[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

59 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

SOOOOOOOOOOO FLAWLESS!!! I WOULD PRAY 1000X A DAY JUST TO BE THIS GORGEOUS!!! HUHUHUHUHU PERFEECT!!!:bawling::heart:

Kim Soo Hyun is definitely a God! HAHAHAHHAA 

I'll pray 1000x a day just so that in my next life I could be half as flawless as she is:bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

7 things to know about Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji in upcoming Netflix drama 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'

JUNE 10, 2020
By JOAN WONG, KWOK KAR PENG ASIAONE

It's been two years since K-drama fans saw his handsome face, but come June 20, they can soak in Kim Soo-hyun's magnetic charisma through his new drama 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay', which also stars actress Seo Ye-ji.
The two Korean stars met reporters in the Asia Pacific region this afternoon (June 10) through a virtual press conference to talk more about the series. So if you're planning to catch the drama on Netflix, here are seven things you should know about the show as well as its two stars.

1. Their 'flawed' characters

Kim Soo-hyun describes his character Moon Gang-tae as someone who tends to be stronger when he is with others and weaker when he is left to himself. The man is a sympathetic and patient caregiver who works in a psychiatric ward.

Seo Ye-ji plays Gang-tae's love interest Ko Mun-yeong. On the contrary, she is an anti-social popular children's book author with a personality disorder, who lacks the ability to feel compassion and empathy for others.
An unusual romance develops between these two unlikely people who end up healing each other's emotional and psychological wounds.

Ye-ji [30] added that when viewers watch her character, they will be able to feel like they're hurt along with her, and also being healed with her. "I believe you'll be able to look back at your own hardships, your past, your actions, things you've said, and even your future, and you'll have the opportunity to think about empathy for other people," she said.

2. His transitional point in life
Gang-tae is also the main caregiver to his brother Sang-tae, who is eight years older and on the autism spectrum. Soo-hyun [32] shared more about his character's relationship with his on-screen brother, and how Mun-yeong's appearance changed him.
"When Gang-tae is with Sang-tae, Gang-tae becomes the older brother and he has to become an adult. He has to swallow his pride and give in. However, when he meets Mun-yeong, he begins to let his guard down. He can complain about things and he becomes a child. Meeting her is like a transitional point in his life."

3. Working with each other
Soo-hyun admitted there was awkwardness when he met Ye-ji for the first time at the beginning of production. However, their chemistry grew after spending more time together. He said at the press conference: "She is very comfortable as a person, but when she's acting as Mun-yeong, she is extremely focused. I get energy and stimulation; I'm learning thanks to her."

Ye-ji added that he "has been very considerate to [her]" since the very first day, and that Soo-hyun "is probably the best partner [she has] had".

4. The first time they read the script
Soo-hyun confessed he felt his heart ache the first time he read the script. The show offers a variety of characters with different stories and love, and he believes that "there is something in it for everybody" to relate to and enjoy.

Ye-ji said she felt pity for Mun-yeong, who is unable to empathise with others, making her extremely selfish and arrogant. The character's personality flaws hurt not only others but also herself. The script also left her intrigued as she has never seen such a character in any Korean dramas before.

5. Nervous coming back to acting
This is Soo-hyun's first full project since completing his military service last July, and his first starring role in a drama since 2015's 'Producer'. He said in the press conference that he was, and still is extremely nervous. "While serving my military service, I had this thirst to be on screen again and to act." He added he got stronger physically after his military service, and he's become more experienced and created more "space" in his attitude shown through acting.

6. Channelling her inner witch
To portray her character, Ye-ji told reporters that she has to channel the image of a witch. "My low voice and my witch-like aura really helped me to channel my inner Mun-yeong. By playing this character, I went through experiences that healed some things inside me, and I was able to learn some new things about myself through the eyes of others."
She also added in the press conference: "Our drama narrates difficulties endured by people and one of my favourite quote is 'Overcome it. If you don't overcome it, then you're nothing but a young child whose soul can't grow.' I hope that viewers can feel hope and courage to overcome everything through watching our drama."

7. Not a fashionista
Yea-ji revealed that Mun-yeong has a unique personality of her own, and the actress expresses her characteristics in an external way through her hair, make-up, and costume. Some of the things that Mun-yeong wears might come across as a little odd, and some might find it hard to understand why she would wear things like that. Yea-ji explained: "We tried not to focus on her being fashionable, but to show her as someone who expresses herself through what she wears. What she wears isn't something to show off, but something she puts on to defend herself."

It's Okay To Not Be Okay will premiere Saturday June 20 at 9.30pm on Netflix, and new episodes will be released every Saturday and Sunday.

joanwong@asiaone.com
kwokkarpeng@asiaone.com

IMG_2877.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2878.JPG?type=w800

tempCBQcJ5kgI6W.jpg?type=w800

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

1. Their 'flawed' characters

Kim Soo-hyun describes his character Moon Gang-tae as someone who tends to be stronger when he is with others and weaker when he is left to himself. The man is a sympathetic and patient caregiver who works in a psychiatric ward.

Seo Ye-ji plays Gang-tae's love interest Ko Mun-yeong. On the contrary, she is an anti-social popular children's book author with a personality disorder, who lacks the ability to feel compassion and empathy for others.
An unusual romance develops between these two unlikely people who end up healing each other's emotional and psychological wounds.

Ye-ji [30] added that when viewers watch her character, they will be able to feel like they're hurt along with her, and also being healed with her. "I believe you'll be able to look back at your own hardships, your past, your actions, things you've said, and even your future, and you'll have the opportunity to think about empathy for other people," she said.

How beautiful it would be to find healing with each other... :tears::heart:

Soo-hyun admitted there was awkwardness when he met Ye-ji for the first time at the beginning of production. However, their chemistry grew after spending more time together. He said at the press conference: "She is very comfortable as a person, but when she's acting as Mun-yeong, she is extremely focused. I get energy and stimulation; I'm learning thanks to her."

Ye-ji added that he "has been very considerate to [her]" since the very first day, and that Soo-hyun "is probably the best partner [she has] had"

GIF-Andy-Dwyer-Parks--Recreation-shocked 

I really hope they'll be ultra mega comfortable with each other as time goes by.... my heart...

1 hour ago, starwater0 said:

I'M READYYYYY!! Bring it on hahahaha

2) kim seul gi | Tumblr on We Heart It

EYYY!!! TEAM NO SLEEP HAHAHHAHA tenor.gif?itemid=5636045

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

To portray her character, Ye-ji told reporters that she has to channel the image of a witch. "My low voice and my witch-like aura really helped me to channel my inner Mun-yeong. By playing this character, I went through experiences that healed some things inside me, and I was able to learn some new things about myself through the eyes of others."

If she's a witch then she'll be the prettiest witch ever!!!

SYJSingles122017header-690x400.jpg

I'll pray 1000x a day just so that in my next life I could be half as flawless as she is:bawling:

:joy: The world has it's own favorites!! hahahahahhahaha! so unfair! i want to be as flawless as she is hmptt! :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hi guys i'm new here and I really want to say how I anticipate this couple :wub: they look really good together and the way they handle themselves are soooo good! Ye ji and Soo Hyun are such a good match and a blessing from above for a hopeless romantic like me! I really can't fathom how I so love this couple this early haha! I am so excited for June 20,2020 to come! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

54 minutes ago, moonlover said:

Hi guys i'm new here and I really want to say how I anticipate this couple :wub: they look really good together and the way they handle themselves are soooo good! Ye ji and Soo Hyun are such a good match and a blessing from above for a hopeless romantic like me! I really can't fathom how I so love this couple this early haha! I am so excited for June 20,2020 to come! 

WELCOME!! @moonlover Join the club hahaha! They hooked us in with just a few photos and some teasers!! :joy:

48 minutes ago, moonlover said:

I'll  be subscribing to netflix just to watch them!!  :joy::heart:

img.gif&key=b158d920e3a6478791de46f6c597

this is such a cliche drama move but they make it look so fresh and exciting haha :lol:

cb7f6aaeef2005db54479123a1f2ed3e.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

@starwater0 such a cliche move but they made it so gooooooooood HAHAHAHAHA i might really have a heart attack when the drama starts! you should get reaaaaaaaady

@moonlover HIII WELCOME!!  :heart:

giphy.gif

@seojiseoji ugh seo yeji might be the prettiest woman alive! 

you really have the best photos and gif of the couple!!!! U A BLESSING @hwonhwon_stv

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

WELCOME!! @moonlover Join the club hahaha! They hooked us in with just a few photos and some teasers!!

Rightt! hahahahahahah when i saw their photos together i instantly knew i'll be their shippers! i'm a kim soo hyun fan but looks like im a fan of seo ye ji now too hahahahha :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

OMG! I SEARCHED THIS COUPLE ONLINE AND I GOT HERE! :joy:

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE! I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN YOU ALL IN YOUR SHIP! I AM GOING TO MAKE A HUGE-richard simmons BOAT FOR US EVERYONE! 

HELLOOOO OMG IM SO HAPPY THAT I GOT HERE! I AM NOT ALONE NOW!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1