Jeon Somin 전소민 [We are ready for actress Jeon]

kukumarq1

Thanks for the page  @kukumarq1 . Been a fan of running man for a long time from 2012, when jsm and ysc join still continue watching bc it’s a part of my life now :D. Love all the member equally, but then i read these haters blaming JSM and i was like wth... she doesn’t deserve this. Because that haters I begin to search abt JSM, the more i know her the more i love her, like kjk said ‘she’s growing on you’, actually jsm is the first member I follow on Instagram, i follow all her fan accounts too. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hey everyone! Hope I can be part of this page.

I first became a fan of Somin when she first joined Running Man. I've been a huge fan of the show for years before and was at a period where I really thought the show needed something new. So I welcomed the addition of Somin and Sechan just for the sake of the show having new dynamics. I was upset when even before the first episode with them aired many "fans" already threw such hate and abusing comments towards them. Naturally it made me decide to stand by them regardless of how well they'd do.

I was pleasantly surprised even from the first few episodes at how well Somin established herself in the show. She has so much traits that endears me to her to this day. She has this bright, cheerful, and child-like enthusiasm for everything and it literally lights up the show. I love her dynamics with the cast and her crazy interactions with them. It really sucks she has to endure so much abuse from a lot of crazy people. 

Really hoping she gets better soon and return to the show!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

This is so great and this must make her feel so happy at these times. Anyway, there is also unconfirmed news that Somin will return on early may. But that also means she won't be in RM for next two eps also. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, akiera said:

This is so great and this must make her feel so happy at these times. Anyway, there is also unconfirmed news that Somin will return on early may. But that also means she won't be in RM for next two eps also. 

Aww that is so great. I guess that's why she post that thank you message in her ig account. And the picture they chose for her is so lovely.

I hope the news is not true and she will come back soon. But her health comes first. I will wait then :bawling:

• Like 2

On 4/19/2020 at 10:01 AM, minahnoona said:

Who would you like to see paired with Somin in a drama?

For me I would love see her pair with park jung min in drama/movies. And!! I wish to see her in mystery thriller or fantasy drama. She could be someone with psychic ability or a magical fairy who choose to be a human or maybe the greatest con-artist in an action comedy drama. That would be awesome! Hahahahaha:D

oh btw thanks @kukumarq1 for this forum. You’re awesome. Actually I’ve been a silent reader for kookminclan and 1%of something thread for so long. But decided to drop a reply here to say that “hi, I’m here and I’m a fan of somin since her first appearance as a guest in RM”

nice to know that somin also got a lot of international fans. Keep up the good work everyone.. :lol:

Edited by Amilia Ami
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

@Amilia Ami

Hmmm I am also interested in Park Jung Min. His RM appearance left me really curious. Esp. how he kept staring at her in that  Saw makeup. :D

Now that she got a good agency, I hope she will get good opportunities. It is not like she is lacking in talent, and also Korean films and dramas really love featuring cute characters. Ah if only I had a time travelling machine, I will skip three months forward to see if the world eradicated corona and also Sominie's new projects. 

I keep expecting King Kong to update Somin's profile. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, akiera said:

Now that she got a good agency, I hope she will get good opportunities. It is not like she is lacking in talent, and also Korean films and dramas really love featuring cute characters.

ikr !! The old agency really wasted jsm talent and opportunities. The thing that makes me mad, when they did nothing to promote JSM book, luckily she had many friends that support her

• Like 3

Glad with how energetic she sounded during the phone call in the latest running man episode. Was kinda worried about her condition but she sounded like herself in that call. Hopefully this means she's getting back to full health soon

• Like 4

While waiting So Min's come back i started to watch Be Melodramatic  . I am sure she was one of the watcher of this drama , in every episode i can find something from Jeon So Min, like i felt she was one of the writer of it,

some of reasones why i found her in  drama

1-Ahn Jae Hong and Gong Myung are her favourites

2-Leading role is writer and writing drama about her unsuccesful relationship

3-Her song ''Your shampoo in the scent of flowers'' is main OST of drama

4-Main role is in her 30s like her and working hard for her career and some attitudes reminded me her while she was flirting her partner ( her puns, thoughts , jokes to him etc.. )

5-One of the supporter character's name is So Min - :)) lol

6-Main role's relationship ending after 900 days

I am just middle of the this , let me see what can i found related to our Jeon So Min

I strongly suggest to watch it , it heals my soul nowadays ,

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 5/11/2020 at 5:35 PM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

I am really looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. something is missing when she is not around. i also hope to see her take up a drama soon and lots of CFs.

Yes same from here , actually we were talking about it with @himneja , we couldnt see her face for 1,5 month and still there is no photo from RM shoots , we think she changed her hair style and we hope its reason's she has a projects nowadays

• Like 2

On 4/30/2020 at 3:19 PM, autumnflowers said:

Fellow Somin's fans, please report that account! 

I just saw So Min blocked this account, i hope she did same thing for other's accounts and reported them as cyberbullying to official authorities they already crossed the line

• Like 1

You’ll be happy to know that Korean Somin fans on Twitter and in other places have compiled proof of bullying and defamation towards Somin. They’re are currently in the process of making everything into PDF forms. Then they plan on sending everything to King Kong. 

And you’ll be happy to know many of the new Korean fans that decided to fight the hate and turn into a Somin fan was after everything that happened with Wookmin. So the only things haters got was more fans for Somin. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

On 5/13/2020 at 5:07 AM, ellieinthesky said:

While waiting So Min's come back i started to watch Be Melodramatic  . I am sure she was one of the watcher of this drama , in every episode i can find something from Jeon So Min, like i felt she was one of the writer of it,

some of reasones why i found her in  drama

1-Ahn Jae Hong and Gong Myung are her favourites

2-Leading role is writer and writing drama about her unsuccesful relationship

3-Her song ''Your shampoo in the scent of flowers'' is main OST of drama

4-Main role is in her 30s like her and working hard for her career and some attitudes reminded me her while she was flirting her partner ( her puns, thoughts , jokes to him etc.. )

5-One of the supporter character's name is So Min - :)) lol

6-Main role's relationship ending after 900 days

I am just middle of the this , let me see what can i found related to our Jeon So Min

I strongly suggest to watch it , it heals my soul nowadays ,

Hahhahah This is so Somin. I wish she was the one who acted in this drama. Didn't agency say something like she was preparing for her next project? I wonder what that is. I hope it is a 16 ep drama with some top actor. She really really suits the vibe of ROm com. Idk why she is not getting roles. (UGH that lazy richard simmons agency) 

Its sad that productions only announce dramas once the casting and dates are all confirmed. I want to do some detective work and speculate which drama she is going to be in, DO you guys know any dramas which haven't confirmed the FL yet??

Its sad we don't have any update from her yesterday. May 12th was the D-Day. And I really wish we don't have to wait till 31st to see her face. 

• Like 1