[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

More pics from power couple :D

YESSIRRRRRRR tenor.gif?itemid=4531215

3 hours ago, starwater0 said:

YESSS! It's a new agency and they pretty much joined at the same time, so they must have mutual friends or acquaintances that brought them to the company hahahaha....just imagining  :tounge_xd:

tenor.gif?itemid=5479397 I would take this as a fact     :joy:                 HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, starwater0 said:

YESSS! It's a new agency and they pretty much joined at the same time, so they must have mutual friends or acquaintances that brought them to the company hahahaha....just imagining

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha i'll take this as a possibility HMMMMMMM hahahahahah :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

2020.06.15   “Kim Soo Hyun-Seo Ye Ji”  is trending NO 2 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section
“It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Kim Soo Hyun” is trending NO 8 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

YUUUUUUS!! They trended! Knetz must have felt the charms exploding brooooo :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

2020.06.15   “Kim Soo Hyun-Seo Ye Ji”  is trending NO 2 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section
“It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Kim Soo Hyun” is trending NO 8 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

yeeeeeey flawless couple is trending :w00t::w00t:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Thank you for this warm welcoming!:wub: I don't mind you being crazy because I am like this too. lol 

It's a bit out of topic but I really like the design of their new agency, their website and Instagram feed are so satisfying, it's cool to see such good actors signing with people who seem to be good at their job (like management soop). I can smell some great promotion throughout the airing of the drama, hehe. B)

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Psycho is okay, Netflix interview

Cosmopolitan Philippines Instagram
We know you're super excited for the premiere of "It's Okay To Not Be Okay," so here's a special message from the show's stars Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, and Oh Jung Se!

The K-drama starts streaming on Netflix ph on June 20.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, and Oh Jung Se will be promotion It's Okay To Not  Be Okay on Naver NOW. 
Date : 2020.06.20
Time : 7 pm KST

0f3c18f33a87e950564dcc3c07385343faf2b4c0.jpg

Original image

296eba22720e0cf3924e71ab1d46f21fbf09aae5.jpg

2020.6.15   Kim Soo Hyun with other cast will be promoting tvN “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” on Naver NOW at June 20th and 27th (7PM KST) 

Naver Now 
Main Broadcast: 6/20(Sat) 7pm, 6/27(Sat) 7pm
Rebroadcast: 6/21 (Sun) 8 pm, 6/28 (Sun) 8 pm

IMG_3473.jpg?type=w800

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 5

HEEEEEEY FAM:heart:!!! How are we feeling after all those solo shot updates yesterday. Seeing these edits of them together keeps heightening my expectationnnns!! Note to self...keep calm keep calm :joy:

IMG-1556.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, LLYKE said:

It's a bit out of topic but I really like the design of their new agency, their website and Instagram feed are so satisfying, it's cool to see such good actors signing with people who seem to be good at their job (like management soop). I can smell some great promotion throughout the airing of the drama, hehe. B)

SAAAAMMMMMEEE!!!The website looks so sleek and modern..Love the color scheme and the transitions within the page hahaha

11 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, and Oh Jung Se will be promotion It's Okay To Not  Be Okay on Naver NOW. 
Date : 2020.06.20
Time : 7 pm KST

Not too familiar with Naver Now, but it seems like a live podcast?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way Yeji's voice was made for the radio :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1