[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

More photos from the magazine 

Thanks to IG @akihoney12 as always. But look like we got only one cover photo and the rest are just the ones we got to see already. But m still glad. You can see the smile he had when he took pictures alone and with his queen are different. 

Together in on frame, SSH looks like a proud bf (Or husband) and SJH acts like a teenage girl who are deeply in love with her man. They are indeed like teenagers when they are together. :glee:

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 4

I don't know if you guys agree with me on this but, how SSH acknowledges SJH and feels grateful in working with her is just so special and sweet. I was watching his past interviews the past few days and also rewatched the BTS or self cam of SJH on their last filming and I just can't help but compare his reactions. lol Moreover, technically, SJH is still considered as his junior actor just like Go Ara and Im Ji Yeon, but his closeness and comfortability with SJH is just so so different and it makes me more delulu. :bashful:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kar3ns said:

I don't know if you guys agree with me on this but, how SSH acknowledges SJH and feels grateful in working with her is just so special and sweet. I was watching his past interviews the past few days and also rewatched the BTS or self cam of SJH on their last filming and I just can't help but compare his reactions. lol Moreover, technically, SJH is still considered as his junior actor just like Go Ara and Im Ji Yeon, but his closeness and comfortability with SJH is just so so different and it makes me more delulu.

@kar3ns my only answer to that is that SSH really likes SJH not just on a professional level.  I think he's also become close with his other former Player co-star Krystal Jung but if I compare his actions toward Krystal to SJH, he had a more friendly and brotherly vibe with Krystal. :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, akhenaten said:

@kar3ns my only answer to that is that SSH really likes SJH not just on a professional level.  I think he's also become close with his other former Player co-star Krystal Jung but if I compare his actions toward Krystal to SJH, he had a more friendly and brotherly vibe with Krystal. :)

Agree with you @kar3ns and @akhenaten

Like I said in my previous post, that before SSH met and acted with SJH, he didn't really know her. 

He seemed to consider SJH was only like his other co-stars, beautiful (of course) and good in act.

He didn't imagine that SJH's true character was different from what he had in mind. He said this at a press conference and in an interview after the last episode of DM.

In his mind about SJH that she was a stylish (he probably knew that SJH's name was often associated with beauty and fashion products), she was sophisticated and had a cold image (like SJH's roles in her dramas, and most recently in CLOY). 

So that after meeting and acting with her, he felt that every day SJH surprised him (he said this in an interview after the last episode). 
He also said as a woman she had  sides unruly (perhaps he meant "a spunky girl") so she very fit with WDH character (he said this at a press conference).

(see BTS video, where during the break time of scene "Penguin Game", SJH spun and kicked the pads of scoreboard, SSH stood up behind her smiling. Also when she calmly put black lipstick on her lips, while how all the boys looked her. And there are some scenes in BTS and in dramas that show the similarities between her original character and the drama). 

And above all, the thing that surprised him the most that, SJH was very beautiful with big eyes. He seems smitten with her beauty, because he bluntly said on Kim Young-chul FM radio that "she is beautiful, she is good actor and she has the prettiest and biggest eyes among my co-stars" (how many co-stars do you have, SSH-ssi?)
And he added that he had tell SJH about her big eyes while acting. 

I feel that SSH likes SJH, apart from being a professional at her job (SSH said at the press conference that she was always ready and rarely did NG), she also looked confident, sociable and had a unique character.

SJH clearly is very confident, it was seen at the press conference. She calmly dared to say that SSH was very handsome when the MCs asked her about her impression when meeting him in person.
And that made SSH blush.

(Usually a man who can make a woman blush. But only SJH can make a handsome famous actor and even a haluyu star like SSH blush)

Lastly, we can see them in the teaser video of Japanese TV interview and on the cover of the magazine.

We could see how SJH laughed and very confidently answered the MC's questions in the interview session. 

And her face showed a sweet smile and her sparkling eyes stared at the camera when taking photos for the cover magazine.

Meanwhile, SSH looked helpless next to her.

It seemed he wanted to touch her, looked at her intense and hug her but the situation made him have to endure it ..haha

But his smile and his eyes showed that he was proud to be next to SJH, a beautiful girl who had many fans including among his close friends from the industry

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

New Photos

credit to account owner.

I wonder when were the Japanese Photo magazine taken. Just right after the drama ended? Before or after SSH’s Power FM interview? 
Both look very happily in love :) 

She likes to do this pose on ssh.... hahaha

She looks like a fan girl here...tbh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

She likes to do this pose on ssh.... hahaha

She looks like a fan girl here...tbh.

SJH style is just the way she is, cheerful and fresh. Brimming with confidence.
She never imagined that one day she could be side by side with her longtime idol, became his female lead in a drama and even appeared together promoting their "Dinner Mate" for Japanesse viewers.
She deserved "that luxury" considering her hard work so far in the industry.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Seriously, do we need a VERBAL, when their actions, smiles, posture, demeanor, show much more?!:dontwanna:

I just can't take it with these two...SO ADORABLE and (....) whatever it is they are feeling for each other ...(chum, chum chum---as BINJIN said in one of their CLOY promos) :transforms:

• Like 5

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/170539807.html?weibo_id=4488687507144557

Fan candid video of ssh and sjh shooting the audrey Hepburn emerging from yellow taxi poster...

You can hear the fan marveling at the sexiness of sjh's black dress...

Epi 8 or 9... candid bts vid

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/170540993.html?weibo_id=4503281345621026

• Like 6
  • Love 1

We thought only Kim Gura, Kim Hee-Chul, Kim Yeong-Chul, and our SSH have swoon over SJH.. But here are the other 2 guys Eun Ji-won (famous older generation idol Sechs Kies) and Heo Tae-hee who has proved that our girl is indeed very beautiful.. And what do we expect, she's always confident and humble about what she has..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEwWuealzDS/

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

We thought only Kim Gura, Kim Hee-Chul, Kim Yeong-Chul, and our SSH have swoon over SJH.. But here are the other 2 guys Eun Ji-won (famous older generation idol Sechs Kies) and Heo Tae-hee who has proved that our girl is indeed very beautiful.. And what do we expect, she's always confident and humble about what she has..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEwWuealzDS/

That's right, I also saw it on youtube. How Heo Tae-hee and Eun Ji-won were amazed at SJH's beauty, especially Eun Ji-won. 
After saying "You are beautiful", he sighed so Hyun Woo, who was sitting next to him, needed to calm him down .... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hrkharis said:

That's right, I also saw it on youtube. How Heo Tae-hee and Eun Ji-won were amazed at SJH's beauty, especially Eun Ji-won. 
After saying "You are beautiful", he sighed so Hyun Woo, who was sitting next to him, needed to calm him down ....

What is this show abt?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

15 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

What is this show abt?

In KBS 2TV's entertainment program “Human Conditions 2,” Yoon Sang-hyun, Eun Ji-won, Bong Tae-gyu, Heo Tae-hee, Hyun-woo, and Kim Jae-young started the experience of “getting close to books”.
On this day, Eun Ji-won, Heo Tae-hee, and Hyun-woo met with Seo Ji-hye, an actor who recommended the book. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Thank you for sharing this.

My friend sent me the YT link.

Eun Ji Won was very funny when he said “SJH is beautiful”.

Starts at 32:53

Being modest about it is what made me love and admire her even more.

I can just imagine how many suitors, proposals she had dismissed. If not, she would have been married to a chaebol by now if she did not dodged all those admirers she had. SSH must really be on the lookout for her fanboys now that her admirers surged after CLOY and DM. 
Thank Goodness PDnim became a fanboy and insisted on her taking the role of DM. Destiny brought these two together. 

4 hours ago, hrkharis said:

On this day, Eun Ji-won, Heo Tae-hee, and Hyun-woo met with Seo Ji-hye, an actor who recommended the book. 

She loves to read. In one of her Follow Me 8 episodes, she likes going to Starfield Library to find books to read. Who will not fall for this woman? 

The Cosmic Mook magazine pictures of SSH and SJH are enough affirmation for me that they are in an mutual understanding kind of relationship. It is very evident in their, aura, smiles, eyes, body language. But both being private I would not expect any dating confirmation for now. I would be totally fine with them being low key until they finally announce their marriage :) :) 

In the meantime, I am just looking forward to SSH’s birthday, the Japanese interview and MBC Awards where I would expect they will win Best Couple and Top Excellence Awards.

Have a good week everyone

Keep the Positivity.

Keep Sailing. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Thank you for sharing this.

My friend sent me the YT link.

Eun Ji Won was very funny when he said “SJH is beautiful”.

Starts at 32:53

Being modest about it is what made me love and admire her even more.

I can just imagine how many suitors, proposals she had dismissed. If not, she would have been married to a chaebol by now if she did not dodged all those admirers she had. SSH must really be on the lookout for her fanboys now that her admirers surged after CLOY and DM. 
Thank Goodness PDnim became a fanboy and insisted on her taking the role of DM. Destiny brought these two together. 

She loves to read. In one of her Follow Me 8 episodes, she likes going to Starfield Library to find books to read. Who will not fall for this woman? 

The Cosmic Mook magazine pictures of SSH and SJH are enough affirmation for me that they are in an mutual understanding kind of relationship. It is very evident in their, aura, smiles, eyes, body language. But both being private I would not expect any dating confirmation for now. I would be totally fine with them being low key until they finally announce their marriage :) :) 

In the meantime, I am just looking forward to SSH’s birthday, the Japanese interview and MBC Awards where I would expect they will win Best Couple and Top Excellence Awards.

Have a good week everyone

Keep the Positivity.

Keep Sailing. 

Is ssh an avid reader too?

Im trying to see if they have common interests...

1) love tteobokki

2) gd self discipline and self management skills

3) exercise regularly

4) talks to one self because have lived alone for too long! Hahahha

5) have huge eyes

What else?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2