Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SCSfanz

Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

 

@SweetButters yeah it was like, oh wait, i think i left something behind. i was initially wondering why he didn't even asked if JY was ok before running after LL lol. 

 

I haven't been following KYJ cos i'm not a huge fan of hers (just her character nari) lol . I do take a peek every now and then though plus you are feeding their feeds here so i'm grateful HAHA! it's really nice to see WDH being close to all the casts! 

@SCSfanz RIGHT?!!! Me too!!! In some ways, I thought LG took JY for granted a lot times and not really being considerate.

 

Aww no worries I dont mind posting all of their flirty interactions on IG here !! Fans say KYJ watches their IG stories all the time LOL. I keep my IG account private for a reason...I dont want celebs to be seeing me fan girl all over them or ship them with whoever haha!! Most of the time I dont even comment on any of WDH or KYJ's IG posts lol!! I'm like a fan girl and shipper in the shadows haha!! I will on a few occasions hit like on their flirty comments to each other :sweatingbullets:!

 

Oh WDH does have a younger sister !! He mentioned it an interview in 2017 I think that he still lives with his parents and his younger sister. Although I think now he has his own place!

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz RIGHT?!!! Me too!!! In some ways, I thought LG took JY for granted a lot times and not really being considerate.

 

Aww no worries I dont mind posting all of their flirty interactions on IG here !! Fans say KYJ watches their IG stories all the time LOL. I keep my IG account private for a reason...I dont want celebs to be seeing me fan girl all over them or ship them with whoever haha!! Most of the time I dont even comment on any of WDH or KYJ's IG posts lol!! I'm like a fan girl and shipper in the shadows haha!! I will on a few occasions hit like on their flirty comments to each other :sweatingbullets:!

 

Oh WDH does have a younger sister !! He mentioned it an interview in 2017 I think that he still lives with his parents and his younger sister. Although I think now he has his own place!

 

@SweetButters  Please continue to share their interactions here. By the way, do you take screenshots and upload them here since we can't share instagram posts anymore? How do you do it?   i leave comments on WDH's insta from time to time and i like all his posts (at least from when i discovered him) haha. But he probably has too many to read. I initially thought KYJ was a foreigner or of mix blood cos she doesn't look korean. Is it just me? 

 

I wonder how WDH younger sister looks like now! 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

 

@SweetButters  Please continue to share their interactions here. By the way, do you take screenshots and upload them here since we can't share instagram posts anymore? How do you do it?   i leave comments on WDH's insta from time to time and i like all his posts (at least from when i discovered him) haha. But he probably has too many to read. I initially thought KYJ was a foreigner or of mix blood cos she doesn't look korean. Is it just me? 

 

I wonder how WDH younger sister looks like now! 

@SCSfanz Yay I will definitely continue to do so !! Oh I either take screen shots or find the image on twitter !! Oh and there's always a bunch on Tumblr too!

 

You're brave!!! I dont even hit like on a lot of his posts haha. Oh she answered that question before in her IG story. She had said that she wasn't mixed or American, but was full Korean ! 

 

Also I found that interview video where he talks about his family! His sister is 2 years younger than he is !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz Yay I will definitely continue to do so !! Oh I either take screen shots or find the image on twitter !! Oh and there's always a bunch on Tumblr too!

 

You're brave!!! I dont even hit like on a lot of his posts haha. Oh she answered that question before in her IG story. She had said that she wasn't mixed or American, but was full Korean ! 

 

Also I found that interview video where he talks about his family! His sister is 2 years younger than he is !

 

 

 

 Maybe it's time i create a twitter/tumblr account lol. 

 

I have a separate account where i follow celebrities so that my friends don't see me as a crazy person when i start liking all of WDH's posts LOL! 

 

It's funny how he starts laughing to himself when he talks about fried eggs. It's almost like he has a secret crush on them. LOL

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:

 

 Maybe it's time i create a twitter/tumblr account lol. 

 

I have a separate account where i follow celebrities so that my friends don't see me as a crazy person when i start liking all of WDH's posts LOL! 

 

It's funny how he starts laughing to himself when he talks about fried eggs. It's almost like he has a secret crush on them. LOL

@SCSfanz haha I totally did just for TKEM lol. Still smh after all the things I have done for TKEM lol. 

 

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! THAT IS A PERFECT IDEA HAHAHAHA!!!! I never thought of that hahah. My bf thinks I'm crazy all the time for posting clips of TKEM on my IG story. Then I just posted about how I totally ship WDH and KYJ and blah blah and my bf texts me "what has quarantine life done to you to the extent that you have become obsessive over a stupid show and celebs?". To which I said, " What else better is there to do right now? Go outside and get covid? No thanks " haha. Being stuck at my family home sucks so hard right now !! None of my other friends watch kdramas or know who WDH is so they have no clue what I'm talking about a majority of the time lol. Every one of my friends just post about random stuff all the time during the pandemic so I guess I dont seem nearly as crazy hahha. So while we are all quarantined in our homes, why not make it less boring and fan girl over WDH lol!!!

 

Hahah WDH has an unhealthy obsession with eggs!! In one interview, the interviewer gave him different kinds of eggs and his eggs lit up soooooo much!! It was so adorable !!!

 

572b057c1e1f83820f031328a0be0d5a93f6cd40

 

71f82845fdf6e255a64e5ba8bd374ddbd9b5a151

 

7ebba9dc9f70ecf74969c07e070dd6debb9edff8

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz Yay I will definitely continue to do so !! Oh I either take screen shots or find the image on twitter !! Oh and there's always a bunch on Tumblr too!

 

You're brave!!! I dont even hit like on a lot of his posts haha. Oh she answered that question before in her IG story. She had said that she wasn't mixed or American, but was full Korean ! 

 

Also I found that interview video where he talks about his family! His sister is 2 years younger than he is !

 

 


@SweetButters omg thanks for this video!! He seems so cute and innocent. And a bit nervous? He seems more confident now (from the Swoon TKEM interviews). Awwww he says he wants to be close to all his seniors and he’s sad after a production finishes... hope KKN and LMH stay friends with him when he’s done with his enlistment!! 
 

So he has a younger sister.. interesting! Wonder what she does. Jo Yeong has a big bro vibe, Eun Sop has a younger bro vibe. 

 

HAHA I did notice the TKEM cast commenting on each other’s accounts, my husband is cynical and thinks it’s just for publicity but they seem so sincere and genuine to me!! KYJ doesn’t seem to have a wiki page?!  I also notice WDH seems quite active on insta, he seems to comment on a lot of people’s posts, like posts from LMH’s best friend’s stylist?! I agree KYJ also has a unique look, doesn’t look korean.. I just looked up the female costar from My Country - she is pretty too! I also just watched their swoon interview.. WDH is so funny, says “two squids are looking at you” in a deadpan way LOL! He seems more serious and manly in his My Country Swoon interview... definitely seems to get along better with the TKEM cast!! I’m not sure who WDH’s other female co-stars are... 

 

I’m also undecided whether to watch his other dramas because I love him as JY and ES!! :heart3:
 

@SCSfanz HAHAHA omg what a great idea to have two insta accounts.. I only have the one, and since TKEM, started liking WDH’s posts.. wanted to show my support, didn’t know my friends would be able to see the posts that I like!!  I thought insta deleted that function??
 

I watched TKEM on Netflix and sometimes think a lot of jokes are lost in translation :(( so glad for this forum that explains it out! 
 

on a completely unrelated note, that Balenciaga shirt he is wearing on his latest insta post... I remember seeing it in the shops and thinking it’s sooo exxy (like around $600 on sale) and thinking who would pay so much for a tshirt... Hehehe I guess celebrities! :sweatingbullets:

 


 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:


@SweetButters omg thanks for this video!! He seems so cute and innocent. And a bit nervous? He seems more confident now (from the Swoon TKEM interviews). Awwww he says he wants to be close to all his seniors and he’s sad after a production finishes... hope KKN and LMH stay friends with him when he’s done with his enlistment!! 
 

So he has a younger sister.. interesting! Wonder what she does. Jo Yeong has a big bro vibe, Eun Sop has a younger bro vibe. 

 

HAHA I did notice the TKEM cast commenting on each other’s accounts, my husband is cynical and thinks it’s just for publicity but they seem so sincere and genuine to me!! KYJ doesn’t seem to have a wiki page?!  I also notice WDH seems quite active on insta, he seems to comment on a lot of people’s posts, like posts from LMH’s best friend’s stylist?! I agree KYJ also has a unique look, doesn’t look korean.. I just looked up the female costar from My Country - she is pretty too! I also just watched their swoon interview.. WDH is so funny, says “two squids are looking at you” in a deadpan way LOL! He seems more serious and manly in his My Country Swoon interview... definitely seems to get along better with the TKEM cast!! I’m not sure who WDH’s other female co-stars are... 

 

I’m also undecided whether to watch his other dramas because I love him as JY and ES!! :heart3:
 

@Ava Jo Yea no prob :kiss_wink:! Yea he does seem a bit nervous !!! He really does get really sad after a production finishes!! There was a clip of him crying once he finished shooting his last scene for "My Country". 

 

Haha yea! In that interview he recently did, his explains that his personality is like 50% JY and 50% ES ! Here's the vid:

 

 

Yea I feel like they're genuine in what all they say too! Yea KYJ doesn't seem to have a wiki page or interviews or bios because she just debut on the acting scene! It seems before she got into acting, she was a model! WDH is sooooooo active on IG LOL!!!! Oh who is LMH's stylist friend? I didn't even know that about WDH haha!! Yea he does seem a lot more serious and manly in his My Country Swoon interview. I dont really like his long hair in that interview, he looks so much better with his short hair now lol!! He does seem a lot more comfortable when he was doing the TKEM Swoon interview though!! His other female co-stars have been Moon Ga Young, Joy, and Ryu Hwa Young. In 2018 there were a lot of rumors that he had been dating Moon Ga Young, but since then nothing else has been reported. 

 

After watching him in TKEM, I decided to try out some of his other dramas such as "Tempted" and "Mad Dog", I loved him in both! However, I think his best performance was probably in either TKEM or "Mad Dog"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justified arrogance that suits him perfectly...

Do-Hwan-Tempted-gif-2.gif

:heart2:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

yeah it was like, oh wait, i think i left something behind. i was initially wondering why he didn't even asked if JY was ok before running after LL lol.

I took it as they are so close that they knew what each other is thinking so there's no need to say it. Lee Gon did calculated what Young would do/react when he wanted to visit Tae Eul again in ep7 and planned Young's absence in advance.

 

Thanks for sharing that fan vid. Nicely cut. Even though WDH has a dual role, I did favour Jo Young over Eun Seob, lol! And I did wanted JY to be fleshed out a bit more because I find him interesting. I also wanted to see Nari flustered him a bit more.  It's a pity we don't get to see more of that. I'd have traded the police station/catching criminal scenes over this.

  

19 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@mademoisellesia - just been catching up on your earlier posts, omg I totally missed that eun sop had a white paper stuck to his shirt! The line he said about people who only think about the future cannot beat people who think only about the present - is that a line from the movie you referred to??  I only got the English references - GOT, and Iron Man. Does anyone know if WDH speaks English?? his “let’s go home” dance was so cute. And relatable! Ps thank you for the topless pic of WDH.. OMG did not know that was underneath that glimpse we got in TKEM :blink:

Yes, that line, shaving the hair and the piece of white paper (representing the bandage) scene was an imitation scene from Man from Nowhere by Won Bin (KES seems to like Won Bin a lot, she wrote him into her script in Goblin too). Hmm, never really heard WDH speaks English, not in drama anyway. Not sure about interviews. In The Swoon Jenga game for My Country, he did say he and his co-stars talked about shows on Netflix a lot and he was into Stranger Things. I think most 90s generation Korean Celebs tend to be better in English (most can understand although could be shy to speak it). My guess is because they are the generation that had access to English contents through internet more readily. There are exception too, like Ryu Jun Yeol (born 1986).

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a k-drama, its rare for ML to say ''I want to sleep with you''

I like the way  Shi Hyun said it...

 

I have to admit, when he smiled after the kiss, my heart fluttered a little...:wub:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SweetButters awww he cried after My Country? Where is the clip? Must be his 50% ES side. He’s so cute, he doesn’t act all tough and manly all the time.  
 

I saw on Instagram that someone posted he started following Kim Bum, LMH’s childhood best friend (who’s name I can’t currently remember - Jung WoO or something?) and Jung Woo’s Stylist - insta handle Christiandiorboy. He also left a comment to WDH’s handwritten letter post!! Actually a lot of info / news I get on WDH is from his tagged photos haha :sweatingbullets:  I think there are some very dedicated fans out there that must stalk whoever he follows.. hehe they should come join this forum!!

 

ah, I just googled Moon Ga Young, have never heard of her. They were rumoured to be dating again in nov 2019? She also seems to be the same agency as him. Does she kind of have a similar look to Joy?! Joy seems sweet, I saw a clip of WDH calling her out at a music show. WDH doesnt seem to follow Moon Ga young or Joy though? Anyway, do korean actors and actresses Prefer to deny when they’re dating? Or is it dependent on the agency? Just thinking about Hollywood where it seems quite open as to who’s dating who... 

 

hehe ok maybe I’ll give Mad Dog a try,  I saw a trailer or Tempted and not sure his character is someone i would like! Also his haircut looks odd there, it’s deliberately long around the nose area?? Hehe - I also prefer WDH with short hair (specifically, JY’s hair and showing his forehead, ES’s is too moppy). He looks quite handsome in the my country photos too! 
 

@mademoisellesia Ah, thanks! The few English words he said during TKEM were pronounced quite fluently.. I read somewhere LMH’s english is not as fluent as KGE’s! But then in that swoon jenga game, they all thought the PM’s challenge to introduce TKEM in English was difficult lol.. 

 

I also wished they fleshed out JY’s story more! We never even saw where he lived!! We know it’s not at the palace since he came to work late one day after he thought JT was Luna... I still remember waiting all week for TKEM eP 11 and there was like 5 seconds of WDH... I mean granted it was also the episode with LMH’s epic rescue scene but i felt cheated out of JY time hehe. 


@rocher22 omg this clip reminded me of the TKEM scene on the plane when JY was watching LG and JT writing on each other’s palms in disbelief lol. 

 

Btw did anyone see this (old) article - https://www.soompi.com/article/1341877wpp/woo-do-hwan-talks-about-the-divine-fury-wanting-to-star-in-a-romance-film-and-his-dating-style 

 

came across this just now when I was googling WDH and, not sure if the article is translated but he says he always got dumped?!! Awwww who would dump him :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Shi Hyun - ''I cant tell which one is the flower..''  

I still think that sentence wasnt in the script...:D

 

206259s1.jpg

 

 

 

 

d483dd96e85eb8579c93d44d7542ff2c297dd22d

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

 

@SweetButters lol i actually feel the same as your bf. "what has quarantine done to my life?" LOL.  if not for this quarantine life, i dont' think i'd be a fan of anyone. i normally just watch a drama and get over it once it ends. i don't think any of my friends know WDH either. i recommended TKEM to a korean friend and she said she didn't like LMH so she refused to watch it. I said there's WDH, and she was like who? :huh: so i end up only talking about WDH on this forum lol. definitely make my life less boring. 

 

 

 

@Ava Jo @mademoisellesiaJY and ES are the best. although i personally prefer JY  too haha. 


I wonder if WDH was wearing a wig for ES? should be right? 

 

HAHA i felt the same way with JY's screen time too, like i wait a whole week and then i don't get enough. i know alot of ppl on the other board was speculating that SJ was going to the night of the treason with LG and JY, i was hoping not  cos that's going to take the glory away from JY LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any man who can lift his girlfriend like that, is a good catch...:heart4:

00201825.jpg

 

 

dfe0ec4a77623f60433901c831830eeb.jpg

 

 

 

 

30da4439d1a7a51cf7e698e01d9980b0.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters awww he cried after My Country? Where is the clip? Must be his 50% ES side. He’s so cute, he doesn’t act all tough and manly all the time.  
 

I saw on Instagram that someone posted he started following Kim Bum, LMH’s childhood best friend (who’s name I can’t currently remember - Jung WoO or something?) and Jung Woo’s Stylist - insta handle Christiandiorboy. He also left a comment to WDH’s handwritten letter post!! Actually a lot of info / news I get on WDH is from his tagged photos haha :sweatingbullets:  I think there are some very dedicated fans out there that must stalk whoever he follows.. hehe they should come join this forum!!

@Ava Jo Sorry to cut your post short, but I managed to find the pics of it! The clip is somewhere on IG or twitter though I think!

 

X0FAJFW.jpg

 

FFDSnU3.jpg

 

a7t6iZn.jpg

 

Oh I see !! Yea Kim Bum is also starring in KYJ's next project too!! They're all like one big friend group it seems now !! WDH was also on a trip to Jeju Island with LMH, Kim Bum and Jung Il Woo a few weeks ago!

 

Wow I totally did not realize Moon Ga Young was also from the same agency as WDH!!! It seems so weird that WDH does not follow her nor Joy on IG since he seems to follow all of his other female co-stars! Then again, I feel like WDH was not as active on his IG until just recently so that may be the reason? As far as dating goes in SK, I think a lot of celebs are super secretive because they believe that being outed as in a relationship can negatively impact their careers. Haha yea we need some more WDH fans to come here !!!! I know there are a lot more than who all is here !!

 

Yea "Mad Dog" is really good once you get past the first two episodes! His role in Tempted I thought was cute ! Its basically the stereotypical bad boy who develops a heart sort of deal. Yea I prefer his hair style as JY vs the shaggy hair style of ES! Oh yea WDH does surprisedly look good with that long hairstyle in "My Country"!

 

Also I read that article you posted!! Poor baby always get dumps. WDH reminds me a lot of one of best guy friend, Luca. Like WDH, Luca always makes love and relationship a #1 priority. There has been so many times when I feel like I am hitting my head against a brick wall when talking to Luca about how love isn't the only thing that matters in life. And like WDH, Luca is the one that always gets dumped lol. Long story short I told Luca that is you can't devote everything of yourself in a relationship because it'll make your SO feel a lot of pressure since you become wholly dependent on them. So that could be the reason why WDH tended to be the one that got dumped in the past. WDH has been talking about wanting to do more romantic melodramas since forever!! I wished he had been able to showcase more of his romantic side in TKEM though through his role as JY lol. Still so bitter that KES did not show us more scenes of JY and MSA !!! 30 seconds or whatever of CCTV footage of those two did so much injustice to their characters !!!!

_______________________________

 

3 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

 

@SweetButters lol i actually feel the same as your bf. "what has quarantine done to my life?" LOL.  if not for this quarantine life, i dont' think i'd be a fan of anyone. i normally just watch a drama and get over it once it ends. i don't think any of my friends know WDH either. i recommended TKEM to a korean friend and she said she didn't like LMH so she refused to watch it. I said there's WDH, and she was like who? :huh: so i end up only talking about WDH on this forum lol. definitely make my life less boring. 

@SCSfanz Right?! Quarantine life has cause us to do things that we wouldn't normally do haha!!!! Yea same! Like you, after a drama is finished, Im just over it and move on haha. I wouldn't blame your friend haha. LMH to me is nothing special when it comes to acting. People go on about how great he looks, but I mean come on once you see WDH you would forget who LMH is lol. People constantly talk about how great LMH was in TKEM, but I'm like hello WDH's acting was 10x better in TKEM!! WDH's back must be hurting tho because he basically carried that show on his back :joy:! WDH got the looks and acting skills !! OMG ditto!! It's so great for us to fan girl here over WDH :wub:!!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

@SweetButterswell said...:)

 Dohwan is a charismatic actor...

@rocher22 Thankies !! He really is !!! I just hope that in time, more viewers will come to realize this as well !! :wub:

 

Our baby's b day is in 15 days !!:happydance:

 

Dh6edAaX4AUE8ne.jpg

 

Dh4xJlzWkAAihVU.jpg

 

EaLHuQPX0AUawvq.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WDH!!! Oppa!!!

 

:poledance:

 

i am so sad he already enlisted in the army. We won’t see him for 2 years! Does anyone know the update on the drama he was supposed to have taken the offer on?

 

@SweetButters @SCSfanz thanks so much for this thread! And:

 

:heythere:
 

We, the WDHoes.. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...