[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

One more thing to note was that LMH was very very young when BOF was done... his impression of love/relationship is definitely not the same as now... :D

Yes, absolutely agree with u, hahaha

In the other hands, i don't feel the same chemistry with TH, i think lmh vibes with her costar much more like siblings.

People get to much interesting because TH is like modern cinderella story, then they think it would be nice if it will be real. Unfortunately, lmh doesn't interesting with her, hahaha. I don't know about the girl. 

Same vibes between KGE and GY. Yes, they were so good in the film, but no chemistry at all. Infact, the nost chemistry GY had with his costar in Coffee Prince 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

How about both? LOL I actually feel like they may have watched the final episode together. :blush:

We need more crumbs!!! I don’t know how I’m going to survive!!! :weary:

I second this and KGE took the photos of him and minomi Infront of the tv!

Right, just got up from slumberland and I have so many pages of this to go through! Wow you RCL are so fast!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

I got a new ship!! WDH/JEC 

I like how JEC actually hid behind WDH after she did her aegyo act... :D

cr owner 

I cannot support this ship. It breaks both my backup ships LMH/WDH and KGE/JEC. :lol:

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

I've been thinking about what someone said in response to my "I'm sad LMH did not post more couple photos after KGE posted many." I believe it was @effyisme or @Niki Idy who said that if LMH posted more it would mean less + wonder why KGE is still posting even when he stopped (possibly to show how much she likes him too). 

I haven't arrived at a conclusion on this one - but I do find it interesting that KGE keeps on posting photos with LMH on her IG (even after LMH stopped at the beach photos). I mean, this is coming from a girl who does NOT follow anyone unless they follow her first. Someone who I know is scared of OIM-type fans after what she's been through with GY. Curious. I can't explain it easily. 

I'm not sure if OIM-types went through her IG to hurt her for posting those photos so it's probably safer for her to post them, but if LMH posts them, it would break the internet. That happened during the sunset and beach photos. Even after those photos, OIM fans still insist he's like that with his past costars. 

49 minutes ago, RoadBetween said:

I wanted him to be gentler with the amount of food he fed her.. he kept packing the spoon and i was like woah..stop it you are feeding a lady..small bites :lol:

I think he fed her the way she normally eats. Remember when she first visited his palace? She just shoved the food down. :D

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I wasn't a LMH fan before this.. when I first saw LMH in the TKEM press conference, my first take was is this the top hallyu star everyone is talking about? Why is he so shy? Where is his confidence? Then I went to watch the Heirs press conference and boy was I shocked at the difference... after 14 years in showbiz, I expected a more confident LMH at TKEM press conference but that's not the case... 

Who knew 2 years out of public eye would made him all shy? :phew: Nah, it's all KGE.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Some of you say kge might have friendzoned lmh in the beginning but i beg to differ..i think she fangirl him fr the beginning because who wouldn't. He is a big handsome star and sunbae..same like she also fangirl GY u can see she was somewhat giggly w him also...just like you and me if we met our idols and gonna work closely w them.

But if u see how she is with her other costars she isn't giggly in that way

Then during those interviews that some of you said that she looked as if she friendzone them thr but for me she just trying to be professional and try not to get carried away. As we have seen her previous interviews that she was bothered when ppl misunderstood her when she working..so i think she has always been trying to do her best during work and keep it professional to avoid being misunderstood. That is also the biggest reason she insist to call them sunbae eventhough she is close to ex LDW n GY..during official work time she will still stick to sunbae..private time she might call them oppa.

So i think she was also quite smitten in the beginning but she might not show it and also she could be in disbelief that they might be something w each other .. that state of mind.

i may sound too hopeful or over confidence but what if, she might like him from the start as well as he did?

baby girl couldnt meet his eyes, once she did it lasted for only like mili to longer than very few seconds before averting her gaze somewhere else. she looked bashful and a tad nervous, i may say.

you know that jittery feeling you're getting when you're around your crush, trying too hard to stay composed but failing miserably? i dont say that she practically is, but you get the gist. 

wait, was i talking about baby girl or the bean pole gramps? is the line becoming blurry now?

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, krish indu said:

Omg. Its hilarious. But beware of any HB×SYJ or HB×SHK shipppers who is lurking in this thread. If they notice and take its seriously. Game over 

I went to HBxSHK thread the other day, only for research of course. But it seems like the shippers over there are all 'mature'. They talk about the couple so calmly. Unlike us here. We just can't stop squealing everytime LMH or KGE drops new crumbs. :lol:

• LOL 16

6 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I went to HBxSHK thread the other day, only for research of course. But it seems like the shippers over there are all 'mature'. They talk about the couple so calmly. Unlike us here. We just can't stop squealing everytime LMH or KGE drops new crumbs. :lol:

What do you mean? We are very mature ladies here. :phew: of course if our couple drop some new crumbs, we will maturely squeal and decipher it. :lol:

• LOL 17

I’ve only been reading this forum and never really participated in it haha but I have to air out my tiny frustration about the end bc I really wanted to see a royal wedding

All that talk about “protect her. She is the future queen of corea” but they didn’t even get married in the end. But I think the ending was so beautiful and bittersweet. Ugh my heart. I feel so soft. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, effyisme said:

Sorry ladies!! Its my fault as I was the one that started the thrusting thingy as I saw the Simpson gif and just couldn't help it... :D

please forgive me while I present more thrusting from LMH :P

cr owner 

OMGGGGGGG!!!!! WHATS DISSSSS???? IN WHAT WORLD WERE U THIS TIME, PHEYAA??:bawling::bawling:

i want to respond alltogether but i cannot wait anymore!!! hahahahahahahaha

gosh, how to erase this images in my brain:sweatingbullets:

#backreading

• LOL 9

7 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Even without the crumbs, we have people squealing. At least for me because of the gif-that-should-never-have in embarassment. 

Also squealing jumping ships in every direction. Even onto other's ship. Yeah. Everyone here is lucid and realistic :phew::w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Miss.Zinu said:

OMGGGGGGG!!!!! WHATS DISSSSS???? IN WHAT WORLD WERE U THIS TIME, PHEYAA??:bawling::bawling:

i want to respond alltogether but i cannot wait anymore!!! hahahahahahahaha

gosh, how to erase this images in my brain:sweatingbullets:

#backreading

You may wanna avoid page 472? And maybe scroll fast through a few pages after that

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Even without the crumbs, we have people squealing. At least for me because of the gif-that-should-never-have in embarassment. 

Also squealing jumping ships in every direction. Even onto other's ship. Yeah. Everyone here is lucid and realistic :phew::w00t:

Yes we are so diversified!! :D While other threads throw a fit, we openly proactively ship our couple with others... :D

• LOL 11

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

What do you mean? We are very mature ladies here. :phew: of course if our couple drop some new crumbs, we will maturely squeal and decipher it. :lol:

I mean they are all so calm. Even when they found new crumbs. I was really shocked. But yeah, I like it better here. We all support each other in our 'mature' squealing B)

8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I second this! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahahahaha I’m laughing so hard! That’s GJP being hilarious. I’m going to bet he was being chased by a bee. That’s not lmh, that’s lmh playing GJP lol. 

Yes that's GJP.  He was all being sassy & seductive taking off his polo shirt for a swim with the FL but the FL had the mistaken notion that he wanted something-something.  So FL teased him that there was a snake in the water - that's when GJP shrieked and ran - that was the pic

• LOL 9

3 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Yes that's GJP.  He was all being sassy & seductive taking off his polo shirt for a swim with the FL but the FL had the mistaken notion that he wanted something-something.  So FL teased him that there was a snake in the water - that's when GJP shrieked and ran - that was the pic

I never watched LOTBS but I would like to just see that scene. Is there a youtube clip of this? Oh and put it in spoilers in case these ladies don't want to ruin their Kingly image of LMH. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1