Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

10 hours ago, SweetButters said:

p.s does anyone know if celebs like WDH who enter in active duty can still post on social media after duty/work hours?

@mademoisellesia Welcome to the thread !!! Omg I loved him in Mad Dog!!! I dont know if you noticed but some scenes from Mad Dog was also reacted out in TKEM too lol! For example, I think it was in ep 4 of Mad Dog where Park Soon Jung makes a comment in Jang Hari's ear to not take out the ear piece because he wanted to hear how Hari and Min Joon played out (whether it was going to be a triller or romantic movie etc) lol. That scene from Mad Dog was similar to that CCTV room scene with LG and JTE where first LG makes a comment about a dog bow wow and then JTE commenting on JY's relationship with MSA as a triller, spy movie, or romantic comedy haha!!

Haven't tried Save Me yet. I actually loved him in Tempted! I felt like that was one of the only shows he's done where he plays a romantic character. Not to mention, we got to see his kissing skills in it. I thought the storyline of Tempted was ok. Its pretty much a remake of the American movie "Cruel Intentions".

Yes they can post on social media. Park Hyung Sik has posted a few times during army duty to show support for his celebrity brothers - Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik and BTS - the one who was in Hwarang with him whose name I've forgotten right now.

Thank you for the welcome! I am unsure if that's a reference to Mad Dog but not surprising because KES has been doing a lot of meta jokes in The King, like when Eun Seob was forced to cut his hair, he did a Won Bin in A Man from Nowhere imitation - notice he stuck a white paper on his shirt (then see image in spoiler).

Spoiler

The_Man_From_Nowhere-009.jpg

Not sure if this was mentioned in the drama thread. I didn't follow that thread religiously.

I liked Cruel Intentions. Even though it was clear that the K version wasn't going to be racy like the American version, it was expected to at least be similar in the storyline for the characters. Sarah Michelle Gellar was awesome in that role which was the role Moon Ga Young played, but it all ended up weird. Wasn't there something about her mum and Do Hwan's mum too...? Didn't think that part was necessary, as I was more interested in the 4 main characters and their character development. I didn't think highly of this show so I've now forgotten most of the details (OMG, I even forgot the kissing scenes!)—all it has left for me is the impression that I didn't like the plot and what the adaptation did to the characters ruined an otherwise potentially to be excellent show.

@SCSfanz Tempted - yes, these things are subjective so it is best you check it out yourself and come to your own conclusion :).

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Looks like our WDH is now part of the so called "Handsome Gang" haha:

@SCSfanz Oh darn !!! The lead role in Hero would have been perfect for WDH !!! Yea I am hoping that we his loyal fans will keep supporting him throughout his military service !!! I'm sure with WDH being the ever diligent work horse that he is, he will probably start shooting immediately following his discharge !!!

Yea WDH is really such a unique and highly talented actor indeed !!! I don't think I've ever watch any actor in both SK or Western films/shows play dual roles the way WDH did!! Maybe someone who was close to WDH's dual roles acting skills would be Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire. Like all the subtle mannerisms he introduced in both JY and ES were just beyond anything I have ever seen. It'll be sad though that if he gets an award for his performance in TKEM, he won't be around to accept it nor give a speech :bawling:!! This may be an unpopular opinion, but I feel like WDH out acted even the "great" LMH lol.  Also, I will definitely try later to watch "My Country"!!

Well these days, I have a nightly routine of rewatching 1 episode of TKEM and only watching the parts with WDH in it lol. Everyone else in that forum were all gushing about LG and JTE, but I dont know those parts didn't really cause my heart to flutter or eyes to cry lol. Literally I cried  twice during TKEM and it says something because I never cry while viewing any show or movie ever!! The two times I cried was when JY and ES were hugging/saying goodbye and when JY was hurt and remembering back to when LG called him his "Unbreakable Sword" and shedding one single tear before going unconscious lol. Like the comparison I would make between LMH's acting vs WDH's acting in TKEM is like Kim Kardashian/Megan Fox vs Jodie Foster/ Kate Winslet. Maybe thats a bit harsh of a comparison, but the acting range WDH held in TKEM was just far superior than LMH's lol. I was just kinda annoyed that there were many more articles published about LMH's "dynamic" acting in TKEM and not more articles published praising WDH's acting in TKEM lol.

@SweetButters  I saw that article but sadly, no photos of the handsome gang! she's so lucky she managed to spot them. 

I hope he gets offered projects even before he gets discharge. Writers better snap him up for your awesome scripts before someone else does!

oh gosh LOL. i really didn't dare to make comparisons with LMH especially on the other board or any board for that matter or i may get hate comments. but you said everything i secretly felt. LMH has his charms but if he were to play similiar roles of JY/ES... i don't know..  LG/JTE didn't leave much of an impression on me so i didn't really had anything to contribute on the other board unless we are talking about JY/ES. HAHAHHA You know when i first saw the scene where JY/ES met,  and ES said "that's me!" , i started wondering to myself , wait, is that the same person?  i had to double check the cast list to convince myself it's the same actor LOL and i was truly blown away. I think WDH / his agency made a very wise choice to accept this role. Not sure if he auditioned for it or if he was offered though. Anyone knows? 

I think there's only one other k actor that i know who can play dual/multiple roles i.e. ji sung from heal me kill me. i think he played 6/7 roles. Pretty sure WDH can do the same with his talent. 

Speaking about awards , i wonder if someone else stands a better chance at the award simply because that someone else can be present to receive it :( I hope they would play fair, if WDH1 isn't around to receive the award, they could just get WDH2 to receive on behalf. can't be that hard right? I'm sure LMH still has the flute LOL. 

i'm rewatching my country now cos i binge watched the whole thing in a week. But i'm just watching WDH's parts and skipping everything else  like what you are doing haha. 

can anyone tell me how to do a "reveal hidden content" thing without the long quotes?

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1

@SweetButters @SCSfanz Sorry to butt in. Hope you both don't mind. Do Hwan's co-star in My Country Yang Se Jong played 3 roles in Duel — 2 clones + the original, and then one clone pretended to be the other clone in an episode. Do check this show out, he's a good actor too.

Korean Awards system don't tend to play fair. They award shows and stars that brings better ratings and/or the $$. For Do Hwan, because he's never acted in SBS before, he is likely to be nominated in the New Actor category. But it is true that it is likely he won't get it/or be nominated because he can't attend it.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters  I saw that article but sadly, no photos of the handsome gang! she's so lucky she managed to spot them. 

I hope he gets offered projects even before he gets discharge. Writers better snap him up for your awesome scripts before someone else does!

oh gosh LOL. i really didn't dare to make comparisons with LMH especially on the other board or any board for that matter or i may get hate comments. but you said everything i secretly felt. LMH has his charms but if he were to play similiar roles of JY/ES... i don't know..  LG/JTE didn't leave much of an impression on me so i didn't really had anything to contribute on the other board unless we are talking about JY/ES. HAHAHHA You know when i first saw the scene where JY/ES met,  and ES said "that's me!" , i started wondering to myself , wait, is that the same person?  i had to double check the cast list to convince myself it's the same actor LOL and i was truly blown away. I think WDH / his agency made a very wise choice to accept this role. Not sure if he auditioned for it or if he was offered though. Anyone knows? 

I think there's only one other k actor that i know who can play dual/multiple roles i.e. ji sung from heal me kill me. i think he played 6/7 roles. Pretty sure WDH can do the same with his talent. 

Speaking about awards , i wonder if someone else stands a better chance at the award simply because that someone else can be present to receive it :( I hope they would play fair, if WDH1 isn't around to receive the award, they could just get WDH2 to receive on behalf. can't be that hard right? I'm sure LMH still has the flute LOL. 

i'm rewatching my country now cos i binge watched the whole thing in a week. But i'm just watching WDH's parts and skipping everything else  like what you are doing haha. 

can anyone tell me how to do a "reveal hidden content" thing without the long quotes?

@SCSfanz Right?! How lucky was that girl to have seen them!!!  I sure hope he is approached with many offers before being discharged !!!

Haha right? I felt like I probably would've gotten so much hate if I posted that LMH's acting in TKEM was subpar compared to WDH lol. HAHAH you and me both lol. I mean I offered science and mathematical analysis as it pertained to the show, but honestly I just preferred to talk about JY/ES and WDH's acting skills in TKEM all day lol. OMG me too, I literally had to go Wiki page it to see the cast and thought for a moment WDH did have a real life identical twin lol. I feel like KES is very selective on which actors she wants to play in her dramas, so she must've have seen the potential WDH had to offer.

Oh that's one drama I still haven't watched. My sister kept telling me to watch Kill Me Heal Me because it was super good! I will definitely check it out though !

HAHAH I love that ideal of WDH1 and WDH 2 receiving the award hahaha!! Oh snap glad you are also following my lead of rewatching WDH dramas and skipping to the parts he's in it :heart:!

Click on the eye icon to do the reveal hidden content !

8 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@SweetButters @SCSfanz Sorry to butt in. Hope you both don't mind. Do Hwan's co-star in My Country Yang Se Jong played 3 roles in Duel — 2 clones of the original and then one clone pretended to be the other clone in an episode. Do check this show out, he's a good actor too.

Korean Awards system don't tend to play fair. They award shows and stars that brings better ratings and/or the $$. For Do Hwan, because he's never acted in SBS before, he is likely to be nominated in the New Actor category. But it is true that it is likely he won't get it/or be nominated because he can't attend it.

@mademoisellesia Oh we dont mind at all :)!! Oh I will definitely have to check him out too!  I also heard that he just enlisted in the military also on May 12. So many actors are enlisting these days!!! Aww so sad for WDH and the awards !!! Lets just all hope for the best!! He truly does deserve an award !!!!

• LOL 1

Spoiler

@mademoisellesia @SweetButters we definitely do  not mind! I read that yang se jong and WDH are the same age so i guess this is the year where all the 92s get enlisted :( will check out the drama that you recommend to. YSJ is also a great actor.  it would really be a bummer if he doesn't get the award just because he isn't around. 

i'm still feeling bitter about hero and if it's given to someone else i secretly hope it's a bad script :lol:

Sweetbutters , i saw your science and mathematical analysis but i schemed through it cos it was too heavy for me lol. Also i think we were starting to spin our own fantasy story for JY/ES/Nari/MSA. :P I didn't even think it was WDH's twin, cos they didn't even look or felt like the same person. 

If WDH could have been present, what if he goes on stage and do a JY/ES impersonation. I think that would have been epic. perhaps they can film his acceptance while he is in army and just air that clip? I'm assuming he's already nominated and winning it. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

In TKEM, Captain Jo is somehow pushed to the side.

Scenes between him and SA are really rare. I dont like it. 

The same thing happened with Dong Cheol at the end of the drama ''Save me''.

Its a familiar method in dramas, where the second lead simply shines.

He looks so handsome in that sky blue hanbok...:)

• Love 1

12 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@kmsl @SweetButters @rocher22 sweetbutters and rocher22 were the masterminds, i merely did the legwork. hahhahaha I'm glad we have a "home" now for fellow WDHoes.

@Thong Thin I LOL at your big guns comments .  i think @rocher22   was referring to master?

Sorry to cut your post

Yes, I meant the movie ''Master''...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Dog but not surprising because KES has been doing a lot of meta jokes in The King, like when Eun Seob was forced to cut his hair, he did a Won Bin in A Man from Nowhere imitation - notice he stuck a white paper on his shirt (then see image in spoiler).

@mademoisellesia HAHAH I LOVED HOW ES STUCK A WHITE PIECE OF PAPER ON HIS SHIRT lol. At first I thought it was just a wardrobe accident, but then when I looked up how his quote came from that movie, I was like oh it was intentional for ES to have the white piece of paper there HAHHA!!

11 hours ago, SCSfanz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@mademoisellesia @SweetButters we definitely do  not mind! I read that yang se jong and WDH are the same age so i guess this is the year where all the 92s get enlisted :( will check out the drama that you recommend to. YSJ is also a great actor.  it would really be a bummer if he doesn't get the award just because he isn't around. 

i'm still feeling bitter about hero and if it's given to someone else i secretly hope it's a bad script :lol:

Sweetbutters , i saw your science and mathematical analysis but i schemed through it cos it was too heavy for me lol. Also i think we were starting to spin our own fantasy story for JY/ES/Nari/MSA. :P I didn't even think it was WDH's twin, cos they didn't even look or felt like the same person. 

If WDH could have been present, what if he goes on stage and do a JY/ES impersonation. I think that would have been epic. perhaps they can film his acceptance while he is in army and just air that clip? I'm assuming he's already nominated and winning it. :D

@SCSfanz Me and you both concerning if WDH and his role in Hero. Ugh such a shame because we all know he would have shined in that lead role !!!

HAHAHAHA oh yes believe me, it was sooooooo hard for me to put all that I wrote for the science and mathematical analysis part in terms that everyone could understand haha!!!! Yea thats very true !!! It was just mind blowing to find out that both JY and ES were played by WDH. He took self love to the a whole new different level entirely haha!!!!

I LOVE OUR SPINS ON JY/ES/Nari/MSA fantasy !!!! Just imagined if WDH and KYJ had starred in a historical drama together. The visuals of those two as leads in a historical drama would have been sooooooo AHHHHH HEART FLUTTERING!!!!! :

kimyongji-bhent.jpg

fullsizephoto1105501.jpg

OMG THAT WOULD'VE ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS IF WDH WENT ON STAGE TO ACCEPT THE AWARD AS ES :joy:!!! He for sure will get some sort of award for his role in TKEM !!!!

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

In TKEM, Captain Jo is somehow pushed to the side.

Scenes between him and SA are really rare. I dont like it. 

The same thing happened with Dong Cheol at the end of the drama ''Save me''.

Its a familiar method in dramas, where the second lead simply shines.

He looks so handsome in that sky blue hanbok...:)

@rocher22 For sure !! Ugh I hate how the characters he plays always seem to get sidelined ! However, WDH really does make the most of the roles he plays !! He makes them all so memorable !!! Love him in that sky blue hanbok! So dreamy looking !!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@mademoisellesia HAHAH I LOVED HOW ES STUCK A WHITE PIECE OF PAPER ON HIS SHIRT lol. At first I thought it was just a wardrobe accident, but then when I looked up how his quote came from that movie, I was like oh it was intentional for ES to have the white piece of paper there HAHHA!!

@SCSfanz Me and you both concerning if WDH and his role in Hero. Ugh such a shame because we all know he would have shined in that lead role !!!

HAHAHAHA oh yes believe me, it was sooooooo hard for me to put all that I wrote for the science and mathematical analysis part in terms that everyone could understand haha!!!! Yea thats very true !!! It was just mind blowing to find out that both JY and ES were played by WDH. He took self love to the a whole new different level entirely haha!!!!

I LOVE OUR SPINS ON JY/ES/Nari/MSA fantasy !!!! Just imagined if WDH and KYJ had starred in a historical drama together. The visuals of those two as leads in a historical drama would have been sooooooo AHHHHH HEART FLUTTERING!!!!! :

OMG THAT WOULD'VE ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS IF WDH WENT ON STAGE TO ACCEPT THE AWARD AS ES :joy:!!! He for sure will get some sort of award for his role in TKEM !!!!

@rocher22 For sure !! Ugh I hate how the characters he plays always seem to get sidelined ! However, WDH really does make the most of the roles he plays !! He makes them all so memorable !!! Love him in that sky blue hanbok! So dreamy looking !!!

wow I missed that white paper part . I was wondering what you guys were talking about  

WDH and KYJ look so freaking good omg. I need them in a historical drama now! and yes WDH looks amazing in hanbok (or nothing) :P

I think he didn't get sidelined in my country though. his role was just as major as that of the lead I feel. or are they both leads? either way I think they need to sideline him somehow if he is not lead cos he is just stealing every scene.:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Aww! Our baby made it into the Daily Issue of Vogue Korea (I used Papago to translate it lol):

WOO DO HWAN ENTERS THE ARMY ON JULY 6

Actor Woo Do-hwan, who has recently emerged as a trend, has announced his enlistment. He suddenly announced his enlistment as a popular actor who was loved by the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch", which recently ended.

style_5ef445d80a8fd.png

On the 24th, Woo Do-Hwan's agency Keyeast announced that he will join the army on July 6. According to the agency, the location and time of the enlistment are closed to the public due to safety and health reasons due to Corona19, and will be enlisted without any official events.

style_5ef446273f6ba.png

Woo Do-Hwan posted a letter on his Instagram and said hello to his fans. The letter, which is written with sincerity, is full of love for fans.

In Woo Do-Hwan's letter, actress Kim Go-Eun, who starred with him in "The King: The Lord of Eternity", expressed regret with a tear emoticon. Actor Lee Jung-Jin also left words of support for him.

style_5ef447ba01202.png

Woo Do-Hwan, who performed impressive acts in dramas such as "Save Me", "Mad Dog", "My Country", and other movies such as "Master" and "The Divine Fury". We look forward to a better performance when you return safely from your military duty.

Source: http://www.vogue.co.kr/2020/06/25/우도환-7월-6일-입대/

8 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

wow I missed that white paper part . I was wondering what you guys were talking about  

WDH and KYJ look so freaking good omg. I need them in a historical drama now! and yes WDH looks amazing in hanbok (or nothing) :P

I think he didn't get sidelined in my country though. his role was just as major as that of the lead I feel. or are they both leads? either way I think they need to sideline him somehow if he is not lead cos he is just stealing every scene.:joy:

@SCSfanz Haha!! WDH definitely pays attention to his wardrobe details for TKEM lol!!! 

OMG right?! WDH AND KYJ do look so amazing together !! Gosh can't believe we have to wait until January 2022 to find out what other dramas WDH will star in following his enlistment !!! SADNESS !!! :bawling: (Side note: KYJ just confirmed she will star in tVn's Tale of a Nine Tailed Male Fox!)

Agreed !!!!! I feel like WDH is a dangerous actor to be in the same drama or movie with because even if you give him a second lead role or small role, he will still outshine and out act you :love: ! There has been so many articles written about him where they call him a "scene stealer" for good reason haha!! I think WDH is just so dedicated in studying and performing his roles very well to the point that it makes the leads look bad lol!!! He's a definite method actor I feel lol!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@SweetButters @SCSfanz Yeah this year is the last year for actors born in 1992 to enlist. Yang Se Jong went first, now Do Hwan, next is likely to be Jang Ki Yong. Ironically all 3 of them were coined by Korean media at the same time as the next rising stars in 2017-2018 for their outstanding performances in Duel/TOL, Save Me and Go Back Couple/My Ahjussi respectively. Both Do Hwan and Sejong were then nominated for New Actor for Daesang in the same year, Sejong took the trophy home and following year he passed the baton to Jang Ki Yong. In case you guys are wondering how in the world I know all this... it's because I happened to adopt all 3 as my biases around the same time :P. And I remember thinking & wishing how awesome it would be if they can work with each other and voila, Sejong & Do Hwan meet in My Country. I think Sejong is male lead in My Country based on the positioning of the drama posters and order of appearance in the opening credit, but judging at the story and the equal amount of screen time, I'd say it is a dual lead role.

All the above 3 boys are scene stealers, esp. Sejong and Do Hwan. They both shine on their own when they were secondary/tetiary character in previous dramas.

And guess what? Maybe you guys can hope a lil' for the end of year drama awards because Park Hyung Sik attended the Blue Dragon Awards (and took home popularity award) while serving active army duty. After I posted last night I vaguely remember chancing upon the news of an actor attending the ceremony in uniform so I googled → LINK

TKEM's meta jokes

Capture.png

Oh don't worry @SCSfanz I didn't get it either until I read a blog post that additional to the imitation of Won Bin's movie, this line was not what it is supposed to mean. In Korean, it meant "just take it as you were thinking of racy/erotic things"—because in Korea, urban legend has it that people's hair grow faster if they think of R18+ stuff. And this does sound more like something Eun Seob would say. And no wonder Jo Yeong wants to cut off his head, hahahahahahaha! :lol:

The blog post also clarified a couple more dialogues that Eun Seob said:

"Winter is Coming" - referencing Games of Thrones.

"Seok Ho Pil? He must watch American shows" - sub-Captain Seok Ho Pil = Scofield (the name of the male lead in Prison is pronounced in Seok-Ho-Pil in Korean and even their hairstyle is the same).

I totally missed the jokes because I didn't watch any of these shows. Unlike for Hospital Playlist, I get it immediately when the theme song for Reply88 or Prison Playbook came up when the actors made cameo appearances.

My Country - that "bathing" scene you posted, lol, I was honestly distracted by the huge contrast between the boys' skin tone. And also how meaty Sejong is for a poor character versus Do Hwan, the skinny but a character from rich family :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

@SweetButters i hope it comes sooner than later. i think LMH was discharged like almost a year before TKEM happened. 

Is KYJ a lead ? She has an ethereal  look and i think she would fit a fantasy drama. WDH should have been the male fox. Humph. 

I read that he stole scenes in "save me" as well. lol bad boy. 

Spoiler

@mademoisellesia i was looking at the photos you posted and i couldn't recognize WDH in pic 1. hahhaha so i started looking for the mole on his nose. :joy:

I think you need to diversify the ages of your biases so that they all don't go to the military at the same time HAHAHHAHAHA. 

Wow i didn't know they can actually leave the camp. Or perhaps it's because park hyun sik is in the police military? I think if they are in some other unit and they are tucked away in a secluded area, chances might be low :(. But i think if they do invite someone from the military, that someone probably is already a winner, otherwise they wouldn't go through all the trouble. 

that blog post looks interesting! do you still have the link? 

funny analogy you made there on their bodies. Sunho must have given Hwi lots of food and loving , that's why Hwi was well fed. :joy: I actually wanted to share another topless screenshot but it's on instagram and i don't know how to share it :(. It's the scene where WDH was bandaging his arm while being topless and sweaty. :ph34r: i swear he was flexing all 10000 of his muscles in that scene. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I just created an account when I saw there was a WDH thread ;)

I have never actually visited forums before but while I was watching TKEM, the story was so interesting and thought provoking that I needed an outlet to read other people’s theories, so was glad I found the soompi TKEM thread - and although I didn’t read every post, I was definitely lurking on Friday’s and Saturday’s! 

TKEM is also where I first saw WDH - I actually started to watch it as I really enjoyed Goblin (and picchi couple) but by the fourth episode I was asking my friends.. who is that hot bodyguard!! I also kept forgetting Jo Yeong and Jo Eun Sop were played by the same actor and then kept thinking how is it that WDH has such great chemistry with himself.. I’m sad to see that he is unlikely to be nominated for any awards just because he won’t be present to receive??? I don’t know much about kdrama (I’ve seen 5 before TKEM) but that seems rather unfair... WDH is so talented and completely killed his roles in TKEM! 

Hopefully this thread will stay strong over the next couple of years until WDH is discharged and thank you for all your updates so far :) my only source of WDH info has been Instagram! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

Hello everyone! I just created an account when I saw there was a WDH thread ;)

I have never actually visited forums before but while I was watching TKEM, the story was so interesting and thought provoking that I needed an outlet to read other people’s theories, so was glad I found the soompi TKEM thread - and although I didn’t read every post, I was definitely lurking on Friday’s and Saturday’s! 

TKEM is also where I first saw WDH - I actually started to watch it as I really enjoyed Goblin (and picchi couple) but by the fourth episode I was asking my friends.. who is that hot bodyguard!! I also kept forgetting Jo Yeong and Jo Eun Sop were played by the same actor and then kept thinking how is it that WDH has such great chemistry with himself.. I’m sad to see that he is unlikely to be nominated for any awards just because he won’t be present to receive??? I don’t know much about kdrama (I’ve seen 5 before TKEM) but that seems rather unfair... WDH is so talented and completely killed his roles in TKEM! 

Hopefully this thread will stay strong over the next couple of years until WDH is discharged and thank you for all your updates so far :) my only source of WDH info has been Instagram! 

@Ava Jo a warm welcome!!! :heart1: i was never active in forums before as well until  WDH in KEM happened. 

I think we can all agree that WDHXWDH has the best chemistry hahah.  I watch a fair amount kdramas but i have not followed any awards nor actors so far, so i'm not that familiar with the kdrama award scene. Just speculating a likely outcome in my own personal opinon. hopefully it's not true. 

I see his stuff on instagram as well but the thing i'm missing is having conversations with fellow fans, so here i am hehe. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think you need to diversify the ages of your biases so that they all don't go to the military at the same time HAHAHHAHAHA. 

Wow i didn't know they can actually leave the camp. Or perhaps it's because park hyun sik is in the police military? I think if they are in some other unit and they are tucked away in a secluded area, chances might be low :(. But i think if they do invite someone from the military, that someone probably is already a winner, otherwise they wouldn't go through all the trouble. 

that blog post looks interesting! do you still have the link? 

funny analogy you made there on their bodies. Sunho must have given Hwi lots of food and loving , that's why Hwi was well fed. :joy: I actually wanted to share another topless screenshot but it's on instagram and i don't know how to share it :(. It's the scene where WDH was bandaging his arm while being topless and sweaty. :ph34r: i swear he was flexing all 10000 of his muscles in that scene. 

Oh don't you worry, I have already planned it all out when I learnt my 87ers biases needed to enlist. Actually no, I lied, I just have a big heart and easily fall in love. :sweat_smile: To be fully prepared I've widen my biases' ages. I think I might adopt Yook Sung Jae even though I already liked him when he did Goblin, but the fondness grew in Mystic Pop-up Bar. The more the merrier I guess. :P

You know, even though many are my biases, I don't actually remember which camp or military they all go/serve in, LOL. You've a point there coz at the moment it isn't announce where Do Hwan is going, right? And I read from Wikipedia, depending on which one they go to the time of serving is different too. Air Force is the longest, 1 year 9 months.

Did you mean this? :heart2beat:

Capture.png

The blog post is in Chinese, can you read? https://uuchen30.pixnet.net/blog/post/11726492-the-king:永遠的君主|你可能不知道的小事趴

• Love 2

thanks so much For the welcome!  :) :) Not sure if I quoted you correctly - don’t quite know how to operate these forum functions yet!

WDH is such a Star and seems like such a lovely person in real life, based on the fact he seems to be well liked by all his TKEM co-stars!! Haven’t seen any interaction online between him and the PM but they seem to be from the same agency... I keep rewatching the two Swoon cast interviews because WDH is such a cutie in both of them. He has such a sweet smile. His personality in real life seems more like Eun Sop’s!! 

who is the third guy in the photo just posted by Kim Kyung Nam though?? Were they always friends or did they only meet recently? 

I saw even LMH’s best friend is now friends with WDH! And WDH and LMH/KGE BTS clips are so cute, they’re always laughing. The Swoon interview was right.. WDH makes friends very easily :) :) 

Although I don’t know anything about the reality of korean Hollywood and how cutthroat the K industry is.. I hope all new friends continue to support him while he is in the army!

• Love 1