Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest missha

@scarlet'galz:I have been check on youtube but hopelessly...

She looks so glorious in this pics,right? :D

The new that someone posted before ,no-one can translate it???

I think this is her new drama(I use Google to translate but I cannot understand what they said :D

Guest Happy_Day

omg, i love those pics with her and the baby.

i love how she looks so NOT fake.. she truly looks like a kind, warm, friendly person. :)

Guest missha

uhm,I like those pics too,she so nice to those babies.See her smile when she working I think she's a good people with warm heart ^^

Those babies look chubby :D

Guest jihye87

Thanks for the news! I'm glad she's working on a new project .. Can't wait to see it on TV soon . Wonder who's acting opposite her this time around. She's always acting older than her age .. Let her be a 19 year old girl for once .. haha

Guest jihye87

wow ! Thanks for the pics .. There haven't been much updates of her at her official homepage and i don't think she post at her cyworld that much anymore .. waiting for her new work ..

Guest missha

oh,thanks Jihye87

I watch some love letter clip,so fun,Min Woo dance with another guy,and after that that guy dance with Hyo Joo,so nice :D

Guest jihye87

Ahaha .. u r welcome ..

do watch more of those LL epis that she's on .. she's very athletic(tt's all i can gather from seeing her win so many times) .. MinWoo's gone crazy over her on that epi but she still stuck to Tablo till the end.. She's always pairing up with really old guys. Haha .. Even Tablo is 7 years older .. Go JoonYup is like 10+ older haha .. Then in Xman she's paired once with HaHa and another with Jung JunHo.

Hope that she'll go on the variety shows again and win .. haha

~jihye87:hope to see it soon,but now I'm so busy with homework,this year is my last year in High school ^^

~WhenLifeGivesYouLemons:nice to meet you :D

Ahaha .. u r welcome ..

do watch more of those LL epis that she's on .. she's very athletic(tt's all i can gather from seeing her win so many times) .. MinWoo's gone crazy over her on that epi but she still stuck to Tablo till the end.. She's always pairing up with really old guys. Haha .. Even Tablo is 7 years older .. Go JoonYup is like 10+ older haha .. Then in Xman she's paired once with HaHa and another with Jung JunHo.

Hope that she'll go on the variety shows again and win .. haha

I remember that LL episode!

Haha, Minwoo was literally CRAZY over her, did loads of stuff. I was rooting for that couple, but she chose Tablo in the end :tears:

Im totally anticipating her next project, love her in Spring Waltz!

^Hoping some kind soul can translate the article :D

OH I clicked on the web and scrolld to the end and found the cast listing

Cast: Han Yo Joo, Kim Young Min, Choi lll(?) Hwa, Kim Joong Ki

Any idea who are these people? Photos?