[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

28 minutes ago, Indianfan said:
So he was reviwing BTS or final cut?

Still seemed cross legged though.

Seems like final cut, looks like a shoulder up shot where he is talking and facing KGE.

50 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here since the first few pages of the thread and finally decided to unlurk! I am a HUGE LMHxKGE fan...and REALLY hoping that it comes true. 

I felt I had to unlurk because of something that is bothering me and would love to get everyone's thoughts. After seeing the BTS for the kiss scene today, I am thinking that LMH and KGE are just close friends / brother & sister relationship :(((. They are WAY too comfortable with each other in the kiss scene. Even in the BTS with JJH, he seems more nervous. But with KGE, it's just laughter, no shyness. 

I looked at the BTS for City Hunter kiss scenes with PMY since we know they had some real romantic feelings for each other. In that one, both are very SHY about the kiss scenes. Like really shy. You can tell LMH is shy after the kiss scenes. We did not see this shyness in his kiss scenes with KGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oLo4AJzhUM (see 0:48) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBh57ToyH1g (see 1:20 onwards)

I promise I'm not a hater, I really support them SOOO MUCH. I'm so obsessed with them, but I can't help but to feel sad after seeing the BTS today. It seems like they're just friends who are very comfortable with each other. What do you all think??? 

I feel like being shy is not all there is to love and attraction. There is the hot, sexy passionate kind as well where the tension is off the charts and you can cut it with a knife. Just feels like the 2 of you there, when there is a whole room full of people.

And I feel like @Niki Idy has summed up most of the points in the post above why most of us believe strongly that this ship is sailing and will still sail.

Some things may be our delulu, but there is a reason why we all gathered here in the first place, because we see things that point to attraction and maybe even love between them. That's why we analyse the videos and many scenes, BTS, interviews etc

You are entitled to your opinion. Though, I really do think they are not in a bro/sis relationship. The very kiss just proved that. He would have been the one laughing in awkwardness if that was so, because french kissing bro/sis? Awkward. Instead, he is the one that is radiating intensity, and she the one laughing to break the intense-ness of his kiss.

Even if they are not actually dating or together, perhaps this will still be a relationship that is very close.

Who knows? Only they know what happened and is happening between them...

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, lofeval said:

Laughing it off is a one way of shaking it off. I’m pretty sure that if they didn’t laugh about it, we’ll see a shy couple not knowing how to proceed.

Thank you!

And we know our couple, they’ve had moments where they blushed in front of each other. Here, they’re laughing to lighten the mood, not because they find it funny filming romantic scenes with each other but because things can get intense real quickly if they don’t. :lol:

I see what I want to see and I see they like each other. Especially him. But like @lysandr said, I started to ship them because I saw something and not the other way around. I didn’t ship them and then started to delude myself. They were the ones who showed undeniable chemistry behind the scenes and in interviews which led me to ship them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 13

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Thank you!

And we know our couple, they’ve had moments where they blushed in front of each other. Here, they’re laughing to lighten the mood, not because they find it funny filming romantic scenes with each other but because things can get intense real quickly if they don’t. :lol:

I see what I want to see and I see they like each other. Especially him. 

Thank you at @Heretorant our couple started not being able to look into each other’s eyes in the beginning, they kept having NGs and giggling shyly away, it was a bit too embarrassing to watch sometimes although we spazzed happily about it. 
LMH always wanted to grab hold of KGE hand in almost all their BTS scenes in the earlier at their earlier stage and even till now. 
i was so happy when I saw her finally getting relaxed with him in the last two BTS they released and she was just always trying to tone his down in an understanding manner. I just knew they had crossed a major mileage in understanding each other . 

This is a premium limited edition ship, because I know if these two give each a chance they seem like they would get married fast as they appear to be the kind of relationship where they will be best friend and lovers with their sticky sticky behavior. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

9 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

This is a premium limited edition ship, because I know if these two give each a chance they seem like they would get married fast as they appear to be the kind of relationship where they will be best friend and lovers with their sticky sticky behavior. 

Sorry, you got me emotional reading this because YES! If they date, I have a feeling they will end up marrying. Their personalities are so compatible, they can be best friends. It’s the ultimate relationship goal! I just know if they choose to pursue it and get married, they will live a long happy life together. 

Lmh is of age. There’s no time to be playing around. I’m sure if he likes her, it’s because he sees a potential future with her. And he’s not letting anyone or anything hold him back which is why he seems to not care about the cameras. If you ask me, the way he acts towards her is pretty much pursuing her. He’s dropping so many hints, it’s only a matter of time now that he will openly pursue her. We can see it, TKEM nation can see it, even a blind man can see it so I am 100% sure kge can see it. Currently feeling like updating my ship sailing chances to 75%/25% sail/sink. I think she’s one foot in now seeing how she messed with him bts. It takes two to tango. If by now, she wasn’t reciprocating his flirting, he would have stopped. She obviously enjoys his company too. 

• Like 4
  • Love 19

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Don’t worry chingu. I can assure you lmh likes kge lol. I’m so confident in my judgement :lol: Having observed his interactions with other costars for over 8 years, I can tell his behavior is different with kge. I’ve never shipped him with anyone in all these years. 

I really hope this will pans out, just like when you stand firm that the LG we saw on ep. 10 was LG from the future.

I have never ship him with anybody, ever! not with PSH, not with PMY. In fact this is the first time i ever ship Kdrama OTP. I never ship KGE with GY or JHE. But the moment this pairing was announced, idk, i just had this feeling they might fall for each other, but then...i blamed it on my mutual love for them as my fave leading actors. However, all their BTS, is over the chart cute, adorable and it's like you are watching two people flirting.

But again, i am ready to leave this ship , if....they are purely friends, that's ok, life goes on. However, if they do end up together, it means they are doing terrible job hiding it, as everybody on IG, YT are shipping them hard, heck some random person commented on DB saying that "LMH and KGE definitely falling for each other in this drama. Even a blind man can see". And so many request LMH and KGE only soompi games/interaction. OR maybe they are not hiding it at all.

These two are making me Giddy, LOL!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

They are WAY too comfortable with each other in the kiss scene. Even in the BTS with JJH, he seems more nervous. But with KGE, it's just laughter, no shyness. 

Lol...w JJH..i think u cant say nervous because of attraction but rather it was obvious he found it hard to even give her any kind of kiss because she is afterall a Noona married on top of that just gave birth..and their kiss scene wasn't even anywhr as hot as this..

Im not gonna even bother comparing w pmy cause that was sooooo long ago when they were still young and have less experience..

As we can see lmh seem to be very honest w his feeling type of person that's why he couldn't be bothered to hide..and also can't hide the fact he find it hard to kiss someone he doesn't have feelings for..e.g jjh and psh. When asked if he would do another movie w psh..psh said he would not then he replied if they act as siblings or in laws maybe..

I too agree they laugh it off to tone down the atmosphere..but u can't deny throughout all the bts of them together n interviews body language and eyes or at least his eyes always very focus and attentive towards kge..compared to how he was w other costars..especially after cut he would laugh but look away..but w kge after cut he is still very into her..u can see in bts 11 eventhough they aren't romantic scenes at all he is still quite focus on her. 

By the time they film this i would think they are already very comfy w each other considering the amount of time he buried his face into her neck so comfortably.. and remember the date night at the waterfront ..the leaked pict..imo already looked like they confessed their feeling w each other haha..and that was i think film in april period

Anyways it's hard to ship them when we have no news or confirmation..sometimes we may start to have doubts along the way..but ok everyone have their opinions. Chill guysB)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here since the first few pages of the thread and finally decided to unlurk! I am a HUGE LMHxKGE fan...and REALLY hoping that it comes true. 

I felt I had to unlurk because of something that is bothering me and would love to get everyone's thoughts. After seeing the BTS for the kiss scene today, I am thinking that LMH and KGE are just close friends / brother & sister relationship :(((. They are WAY too comfortable with each other in the kiss scene. Even in the BTS with JJH, he seems more nervous. But with KGE, it's just laughter, no shyness. 

I looked at the BTS for City Hunter kiss scenes with PMY since we know they had some real romantic feelings for each other. In that one, both are very SHY about the kiss scenes. Like really shy. You can tell LMH is shy after the kiss scenes. We did not see this shyness in his kiss scenes with KGE.

I promise I'm not a hater, I really support them SOOO MUCH. I'm so obsessed with them, but I can't help but to feel sad after seeing the BTS today. It seems like they're just friends who are very comfortable with each other. What do you all think??? 

I wouldn't say they're exactly comfortable with it. KGE laughs to break off the nervousness. Also we've seen them feeling much more nervous through innocent interactions so there's definitely shyness there. This boy gets shy just holding hands with her and even looking at her eyes in the earler BTS. Here LMH is acting more on his lust for her given the scenario of the filming setting so he broke that shyness off since he just wants to pounce at her. Also I do think he felt awkward at the end there after the 2 cuts. I've tried to listen to the clear throat and I think it came from LMH and he tried to break the ice there. He also crossed his legs afterwards as he realize he's feeling something. 

Also there's a huge difference with PMY and KGE. PMY probably feels shy normally in kiss scenes since as you've seen in most kdramas, the females don't kiss well. Sorry, but not sorry. They usually look awkward or little movement. They're not bold with kissing. Period. KGE is different, she acts pretty bold in all her kiss scenes so kissing LMH might be nervous for her but compare to other female leads he may have had before, she isn't as nervous since she's kissed boldly many times before in other roles.

• Like 4
  • Love 8

22 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I really hope this will pans out, just like when you stand firm that the LG we saw on ep. 10 was LG from the future.

I have never ship him with anybody, ever! not with PSH, not with PMY. In fact this is the first time i ever ship Kdrama OTP. I never ship KGE with GY or JHE. But the moment this pairing was announced, idk, i just had this feeling they might fall for each other, but then...i blamed it on my mutual love for them as my fave leading actors. However, all their BTS, is over the chart cute, adorable and it's like you are watching two people flirting.

But again, i am ready to leave this ship , if....they are purely friends, that's ok, life goes on. However, if they do end up together, it means they are doing terrible job hiding it, as everybody on IG, YT are shipping them hard, heck some random person commented on DB saying that "LMH and KGE definitely falling for each other in this drama. Even a blind man can see". And so many request LMH and KGE only soompi games/interaction. OR maybe they are not hiding it at all.

These two making me Giddy, LOL!

I will accept the outcome of this ship no matter what, whether they end up together or just as great friends.

I fell for them after seeing their SBS catch video. Seeing how happy they are around each other and lmh laughing at anything and everything kge said stole my heart. But I was completely on board after watching the bts up to episode 6. It’s harder to conceal feelings than you think. When two people have a thing for each other, it’s very obvious. 

It’s not just us here who thinks they are falling in love. So many people all around the world can see it. You and I both have never ever shipped any OTP so... can we say our reasonings to ship are quite valid? We aren’t delusional shippers. I’m quite sane but saw something and try as I did to not ship them, he just looks too happy and giddy around her. Call me crazy but I know ma boy and he is different around her. You can just see it! He’s wearing his feelings on his sleeves. 

I told you guys already right? My sister came in one day telling me lmh loves kge. She didn’t need to watch this drama, she just watched their bts and interviews and immediately came to that conclusion. Also have to say, I’m a silent shipper so I don’t tell my family I’m secretly dying over these two. She said it even though she had no idea I was on this ship! What does that mean? Coming from an unbiased point of view, my sister sees that he likes her. HE LIKES HER. There’s no question. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Ok this is my first post regarding my hope that these two will fall for each other. It was Dec' 2019. Before there were any ship, i was already swimming in the possibility heheh

Wow chingu, you always had faith! 

Am so proud!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

You write up made me LOL so bad especially since it’s about this ship :blush:
I can say for a fact that if Lee Min Ho is not in love with Kim Go Eun then we are not in 2020, 

just because we all play safe doesn’t mean that we don’t empathically what is going between those two, they are in love and all the signs of people who love each other are there 99%. 

They are a perfect and comfortable plus a compatible match which is really rare in this lifetime and that’s why you think he seems different from his other co- stars, he is himself with KGE, he doesn’t need to feel he is inadequate in any way because she makes him feel like himself hence his happiness, and Likewise KGE is comfortable with LMH, he allows her be herself and be comfortable in her own skin around him. 

If they were brothers and sisters, they would never look at each other like they need to be alone in a room, LMH practically never takes his eyes off KGE when she is around him even with ‘ ‘so called’ hotter females around, he is always attentive to her and always wants to be close like he needs her body heat for recharging his batteries, it’s like he is drawn to her physically and emotionally and she just gets him and understands him because I didn’t see her act irritated with the attention she was receiving. 

Also, Did you also watch the BTS of Episode 12 today? What brother and sister can’t stop kissing each other even after the director yells cut twice! What brother pounces on his sister just because she suggested it without even thinking? What brother goes on to straddle her like he forgot cameras were rolling? I am sure today proves beyond any reasonable doubt that those two are on fire for each other as their sexual chemistry is off the charts. Those two can’t even hug each other like normal colleagues, they must squish each other together and make you wonder how they breathe with LMH stroking her face and sniffing her neck and KGE stroking his hands while he is at it. Can he do that with his own sister? Hell no, that will be so gross to watch :angry:

Being nervous or awkward around someone of the opposite sex doesn’t necessarily mean it’s attraction it could also mean you are really uncomfortable with the person and the kissing scenes made it worse. 

LMH has grown and matured and he himself said so, how he sees life in his twenties is not the same as now. And his actions has proven that in the short period of time that we have been watching him, he is indeed a different man. 

it’s also okay for you not ship them because coming to this thread to write this honestly makes me think it’s wasn’t with an innocent intention. 

Totally agree!

His body language, always reaching out to touch her and always staring at her is a dead give away of his attraction towards her.

Also, as we all discussed and analyzed before. The risk he’s taken by posting pictures of the both of them is huge. Not so much for himself but definitely for KGE. If they had just a brother and sister relationship I don’t believe he would take that risk and post something that can be misinterpreted UNLESS it was true. I hear he is good friends with some other female actresses (ei. Park Bo Young) but he has never posted them, not even in something that would clearly be a plutonic post. Heck, he’s best friends with Jung Il Woo but hasn’t posted him. Hell, he hasn’t even posted his actual sister! Lol

They are both laughing because they are genuinely happy and comfortable! Maybe a little bit embarrassed, but not with each other but because of all people watching them in the room!

• Like 6
  • Love 8

The difference between the previous FL to KGE is in the way LMH's look at KGE even after the director's cut and it started way back 2015.

ezgif-4-8e8761a6123e.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

OR it could be the age factor?  CH was almost a decade old so both LMH & PMY were still young at that time. LMH was only 23/24 back then.  Plus PMY I think was LMH's 1st GF in showbiz --> any Minoz in the house to confirm this? So it is only natural that he be awkward, given that he was attracted to her at that young age.

Then he went through a long & considered serious relationship with Suzy.

Being more experienced, more matured now, the shyness will drop off.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

4 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

OR It is the age factor?  CH was almost a decade old so both LMH & PMY were still young at that time. LMH was only 23/24 back then.  Plus PMY I think was LMH's 1st GF in showbiz --> any Minoz in the house to confirm this? So it is only natural that he be awkward, given that he was attracted to her at that young age.

Being more experienced, more matured now, the shyness will drop off.

Yes i do believe so. He's only dated 2 celebs before, PMY for less than a year and then Suzy for 2 years. PMY didn't last long as others have point out it was probably just physical attraction. With Suzy it lasted longer but then they broke up before he went to the military and she then dated LDW.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wow chingu, you always had faith! 

Am so proud!!! 

@Heretorant It was very odd, if i say so myself. I just have this pulling and wishful thinking they would end up together because of this Drama. 

23 minutes ago, lofeval said:

I liked KGE because of her theatrical skills and her....quiet beauty. It’s not the type of beauty that’ll hit you like a freight train. It’s the inviting kind. You look at her and you wonder why her skin glows. And then you steal another glance and you notice how her eyes glisten. And before you know it, you can’t wait to look at her again because her smile alone makes you want to smile as well.

This :thumbsup:. I absolutely Agree with you, more than her classic/quite Beauty, she is the kind of cool girl that i'd like to hang out with or be best friends with. The only Kdrama Actress that i lurk on social media, and enjoy seeing her being a proud aunt and she seems very humble and she can act. she only have 1 known relationship so far and he was way older than her, but from what i read, they went out because of mutual love of Scuba Diving, it show that she is not moved by money and fame, and she would choose somebody that she love to spend time with, doing something they love.

Seeing how they (LMH and KGE ) get a long so well through their BTS, if they are end up together, i know it's because they love being with each other.

• Like 3
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Don’t worry chingu. I can assure you lmh likes kge lol. I’m so confident in my judgement :lol: Having observed his interactions with other costars for over 8 years, I can tell his behavior is different with kge. I’ve never shipped him with anyone in all these years. The only reason why I’m on this ship is because I see that he likes her. I don’t know how he’s feeling but the eyes do not lie. Observing MinEun for the past 2 months and their interactions for the past 8 months, you can just see through him. He’s very obvious. 

They don’t strike me as friends. Friends is like jjh and lmh, where they can’t do romantic scenes because they can’t take each other seriously. They didn’t come off nervous to me but more so like, “why do we have to do this?” :lol:

For city hunter, I know they had a thing for each other but I honestly think they were just physically attracted to one another hence why they didn’t continue their relationship. In contrast to that, I think MinEun have such compatible personalities. They are full of laughters and just seem to bring out the best in each other. And lmh is so giddy around kge. He acts like a child with a crush. Let’s also remember pmy is noona to him while kge is dongsaeng. He’s the one to break the ice with kge because he’s older while he still had to treat pmy as a noona. So while he liked pmy, he couldn’t be 100% comfortable with her because of status. On the other hand, he can be comfortable with kge because he can get rid of the formalities. Do you get me? 

He’s probably not nervous because he’s been wanting to kiss her lol. I always say I’m not sure about her but I’m quite certain about him. He’s having a little too much fun doing romantic scenes with her that I just don’t think no feelings are attached. 

Brothers/sisters will not have this much fun acting out romantic scenes together. Definitely not a sibling relationship they have lol. 

Omyghad. Thank you! I've been really thinking a lot about it, I can't take it off my mind because laughing around like seemed to me can be either THEY'RE IN LOVE or they're just friends. It's like ALL OR NOTHING. 

Now that I read this, thank you for making my heart at ease. I can't describe or even put it in words how much I am into this ship.. it's like it's taking over my life.. hahah! Like I said previously this pairing is a dream come true. And it was really a blessing for me to see how much affection Lee Min Ho is showing to KGE. And like I mentioned I am a long time LMH fan but being a fan before in 2000s was just watching all his dramas. Today, most fans interact with other fans, join fanclubs, watch interviews, send gifts.. follow updates. Since I just started as  fan of KGE  on Goblin days, i became a "millenial" fan. So I quite understand KGE than LMH more. And that's why she's a baby girl for me. Now seeing how LMH shows like he's jumping at whatever, risking just to show those loving stares to KGE made me believe he's just the MAN. Thank you so much for confirming my feels.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

52 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Anyways it's hard to ship them when we have no news or confirmation..sometimes we may start to have doubts along the way..but ok everyone have their opinions. Chill guysB)

Thank you so much for all of your responses. They were all very thoughtful. And this is actually my first time being so supportive of two actors (not their characters in the drama). I was always a KGE fan and it wasn't until I saw the SBS keyword interview that I started to think about them two as a couple. 

I wanted to have an open and honest dialogue here and get everyone's thoughts so thank you for contributing <3. I just try to be as realistic as possible so that I'm not upset later, and I've been REALLY going back and forth on whether or not the two are real. It really helps to hear everyone's opinions, given that there are longer KGE fans and long-time LMH fans here. 

I also thought about the difference between PMY and KGE's response. I was actually shocked at how professional she was during the kiss rehearsal. She is such a phenomenal actress that I think she is very good at compartmentalizing feelings during filming. I say this because the times I've seen her act shy around LMH is during off-shoot moments like their interviews and press conference. Maybe this confident, mostly business demeanor also affected how LMH responded during the kiss shoot, hence less shyness from him. I also wished we got to see his facial reactions, our view was only on KGE. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, lofeval said:

I liked KGE because of her theatrical skills and her....quiet beauty. It’s not the type of beauty that’ll hit you like a freight train. It’s the inviting kind. You look at her and you wonder why her skin glows. And then you steal another glance and you notice how her eyes glisten. And before you know it, you can’t wait to look at her again because her smile alone makes you want to smile as well.

You realize you have just described the probable process LMH has experienced or is experiencing?!

Try replacing all the "you" words in this paragraph with "LMH "or "He" and you might have successfully explained the development of the observed attraction of LMH to KGE..

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1