Jeon Somin 전소민 [We are ready for actress Jeon]

kukumarq1

18 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Heyyy, is this forum dead?:ph34r:

Helllooooooo. 

I wanted to post and squee about 6 Sense and Ha Seokjin and Kim Jiseok interactions with Somin on Instagram, but i wasn't sure if anyone else was excited ㅜㅜ

I'm glad for Somin that she has an acting project coming up with a strong female ensemble cast. But at the same time I just want to see Somin make time with a hot guy in a drama lol, cos she knows how to bring the sizzle. 

19 hours ago, minahnoona said:

Helllooooooo. 

I wanted to post and squee about 6 Sense and Ha Seokjin and Kim Jiseok interactions with Somin on Instagram, but i wasn't sure if anyone else was excited ㅜㅜ

I'm glad for Somin that she has an acting project coming up with a strong female ensemble cast. But at the same time I just want to see Somin make time with a hot guy in a drama lol, cos she knows how to bring the sizzle. 

Omg I was/am excited!!! Their banter is always so cute. To think she tried to convince us that they ignore her and avoid her during filming:unamused:. She needs to stop telling lies!

I'm so happy to see her on a new project. I know some people were not as excited about the news since she's not the main character and it's also a low budget movie but I'm happy regardless. Even more so about the character she chose, a prisoner is something very different than the genre they have boxed her into and it looks like a character with a lot of depth.

Sixth Sense makes me so happy you can imagine. All 4 women are so wholesome, they have no filter and just compliment eachother in the best way ever. They literally just hype and adore the heck out of eachother, my baby deserves such energy. Chul Min snapped with the casting. Sangyeob joining made me so happy too, Jaesuk better give him survival tips:joy:.

Waiting for her to get casted on a new drama soon. I say soon because I actually feel it might happen soon. And yes, I need a new actor to ship her with lmao. Fingers crossed!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Omg I was/am excited!!! Their banter is always so cute. To think she tried to convince us that they ignore her and avoid her during filming:unamused:. She needs to stop telling lies!

Ikr, when I was linking the insta posts and squeeing about it to my friends, one friend who I suspect is deep down a Somin anti immediately said that HSJ is not attracted to her. And for KJS (since he replied to Somin's pic with 나는? "And/what about me?") she then referred back to Somin's stories about how both KJS and LSY avoid her. Can't believe people fall for Somin's MO of making herself seem like a boy crazy girl no other actor is attracted to. To me it's her way of shutting down romance speculations in a humorous, self-effacing manner. I could tell from the way LSY didn't seem to agree with the way she presented things when he guested on RM (that ep when they were trying to sell him stuff), and I think KJS also brought it up when he guested too? 

About her new project, I agree it is a great professional development. And I hope it takes her places. 

I hope the drama happens soon too - my heart beats for a HSJ-JSM pairing (I thought a love triangle with KJS would be fun but I'd feel bad for his character lol cos the chemistry won't snap as hard as with HSJ). Since I'm ultimately a Somin multi-shipper, I just hope she gets a tall, hot actor she has great chemistry with, who is good with kissing scenes and that there will be lots of those hehe. 

13 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Sixth Sense makes me so happy you can imagine. All 4 women are so wholesome, they have no filter and just compliment eachother in the best way ever. They literally just hype and adore the heck out of eachother, my baby deserves such energy. Chul Min snapped with the casting. Sangyeob joining made me so happy too, Jaesuk better give him survival tips:joy:.

I wish I could see more of their interactions outside of 6 Sense/work settings, the ladies have such great chemistry with each other. It really is so adorable to see how other than YJS, the other person that Jessi very outwardly adores and backs up most is Somin. She always wants to play with Somin and if someone gets to do something with Somin, she asks if she can too (e.g. Somin telling a guest actor he can just call her by name without honorifics and Jessi asked if she can do it too lol). 

I do think Somin has the ability to make her cast members just adore her - starting from Sechan and Brave Brother in that home stay variety (Sechan really took care of her in that show, and she melted Brave Brother's gruff exterior hehe). I think it's because she's just so friendly and open to everyone, energetic, mischievous, and yet kind and thoughtful. That JSJ is such a sap for her considering his self-centred ahjussi image  (and yes, it's a character they play up, like how he doesn't remember the RM staff who worked there for years) is amazing. He adores her like a favourite daughter-in-law hehe and asks her to do things like her traditional dance lol. And it transcends her cast members to their family too - Haha's wife Byul clearly adores her too.

Haha sorry I'm sure I'm just preaching to the choir here lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ikr, when I was linking the insta posts and squeeing about it to my friends, one friend who I suspect is deep down a Somin anti immediately said that HSJ is not attracted to her. And for KJS (since he replied to Somin's pic with 나는? "And/what about me?") she then referred back to Somin's stories about how both KJS and LSY avoid her. Can't believe people fall for Somin's MO of making herself seem like a boy crazy girl no other actor is attracted to. To me it's her way of shutting down romance speculations in a humorous, self-effacing manner. I could tell from the way LSY didn't seem to agree with the way she presented things when he guested on RM (that ep when they were trying to sell him stuff), and I think KJS also brought it up when he guested too?

Lool, all the male actors she has worked with absolutely adore her so anyone that believes otherwise shrould rub their eyes. I remember when she wished KJS a happy birthday and HSJ came under the comments angry at her for not replying his messages on kakao(soooo cute btw). So if anything, she is obviously the one that pushes them away. Then she posts with HSJ and KJS gets jealous and asks what about him, lol.

hope the drama happens soon too - my heart beats for a HSJ-JSM pairing (I thought a love triangle with KJS would be fun but I'd feel bad for his character lol cos the chemistry won't snap as hard as with HSJ). Since I'm ultimately a Somin multi-shipper, I just hope she gets a tall, hot actor she has great chemistry with, who is good with kissing scenes and that there will be lots of those hehe. 

I know she wants to do more melk now but can she just give us one more rom-com for the road. Directors need to wake up and cast HSJ with her once again like hello? Have they seen the material??

I would like to see her with Gong Myung in a drama tho since she likes him so much

I wish I could see more of their interactions outside of 6 Sense/work settings, the ladies have such great chemistry with each other. It really is so adorable to see how other than YJS, the other person that Jessi very outwardly adores and backs up most is Somin. She always wants to play with Somin and if someone gets to do something with Somin, she asks if she can too (e.g. Somin telling a guest actor he can just call her by name without honorifics and Jessi asked if she can do it too lol). 

Would love to see Nara and Somin in a drama together. Jessi and Somin should have a show of their own, they balance eachother out so well and Jessi is literally a bowl of mush around her Sominnie. Same with Mijoo too, would love to seem her on a show with a different setting with Somin

• Like 2

OMG!!!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFbf6ih5BF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Same video but on FB.

[Edited to add: Found the longer teaser on FB here! more Somin goodness!]

Did you see the new 6 Sense preview?! I was wondering if she would hug Seok Jin, didn't expect her to launch herself at him LOL. She gave such a cheeky expression to Jaesuk as she was hugging Seok Jin (Jaesuk's expression at the most exuberant greeting of a guest by far LOL). Yes I kept replaying hehe - fun to see the reaction of the others too. Jessi looked like she was sussing out this new competitor for Somin's attention while you can clearly see Nara go "Omo!". And Ha Seok Jin's grin as he lets her down from the hug is giving me life! Notice that he had his arms wide open to receive her hopping hug attack hehe. A repeat of her hopping hug greeting from RM, but upgraded as she hangs off from him this time hehe. 

Chulmin PD must like her love frog persona lol - her teaser really plays that up.

I CANNOT WAIT.

I still think Kookmin is a high possibility of being real - but until we know for sure, I'm just going to enjoy watching Somin and her gentleman friends hehe.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/14/2021 at 12:05 AM, minahnoona said:

Did you see the new 6 Sense preview?! I was wondering if she would hug Seok Jin, didn't expect her to launch herself at him LOL.

I screamed:joy:. She is so chaotic lmao, how can she jump him in front of so many cameras without a care in the world. Na Ra was shook! It kills me that she's that happy to see him but won't answer his kakao messages:skull: (remember when he called her out under Ji Suk's post for it).

She gave such a cheeky expression to Jaesuk as she was hugging Seok Jin (Jaesuk's expression at the most exuberant greeting of a guest by far LOL).

Jaesuk was lost for words. I know he has been shocked by Somin before but i think she really shook him up this time. And I just know he is going to spend the entire episode saying they don't fit:lol: and don't look good together. Somin really jumped on him and nearly wrapped her legs around him tho, please even couples in SK aren't that bold on TV lool.

Jessi looked like she was sussing out this new competitor for Somin's attention while you can clearly see Nara go "Omo!". 

Jessi was not having it, she didn't look impressed one bit:joy:. She's not here for some guy coming to take her Somin Unni away from her for the whole episode please lol. Nara was having culture shock, it's so funny that Chul Min didn't edit that out because phew that was bold! Somin's variety character makes her get away with things like this, because ain't no other celebrity launching himself or herself at a friend and a former co-star at that without expecting tongues to start wagging and speculation on dating status to arise. That's why I said she's chaotic, she literally dares netz everytime with her actions and raises the standard of normalcy for female celebrities actions and "image" on TV everytime. In a world where celebrities have to watch everything they say or do especially with the opp gender, she's such a breath of fresh air.

And Ha Seok Jin's grin as he lets her down from the hug is giving me life! Notice that he had his arms wide open to receive her hopping hug attack hehe. A repeat of her hopping hug greeting from RM, but upgraded as she hangs off from him this time

He was so happy, lucky man. I'd never stop smiling if Somin jumped on me too. It was how he was ready to catch her for me:wub:, I almost fainted from the cuteness of it all.

Meanwhile SeokMin shippers are rising everywhere from their slumber, I didn't know they were so many 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Finally, it is time for Somin fans to be fed. I always like to see her on Running Man and Sixth Sense but really missed her actress side. So this is such a pleasant surprise that Somin is in so many projects. 

Girl Movie

Show Window Drama

Clean Up Drama

Hee-Soo KBS special Drama

Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This forum is not active. It would be nice if we could come here to gush about her recent casting.

Fromm Heesoo to Show Window, we are being fed!! The best part is the diversity of the roles. I pray Cleaning Up gets confirmed, the idea of it plus the two veteran actresses she will work it. Ugh, I’m so geeked for all her projects and so happy for my baby:wub:

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2021 at 5:09 PM, Rida Live said:

This forum is not active. It would be nice if we could come here to gush about her recent casting.

Fromm Heesoo to Show Window, we are being fed!! The best part is the diversity of the roles. I pray Cleaning Up gets confirmed, the idea of it plus the two veteran actresses she will work it. Ugh, I’m so geeked for all her projects and so happy for my baby:wub:

Did you manage to watch Heesoo? I am waiting for it to get subbed in eng. I heard they cut down a lot of scenes for the tv version. Wish Netflix will pick it up, maybe then we will get the original subbed with no censoring. 

BTW, apparently Somin said she has another project next year. Hopefully, it is Cleaning UP. I am hyped too, because it seems like her choices of projects are fantastic. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 3:57 PM, NoonooBu said:

I'm hoping this forum becomes active again as Somin has her movie 2037 and drama Cleaning Up coming out in June. The trailer of Cleaning Up is cool. 

yes please. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1