Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest jahye

For Green Time CF

g25cm.jpg

g52fh.jpg

g39ds.jpg

g64jw.jpg

g73mj.jpg

g96zs.jpg

g106kg.jpg

g115qw.jpg

g120fc.jpg

g174oz.jpg

g197jm.jpg

g205nb.jpg

g210ul.jpg

g237vm.jpg

g249zf.jpg

credits; mtmhj cafe + jahye. :)

if you haven't heard the news already, hyo joo has stepped down from her MC job on Inki Gayo.

bed8b5f0b2c9lifeactually6mo.jpg

bed8b5f0b2c92lifeactually9is.jpg

sbs0319hhj023seo0n114bo.jpg

some tears in her eyes.

1142843312sbs0319hhj04411vf.jpg

1142843312sbs0319hhj04518vm.jpg

sbs0319hhj048ilsses15if.jpg

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

She's seriously soo cute! She's like cute without trying... NATURAL BEAUTY that is what she is!

Her and Joo Ji Hoon are sooo cute together!!!

Guest NoName

I haven't been to this thread, shame on me. Abandoning Hyo Joo. Thanks insideMYheart for the beautiful pictures. I'm loving Spring Waltz as each episode progresses.

Guest anewspring

Here's a picture of her during high school.

bety495lc.jpg

I think she's so cute.

Wow....You found her high school picture?! All I can say is...wow....

never thought about her resemblance with LEJ but with that pic ... yeah they kinda look alike.

anyway, watched that NN5 episode that i was talking about .... 050815 episode when she and her friend wanted to learn english so they can talk to ... Daniel Henney! who knew that these two would be working together?! keke.

I agree they kinda look alike in tht one pic ~

anyways it's such a coincidence tht she gets to work wif Daniel after tht NN5 ep u mentioned ~ ;)

For Green Time CF

credits; mtmhj cafe + jahye. :)

if you haven't heard the news already, hyo joo has stepped down from her MC job on Inki Gayo.

some tears in her eyes.

Thx for the pics , jahye ~

we've been seeing alot of Han Hyo Joo in green lately wif Spring Waltz & the drink CF wif Joo Ji Hoon ~

anyways ohh no I haven't been watching InKi Gayo for quite some time , n she's probably left already `~ :(

Guest eLainelly

im totally in love wif hyo joo now!!!! i rmbr i first notice her when she was in love letter...when i saw her, i was so pinned to her already..and i couldnt believe that she's only 19....OMG..so young!!!flipped through pg by pg in this forum...liked all her pics..expecially those wif insung..colorful..and nice..and her height!! 170cm..so tall..din expect her to be that tall when i watch spring waltz...she looks so pretty in that drama!!! ohhh..love hyo joo unnie and this thread!!!

does anyone of you has the movie that she acts?? with chinese subs..any clubbox will do...wanna see her so badly!!! and also her cfs and the MVs..thanks!!!

Guest NoName

That one picture of her serving that food is soo cute. Everytime she smiles, I'm happy haha. I wonder when she will return to LL or X-man soon.

-Ly

Guest eLainelly

does anyone have any of hyo joo's fansites? i couldnt find it...*sad sad* seems like she is still not that popular!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Victoria

its my first time to post here in HHJ's thread. ^^

i first saw her in NN5 and i found her really cute.

she's so adorable even if she had to act like dumb right? :sweatingbullets:

my favorite episode was when SS501 members rescued her from various accidents.

that was soooooo cute.. lolx. anyways just dropping by.

godspeed to spring waltz! i hope she does great! :)