[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

The Shippers will have a field day with this comment. YAY!

Exactly. Only shippers understand the meaning behind "sunset". I'm reading all the comments on that post and almost no one reacts to that. :sweatingbullets: I don't think we're delusional. They've just missed the cryptic message there and some even think it's promotional for TKEM. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

Did LMH thought KGE was going to hold his hand thus his hand movement?  His hand movement was awkward though... Haha...

He did not even attempt to turn to face the camera when he realised that KGE was waving to the camera and just concentrated at staring at her face... 

cr owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Did LMH thought KGE was going to hold his hand thus his hand movement?  His hand movement was awkward though... Haha...

He did not even attempt to turn to face the camera when he realised that KGE was waving to the camera and just concentrated at staring at her face... 

cr owner

Didn't understand the movement either. Thought he was just imitating her wave cause he thought it was cute, and I thought he thought she was waving at him and not the camera since he didn't look back. Anyways so many thoughts. :rolleyes:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Little???? KGE will kiss KKN in tonight's episode :D

He almost threw the roll cake at WDH for the hug scene :P

Haha, in that comment I meant a little jealousy for KKN's IG post XD But I do think there will be a WHOLE lot of jealousy over the kiss, he might even skip watching that part hahahaha

26 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Right?! Poor boy just doing his job and gets attacked for it. :sweatingbullets: Pretty sure the whole crew knows how LMH feels about her. If it's so obvious from the few BTS we saw, they have more proof of it. KKN might've posted that photo just to rile up LMH for fun. :joy:

They won't be meeting up that soon :bawling: as filming is over and not sure if they have a wrap party...

So... I guess he thought he can rile LMH up and be safe from LMH's retaliation in person hahahah. The most he can do is call or text KKN to get him back for it HAHAHAHAHAH :tounge_xd:

• LOL 9

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

TKEM squad :heart:

however it is good to note that only LMH did not post anything related to TKEM... the rest had TKEM costumes or caption.... 

cr owner 

Couldn't find any matching TKEM related photo to post? :lol:

• LOL 5

Just now, koreaboooo said:

I think he is just being LMH... he knows what he post will create buzz so better to chose a safe pic so as not to mess up this TKEM squad mass update... 

However he did coordinate his colour theme with KGE so its hidden message :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Maybe he wanted to show that whatever he posts is non-promo related so we can get the *exact* picture when he posts a pic of LeeEul / MinEun later.

*wink wink* *hint hint*

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Anyway, this is totally off topic but have you seen lmh so serious around kge before? I’m going to bet MinEun never had a dull moment while filming with each other. 

Hide contents

So this is the one fan cam that I saw where they are quite serious / not talking to each other. I believe they're waiting to start shooting and this was earlier this week (Monday, I think)? 

When I saw this and there is another similar version that is much longer where they are still not talking to each other, it made me feel very uncomfortable (similar to how I reacted to kiss BTS from yesterday) because it's such a stark contrast against what we're used to seeing from this couple. Commenters also mentioned they looked different. I have two possible explanations for this...

1) When there is no BTS camera around, they can be quite serious / not talking to each other, again possibly pointing to the fact that they are just friends. BTS also tries to pick and choose the cute moments out of the hours of footage they probably have, so we're seeing something that is edited / selected to show how cute they are. I felt the same when I saw what KGE's staffer posted (when KGE was playing on her phone), LMH was sitting very far from her. And why is she playing a game on her phone when she could be interacting / talking to him? Weird right? 

2) But, another way to view the "serious" footage, and I thought about this possibility after reading a post from someone here, is that they were conscious of fans on the street filming / taking photos of them. If this is this case, then this becomes a pretty suspicious piece of fan cam. Why would they need to feel conscious of fans if there's nothing going on between them? Are they forcing themselves to be more formal because they know fans are filming and there are a lot of fans looking at them from the side of the streets? It's just SO different from the fancam that was uploaded a few days before (them playing around with each other on the beach, where btw, I noticed at one point they both look down at their feet at the same time, which can indicate shyness). 

I like to believe it's theory #2 that is right!!

What do you think???

Edited by jy_cohh
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 5

15 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

So this is the one fan cam that I saw where they are quite serious / not talking to each other. I believe they're waiting to start shooting and this was earlier this week (Monday, I think)? 

When I saw this, it made me feel very uncomfortable (similar to how I reacted to kiss BTS from yesterday) because it's such a stark contrast against what we're used to seeing from this couple. Commenters also mentioned they looked different. I have two possible explanations for this...

1) When there is no BTS camera around, they can be quite serious / not talking to each other, again possibly pointing to the fact that they are just friends. BTS also tries to pick and choose the cute moments out of the hours of footage they probably have, so we're seeing something that is edited / selected to show how cute they are. I felt the same when I saw what KGE's staffer posted (when KGE was playing on her phone), LMH was sitting very far from her. And why is she playing a game on her phone when she could be interacting / talking to him? Weird right? 

2) But, another way to view the "serious" footage, and I thought about this possibility after reading a post from someone here, is that they were conscious of fans on the street filming / taking photos of them. If this is this case, then this becomes a pretty suspicious piece of fan cam. Why would they need to feel conscious of fans if there's nothing going on between them? Are they forcing themselves to be more formal because they know fans are filming and there are a lot of fans looking at them from the side of the streets? It's just SO different from the fancam that was uploaded a few days before (them playing around with each other on the beach, where btw, I noticed at one point they both look down at their feet at the same time, which can indicate shyness). 

What do you think???

My thoughts on this is that this is also a very short fancam.

1. It may be taken just before the filming starts so they are getting into character. It's hard to tell just from a few seconds.

2. It may also be that they want to finish filming this part as soon as possible, and get less / no NGs as this is a public and very crowded place. Unlike some scenes, where they have full control over the area. For that point also, they probably won;t want people filming and leaking stuff before official airing as it may leak some important spoilers.

3. There are some fan taken pics where the 2 were spotted holding hands. LMG holding and keeping her hand behind his back as they were walking... 

And some commenters mentioned onsite that they didn't stop holding hands even after the filming cut.

I get what you meant by your point No. 1, but I feel even if they do select the moments to show on BTS that are tailored to fan the ship's flames, there are also fancams (eg. the beach fancam where they are still playing around and there is literally no one else (public) on scene to see so they can be themselves... They could have been serious then but they weren't)

If it were just a normal costar relationship, they could have been serious when its just the crew, and more love dovey fanservice when in public to keep the image.

Now, it's the reverse. :tounge_xd:

Everyone has different opinions and interpretations, but here is mine so take it, what you will... :)

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, lysandr said:

My thoughts on this is that this is also a very short fancam.

1. It may be taken just before the filming starts so they are getting into character. It's hard to tell just from a few seconds.

2. It may also be that they want to finish filming this part as soon as possible, and get less / no NGs as this is a public and very crowded place. Unlike some scenes, where they have full control over the area. For that point also, they probably won;t want people filming and leaking stuff before official airing as it may leak some important spoilers.

3. There are some fan taken pics where the 2 were spotted holding hands. LMG holding and keeping her hand behind his back as they were walking... I will try to find it and link here...

I get what you meant by your point No. 1, but I feel even if they do select the moments to show on BTS that are tailored to fan the ship's flames. There are also fancams (eg. the beach fancam where they are still playing around and there is literally no one else (public) on scene to see so they can be themselves... They could have been serious then but they weren't)

Yes i agree it's such a short clip and considering so many ppl crowding around i suppose alot of fancams also not out yet because that would be a total spoiler..and when they are ready for the scene they have to get into character and remember their lines, and sequence of events and to do it quickly since there are so many ppl thr no time to waste. So u cant expect them to fool around and waste everybody's effort.

Even the holding hands part im not going to delude myself into what some ppl think they holding hands in between take because up to now there are no evidence to point that out just wishful thinking..and w so many public ppl present i think they are professional enough not to do that..anyways they film their scene as couple so im sure that scene of them out and abt as couple holding hands.

• Like 8

Yesterday I was happily describing this hater free thread to a fellow shipper but now why do I get the feeling that here is a hater in shipper's disguise? Actually not hater entirely, shipper of another ship. Trying to inject doubts stealthily in name of passing the ball in your court and spoil the mood in this thread.

I won't name any names but the previous shipping thread I was in , also got jeopardized because of the ML's previous relationship shippers. But atleast it was an actual relationship. LMH shippers with his last KES drama FL are craziest. That girl is in a committed relationship for long. Do these shippers wish her to break up, to fulfill their fantasy? They can go to any extent with this kind of thinking and exactly that's they're doing to this premium limited edition ship.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10

18 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

When I saw this and there is another similar version that is much longer where they are still not talking to each other, it made me feel very uncomfortable (similar to how I reacted to kiss BTS from yesterday) because it's such a stark contrast against what we're used to seeing from this couple. Commenters also mentioned they looked different. I have two possible explanations for this...

What do you think???

In the posted video about LMH with PSH, PSH was kinda playing around while LMH was so serious. Have you seen any BTS vid of KGE goofing around while LMH maintains a serious face? I doubt there's any. Coz he laughs and smiles on every single thing she does!  I am not sure if you saw their pic together by the same person who uploaded the vid of Gon playing on her phone, she uploaded a pic of MH and Gon standing beside each other near the lake and appeared to be talking. I don't think that's something you can fake. It looks randomly taken.

At this point, we are already 12 episodes out,almost 8 Mos of shooting, we saw interviews, most especially the PressCon, the things that we saw don't lie. Their interactions in the BTS videos are genuine. I am 100% sure. I don't think MH and Gon are the type of actors who do fan service to the extent that they will feign their closeness for the sake of fame or whatever. 

I think that in the BTS that you have mentioned, it's just less than a minute of their interaction. We don't really see everything that happened at that time, so I won't really use that as a basis that they are just 'faking' it. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

cr owner 

THIS is so cute!!! He’s always mirroring her and probably doesn’t even know it! For the record, lmh does not do thumbs up like that! One explanation: he finds her so cute and he’s always looking at her. 

I want to sound as sane as possible but it’s hard when Mr. All-In here is the captain of this ship. He makes my shipping heart run wild and I can’t help but point out everything he does. It’s his fault and I’m not complaining. Please, Min Ho, continue to wear your heart on your sleeves. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

There may be doubts in people's minds, but being in a shipper's thread means that you are of like-mind. There may be different levels of shipping or delulu-ing or what have you, but the intent is the same, the main point (obviously) is to gather like-minded people to share the joys of shipping the couple mentioned.

Otherwise, the person would definitely not be in here, but the main thread.

I feel like everyone has a right to their opinions, but if anyone has any further doubts, perhaps here is not the best place for you to be discussing it.

Let's not gather hatred and doubt into this wonderful thread. Take it for what it is, a wonderful motley crew of Court Ladies devoted to their OTP.

*just my 2 cents*

:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

What do you think???

It looks like they're internalizing and/or in Character. We do this when I was in a theater drama too. I always have serious face whenever I am about to act, I think about my lines and internalize so I can act better. Personally I won't get swayed by this one very short video among the many ones and would still stand up in front of the ship waving our MinEul's flag proudly.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1