[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

My hope is that the person he’s playing games with is kge.

What is pyeha doing? He needs to make a move on his queen already! 

Also, not the content I was hoping for lol. He didn’t post anything to promote today’s episode? Please do so later. Even if it’s just for promotional purposes, I want it! 

Haha wasn't expecting much from his post coz last time, he did the same. After posting their sunset pic, the Friday after, he just posted a solo pic of his. He must have been planning to post another picture of them together either next week or on June 12 (hopefully, we get to see a selfie lol) 

Waiting for Gon's IG update though. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, zba72 said:

:lol: when I first saw this I was pretty sure he didn’t look that excited especially with Ms sunshine’s hand on DH’s back.  

He actually said why not go for a 3rd hug sarcastically and then the PD said don't worry they know what they are doing.... the PD seems aware of his jealousy though...

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:
10 minutes ago, zba72 said:

:lol: when I first saw this I was pretty sure he didn’t look that excited especially with Ms sunshine’s hand on DH’s back.  

He actually said why not go for a 3rd hug sarcastically and then the PD said don't worry they know what they are doing.... the PD seems aware of his jealousy though...

Jealousy at its finest. He’s now Mr. Jealous! 

This man, he wears his feelings on his sleeves!

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

I think KGE noticed his jealousy too. She glanced at him and didn't laugh at his mocking tone. It made her more awkward too since usually she's very playful. You can tell from the comments in the video they were asking why she's so quiet. I think it's cause she noticed his jealousy and she felt awkward by it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

KGE posted! If they are not physically together, how come their posts are getting closer and closer in terms of posting time :D

they must have planned it together.. cannot be a coincidence right ?  Their timing is just suspicious.  Once or twice is ok but most of the time... makes you go hmmmmm B)

their photos just saying we are resting, in our most comfortable outfit.  ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

KGE posted! If they are not physically together, how come their posts are getting closer and closer in terms of posting time (15 mins apart) :D

I think they’re trying to drive us crazy! It’s not like it was planned content for promotional purposes so they have an exact time to update. Nope! It seems like she saw him updating and then decided to update. Is this her cryptic message? She doesn’t even follow him but seems like she saw his post lol. We’re not crazy right? It’s a sign lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 5

2 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

I think we won't get any couple photos today, but it's okay, i hope they have a good rest :wub: 

I'm pretty sure they are physically together spending time alone since filming ended... both decide to tease the entire fandom with their IG posts posted within such a short time frame... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, effyisme said:

IG and Twitter are preparing to ramp up again :D

cr owner 

today’s theme is blue and white .. yes ? no ?  It’s a couple thing you know :lol::phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, effyisme said:

KGE posted! If they are not physically together, how come their posts are getting closer and closer in terms of posting time (15 mins apart) :D

She looks like such a cute bear with her bare (pun not intended!) feet and fuzzy comfy wear! Do you guys rmb that LG (or was it LMH) called her a bear?

Coincidence?

13 minutes ago, zba72 said:

they must have planned it together.. cannot be a coincidence right ?  Their timing is just suspicious.  Once or twice is ok but most of the time... makes you go hmmmmm B)

their photos just saying we are resting, in our most comfortable outfit.  ^_^

When you are in sync, perhaps that is what happens...

Of course, the most logical thing would be that they are together at home, giggling and play-fighting about posting 15 mins after each other.  Can you imagine them deciding what photo to post and bickering in bed? Leading to some warm, cosy...intimate hugs and kisses... :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, zba72 said:

today’s theme is blue and white .. yes ? no ?  It’s a couple thing you know :lol::phew:

Yes LMH wears white against blue background whereas KGE wears blue against white background 

cr owner 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 2

I'm hoping for another couple photo actually. Won't you two do it? :huh:Hehehe. But this is fine too. The timing is too near each other. Are they together rn? Or did they chat together planning to post together today? I can only hope they are side by side/ vidoechat each other cause they missed each other so much..

Palli palli get out of the character and really contemplate of a relationship together because u guys totally belong together. Fate has chosen you two! Am I in a serious delusion mode? I think I am and I don't effin care. :phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I'm pretty sure they are physically together spending time alone since filming ended... both decide to tease the entire fandom with their IG posts posted within such a short time frame... 

I actually like how they’re not posted at the same time on the dot. It leaves room for my wishful thinking. 

1) It cannot be promotional purposes on the marketing side because they will probably have an exact time to post

2) If they are together, they wouldn’t want to post at the same exact time because reverse psychology lol. If they post at the same exact time, people might think they’re together. 
3) Posting one after another 10-15 minutes apart means they’re looking at each other’s instagrams. Or texting each other hehehe. 

:lol: I’m leaning towards point 3. It’s kinda like telling the other “hey, I saw your post.” :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I actually like how they’re not posted at the same time on the dot. It leaves room for my wishful thinking. 

1) It cannot be promotional purposes on the marketing side because they will probably have an exact time to post

2) If they are together, they wouldn’t want to post at the same exact time because reverse psychology lol. If they post at the same exact time, people might think they’re together. 
3) Posting one after another 10-15 minutes apart means they’re looking at each other’s instagrams. Or texting each other hehehe. 

:lol: I’m leaning towards point 3. It’s kinda like telling the other “hey, I saw your post.” :D

Also leaning towards texting each other. They probably did decide on color theme too on what to post. Either that or they're asking each other to post what they're both up to. KGE's photo is with PD-nim. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, effyisme said:

IG and Twitter are preparing to ramp up again :D

cr owner 

Are they together for a recording? One reached earlier and posted first 'hya, I'm waiting'.

Other one saw this and posted 15 minutes later ' I'm here outside, see i came in such a hurry that I forgot my shoes.'

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Indianfan said:

Are they together for a recording? One reached earlier and posted first 'hya, I'm waiting'.

Other one saw this and posted 15 minutes later ' I'm here outside, see i came in such a hurry that I forgot my shoes.'

Maybe. I also see JEC in KGE's post. So she's probably doing something TKEM related still.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

It is still early..we might get another post later..sometimes they post random pic in between what they really want us to see lol:rolleyes:

Also they usually wont post real time pics..meaning the pic u get today is the pic they took today especially if it is an outdoor/public setting to prevent fans from showing up...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4