[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest theLEGEND

jc_freakz: thanks for the SS reupload!

^no problem~ :D

The NG part was being introduced just recently right? I mean, I watched Minwoo's episode and there wasn't any NG. Just wondering.. but its really hillarious.

They use their own money from their pockets to pay up the fine and what are they gonna do with the money after that? Give them back? :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^yeah.. it was just introduced in episode 18, where they did the Jumong one. And yeah.. it's their own money.. and KHD always cheats by putting less in. HOw funny was it when SJH took money from his socks just like a real old lady would do?!?! I cracked up seeing that! He should have been born a woman! lol...

I wonder what they do with the money as well!!

Guest thoyting

Hi Ann.. you can just call me thoyting. HAHA that's my name.. I was to lazy to think of an SN HAHALOL oh yes can't wait for Brian eps. to be sub.. I just love that boy... I have to go DL that eps... Brian is so SILLY!!!! and yup Andy is a host.. I think I would probably DL all of it for Andy.. and also because there's going to be sub.. HAAHHA THANK YOU For making this thread AHAH.. and your welcome about the HQ eps. AHAHLOL... try to help out.. since I can't translate or can't type.. but I do know how to resynce LQ to HQ HAHALOL.. I had to do that a lot for the LL eps. HAHALOL

oh and here is Andy HQ eps. AHHA EPS.10

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fe0qqw - Part 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h3d8lp - Part 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mlblkw - Part 3

3 parts, join with HJSplit

ENJOY!!!

Guest silverwingz

^Oooh.. so ur name's thoyting!!! Where are u from?

U won't regret downloading the Brian one. Even without subs, u'll laugh ur richard simmons off nonstop!! Shin Jung Hwan, once again, acts as a woman! hehe..

Thanks for the episode 10 HQ! I haven't watched that episode completely.. just skimmed thru it and the start was already so funny... All the guys were acting as **Shinhwa members**..! Except for Andy that is.. since he's already one! hehe.. And I think I saw a poster with the heads of the Golden Fishery guys heads on the Shinhwa members' bodies.. like PSed!

they introduce it because in the usual skit, if they say someting extra to what they are suppose to say, they will pass it as long as the meaning is there.

but in this ok skit, they have to say the lines correctly without error and the expression cannot be too over which KHD is quite famous for...

^yeah.. it was just introduced in episode 18, where they did the Jumong one. And yeah.. it's their own money.. and KHD always cheats by putting less in. HOw funny was it when SJH took money from his socks just like a real old lady would do?!?! I cracked up seeing that! He should have been born a woman! lol...

I wonder what they do with the money as well!!

Guest thoyting

^Oooh.. so ur name's thoyting!!! Where are u from?

U won't regret downloading the Brian one. Even without subs, u'll laugh ur richard simmons off nonstop!! Shin Jung Hwan, once again, acts as a woman! hehe..

Thanks for the episode 10 HQ! I haven't watched that episode completely.. just skimmed thru it and the start was already so funny... All the guys were acting as **Shinhwa members**..! Except for Andy that is.. since he's already one! hehe.. And I think I saw a poster with the heads of the Golden Fishery guys heads on the Shinhwa members' bodies.. like PSed!

I'm from america.. what about you??? I bet I would laugh my butt off watching Brian.. AHHA I think the Gold Fish shows are always funny, even without subs, but if you have subs, it's a lot better.... to be honest.. the only eps. I got to watch fully was the dbsg one.. HAHALOL I mean I have the other eps. but didn't fully watch it yet.. I swear been so busy lately that I can only skimmed through it.. AHHA I have to try and watch it soon AHHALOL

HAHA I think I saw a clip or maybe pictures.. when they were trying to act like Shinhwa HAHLAOL.. so FUNNY!!!! I can't wait to watch it with subs.. AHHALOL.. THANKS again for organizing and gathering people to sub this show.. REALLY REALLY love it!!!!!!!!... something new to watch since the cancel LL.. AHHA I'm going to uploaded the KJM and CMH one later for ya.. and of course for everyone else...

Guest formula17

Ann: Awww Ann this thread needs more love!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love the way you organize things~ Thanks for making life much easier! Anyway, this shows are very hilarious! And true! If you don't understand a thing, you'll still be laughing your richard simmons off! askdnejfndsjknfewufefhsjdhf... Reminds me of the old xman's and LL shinhwa's days~~ It gives me the same feeling when i watched this!

Minwoo, SJH, KHD, Mink and the rest are making me laugh like crazy! Now my flatmates are gonna think i'm crazy! I was like laughing and banging my head on the computer keyboards cuz i couldn't handled the jokes! It was too much!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AND I WAS EATING WHILE WATCHING THE MOST DISGUSTING AND GROSS SCENES! I almost choked cuz i was laughing too much and almost puke because it was too disgusting! And yes, KHD's thing is very gross! I couldn't swallow my foods!!! I laughed until tears went down my cheeks! It was a mistake to eat while watching this! Hahahahahahahahahahaa~ I've never laugh so hard for a longggggggggggggggggggggggg time!

I'm in Ann~! If you want any help timing. I hope my timing skill is up to your standard. But i can only do portion of it. I'm most efficient working with 10 min clips. A clip of too long will make me bored and procrastinate. And i'm available on Friday till Saturday :D

Ah i love this shows! Kang HoDong is just hilarious! And Shin JungHwan too! And all of them are great actors! Finally a really great show to mend my broken hearts!

Minwoo and the ShinHwa thing! Hahahahaha! I was laughing hysterically when he talked about Wannie and Eric! Ahahahahahahahahaha!

I can't wait to watch Brian..~~

And yes Kanginie is lovable i love him so much and i wished they would be invited to gold fisheries as well. May be HanKyung and Kanginie~ HK always made me laugh. The same goes to Kanginie. It'd be totally splendid to have them as the guests!

HJSPlit Tutorial

How to join a file

With HJSplit you can not only split files, but also join the split parts back together again. Information: a collection of split parts is set of files having all the same filename, exept for the extension at the end of the file name (.001, .002, .003, etc.) . Combining/joining these split parts is equivalent to restoring the original (pre-split) file.

After clicking on the 'Join' button in the main HJSplit screen, you will see the following screen:

6.png

To join a set of files, just perform the steps indicated below.

- (1) Make sure the set of split parts (set of files ending in .001, .002, .003, etc.) to be joined all reside inside the same directory.

- (2) click on the button 'Input file', in the screen directly above, which will open the dialog shown directly below:

7.png

- (3) In this dialog, select the file you want to join. Then press the 'Open' button.

Information: please note that only the first file in the set of split parts (the .001 file) is visible in this dialog. Note that it is important that all split parts are in the same folder. When the other files which belong to the set of split parts (.002, .003, .004, etc.) are in the same folder, HJSplit will automatically find them during joining.

- (4) After pressing 'Open', the name and path of the file you just selected will appear in the 'input file' box, please see below:

8.png

- (5) Press the 'start' button in the screen above. HJSplit now shows a progressbar with the title 'working'.

4.png

- (6) Finally,you will see the message that joining is completed (see below).

- (7) That the joined file can now be found in the same folder as the split part (the .001 file you selected in step 2).

9.png

Credit: Freebyte manual

Just thought it'll be helpful for fummy like me using HJSplit for the first time. :lol::sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest silverwingz

elaiine: haha!! don't worry about it. it's no big deal!!

coolsmurf: ooh.. so they actually had a reason behind why they introduced that segment into Golden Fishery.. thanks for telling us! And yeah.. KHD exaggerates soo much! Looks like he's gonna suffocate sometimes! :w00t: Oh nooo.. coolky.net aren't gonna sub episode 19?? even with andy in it?? *sigh* THAT'S Y WE SERIOUSLY NEED KOREAN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATORS FOR THE EPISODE WITHOUT CHINESE SUBS.

thoyting: HI THOYTING!! I'm from Australia. A 24 hr flight from u! hehehe... :sweatingbullets: watching any of these korean variety shows are better with subs, coz we get to understand everything.. and not just laugh at how funny they look or act. that's y i'm so grateful to all the people who are helping me out in the subbing team. especially the translators! but yeah.. even without subs.. it's great! Hope u have time soon to watch the episodes properly.. hehe.. hopefully by the time u have time.. more subs will be out so u'll full understand them! Aw.. and thanks for uploading the KJM and CMH episodes.. :)

formula17: THANKS!!!! Welcome to the team! I've seen the works u've done with Gina. And of course they're good. hehe.. u make me sound like some big boss saying "I hope my timing skill is up to your standard". hehehe :P And yeah.. with timing, I'll be splitting it up into sections for certain people to time for each episode.. so u won't get bored and procrastinate!! HAHA!! :phew: I can't believe u were eating while watching the first skit!! Were eating anything with soysauce? HAHAHA! If u did.. seeing KHD spit must've made u wanna vomit! lol :w00t: Hmmm.. yeah.. I reckon they should invite Kangin, Hankyung and Heechul. They're the funniest of the group I reckon! And if Hankyung comes, they should do a skit about something like having problems communicating to foreigners or something! hehe.. Hankyung's always so cute when he looks lost and doesn't understand stuff.

Hiatus: oh wow! a tutorial! thanks. I'm gonna add a link to this tutorial in the first post. Thanks alot!!

Miszchelle: hehe.. it's fun subbing shows when the shows are funny.. coz u actually enjoy spending the endless amount of time subbing! Thanks for helping!

mkdinh: thanks for confirming that! i was pretty sure he was rocker! hehe.. oh well.. that's ok.. don't really need to know what band he's in.. just that he's funny in the preview.. screaming like a girl.. :w00t:

coOteE_paNda: Only the DBSK one has been hardsubbed. it's really easy to watch these with the subs. All u need to do is download a media player called GOM Player. It's simple and easy to use. Just make sure that the sub file name is the same as the name of the video.

E.g.

Video name = Goldfish (061115).asf

Sub name = Goldfish (061115).srt

==> just play the video file with GOM Player and the subs should automatically appear!

You should also download a thing called VobSub. It's a pretty important program for watching anything with softsubs. Google and you shall find. Same goes with GOM player as well.. just google it. hehe.. :D Hope this helps somewhat.. if there are still problems just ask in this thread. Other people and I will try to help u.

I REALLY HOPE TO FIND SOME KOREAN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATORS FOR THIS SHOW. THE TEAM HASN'T GOT ANY AT THE MOMENT and NOT ALL THE EPISODE ARE SUBBED IN CHINESE, SO THAT MEANS THAT NOT ALL THE EPISODES CAN BE TRANSLATED WITH OUR CURRENT CHINESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATORS. IF THERE ARE MORE CHINESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATORS.. THAT'D BE GOOD TOO.. hehe.. IF UR ABLE TO HELP, PLEASE PM ME.

Guest thoyting

Ann THANKS babe!! I just love you for organizing everything… To bad I can’t help translate AHHA but I can help upload AHHALOL… yeah I just finish DLing the Minwoo episode so I’ll probably watch that soon… and THANK YOU for the subs.. oh yeah I’m uploading the KJM and CMH soon.. It should be done in a couple of days.. right now it’s Sat. so have to go out and have some fun.. HAHAHLOL

One of these days I need to sit down and watch this show properly.. oh wow all the way from Australia.. so COOL.. I’m going to go visit that place soon.. maybe 2008 HAHALOL.. you going to take me out? HAHALOL

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to EVERYONE on the sub team.. I can’t help out much.. but I’m upload show for you guys HAHALOL

Guest Xiah's_Babe

I totally got hooked on for YW's and Micky's episode, but seeing the other ones, I totally want to see everybody else's. Especially Brian's... I love this show though, it's probably the most adorable show I've ever seen. Thanks for the thread, I don't think I saw it the first time or I didn't look hard enough, but I was looking around!!

Guest formula17

Ann~~~: Yeahhh~~ It would be very hysterical if there's a skit of communication problem with HanKyung~!! Hahaha.. But they usually bring the most are two guests, aren't they? So i'd hope Kanginie and HanKyung :D Rella can come another time with Jay TRAX perhaps XD Or Kibumie ~_______~ I can't believe the DBSK one did parody of the most famous korean drama! Hahahahahahahahahahaha... And i can't wait to watch Jinnie's and Andy's.. I have it in my computer but can you believe it??? I refrain myself from watching until i have the subs..Hahahahaha! I wanted Gina to translate it but apparently she's busy with DBSK stuffs..So i guess i'll just have to wait ㅠㅠ

This thread needs more love <3<3

Archived