[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you for the sub!

i watched eps 1 with sub and it was hilarious

especially the soysause...KHD....hahahaha i keep playing that part over and over again...and the farting thing

"almost lost control of the car"

hahahahahahahhahah

^Oh my god I LOVE THE SOYSAUCE PART. Sun Hee and Minwoo were so hilarious with it. I was sitting and watching it and it was like an orchestra of farting, someone hocking up their mucus and someone picking their noise. I was rolling around laughing at the first skit. The second one was okay but the first one was A LOT funnier.

Guest sweetbabigrl

thanks a lot for the subs guys =)

who was that guy younger guy in the first episode he reminds me of kim hye sung from jenny and juno?

is that him or something?

i just watched the first episode with subs and WOW holy thats sad they do look really older than their age

it was funny how they acted it out yeah kang ho dong did look older before than now

Guest thoyting

HAHA Haven't been here for a couple of days and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs there's subs AHHALOL YES YES YES YES YES YES

THANK YOU to the SUBBING TEAM... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course thanks to silverwingz for organizing everything.. well if you every want me to upload a specific eps. I'll be happy to uploaded for you HAHALOL...

Guest silverwingz

pharmer: hehe.. I loved all those parts as well! Thanks for the caps! My favourite parts:

• The schemes to get KHD to drink soysauce
  • Minwoo's butt action! (i don't mean to sound dirty, but whenever he "farted" he's push out butt.. and I remember thinking to myself.. he's got a firm butt! lol.. BUMP BUMP BUMP!!
  • Sun Hee's disgusted looks ~ just too funny (i reckon i would look the same in her situation.. just so gross!)
  • Shin Jung Hwan shoving the wrap into Hee Sun's mouth after preparting it right after he picked his nose with his fingers and picked his ears with the chopsticks
  • I just love the sound effects that play when SJH tries to flick away his boogers. *ricochet!* lol..
  • Minwoo's Shinhwa farting stories
  • KHD's farting story.. HAHAHA.. I had to hold my stomach from laughter.. ("Have you ever fainted from your own fart? Have u ever felt disgusted by your own fart?" LOL!!!
  • Shin Jung Hwan and how to tried to deny that he was the "traitor" and tried to avoid drinking the vinegar-champagne

sweetbabigrl: IT IS KIM HYE SUNG from jenny and juno! i reckon he's such a cutie.. :P I wish he was still in it tho.. always enjoyed seeing him dress as a girl and accidently sitting with his legs apart (like guys would normally sit), forgetting that he's meant to be acting as a girl.

thoyting: hehe.. have u got all of them in HQ? It'd be great if u could upload some HQ's.. but u can take ur time on that.. since it is quite time consuming..

debbii: WELCOME TO THE SUBBING TEAM! Thanks for offering to time!

Scenes that made me roll on the ground laughing from episode one:

Minwoo saying "Shinhwa forever!" after blowing the nice cool images of Eric and Dongwan :lol:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lem...bscap0003-4.jpg

^seems like Minwoo is trying to remind Eric and Dongwan about their bond so they don't kill him :P

Of course must add Shin Jung Hwan: comic king next to MC Yoo!!!!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lem...bscap0001-6.jpg

^ holding my stomach fm laughter and sickness!!!!

I also like that part, when he say 'something Wan' at first then when he so into that story than he blunted out 'DongWan'. :D . Then to cover "SHINHWA FOREVER!"

pharmer: hehe.. I loved all those parts as well! Thanks for the caps! My favourite parts:

[*]The schemes to get KHD to drink soysauce

[*]Minwoo's butt action! (i don't mean to sound dirty, but whenever he "farted" he's push out butt.. and I remember thinking to myself.. he's got a firm butt! lol.. BUMP BUMP BUMP!!

[*]Sun Hee's disgusted looks ~ just too funny (i reckon i would look the same in her situation.. just so gross!)

[*]Shin Jung Hwan shoving the wrap into Hee Sun's mouth after preparting it right after he picked his nose with his fingers and picked his ears with the chopsticks

[*]I just love the sound effects that play when SJH tries to flick away his boogers. *ricochet!* lol..

[*]Minwoo's Shinhwa farting stories

[*]KHD's farting story.. HAHAHA.. I had to hold my stomach from laughter.. ("Have you ever fainted from your own fart? Have u ever felt disgusted by your own fart?" LOL!!!

[*]Shin Jung Hwan and how to tried to deny that he was the "traitor" and tried to avoid drinking the vinegar-champagne

I love all the part - the KHD soysauce incident so hilarious, and also SJH soysauce. SJH face so priceless...

Thank again to subbig team to make this thing so fun to watch...

i just got to know abt this show recently..its very funny & entertaining.

(even tho i dun understand most of it)

tks for the caps & links, everyone...

*run off to d/l the rest of the episodes...*

Guest silverwingz

Khai: I wish they kept the "eating/drinking disgusting stuff" to determine who would play the worst role... now they just have a little cylinder which has a creepy looking creature or something that pops up..

elaiine: ok then. I'll PM i when I get translations for those episodes.. I'll give u a portion.. u know how it works.. like in LL.. :) You can time it to the LQ version. I do that. So u don't need to download the HQ or anything.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING! :D

jbj: you know, there's some subs that are available which will help u understand it. hehe.. but i agree.. even without subs.. just seeing the actors in their costumes and acting wacko roles is hilarious! Check out episode 8.. Who would imagine Im Chae Moo to dress up as a bird. There's a screencap on the first page of him. Haha.. In that episode.. they show him in all his other acting roles as a charming, manly, guy.. they go thru like a timeline and at the end.. is him dressed up as a bird! Totally ruins his image! hehe.. 34 years of acting and he resorts to this! LMAO! :w00t:

HAS ANYONE SEEN TODAY'S EPISODE?? HOW WAS IT??? CAN'T WAIT FOR A LINK TO BE AVAILABLE! COME ON CB PPL!! hehe..

I'm into this show Since the JJ and Yoochun episode >.<

And I'm really thankful for the great subs!

Even though i still laugh without understanding a word =)

Ahhh so many Shinhwa episodes. Just love it ! xD

thanks for sharing the sub .. I just watch this ep few days ago if I knew it I just wait for the sub..

never mind I gonna watch again I Like the ep it is so funny :D

thanks again for ur hard work

Guest thoyting

Glad to see this thread thriving! :D

Gotta love this show for its humour content. LOL.

thoyting!

I see you again :D

HAHALOL Hey sweetie.. I SEE YOU TOO!!! AHHAHALOL

AHHA hey Silverwingz.. I have a couple of the shows on HQ.. I only DL it if my people are in it.. like I have the one with Andy... the one with KJM and CMH ahahlol Love my Letter Letter people HAHALOL.. and I can DL more.. it's not problem HAHALOL the show is just so funny!!! and I'm thankful for the subs!!!!!!!

whenever I get done uploading I'll make sure to post it up.. I LOVE me some HQ HAHALOL

i watched today's episode! i didn't think it was that funny..until the end when they did the stint on mnikss! that was hilarious...nd andy with boobs....puahhhh..him nd ho dong were the highlight (in my opinion).

spoilers below

i think today they did one on a dating one..i'm not sure what itz about..the main characters in that wun was shi kyung (the ballad singer..i forget his last name..)...nd that girl on the first episode of xman where she sings trot? o.O...nd den andy as the waiter..lmaoo (he speaks a few english wrds here nd there..)

den the next little stry was on bad roommates? haha..this wun was pretty funny..dang..i need to get names down..-___-..the gag woman frm heroine 6 nd shin jung hwan were a couple that were always mak'n out..that was his roommate #1. roommate #2 was ho dong..who always ate a lot..buh wuld fall asleep while eating...STILL CHEWING..or would start laughin really hard with his mouth open. so then..he went to find a good roommate..but then it turns out that he's a neat freak. the guy who played the neat freak was another guest..i dun kno his name..lolz..buh yea..that's about it..lolz.

the mnikss part was like the thing they did last week on jumong. the way they looked was pretty priceless. puahhhhhhhhhh..nd borrowing money again..x]. nd uh..ho dong nd andy lip on lip action..nd like..they ng'ed a few times...lmaooooooo. nd shin jung hwan had to show andy the right way to push ho dong. shin jung hwan looked sooooo hilarious..him nd his mole!!! puahh

newayyyyz...yea...it was pretty okay. xD. next week seems to be interesting. i spot ayumi!...lolz..i forget who else tho..o.O.

Archived