Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest sungaaah

does anyone know where those pictures are from?

new show im guessing but is it too early

to know like title, synopsis, etc ? thanks ~~

• 2 weeks later...

thanks edward1849 for that picture

so disappointed because we have no news about her.

20060822105008.jpg

dose anybody here know what is this?

I hope this is her new drama

Guest Mademoisella

new to this thread also, Han Hyo Joo is sooo lovely, she's not cute but gorgeous!

I envy her hair, smile, looks, height, HER! lolz~~ :sweatingbullets:

^ wow she changed her looks, I think she looks better with Black hair and her old bangs, but she's still gorgeous!

http://soompi.com/UserFiles/Image/rubie2/20060901henney.jpg

Most people will notice Daniel Henney on this pic. But I am looking at Han Hyo Joo. She's so lovely. :P

^ ahahah I know, I agree too, lolz.. :sweatingbullets:

i saw her on love letter and x-man & i was like wow!! she's hot!!

She was only on one episode of loveletter and one of xman right? Are there anymore? And if I didnt rmb wrongly, the loveletter epi she was on, was the christmas special. And the xman one was some film star special or sth like that. Anyway, I love her on Spring Waltz, and she's real pretty(: Been waiting for a new drama with her, hope it comes soon :D

Oh and who's the guy modelling with her in the CRENCIA Fashion Fall 06 photos? He looks really really familiar but I cant seem to rmb who he is!

^ ack .. u can't remember him !? he's jo in sung ! i think they've completed 4 seasons of Crencia wear together already .. hope to see more of them modelling together next year ..

hyojoo is pretty!!

i only discovered her recently bcos i watched spring waltz

even when i started watching it, i had no idea who the main 4 characters were

i watched it for shiwon

but i she grew on me (and so did suh du young)

she managed to pull clothes that wld hav looked ridiculous on other ppl

and she portrayed the character well

and it amazed me that she had the same expression as the young eun young

that at least proves that she has that acting skill in her

Oh and who's the guy modelling with her in the CRENCIA Fashion Fall 06 photos? He looks really really familiar but I cant seem to rmb who he is!

he is Jo In Sung,who acted in what happened in Bali:D

A handsome guy :D

I aslo like him and Han Hyo Joo in Crencia photos ^^

M0040104_special_guest_stilll_02.jpg

8월26일 오전, 경기도 용인시 고기리 유원지. 서울 근교라는 말이 무색하게 고즈넉한 이곳은 이윤기 감독의 신작 <아주 특별한 손님> 촬영현장이다.

서울 마포구 신수동을 맴돌았던 전작 <여자, 정혜>처럼 <아주…> 역시 이곳 고기리 근처에서 대부분의 촬영을 마칠 예정이다. “조금 천천히 나간다는 느낌으로.” 잠시 촬영이 멈춘 사이 이 감독의 목소리가 울려퍼졌다. “스쳐지나갈 정도로”, “어설프게 웃을 듯하게” 등의 연기 지시를 듣다보면 그의 영화가 왜 그렇게 섬세한지 알 것 같았다.

배우들 역시 차분히 감정선을 따라가는 데 익숙해 보였다. 알 수 없는 곳으로 끌려가는 상황에서도 평정심을 잃지 않은 채 “내가 도망갈까 봐요?”라고 반문하는 한효주만 봐도 확실히 그랬다.

일본 작가 다이라 아즈코의 단편소설 <애드리브 나이트>를 원작으로 삼은 <아주…>는 20대 도시여성이 하룻밤 동안 죽어가는 시골남자의 가출한 딸 행세를 하게 된다는 원작의 줄기를 거의 고스란히 살려갈 예정이다.

이윤기 감독은 “원작 소설에서 인간적인 얘기를 가벼운 터치로 다루는 것이 좋았다”며 “소설 자체의 장점과 내 나름대로 해석한 부분을 잘 살리고 싶다”고 말을 이었다.

전작에 비해 경쾌하고 따뜻한 부분이 많아 “<여자, 정혜>의 명랑버전”이라고도 불린다는 <아주…>에는 드라마 <봄의 왈츠>의 한효주와 <봄 여름 가을 겨울 그리고 봄>의 김영민 등이 주요 인물로 등장한다.

그중 한효주는 우연찮게 하룻밤의 일탈을 경험하는 여주인공 보경을, 김영민은 그녀를 어느 시골 마을로 이끄는 기용을 연기한다.

케이블 채널 KBS SKY가 기획, 투자하고 애드리브나이트프로덕션이 제작하는 HD영화 <아주…>는 한달여의 빡빡한 일정을 거쳐 9월2일 촬영을 마칠 예정이다.

11월 즈음 극장에서 개봉한 뒤 케이블 채널에서도 방영된다.

credits : cine21.com / Fantoment HyoJoo news .

Anybody care to translate ?

• 2 weeks later...