Zhu Xu Dan as Liu Ying / Yuan A'yu / Feng Chenyue / Gu Qingyan
Deng Wei (邓为) as Xue Xuanxun
Pan Mei Ye as Qing Qing
Zhu Zan Jin as Ming Ge Star Lord
Dai Wen Wen as Xiao Jin
Zhan Yu as Xu Zhiyuan
Yang Zhi Ying as Xia Houxue

Synopsis:

A young maidservant named Liu Ying saves a snake on behalf of her young mistress in a chance encounter. However, the snake turns out to be a thousand-year ancient dragon named Yuchu Longyan, who now wants to marry her to repay her kindness. The two's lives then become entangled with each another as their love transcends over three lifetimes. 
(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 12:08 PM, Carol Subtil said:

the story looks like Eternal Love

I agree, even some costumes look similar. Not that I would mind if it is similar...

Then again, perhaps it's just the genre?

https://wetv.vip/en/play/54ctv0czcxwnoxr-Miss The Dragon/d0034eab64z-Special Clip%3A All Team Dress Up | Miss The Dragon

bambizhu hashtag on Twitter

• 2 months later...

Looking forward to this drama! :piggydance:

Will wait before diving into this one though so I can enjoy a few episodes at once... I hate waiting for new eps :lol:  Good thing I'm still right in the middle of the long ballad. 

Afbeelding

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Does anyone else get "three lives three worlds" vibes when seeing this trailer? 

The trees, the petals, the firefly, the setting, and the hair. Even some of the gestures, hahaha, and of course, Bambi. ;)

Speaking of the hair, the dragon, and the special effects for this drama, they give me hope that the next instalment of 3L3W series will let that silver-haired deity have the messy, loose hair, and see Lian Song in his dragon glory.

This new drama would be definitely in my next to watch list!

• Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Speaking of the hair, the dragon, and the special effects for this drama, they give me hope that the next instalment of 3L3W series will let that silver-haired deity have the messy, loose hair, and see Lian Song in his dragon glory.

Let's pray to the drama gods for that next instalment! :D 

• Blob 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Miss the Dragon 遇龙

@MayanEcho @SilverDawn here I come....saw the trailer, tempting! just hope the ending won't be like another one I watched which had a dragon as well (short I think 20+episodes?) but not a HE, well not quite.

So this seems like another one of those trials and tribulations kind? Well, 36 episodes is very doable... and today is the premiere... 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, 杨过是大哥哥 said:

new trailer

Thanks @杨过是大哥哥 the music makes it sound light-hearted perhaps this is one aspect of the drama. But the angst of seeing your lover go through 3 rebirths or lifetimes can't be all that fun or easy on the ML? I wonder how light-hearted they can make it. hhmmm

@MayanEcho I try to stay off premier week and wait till at least 2 weeks (better still 3 weeks) have passed. I'd rather forego the agony of waiting. Right now I'm on The Imperial Coroner (and you can tell I haven't learnt my lesson, at E18 and counting my fingers and toes to kill time). 

• Blob 1

@SC2019 The three rebirth mentioned in the trailer. I'm liking the cinematography so far, I hope I'd also love the story. ^_^ Ahahaha, the trailer also brings back the memory of last year watching from premiere date the 2nd 3L3W drama. I don't know if I can do that again, LOL! A bit busy tonight, so I guess the earliest I can actually start the binge watching would be during the long weekend holiday this week.

I finished all the eps of Long Ballad last week, but will watch the last 7eps one more time once the subs are up. I'm so impatient. :lol:

• Like 2