[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

44 minutes ago, lysandr said:

All the more time to enjoy time as a couple before there is less privacy...

Also... can you imagine who will be trying to get KGE's attention more? The appa or the kids?

Lol I think if they end up getting married, they will not wait long at all to have a baby since KGE seems to love kids! 

37 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

LMH, i pray to god so you can meet KGE's dad in real life :lol: 

Maybe he already has... :smirk:

This is like slow torture waiting for videos to drop and IG posts... :weary: Just announce already!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

This quote coincidently appeared when scrolling IG just now;

"Falling in love is easy. Having sex is easier. But bumping into someone who can spark your soul…now that is rare"

and suddenly both LMH & KGE's images pop-ed up in my mind. I guess this explains LMH's unexpected reaction towards KGE nowadays:heart: Perhaps he sees something deeper through KGE's charming eyes and characters:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Miss.Zinu said:

This quote coincidently appeared when scrolling IG just now;

"Falling in love is easy. Having sex is easier. But bumping into someone who can spark your soul…now that is rare"

and suddenly both LMH & KGE's images pop-ed up in my mind. I guess this explains LMH's unexpected reaction towards KGE nowadays:heart: Perhaps he sees something deeper through KGE's charming eyes and characters:wub:

True to that... I see a total different LMH now as compared to previously... he appears much happier until it actually radiates from within.. he oso seems to be more relaxed and not uptight as last time.... that's why I say they are both soul mates for each other...:D

• Like 5
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

LOL still laughing at Dad’s face after hearing the wrapping comment. :lol::naughty:

and dear LMH, please don't say about the wrapping thing when you meet KGE's dad for real one day:D It's pretty dangerous u know:tounge_wink:

• LOL 11

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

If you realized, the dialogues appeared to mimic real life in the later part of the drama... those scenes were filmed from Mar onwards... the kitchen forehead kiss was filmed in March... the first kiss most prob early this year...  all the rest should be filmed around the press conference or after... the bedroom kiss was early May... so I believe the hospital bts was after that thus you see the difference in LMH jealousy comparing to the stable scene (filmed early this year), TKD centre (filmed around Mar/Apr) and the hospital (May)... LMH was sour but still smiled and did not show much during the stable and TKD centre scenes with WDH... the hospital bts was explosive jealousy.. he couldn't even look or hide his expression plus his mockery/sarcasm.. 

I remember discussing this scene with my friends. lol. LMH just got out of his military service right? When was this filmed?

tWdgIU7.jpg

• LOL 9

10 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I remember discussing this scene with my friends. lol. LMH just got out of his military service right? When was this filmed?

tWdgIU7.jpg

I think it was filmed in the early half, so it's before the presscon. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

tWdgIU7.jpg

Most prob early April or during press conference 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Guys but LMH is being super obvious since the start. It's clear he's smitten by go eun. But what about her? She's acting normal. Will she reciprocate to his feelings?

Pretty sure she is at least interested in him. During the press conference when asked about LMH she giggled. That wasn't her normal giggle. That sounds more like the giggle of someone who enjoys the attention she's getting from him. She is definitely more level headed though, around him. I guess the characters of LG and JTE fits their relationship quite well as LG is definitely the one who throws everything out the window and went straight to portraying his feelings for out loud for JTE and we see JTE is more calm with her love for LG. I can't say for certain if KGE likes LMH as much as he does for her since he definitely wears his heart on his sleeves, but from her actions I do think she is interested in him as someone of an opposite sex. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1