Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

50 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

I’m sad to see that he is unlikely to be nominated for any awards just because he won’t be present to receive??? I don’t know much about kdrama (I’ve seen 5 before TKEM) but that seems rather unfair... WDH is so talented and completely killed his roles in TKEM!

I was appalled too when I learnt about it and I get angry almost every year because of the unfairness in my early drama watching years. :D It's unfortunately how Korea's awarding system is. It's been like this for many years now so I don't think it'll change any time soon.

The other guy is Jang Ki Yong in the photos. I believe the link between them is Kim Kyung Nam because Ki Yong co-starred with Kyung Nam in Come & Hug Me. Ki Yong, Do Hwan and Se Jong also happened to be of the same age (1992) and were mentioned in news articles by journalists due to their past outstanding performances as new actors, they were also asked in interviews what they thought of each other, so they knew of each other even if they didn't meet before (Sejong and Kiyong have met at award ceremonies). And yes, LMH may have invited Do Hwan to Jeju to hang out with him fully knowing that he's enlisting soon. Being the sweet and caring Hyung (just a guess - LMH is very a private person).

• Love 2

Spoiler

@mademoisellesia OMG THANK YOU FOR THE PIC! HAHHAHAHA i swear his boobs are bigger than mine. 

i can't read chinese but i used google translate, i think the translation was weird though. i'm curious about the "winter is coming" reference, anyone knows? I didn't watch game of thrones. 

i kinda like yuk seong jae also, cos i follow master of the house (?) jip sa bu, a pity he's gone from the original cast. 

if WDH gets assigned to the navy he'll come to the awards looking like this :wub:

EXVH2nbVAAAEZ7z.jpg

Spoiler

@Ava Jo to tag someone you can type @   and then followed by the nickname :) 

I've also watched the swoon cast interviews a couple of times cos it's genuinely funny lol. do you notice how WDH is always arm locking/ hugging LMH? one moment he is all tall and manly and suddenly he turns into a little puppy. :wub:

i think LMH has officially recruited WDH as part of his bff gang lol. 

17 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

:D

@rocher22the way he pouts his lips reminds me of ES hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just can't even with these two :heart4:!!! 

WDH: "Glasses what?"

KYJ: "If you want it, I will send it to the army"

Love how they're both posting pics to their IG accounts on the same day :heart:. Coincidence? I think not haha! If there's one thing TKEM taught us is that there are "no coincidences" :joy:. I can't believe I've gotten to that point that I pay close attention to what those two say on each other's pics lol! The side effects of TKEM lol!

zvUf2Ce.jpg

@mademoisellesia OMG you are like psychic or something about JKY!! How does WDH even know him??? I just woke up and was so surprised to see KKN, JKY, and WDH all together in one pic !!! Thanks for the info about "Seok Ho Pil"! I didnt get that reference either until now.

@Ava Jo Welcome !!! I'm just like you too when it came to posting on forums for TKEM and discovering WDH for the first time from that show lol!! TKEM brought us WDH lol. KKN and WDH just met recently from filming on the set of TKEM I think

@SCSfanz So in Game of Thrones, people usually say "Winter Is Coming" as a reference that usually bad things are about to occur especially during winter times lol. I dont think KYJ is lead, but she might be second lead! Gosh totally agreed with you that WDH should've been the fox !!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Someone created a video with a different side to the story. Where JY was the savior 25 years ago and LG was looking for him when he was by his side all these while. I kinda like this version of the story!

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

Someone created a video with a different side to the story. Where JY was the savior 25 years ago and LG was looking for him when he was by his side all these while. I kinda like this version of the story!

@SCSfanz This video just gets me every time !!! I dont know how WDH does it, but I takes some serious skills to control your tears so that only one single tear falls :bawling:!! I love how LG had to think for a long hot second to just go after JY lol. I would be like b please, if we are besties like that I would hope you wouldn't have to think a hot second about it :joy:!!!

p.s Have you been following WDH and KYJ on IG? All of their flirty comments to each other are leaving me like:

4894a3af9480d67dc5b0090caa206a1f.gif

@mademoisellesia - just been catching up on your earlier posts, omg I totally missed that eun sop had a white paper stuck to his shirt! The line he said about people who only think about the future cannot beat people who think only about the present - is that a line from the movie you referred to??  I only got the English references - GOT, and Iron Man. Does anyone know if WDH speaks English?? his “let’s go home” dance was so cute. And relatable! Ps thank you for the topless pic of WDH.. OMG did not know that was underneath that glimpse we got in TKEM :blink:

@SCSfanz awww yesss I did notice WDH always locks arms with LMH, he seems like such an affectionate cutie in real life!! He’s like a true little bro. Does anyone know if WDH has any siblings in real life? 

I’m glad LMH recruited WDH to be part of his gang.  I don’t know anything about LMH except that he’s meant to be an international korean superstar - does anyone know what his personality is rumoured to be like in real life?  I saw that WDH co starred in a movie with Park Seo Jin, who apparently has his own “gang” of famous k celebs so wonder why WDH didn’t join PSJ’s gang! PSJ seems quite fun/funny in interviews... (the first kdrama I watched was WWWWK).

@SweetButters thank you for the welcome, and the WDH pics!! I haven’t figured out how to post photos from Instagram but read somewhere that you can’t link a Insta post in here... did you see WDH’s story of the yellow flowers he received yesterday - is that at his desk at his agency? The characters at the top looks like his name, but has fried egg pictures in it hahahaha so cute!  I also really liked Jo Yeong and MSA in TKEM (whyyyy didnt their love story develop :((( ) , but not yet sure about the actress IRL... Based on her insta, she seems a bit too “cool” for WDH lol :lol: WDH just seems adorable!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters thank you for the welcome, and the WDH pics!! I haven’t figured out how to post photos from Instagram but read somewhere that you can’t link a Insta post in here... did you see WDH’s story of the yellow flowers he received yesterday - is that at his desk at his agency? The characters at the top looks like his name, but has fried egg pictures in it hahahaha so cute!  I also really liked Jo Yeong and MSA in TKEM (whyyyy didnt their love story develop :((( ) , but not yet sure about the actress IRL... Based on her insta, she seems a bit too “cool” for WDH lol :lol: WDH just seems adorable!!

@Ava Jo No prob!! Usually you can find the same pics on twitter so you can just copy image address from there ! Omg yas I saw those flowers and his name with the egg hahah!! Too cute !! Yea I was wondering if those were at his desk at the agency or his desk in his office room lol. 

OMG ME TOO!!! I really wanted to see a lot more scenes between JY and MSA!!!!! The actress, KYJ, and WDH keep posting such flirty comments on each other's posts since forever !! She does seem like a really nice person though and tends to reply to a few fans' comments under her posts! I tell you what though, WDH is a total fan boy of KYJ !!! He literally likes her posts immediately, while on his posts, she sometimes hits like on them or sometimes doesnt lol. I dont actively look if WDH comments on other female friends he follows, but I checked out the girl who he co-starred with in "My Country" and saw he doesnt persistently comment on her pics the way he does with KYJ. Just some of stuff WDH says to KYJ and vice versa is oozing of flirtation :love:. From him saying to KJY "Ill carry your bag for you" to her saying "if you want the glasses, I can send them to you at the military" !!:happy:

45 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz This video just gets me every time !!! I dont know how WDH does it, but I takes some serious skills to control your tears so that only one single tear falls :bawling:!! I love how LG had to think for a long hot second to just go after JY lol. I would be like b please, if we are besties like that I would hope you wouldn't have to think a hot second about it :joy:!!!

p.s Have you been following WDH and KYJ on IG? All of their flirty comments to each other are leaving me like:

@SweetButters yeah it was like, oh wait, i think i left something behind. i was initially wondering why he didn't even asked if JY was ok before running after LL lol. 

I haven't been following KYJ cos i'm not a huge fan of hers (just her character nari) lol . I do take a peek every now and then though plus you are feeding their feeds here so i'm grateful HAHA! it's really nice to see WDH being close to all the casts! 

16 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@mademoisellesia - just been catching up on your earlier posts, omg I totally missed that eun sop had a white paper stuck to his shirt! The line he said about people who only think about the future cannot beat people who think only about the present - is that a line from the movie you referred to??  I only got the English references - GOT, and Iron Man. Does anyone know if WDH speaks English?? his “let’s go home” dance was so cute. And relatable! Ps thank you for the topless pic of WDH.. OMG did not know that was underneath that glimpse we got in TKEM :blink:

@SCSfanz awww yesss I did notice WDH always locks arms with LMH, he seems like such an affectionate cutie in real life!! He’s like a true little bro. Does anyone know if WDH has any siblings in real life? 

I’m glad LMH recruited WDH to be part of his gang.  I don’t know anything about LMH except that he’s meant to be an international korean superstar - does anyone know what his personality is rumoured to be like in real life?  I saw that WDH co starred in a movie with Park Seo Jin, who apparently has his own “gang” of famous k celebs so wonder why WDH didn’t join PSJ’s gang! PSJ seems quite fun/funny in interviews... (the first kdrama I watched was WWWWK).

@Ava Jo that's a good question, i suspect WDH may be an only child?i could be totally wrong though. If you recall, in the swoon the king cast interview, the cast commented on how WDH likes asking personal questions. He asked Kim Go Eun if she has a brother and how it was like having a brother. So it made me think that he doesn't have one and was curious how it would be like to have an actual sibling (or a real brother)

I love the "lets go home" dance too and the dialogue that follows that. He said "Yong yong tui gen!" (off work forever and ever). i started using similar phrases when i speak korean now cos it sounds cute HAHHAHA. 

I think WDH probably spent much lesser time with PSJ since they didn't have that many scenes together (it's a 2 hour movie afterall compared to a 16 episode drama) . So perhaps they didn't get that close? 

I don't know much about LMH either but i wonder if WDH still calls LMH pyeha or hyeong now.  it'd be funny if he joins the handsome gang and continues calling him pyeha :joy:

WDH's flowers photo looked like an office setting cos i saw a name tag some monitor screens. Not sure why they need a desk if they aren't office workers though. I could be wrong haha. 

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters yeah it was like, oh wait, i think i left something behind. i was initially wondering why he didn't even asked if JY was ok before running after LL lol. 

I haven't been following KYJ cos i'm not a huge fan of hers (just her character nari) lol . I do take a peek every now and then though plus you are feeding their feeds here so i'm grateful HAHA! it's really nice to see WDH being close to all the casts! 

@SCSfanz RIGHT?!!! Me too!!! In some ways, I thought LG took JY for granted a lot times and not really being considerate.

Aww no worries I dont mind posting all of their flirty interactions on IG here !! Fans say KYJ watches their IG stories all the time LOL. I keep my IG account private for a reason...I dont want celebs to be seeing me fan girl all over them or ship them with whoever haha!! Most of the time I dont even comment on any of WDH or KYJ's IG posts lol!! I'm like a fan girl and shipper in the shadows haha!! I will on a few occasions hit like on their flirty comments to each other :sweatingbullets:!

Oh WDH does have a younger sister !! He mentioned it an interview in 2017 I think that he still lives with his parents and his younger sister. Although I think now he has his own place!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz RIGHT?!!! Me too!!! In some ways, I thought LG took JY for granted a lot times and not really being considerate.

Aww no worries I dont mind posting all of their flirty interactions on IG here !! Fans say KYJ watches their IG stories all the time LOL. I keep my IG account private for a reason...I dont want celebs to be seeing me fan girl all over them or ship them with whoever haha!! Most of the time I dont even comment on any of WDH or KYJ's IG posts lol!! I'm like a fan girl and shipper in the shadows haha!! I will on a few occasions hit like on their flirty comments to each other :sweatingbullets:!

Oh WDH does have a younger sister !! He mentioned it an interview in 2017 I think that he still lives with his parents and his younger sister. Although I think now he has his own place!

@SweetButters  Please continue to share their interactions here. By the way, do you take screenshots and upload them here since we can't share instagram posts anymore? How do you do it?   i leave comments on WDH's insta from time to time and i like all his posts (at least from when i discovered him) haha. But he probably has too many to read. I initially thought KYJ was a foreigner or of mix blood cos she doesn't look korean. Is it just me? 

I wonder how WDH younger sister looks like now! 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters  Please continue to share their interactions here. By the way, do you take screenshots and upload them here since we can't share instagram posts anymore? How do you do it?   i leave comments on WDH's insta from time to time and i like all his posts (at least from when i discovered him) haha. But he probably has too many to read. I initially thought KYJ was a foreigner or of mix blood cos she doesn't look korean. Is it just me? 

I wonder how WDH younger sister looks like now! 

@SCSfanz Yay I will definitely continue to do so !! Oh I either take screen shots or find the image on twitter !! Oh and there's always a bunch on Tumblr too!

You're brave!!! I dont even hit like on a lot of his posts haha. Oh she answered that question before in her IG story. She had said that she wasn't mixed or American, but was full Korean ! 

Also I found that interview video where he talks about his family! His sister is 2 years younger than he is !

38 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz Yay I will definitely continue to do so !! Oh I either take screen shots or find the image on twitter !! Oh and there's always a bunch on Tumblr too!

You're brave!!! I dont even hit like on a lot of his posts haha. Oh she answered that question before in her IG story. She had said that she wasn't mixed or American, but was full Korean ! 

Also I found that interview video where he talks about his family! His sister is 2 years younger than he is !

Maybe it's time i create a twitter/tumblr account lol. 

I have a separate account where i follow celebrities so that my friends don't see me as a crazy person when i start liking all of WDH's posts LOL! 

It's funny how he starts laughing to himself when he talks about fried eggs. It's almost like he has a secret crush on them. LOL

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:

Maybe it's time i create a twitter/tumblr account lol. 

I have a separate account where i follow celebrities so that my friends don't see me as a crazy person when i start liking all of WDH's posts LOL! 

It's funny how he starts laughing to himself when he talks about fried eggs. It's almost like he has a secret crush on them. LOL

@SCSfanz haha I totally did just for TKEM lol. Still smh after all the things I have done for TKEM lol. 

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! THAT IS A PERFECT IDEA HAHAHAHA!!!! I never thought of that hahah. My bf thinks I'm crazy all the time for posting clips of TKEM on my IG story. Then I just posted about how I totally ship WDH and KYJ and blah blah and my bf texts me "what has quarantine life done to you to the extent that you have become obsessive over a stupid show and celebs?". To which I said, " What else better is there to do right now? Go outside and get covid? No thanks " haha. Being stuck at my family home sucks so hard right now !! None of my other friends watch kdramas or know who WDH is so they have no clue what I'm talking about a majority of the time lol. Every one of my friends just post about random stuff all the time during the pandemic so I guess I dont seem nearly as crazy hahha. So while we are all quarantined in our homes, why not make it less boring and fan girl over WDH lol!!!

Hahah WDH has an unhealthy obsession with eggs!! In one interview, the interviewer gave him different kinds of eggs and his eggs lit up soooooo much!! It was so adorable !!!

572b057c1e1f83820f031328a0be0d5a93f6cd40

71f82845fdf6e255a64e5ba8bd374ddbd9b5a151

7ebba9dc9f70ecf74969c07e070dd6debb9edff8

• LOL 1