Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

ive first seen her in spring waltz..she's really pretty and acts well too. and she's younger than i expected. haha! now i'm trying to look for some clips/shows that she's been a part of. minwoo and her were funny in this love letter episode when minwoo claimed 'she's mine'. :D and tablo and her look cute in Nonstop5 too! ^_^ hope to see more of HHJ! thanks for sharing all those stuff about here! ;)

Guest haneul<3

she's a very pretty girl.

=D i don't know about her

acting though bc i never

really like sprin waltz ^^;;

Guest sixth.

i've always noticed her around; never really knew who she was.

but after looking through this thread.. wow. she's really pretty, i love her smile. and i can't believe she's only 18 -____- that lucky girl.

Guest Dreamss

omggg she is soo PRETTTYY!! i watchd her drama spring waltz, and saw her once in x-man xDD she is a great actor lols ^0^;;

• 4 weeks later...
Guest precious04

WOW!!!!!!!! She is sooo young!!!

I was watching her in Spring Waltz so I went to her page and found out that she was born in 1987, first I thought that was a mistake cuz that would mean that she is younger than me by a year but in Sping Waltz she seems at least 2 or 3 years older as in her acting skills

Shes so talented

Name: Han Hyo Joo

Date of Birth: 1987/2/22

Height: 170 cm

Entertainment Company: Yiga Entertainment (이가엔터테인먼트)

(same as Ivy, Han Ji Hye, Bobby Kim, Lee Joon Hee, and others)

she looks better in black hair than brown..

and she has the most perfect teeth ever

can tell me her name in korean writing? thanks ;)