's dad. Ah Ri and JS move to their own house with Byeori. Sunny goes to the US with her grannie.

Not much JS + AR scenes = boringggggggg episode!!!

Just 1 cute scene seeing poor Jun-su again trying to win Ah-ri's affection but she is one tough cookie. The rest of today's episode not worth wasting my time to mention LOL.

From the preview I'm hoping both Ah-ri & Organic would be okay. I hope the writers don't have a miscarriage in the plot because baby Organic has been in this drama from early on and it would be sad for them to write the baby off at this late stage. I hope Geum-sook & her hubby attempts to make Ah-ri leave, either fails miserably or back fires on them. Hopefully, it's a near miss & Jun-su gives them a piece of his mind & threatening them to leave with his wife, Byeo-ri & child.

Fingers crossed!!!

This cross-dresser like a femme fatale. I can't understand why women would risk their all just because he was in trouble. He is a selfish jerk. 

Poor AhRi. Only JS remembers, that she is pregnant. All the rest just add more stress to her.

I'm sure that baby will be ok. It's too late for miscarriage. But I'm not sure about their health :( My only hopes, that JS will be together with AhRi and help her, so she could see him in a different light.

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think Ah Ri's story is for suspense. It seems that she is under pressure but I believe she will have the baby safely.

I hope so. It’s like they don’t know what more drama they can have on AR’s side so they “endanger” baby Organic just to make us feel worried. I really hope that’s the case, bcs losing a baby would really hurt expectant parents, especially since we’ve seen just how giddy JS was to be a dad. I’m worried it will just affect him worse, since he had the panic attacks and all....

This cross-dresser can't be more despicable. And DR too. They didn't even think about calling AR before revealing true identity of this jerk. But he even said on broadcast, that he wants to meet his daughter. AR was harmed enough in the past and now because of this jerk, but he still doesn't care at all.

And I think, that Byeo-ri  will chose to be with her dad and AhRi once again be heartbroken. And even more, she will be blamed by her bio-dad and in-laws. 

She is a strong lady, but this is too much.

today I skipped all the beginning was unwatchable the attitude of a poor man of the transvestite dad so I don't know what he actually said but it seems to be all resolved, however does that card really justify everything? English is not my language so I can't understand everything. We hope that the RA and the baby are well I are anxious about them all this stress is not good for them. JS is so thoughtful, that hard cookie AR should accidentally hear him confess to his parents or secretary that he loves his wife, it could bring about a change in their relationship.

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

I think, that Byeo-ri  will chose to be with her dad and AhRi once again be heartbroken. And even more, she will be blamed by her bio-dad and in-laws. 

She is a strong lady, but this is too much.

yeah I totally agree with you. poor AR :cry:

(I hope that Byeori will just acknowledge the cross dresser as her father and choose to stay with Ahri and not go with cross dresser) the cross dresser is still has so many problems (Bora's Bio-Dad, Grandpa and Ah Ri's Biological Dad) and the revelation of him kidnapping JS

Jun-su parents behavior is way too childish & petty, it's amazing how he was able to put up with them all this time since his return to Korea. He probably feels so embarrassed by their actions, I know I would if I was in his place. His father is shameless & his mother gets easily jealous over trivial things. Geum-sook can't seem to hide her jealousy whenever Jun-su is attentive to Ah-ri, it's so pathetic!

I felt like shouting during today's episode "lady you have a husband too, get him to massage, buy gifts, cook & wash the dishes for you if that's what you're yearning for!"

I'm not looking forward to when Byeo-ri finds out about her father to be honest. I hope the most she does is acknowledge he's alive & well, then ask to continue living with Ah-ri & Jun-su. However, who knows what these writers have in store for us.

As for Won-tae, when would this snake be made to pay for all his evil deed?

@Shari they’re definitely gonna make some drama by separating AR and Byeori. It’s not gonna do well for poor AR and her baby if she’s stressed out... and JS will also be stressed if he sees his beloved wife down like that.... but on the other hand if AR sees JS be with her, supporting and still care for her on her lowest point, for once she will feel like she wasn’t alone, can actually rely on someone, and probably have a shoulder to cry on, it will change how she feels about him, hopefully.

as for Wontae.... i imagine they’ll probably sack him around 1-2 episodes before the ending, typical kdrama fashion, lmao

SO AR was the last that pair of jerks called. And they called only to inform, that the want to see Byeori tomorrow. So AR is like a babysitter for them , whom they can boss around. 

Am I the only one, who don't understand why so many people pitied that cross-dresser? All his explanations are so fake. Even BR grandpa is ok with this.  Can't believe I say it but AR father is the only normal person to think of him as a jerk.

Archived