[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

16 minutes ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

right??? I literally died and went to kingdom of corea! Hahaha all the gates in all of the universes opened! I cant deal!

when LG said scandalous .. it is indeed one hell of a scandalous spectacle!:joy: 

It was indeed scandalous for those on set... I can imagine all their reactions would be similar to Secretary Mo when they were writing on each other palms but this time is real...

If I was his manager or team, I will be hiding myself straightaway... haha.. can you imagine the gossips going on between the crew...

From the way the PD shouted cut, it sounded loud and panicky... I think the PD nearly got an heart attack :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

7 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I. Love. This. :naughty:

Did he kiss her right neck on the rehearsal? I didn't think so, but seeing this pic make me wondering. Hmm... :ph34r:

I think he did everything he could during rehearsals... every position possible... for the first time in kdrama, the bts/rehearsals were more scandalous and real than the actual scene...  looking back the real scene was tame and demure.... 

• LOL 14

Just now, AquariusMY said:

I am a stage where I need every ounce of clarity. Did he chew gums before or after the kiss scene?? Was it KGE who touched him on the arm or someone else??

He chewed gum before the actual filming... it was KGE that touched him... actually if you see properly, KGE unknowingly seduced him by suggesting they take the kiss sideways by actually lying down... you need to focus on LMH expression when he saw her lying down while chewing gum...

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

Nice angle here --

zt20p0bxezsr.gif&key=7c2bb163dd785c77155

Don't blame the messenger, ok? I just copied that from IG I think?  LOL I have so many tabs open.  Going crazy here?!

Have you guys seen the previews?

Wooowww!!! Do you think you can make this ... like ... BRIGHTER?? :lol:

Thanks for the SLO-MO, my Dear and the roaring sounds ... GRRRR ... :naughty: - so WILD ... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I am a stage where I need every ounce of clarity. Did he chew gums before or after the kiss scene?? Was it KGE who touched him on the arm or someone else??

From my deduction of the bts...LMH chew the gum before the kiss scene, after a bit of 'light' rehearsal.

And KGE touched him on the arm to confirm that they should try sideways kiss or something...but somehow LMH is a bit 'jumpy and distracted' that time.

After all, it is a rather nerve-wrecking scene to him, as there are so many at stake there...ehem! :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think he did everything he could during rehearsals... every position possible... for the first time in kdrama, the bts/rehearsals were more scandalous and real than the actual scene...  looking back the real scene was tame and demure.... 

Probably a dvd director's cut would be different from the bts & actual scene? You never know... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

14 hours ago, buahciku101 said:

This thread are on fire.

I don't know which one is faster. Your guys typing or LMH eating KGE lips. I keep lol-ing at all your comments.

Replay the video with super HD and zoom in version - for 324516 times now.

14 hours ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

right??? I literally died and went to kingdom of corea! Hahaha all the gates in all of the universes opened! I cant deal!

when LG said scandalous .. it is indeed one hell of a scandalous spectacle!:joy: 

YOU GUYS. I'm dying over here- not sure if it's because of the bts, the preview or your comments. There's no in between. This fandom and this ship is the best. 

tenor.gif

P.S. Me and some of the girls created a Kakao public chat for extra spazzing so if you wanna join. Open below!

Spoiler

https://open.kakao.com/o/gTXYXbec there's a code for you to join, please type pyeha and introduce yourself!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Just now, mychoiyoung said:

Probably a dvd director's cut would be different from the bts & actual scene? You never know... 

I highly doubt this will be included... I think the PD already had a hard time editing this bts as they know if they don't release it, fans will riot... :D guess they tried to edit out as much as possible and yet its still scandalous.. can you imagine what it is actually like on set.. :w00t:

• LOL 8

4 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

The blindfolds are for those watching. Ehem. Why would they need it? :phew:

Blindfolding KGE adds the thrill for LMH :naughty: it's a submissive action that drives some guys crazy

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

Also, as what LG said, the bed is big... why did they not fully utilize its size :joy::joy::joy: i guess it would have totally been a big problem for PD-nim LOL .. director sounded really anxious when he said cut twice lol because it was heading towards a different direction :joy::scream:

this filmed early May right? 

i wanna say it makes sense now why our LMH is behaving the way he behaved the past few days .... :relaxed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Hello fellow court ladies..... 

we’ve got a good preview and bts. But... as much as I love the preview, here what’s on my mind

1. Did he kept on kissing her after the director yell “cut”

2. He was chewing gum to prep for the kiss? Awwww

3. How did he control himself?

4. Can somebody please confirm if he is like this during kissing scene. @Heretorant or anybody?

he was kinda playful during lobs kisisng bts, but not as this excited, if my memory correct. Plus they didn’t show the actual kissing bts. 

5. Can somebody please tell

me that they are dating and currently, right now texting about how they miss each other, and plan on their real date. 

My mind is gutter field right right now and im

not shame about it lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

10 minutes ago, graceyco said:

YOU GUYS. I'm dying over here- not sure if it's because of the bts, the preview or your comments. There's no in between. This fandom and this ship is the best. 

tenor.gif

P.S. Me and some of the girls created a Kakao public chat for extra spazzing so if you wanna join. Open below!

Hide contents

https://open.kakao.com/o/gTXYXbec there's a code for you to join, you can message me to get the code so we don't spam! :w00t:

Never thought that i'll download kakaotalk to join my fellow court ladies.

This is the after effect of that episode 12 bts. B)

• LOL 6