Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

1st Blue Dragon Series Awards- live streaming

Tomorrow, 19 July at 7:00 PM KST, the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards ceremony will be held in Incheon.

Han Hyo Joo is in the nominee's list, in the category of "Best Actress", for her role in Happiness

Do members know a link, channel or place where this ceremony will be accessible online to watch it live?

spacer.png

Uri Hyo Joo ssi won the Popularity Award at Blue Dragon! She was nominated for Best Actress and lost out to agencymate Kim Go Eun, but I'm still glad to see her get the popularity award--it means she is receiving a lot of love at home, and that is a good thing. 

I wish you could post directly from IG on here, as her own pictures from the event are there (and they would show up better), but ah, well. Taking the circuitous route with Twitter, instead: 

I really loved Happiness, and I'm so glad to see Hyo Joo back in awards ceremonies! 

• Like 3

Dang. Hyo Joo has covid. Reports say she tested positive on the 20th. Her agency mates who were along at Blue Dragon are all negative, but she's got it. She's currently quarantining, and of course shooting Believer 2, her next project, is delayed. I'm hoping it's a light case and that her styling team (who would have been around her at close quarters that day) manage to escape it. Poor Hyo Joo!

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022072120050226414

• Sad 1

On 7/21/2022 at 11:11 PM, frozentundra said:

Dang. Hyo Joo has covid. Reports say she tested positive on the 20th. Her agency mates who were along at Blue Dragon are all negative, but she's got it. She's currently quarantining, and of course shooting Believer 2, her next project, is delayed. I'm hoping it's a light case and that her styling team (who would have been around her at close quarters that day) manage to escape it. Poor Hyo Joo!

She should be well by now - already 7 days.

And true enough, Ms Han Hyo Joo posted on her IG today, with her message below :

I’m sorry to make you guys worry. I’m fine.   Hope you guys well too. I’m going to work hard again!

ImageImage

[INSTAGRAM POST] hanhyojoo222 https://instagram.com/p/CggHHwqrlTd/ Thank you so much for worrying about me. I'm fine now. I'm still recovering but I'll do my best again. Going to work  Please take care of your health, everyone
  • Like 1