[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

27 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

After you post the bts videos earlier, i watched some of the heirs bts as well, they are playful  but it’s usually psh who will tap lmh, who will initiate to touch lmh, but unlike today 2020, in every tkem bts, lmh is uncontrollable :joy:

also that look min ho ssi, why so serious? i agree to the highest level, no dull moment between our couple! 

trying to paste a tweet here, i dont know if it will show or just the url. BUT THIS TWEET SUMS IT ALL UP. periodt.

ctto 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggonebell/status/1266372826941931520

Definitely playful but they seemed like bickering siblings. Lmh was not gentle with her and treated her like one of the guys. Not just him, kwb and him both. He’d often fake kick and fake punch her. But notice the difference with kge? All he wants to do is hold her hands, touch her, look at her, laugh with her... totally different vibe.

Even the hand holding at the sbs awards show, you can tell by the look on his face that it was purely for fan service, as Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang and not lmh and psh. 

With kge, I have never heard lmh speak of another costar as fondly as he does with her. The actress he most want to work with? Her charming eyes? Her charming personality? These are NOT fan service! They’re genuine! From lmh to kge and not LG to JTE.

• Like 1
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

27 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

With kge, I have never heard lmh speak of another costar as fondly as he does with her. The actress he most want to work with? Her charming eyes? Her charming personality? These are NOT fan service! They’re genuine! From lmh to kge and not LG to JTE.

These plus his stare! And glances in between. His shy smile and gentleness towards her. The way he talks to her is really different. That's why no one can convince me that he only sees her as a friend.  :blush:

• Love 11
  • Awesome 1

I left this thread for 24 hours an now I have 15 pages to backtrack!?!? Wow. You guys are the real warriors. :ph34r:

And while everyone in the main thread is busy discussing theories, I'm here waiting for the 'morning-after' scene. :wub:

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT BEDROOM!!!!  :angry::angry::angry:

That's right, everyone. I'm thirsty as hell. :rolleyes:

• LOL 17

9 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I left this thread for 24 hours an now I have 15 pages to backtrack!?!? Wow. You guys are the real warriors. :ph34r:

And while everyone in the main thread is busy discussing theories, I'm here waiting for the 'morning-after' scene. :wub:

Priorities. I've long stopped producing theories as my initial theories haven't really been debunked yet and nor my new theories. And I have full faith it'll be a happy ending so my focus is 80% on MinEun and 20% on LeeEul. I just need LeeEul to have some heirs then I'm all satisfied. :lol:

• LOL 15

9 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Hahah this thread is really moving at an LTE speed! But I love it so much. The people in this thread are precious and amazing. :bawling:

Also, I'm  hoping for an extended cut of that bed scene in Ep13 but not expecting it since the next 4 episodes seems to be jam packed.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a lovestagram later today! :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

58 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Definitely playful but they seemed like bickering siblings. Lmh was not gentle with her and treated her like one of the guys. Not just him, kwb and him both. He’d often fake kick and fake punch her. But notice the difference with kge? All he wants to do is hold her hands, touch her, look at her, laugh with her... totally different vibe.

Even the hand holding at the sbs awards show, you can tell by the look on his face that it was purely for fan service, as Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang and not lmh and psh. 

Super agree!!! Yes the difference is 100 percent noticeable! Our boy is soft and gentle with our girl! 

Yes that holding hands, it seemed so stage! Definitely kim tan and eun sang! 

I WANNA CRY U ALWAYS MAKE US FEEL SECURE WITH OUR SHIP!!!! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I think they’re trying to drive us crazy! It’s not like it was planned content for promotional purposes so they have an exact time to update. Nope! It seems like she saw him updating and then decided to update. Is this her cryptic message? She doesn’t even follow him but seems like she saw his post lol. We’re not crazy right? It’s a sign lol.

Then it seems more suspicious, right? KGE follows all of TKEM cast member's IG, except LMH's B)

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

Can I just say that Tae-Eul’s wardrobe is getting better and better? She’s still got that no-nonsense, functional clothes but those clothes speak money. What can I say, she has the emperor to dress her.... So definitely nothing less for the future empress. She is gradually looking that part! :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Lizannchi said:

Guys  , how u feel ???? Lets prayyyy 

WAIT!  How old is KGE?  That tweet says she wants to be married before 30.  Was that why LMH was blinking uncontrollably during one of their interviews & KGE was talking about willing to settle down & have babies???

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

There are so many signs! Our ship is really sailing! Even my husband is shipping these two! Are ya'll aboard mate? Let's head straight to heaven! Hahaha

I want to know POV from the male side. What does your husband think of Mr.Jealous's antics? :lol:

@mychoiyoung She's 28. But many actor/actresses usually might say they want to marry by so and so and it keeps getting pushed back. Let's hope it works out for these two. Personally I hope they could date longer before they marry.

• LOL 8

The competition is on! Haha :D KKN just posted on IG with KGE taking centre pose :P

His caption is: I'm KSJ.. Sometimes I smile too...

Side note: IG translation is very off at times...

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The competition is on! Haha :D KKN just posted on IG with KGE taking centre pose :P

His caption is: I'm KSJ.. Sometimes I smile too...

Side note: IG translation is very off at times...

I think KKN is also missing having fun and being on the set of TKEM. I can imagine the detective team being very close in real life.

But I can't help but wonder if LMH will feel a little jealous HAHA

• LOL 8