Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest MingDao20

Hello to all :D

Luv her portrayal as 'Eun Young' in Spring Waltz! HHJ is a real beauty... very natural and adorable :wub:

These recent photos were taken by a fan at the Spring Waltz's filming site:

daum050506lhhj011lf.th.jpg daum050506lhhj027ll.th.jpg daum050506lhhj035mw.th.jpg

daum050506lsdyhhj017ak.th.jpg daum050506lsdyhhj029kl.th.jpg daum050506lsdyhhj039eq.th.jpg

Note: Pls refer to Spring Waltz thread for more photos.

Credit: Joon & daum

Guest moon_girl

i love her!!she has such a nice smile!!i hope that she'll be doing more projects after spring waltz..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gwylui

I'm actually starting to wish they made another role for Choi Siwon, so he could be w/ Han Hyo Joo. Since they r both the same age and don't u dink they would look so good together? Lolz, sorry about the fantasy. At least she gets along w/ all the other cast members. After watching the ngs and behind the scene stuff, she is just such a nice and genuine person (u could just tell by her smile). I'm so happy she's getting so popular. She already did a ad w/ Jo Sung Mo? Woo! I c a great future ahead of her.

Guest jihye87

^^seeing her contagious smile makes me wanna pair her up with guys around her age(choi shiwon/yunho/etc etc) in anything(dramas and variety shows) .. haha .. it's time to make a drama with the young generation as leads !! love her in Spring Waltz..

Guest limecrafted

really pretty girl!!! love her in spring waltz!!!!! :D:D:D

also she's young... love her!!! she've been able to act well as a 23 and up yr old in spring waltz... :)

Guest sereneryne

nonono.. an dwe an dwe.. i don't think han hyo joo n jo in sung make a great couple..

i like han hyo joo with lee minwoo! they make a cute couple.. ehehe..

saw them together in love letter.. :)

Guest ovaltinejenkins

shes so pretty - no. 1!

hehe does anyone know what the mv she was in with lee wan? i want to dl the mv because it was like a real short mini drama and it was so GOOD! haha please help :D

Guest your_sheroe

OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS YOUNG!!!!

AHH she is like my new female model...

i liked her in spring waltz...

she so pretty!

Guest shooting_starz

i love this girl...she soo talented and beautiful.

Her smile is what makes her look so different and

unique. She's only one year older than me!!!!!