Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

I'm dead. Save me

Did I just create an account so I can join you in this conversation? Absolutely yes (someone posts the link in a ytb comment).

Hello everyone ~ ☆ 

I'm secretly hoping that Yeji will come back on Instagram now that her reputation is about to become bigger. :(

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
7 hours ago, LLYKE said:

Did I just create an account so I can join you in this conversation? Absolutely yes (someone posts the link in a ytb comment).

Hello everyone ~ ☆ 

I'm secretly hoping that Yeji will come back on Instagram now that her reputation is about to become bigger. :(

HIIIII @LLYKE WELCOME TO THE TEAAAAAAM!! 

2xdaon.gif

omgggg! she has an instagram?!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, LLYKE said:

Hello everyone ~ ☆ 

HEEEEEEEEEY!!! Wow we're already on youtube!! @lyrically aesthetic @seojiseoji started from the bottom now we're here!! hahaha

8 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

omgggg! she has an instagram?!

Yes!! @seo_yea_ji 

Unfortunately it's deactivated right now...but what @LLYKE mentioned once shes back her followers will instantly go up haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
23 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

HEEEEEEEEEY!!! Wow we're already on youtube!! @lyrically aesthetic @seojiseoji started from the bottom now we're here!! hahaha

Yes!! @seo_yea_ji 

Unfortunately it's deactivated right now...but what @LLYKE mentioned once shes back her followers will instantly go up haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ugh! She should reactivate her instagram again! I won't mind seeing her pretty face in my feed all the time huehueue

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

I woke up with a very nice breakfast photos! Thank you @hwonhwon_stv and @starwater0 for that! I can now start my day peacefully 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEO YE JI WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING PRETTY HA! CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME AN INCH OF YOUR CHARMS THEN WE'RE NOW QUITS? HOW ABOUT YOU KIM SOO HYUN? THAT HANDSOME FACE OF YOUR IS ILLEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
13 hours ago, Keulla Gom said:

Thank you! Can't wait to go crazy with the team to be caused by this kdrama and the couple. :innocent::love:

Hiiiiii stay with us till the end!

8 hours ago, LLYKE said:

Hello everyone ~ ☆ 

\omg another friend! Welcome to the club @LLYKE hope you'll have a nice journey with us

• Like 5
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

:blush::blush::blush:

IMG_3320.GIF?type=w800

POWER COUPLEEEEEEEEE!! THEY ARE SO FINE LIKE HOW CAN THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DESCENDED FROM THE HEAVEN! THIS WORLD IS SO UNFAIR

8 hours ago, LLYKE said:

Hello everyone ~ ☆ 

OMG HELLO THERE FRIEND! WELCOME TO THE CLUB! SO EXCITED THAT YOU ARE HERE! WE'RE VERY VERY CRAAZYY HOPE YOU DONT MIND GAAGAGAGAGAGAGAG

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I LIVE FOR THESE PHOTOS! LIKE I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE LABELMATES!!

YESSS! It's a new agency and they pretty much joined at the same time, so they must have mutual friends or acquaintances that brought them to the company hahahaha....just imagining  :tounge_xd:

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

THEY NEED TO GIVE GOLDMEDALIST'S PHOTOGRAPHER A RAISE! HAHAHHAHHAHA

+I'll add the stylist to that list!!!! hahaha

Last-Share-Collage.png

• Like 5
  • Love 5