Cast:

LiangJie

Xin YunLan

Liu HaiKuan

Luo QiuYun

Wu YiFeng

MinYee Chen

Synopsis:

Xu Yi Ren loses both her relationship and career in one night. Her close friend, Xia Di recommends her to an architecture company as the assistant of the CEO. However during the interview, she finds out that the CEO is the person who exposed that her boyfriend is cheating on her in public, Fang Zhi You. Though she doesn't know why, Xu Yi Ren eventually gets the job, but gets handled a weird task - to lie for her boss. But Fang Zhi You's tendency to expose her lies in public always lands her in sticky situations.

(Cr: DramaWiki)

Episodes:

Additional Link:

Weibo Link

Baidu Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

Wow!

Liang Jie has dramas back to back and on the same network/broadcast platform too. But that's OK, I'm happy to see her in another drama and it's a nice change to see her acting with a different co-star. The synopsis is a little confusing for this drama, I saw the trailer and it looks like it might be a cute watch.

Coming to WeTV on June 29, 2020 so there will be subs!

English subbed trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPaC8aCO64
Click on CC for English subs

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 6:23 PM, nonski said:

love this drama... lols even made me subscribe to WeTV Vid

Wow.. that’s great ! I can watch on WeTV !!! Yay !!! Will start this now :)

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit : Do not quote media
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, visiopeia said:

i watch ep 1 and got hook up! The ML is damn good looking! is he a new artist? can't wait for ep 9 !!!!

Relatively, only a few works under his name, Xin Yun LaI.  He started in 2018 with a movie Cry Me A Sad River then in 2019 Waiting For You In The Future and Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty.  I watched Dreaming but didn't noticed so I will check him on it again. This is his first drama for 2020 and will be followed by Ling Long but only in a lead role.  Mr. Honesty is also his first lead role in a drama.

Xin Yun Lai is really good looking and manly especially when he smile.

Yeah and looking forward to episode 9!

@taekwang uhm I think it's not allowed to quote a video/photo.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

This drama is available with English subtitles at several streaming sites.
WeTV: https://wetv.vip/en/play/ezzaesi9z7hmh7t-
Tencent Video YouTube Channel Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5oGjqUs8-D9X58LWhQ10Chk

On 6/30/2020 at 9:00 AM, nonski said:

Relatively, only a few works under his name, Xin Yun LaI.  He started in 2018 with a movie Cry Me A Sad River then in 2019 Waiting For You In The Future and Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty.  I watched Dreaming but didn't noticed so I will check him on it again. This is his first drama for 2020 and will be followed by Ling Long but only in a lead role.  Mr. Honesty is also his first lead role in a drama.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:54 AM, visiopeia said:

i watch ep 1 and got hook up! The ML is damn good looking! is he a new artist? can't wait for ep 9 !!!!

Yes, he is newbie. He played role of 14th Prince/Yin Ti in Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty. He also have a supporting role in the drama Waiting For You In The Future

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Table122000 said:

This drama is available with English subtitles at several streaming sites.
WeTV: https://wetv.vip/en/play/ezzaesi9z7hmh7t-
Tencent Video YouTube Channel Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5oGjqUs8-D9X58LWhQ10Chk

It just premiered as well on WeTV official channel on YT.

For updated english subs you can watch it on WeTV VIP up to episode 12 this week.

For a sneak preview of up to episode 18 you can check the chinese WeTV.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Surprisingly good Drama. Chemistry of the OTP could be better but they are doing a good job so far. At least no awkwardness.

The sappy background story is a bit too much. I prefer the recent timeline and the relationships.

Is YR 2nd ML‘s savior? I have problems to keep the child faces apart.

• Like 1

I just got on this and wanted to check if the airing schedule has been posted here for this show. I see familiar nicks...Hello! :)

do we know when the episodes air? Thanks!

Ep 15 & Ep 16 has taken my heart away!!!! lol ....... he directly kissed her and keep on kiss her !! gosh!!! looks like more cheesy and kissing scene about to comes !!! gosh.. my heart dunno able to take it or not ... hahahahahahhahaha..

He really stick with her like a glue... hahahhahahahha

"Even though i dunno how to say but i know how to do it" OMG... 

• Like 3

Haha!!!!!!!!!! Just finished watching ep.15 & 16.  OMG!!! he is so smitten by her, he is just glued to her and just confessed in this episode, but lotsa kisses already.  OMG!!! I like him.  Actually  i liked him in Dreaming back to the Qing Dynasty drama.  His acting was so good and saw he had potential.  Yes, he has proven in this drama.  Also nice to see Liang Jie with another male lead.  

• Like 2

I haven’t been in here for a couple of days and the site’s gone dark. keke...

eps 15 and 16 are going OTT with the smooches... but i think everyone would agree if I said that someone’s let the dog out. All that repression has found a vent. 

I also learnt a new Chinese slang for necking. :lol: I have newfound respect for strawberries.

• LOL 3