[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

They make that convenience store scene look like a fancy date.. haha they have so much power :joy:

5 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I know I should keep my expectations low for the meantime just so in case but they’re making it so hard!! The trailers are turning out incredible!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun + Seo Ye Ji See Past Each Other’s Tough Acts In New Preview Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

tvN’s upcoming drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has shared a new sneak peek of its first two episodes!

Described as a “healing romance that resembles a storybook fantasy,” the new drama will tell the story of Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love (played by Kim Soo Hyun), and Go Moon Young, a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love (played by Seo Ye Ji).

In the newly released preview for the upcoming drama, the two polar opposites see through each other’s hardened exteriors. Moon Kang Tae says of Go Moon Young, “She’s not crazy. She was just born like that,” while Go Moon Young mysteriously asks him, “So which one am I?” Watching him walk away from afar, Go Moon Young says dreamily in voice-over, “He’s pretty. I want him.”

The preview goes on to show brief flashes of the emotional hardships faced by both characters, as well as a glimpse of the loving relationship between Moon Kang Tae and his autistic older brother Moon Sang Tae (played by Oh Jung Se). Moon Kang Tae gets emotional as he tells his brother, “Hyung, I don’t need this house or a car or money.”

Meanwhile, Go Moon Young sees past Moon Kang Tae’s shell, shrewdly observing, “It’s not that you’re avoiding it. You’re probably just running away,” adding, “I can see that you want to be adored.” She then boldly tells him, “Moon Kang Tae, give yourself to me.”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” will premiere on June 20 at 9 p.m.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1406449wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-see-past-each-others-tough-acts-in-new-preview-of-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun + Seo Ye Ji See Past Each Other’s Tough Acts In New Preview Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

• Like 5
  • Awesome 6

On 6/12/2020 at 3:31 PM, starwater0 said:

OHEMGEEE I love a main female who's takes the lead in a relationship. The voice yeji says this line is everything!!!

I love seeing soohyun in a hat but shes right.. we can't see all of his beautiful face haha:joy:

I KNOW RIGHT! I SOOO LUV STRONG LEAD! 

10 hours ago, starwater0 said:

They make that convenience store scene look like a fancy date.. haha they have so much power :joy:

THEY MADE IT SO FANCY LIKE HOW? HAHAHAHA

WELCOME TO THE TEAM @unhskikr4ever and @Keulla Gom 

200.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

In the newly released preview for the upcoming drama, the two polar opposites see through each other’s hardened exteriors. Moon Kang Tae says of Go Moon Young, “She’s not crazy. She was just born like that,” while Go Moon Young mysteriously asks him, “So which one am I?” Watching him walk away from afar, Go Moon Young says dreamily in voice-over, “He’s pretty. I want him.”

WE ALL WANT HIM MOON YOUNG hahahahahhahahahahahahah :joy::heart:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Kang tae should probably give up in this point like give urself now boi

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

10 hours ago, starwater0 said:

They make that convenience store scene look like a fancy date.. haha they have so much power

I sooo agree to this :joy::joy: Imma be in the convenience store lookin for food but but imma look like a freaking thief like so unfair

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

22 hours ago, Keulla Gom said:

I'm so happy to found this forum where to can express the kilig brought by these visually perfect couple. Can't wait for the premiere!

Hi Guys! 

:heart: Were in the same situation sizst! :joy::joy:

20 hours ago, unhskikr4ever said:

Yayyyy! I can’t wait for the drama to air. I’m already shipping them! :D Hopefully, their chemistry will be very good once the drama airs! 

Sooo true! I am already shipping them when I saw their trailer... they are so good

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

On 6/12/2020 at 3:31 PM, starwater0 said:

Fate really wanted these two together again!! The world must have realized that a cf was not enough for these two visuals :wub: hahaha

The deities must have seen that they look too good for just a cf only gahhaha

22 hours ago, Keulla Gom said:

I'm so happy to found this forum where to can express the kilig brought by these visually perfect couple. Can't wait for the premiere!

Hi Guys! 

YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

20 hours ago, unhskikr4ever said:

Yayyyy! I can’t wait for the drama to air. I’m already shipping them! :D Hopefully, their chemistry will be very good once the drama airs! 

I really hope time will flew so fast!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

What is the best thing about acting with Kim Soo Hyun?

Seo Ye Ji: Eyes are fun? 

Kim Soo Hyun: (What did I hear?) 

Seo Ye Ji: Why? 

Kim Soo Hyun : Don't do it (don't do it) 

Seo Ye Ji: The bad thing is so pretty?

Kim Soo Hyun : Oh

IMG_2487.GIF?type=w800

I AM SO GIGGLING HAHAHAHA THEY LOOK SO CUTE IN HEREEE

• Like 2
  • LOL 6