Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

10 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

Argh how cute is his insta update - I had no idea he has a dog!! I guess that makes sense since his earlier insta post of him in an elevator wearing the red hoodie looked like he was at some sort of pet shop!  Not sure if it’s a coincidence and since it’s fresh in my mind from looking up Moon Ga Young yesterday, doesn’t his dog look like her dog from like her very first post?! Hahah 

@SweetButters omg I’m loving these photos you’re posting he is SUCH A HOT CUTIE. Ok and I also went to look at KYJ’s insta and they DO post cute little messages to each other OMG!! With so many fans commenting on their instas it’s amazing how they can catch posts from people they actually know.  Haha but I also like the cute messages between WDH and LMH and with KGE! There are no WDH/KGE shippers? They both have such a cute cheerful happy eye vibe! 

@Heretorant I also wanted to see more of LMH caring about JY! I know JY is his bodyguard and that’s literally his job to protect/die for LMH, but JY is also LMH’s brother from another mother! I loved how JY was so exasperated with LMH’s lovesick ways

@SCSfanz Aww thanks for the video!! I also can’t see who is who though but am glad WDH is having fun with his new gang! Wow the power of MYM to be able to have this video taken down from peoples account... LMH really is like the King.. 

hahaa I’m really trying to get over TKEM, but it’s so hard I keep referencing everything to TKEM... 

btw I saw on insta that WDH’s discharge date is 5 Jan 2022? How do people know already? He looks so young to go into the army!! He might go in more like a ES and come out more like a JY... mmmm 

I suspect celebrities have a function that we don't, like filtering out fans comments and only prompting them if their own friends leave comments or other fellow celebrities? 

I don't dare ship WDH/KGE , i think LG/TE shippers will hunt down WDH . HAHAHHA

that's ok cos i think alot of us are still not over TKEM lol. I'm watching another drama now but all i want to talk about is TKEM/WDH. 

I think they are just calculating the number of months they need to serve .21 i believe. thus the 5 Jan 2022 date. 

" He might go in more like a ES and come out more like a JY" are you referring to his body or personality? :joy:

• LOL 2

@SweetButters lol ok did more stalking and KYJ also loves dogs - she has two huge fluffy dogs!! They seem to even have their own insta account.. is WDH fangirling by showing off his cute little dog too?! :lol: Hahaha I’m so undecided which WDH ship to hop on... 

true, in those swoon interviews I felt WDH had sibling vibes with KGE/LMH... just like their characters omg lol. I saw a few outraged comments as to how KGE could call WDH the “handsome one” when she is standing next to LMH.  LMH is obviously good looking but honestly everytime JY came on screen Who can take their eyes off him!! :blink:

@SCSfanz HAHAHA his personality obviously... can his body improve further??!! :hotinhere2:

after more fan girling over his past interviews I think WDH seems more 70% ES and 30% JY..  the only JY I see is the hot body and when he’s “lost in thought” 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters lol ok did more stalking and KYJ also loves dogs - she has two huge fluffy dogs!! They seem to even have their own insta account.. is WDH fangirling by showing off his cute little dog too?! :lol: Hahaha I’m so undecided which WDH ship to hop on... 

true, in those swoon interviews I felt WDH had sibling vibes with KGE/LMH... just like their characters omg lol. I saw a few outraged comments as to how KGE could call WDH the “handsome one” when she is standing next to LMH.  LMH is obviously good looking but honestly everytime JY came on screen Who can take their eyes off him!! :blink:

@Ava Jo Oh yea KYJ loves her two dogs a lot !! Also on her dog's IG, on May 25th, she posted a video of walking her dog and a dog that looks quite similar to WDH's bichon frise dog hahah. Haha for now Im going to jump on the WDH and KYJ ship and hope it'll set sail freely to the public in 2 years haha!!! 

HAHA!! I mean how could KGE not call WDH the "handsome one" !!! WDH looks better than LMH and WDH has such a perfectly chiseled jawline :love::

fda2a75c-a4ac-11ea-8ea0-d7434be00753_ima

Woo+Do+Hwan+GQ+1.jpg

265694.jpg

• Like 2

suddenly everyone has the same dog as WDH :joy:

@Ava Jo WDH/WDH is my no.1 ship and then i can't decide between LG/JY and JY/MSA. 

Lol did KGE call WDH the handsome one? 

I think WDH is a more subdued version of ES . if he's more JY i think ppl will just pass him off as arrogant.  

Fan: "Can i get a photo?"

WDH: "no"

:mellow:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

morning...:)

:wub:

@rocher22 So the other day I had seen this video on IG where WDH waves to a fan and in the process he smacks right into a wall haha. Anyways, I was wondering if you have seen that vid? If so, could you share it with @SCSfanz? Haha I've been trying now for over a hour and can't seem to find it again lol. 

19 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Oh, I didnt see that...but I'll try to find that vid...I guess it was cute...:D

@rocher22 thank you !! Omg it was the most hilarious and cutest thing ever!! I think it was from the divine fury press event or something. WDH tried to play it cool after by pretending it didn’t happen :hwaiting2:!! 

• LOL 1

@SweetButters haha OMG no way, that is soooo cute, I need to see this video!! (Although maybe WDH wouldn’t want us to) awww he’s such a cutie. Personality + smile = cutie. Face + jawline + (non-smiling) eyes + voice = hottie.  I saw a vid where a fan is trying to get his attention by making half a heart sign and WDH saw and made the other half of the heart sign back - I thought that was so sweeeet! He was wearing the outfit he wore when he did the Jenga game for My Country promo. 

@SCSfanz LOL True, JY only gets away with the arrogance because he’s captain of the royal Guards and everyone knows he’s good.. he’s the King’s guy!! B)

haha yes, KGE calls WDH the handsome one in the Jenga TKEM Game when WDH is asked, if the five of you were an idol group, which one would you be. :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@rocher22 thank you !! Omg it was the most hilarious and cutest thing ever!! I think it was from the divine fury press event or something. WDH tried to play it cool after by pretending it didn’t happen :hwaiting2:!! 

3 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters haha OMG no way, that is soooo cute, I need to see this video!! (Although maybe WDH wouldn’t want us to) awww he’s such a cutie. Personality + smile = cutie. Face + jawline + (non-smiling) eyes + voice = hottie.  I saw a vid where a fan is trying to get his attention by making half a heart sign and WDH saw and made the other half of the heart sign back - I thought that was so sweeeet! He was wearing the outfit he wore when he did the Jenga game for My Country promo. 

@SCSfanz LOL True, JY only gets away with the arrogance because he’s captain of the royal Guards and everyone knows he’s good.. he’s the King’s guy!! B)

haha yes, KGE calls WDH the handsome one in the Jenga TKEM Game when WDH is asked, if the five of you were an idol group, which one would you be. :wub:

@SweetButters @rocher22 thanks for trying to look for the video! I guess it's just embedded in the thousands of photos/videos out there. i'm sure it will resurface one day :)

@Ava Jo i remember now! LMH told him to be the bodyguard and then WDH said he wants to be the manager. the rest looked disappointed HAHAHA.

• Like 1

His love for eggs is so cute!! 

8 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@Ava Jo It really is !!!! Like WDH really does care for his fans a lot to the point he doesnt even pay attention to a wall he's about to run into hahah!!! OMG I saw that vid before too !!!!So so sweet and cute !!!! 

4 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters @rocher22 thanks for trying to look for the video! I guess it's just embedded in the thousands of photos/videos out there. i'm sure it will resurface one day :)

@SCSfanz haha yea WDH has sooooooo many vids and photos !!! Good thing since we are going to have to look through all of them for the next 2 yrs until he returns haha!!!

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

That song seems to have  been written for them... 

@rocher22 OMG this looks so sad :criesariver: !!!!!!!

Haha why does WDH's characters always have sad/tragic love stories with the exception of his role in Tempted, TKEM, and Mad Dog lol. Although in Tempted it wasn't all the way happy, in TKEM while happy there wasn't enough scenes of it, and in Mad Dog there was barely any scenes of it until the end lol. WDH keeps saying in interviews he wants to do more romantic melodramas, but so far his most recent roles seem to be more action packed.

• Like 2

Woo Do-hwan Enters the Army's 15th Division's boot camp in July

0004604368_001_20200629085402252.jpg?typ

[Newspaper Park Se-yeon of Daily Economy Star-Today]

Actor Woo Do-hwan will join the Army's 15th Infantry Division on July 6. 

Woo Do-hwan announced his enlistment through his agency on the 6th. Although he did not disclose the location of his enlistment at the time of the announcement, he will enter the Army's 15th Infantry Division's boot camp in Hwacheon County, Gangwon Province, for basic military training. 

"Thank you for watching and loving my 20s," Woo said in his own letter after the news of his enlistment. "Thanks to you, I was able to spend my 20s so happy," he said, expressing his determination to "be healthy and greet you with a good look."

Woo Do-hwan was born in 1992 and is 29 years old in Korea this year. He showed off his presence through dramas such as "Save Me," "Mad Dog," 2018 "The Great Temptation" and last year's "My Country," as well as movies "Master", "The Divine Fury," and "The King: Eternal Monarch," and recently played two roles in the SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," including Jo Young, Captain of the Korean Imperial Guard, and Jo Eun-seop.

Woo's scheduled discharge date is Jan. 5, 2022.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004604368?lfrom=twitter

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I joined the TKEM party late; I waited for the whole drama to finish broadcasting before started watching it the day after it is completed, and I am swooned! By WDH, I mean. I didn't start the drama as a big fan of any specific actors/actresses there but ended the drama with a fluttering heart for WDH.

I have heard of him prior to this but I didn't watch any of his works until TKEM and found how good he is. I did not watch My Country because of the setting [sageuk means a lot of people dying...] despite Yang Se Jong is in it (he is also one of my biases) but it looks like I need to get on it since both of my biases are in the same drama.

After completing TKEM, I decided to watch 'Tempted/The Great Seducer' because I couldn't get enough of him - I needed to see more of him and since he is the lead in the drama, I know I'll get to see a lot of him there. The reviews for the drama is 50-50 and I finished the drama liking it despite there are flaws. And he is so swoon-worthy in the drama; I do believe he is really 'the great seducer' because I think I am the one that got seduced in the drama. Hahahaha.

I just started liking and becoming WDH's fan and in days later he announced he is going off to military. Wow, never felt so heartbroken before although I know he will be enlisting soon but I didn't expect to hear it in days after becoming his fan.

Thank you for creating this thread!

• Love 3

41 minutes ago, annannh18k said:

Hi everyone!

I joined the TKEM party late; I waited for the whole drama to finish broadcasting before started watching it the day after it is completed, and I am swooned! By WDH, I mean. I didn't start the drama as a big fan of any specific actors/actresses there but ended the drama with a fluttering heart for WDH.

I have heard of him prior to this but I didn't watch any of his works until TKEM and found how good he is. I did not watch My Country because of the setting [sageuk means a lot of people dying...] despite Yang Se Jong is in it (he is also one of my biases) but it looks like I need to get on it since both of my biases are in the same drama.

After completing TKEM, I decided to watch 'Tempted/The Great Seducer' because I couldn't get enough of him - I needed to see more of him and since he is the lead in the drama, I know I'll get to see a lot of him there. The reviews for the drama is 50-50 and I finished the drama liking it despite there are flaws. And he is so swoon-worthy in the drama; I do believe he is really 'the great seducer' because I think I am the one that got seduced in the drama. Hahahaha.

I just started liking and becoming WDH's fan and in days later he announced he is going off to military. Wow, never felt so heartbroken before although I know he will be enlisting soon but I didn't expect to hear it in days after becoming his fan.

Thank you for creating this thread!

@annannh18khello and welcome! i personally thought my country was a masterpiece. I highly highly recommend it. If you like bromance, this is one of the best i've ever watched. Yes there will be alot of people dying and lots of blood and gore, but it's so good i'm watching it a 2nd time. Plus WDH in long hair is a bonus. Prepare some tissues. haha. 

I'm also pretty much a new fan of WDH, i was looking forward to a new drama and suddenly he announced that he'll be off to the military .  Luckily, i havne't watched most of his older works so i'll be taking my time to watch them while he is gone. haha. 

PS: lots of abs galore in my country if you are still undecided. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ava Jo said:

Aww looks very close to the North Korean border :unsure: hopefully that’s not where he’s assigned permanently after his boot camp..!

@Ava Jo Yea that's what I thought too when I looked up the location of the boot camp!! Its so close to the border...makes me so worried for WDH !!!!

1200px-Gangwon-Hwacheon.svg.png

43 minutes ago, annannh18k said:

Hi everyone!

@annannh18k Welcome :heart: !! Sorry to cut your post short ! I think a lot of us here either had never heard of WDH or became a big time fan until we saw him in TKEM !! I think his role in TKEM had help launch his career both domestically and internationally !! I'm so happy that more people have now discover this little gem of an actor!! I kept going with TKEM just for WDH in the end :joy:

I loved him in Tempted!! I think his role in "Mad Dog" is amazing too! I haven't watched My Country yet because I really hate sad endings which it seems to have :tears:! But one of these days hopefully I can watch it lol! I still have to watch that, The Divine Fury, and Save me!

Yea so many of us here have been sad and heartbroken too that he is enlisting quite quickly! I had thought he was about to take the lead role in OCN's Hero, but turned out he isnt anymore due to military duty. Hopefully, when he gets a break, he will post and keep his fans updated on how he is !! :wub:

• Like 1