[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest theLEGEND

i watched today's episode! i didn't think it was that funny..until the end when they did the stint on mnikss! that was hilarious...nd andy with boobs....puahhhh..him nd ho dong were the highlight (in my opinion).

spoilers below

i think today they did one on a dating one..i'm not sure what itz about..the main characters in that wun was shi kyung (the ballad singer..i forget his last name..)...nd that girl on the first episode of xman where she sings trot? o.O...nd den andy as the waiter..lmaoo (he speaks a few english wrds here nd there..)

den the next little stry was on bad roommates? haha..this wun was pretty funny..dang..i need to get names down..-___-..the gag woman frm heroine 6 nd shin jung hwan were a couple that were always mak'n out..that was his roommate #1. roommate #2 was ho dong..who always ate a lot..buh wuld fall asleep while eating...STILL CHEWING..or would start laughin really hard with his mouth open. so then..he went to find a good roommate..but then it turns out that he's a neat freak. the guy who played the neat freak was another guest..i dun kno his name..lolz..buh yea..that's about it..lolz.

the mnikss part was like the thing they did last week on jumong. the way they looked was pretty priceless. puahhhhhhhhhh..nd borrowing money again..x]. nd uh..ho dong nd andy lip on lip action..nd like..they ng'ed a few times...lmaooooooo. nd shin jung hwan had to show andy the right way to push ho dong. shin jung hwan looked sooooo hilarious..him nd his mole!!! puahh

newayyyyz...yea...it was pretty okay. xD. next week seems to be interesting. i spot ayumi!...lolz..i forget who else tho..o.O.

GIRL!! I missed it. I forgot that it was this morning and I slept at 6 am! How can I forget?!?! ><"

I'll just wait for the HQ version ^^ thank you for the spoiler.. Sounds so funny but I can't wait for Andy's boobies :phew:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gliu_stick

I'm back with the hardsubbed HQ version of episode 16 with JaeJoong and YooChun! (: Sorry I wasn't able to post the links yesterday. My internet was acting weird, so I couldn't get the second part uploaded. Anyhow, I've managed to get both parts onto MegaUpload. Here you go!

MBC Golden Fish 황금어장

Episode 16 [10.27.06] (Hardsubbed)

영웅재중 (Hero JaeJoong), 믹키유천 (Micky YooChun)

• Download Part I [MegaUpload]
  • Download Part II [MegaUpload]
  • File Type: .avi
  • Size: 698 mb (~350 mb each part)
  • Dimensions: 634 x 352
  • Subtitles: DBSK Exclusive Subbing Team
  • Hardsubbing: DBSK Exclusive Subbing Team
  • Uploading: gliu_stick

Download both parts and join with HJSplit.

Enjoy!~

Guest silverwingz

thoyting: thanks heaps! ur always helpful to me! even in the LL thread as well.. hehe.. and "ur people" seem to be "my people" as well.. hehe.. we have pretty much same tastes in celebs! ;)

Rozzy: sounds sooo good!! I still haven't watched it yet.. but the roommate one sounds soo funny! and can't wait for the MNIKSS one.. Andy and KHD.. LOL!! Shin Jung Hwan would know all too well!! A lot of experience.. lol..

gliu_stick: thanks a lot! I've added it to the front page. :D

Gonna go find it and download it now..

Guest nick_lplin

I'm back with the hardsubbed HQ version of episode 16 with JaeJoong and YooChun! (: Sorry I wasn't able to post the links yesterday. My internet was acting weird, so I couldn't get the second part uploaded. Anyhow, I've managed to get both parts onto MegaUpload. Here you go!

MBC Golden Fish 황금어장

Episode 16 [10.27.06] (Hardsubbed)

영웅재중 (Hero JaeJoong), 믹키유천 (Micky YooChun)

• Download Part I [MegaUpload]
  • Download Part II [MegaUpload]
  • File Type: .avi
  • Size: 698 mb (~350 mb each part)
  • Dimensions: 634 x 352
  • Subtitles: DBSK Exclusive Subbing Team
  • Hardsubbing: DBSK Exclusive Subbing Team
  • Uploading: gliu_stick

Download both parts and join with HJSplit.

Enjoy!~

Thank you for sharing the file. Can someone pls upload this to clubbox or YSI pls? I can't use MegaUpload. Thanks

Guest silverwingz

Golden Fishery Episode 19 (061115)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SOCEBE05

Some screencaps (sorry they're LQ):

goldfishepisode19061115jg7.jpggoldfishepisode19061115dw4.jpg

goldfishepisode19061115du1.jpggoldfishepisode19061115of2.jpg

goldfishepisode19061115ef5.jpg

goldfishepisode19061115ik7.jpggoldfishepisode19061115cg9.jpg

goldfishepisode19061115jt2.jpggoldfishepisode19061115ut8.jpg

goldfishepisode19061115zs3.jpggoldfishepisode19061115tf9.jpg

Left to Right, Top to Bottom

(1) Sung Shi Kyung getting beat up

(2) Sung Shi Kyung's face was priceless after getting pwned by Lee Jung Hyun

(3) Jung Sun Hee & Shin Jung Hwan getting caught "making out" in the cupboard!

(4) Kang Ho Dong pigging out (as usual? hehe.. JK)

(5) Kang Ho Dong cleaning his toes with his socks, then using the socks to wipe his mouth (ew!!)

(6) Andy = Kim Sam Soon

(7) Shin Jung Hwan = Sam Soon's mother

(8) The KISS (omg.. it was gross, BUT HILARIOUS!!)

(9) The aftermath.. hehe.. poor Andy looks like he's about to die..

(10) Poor Andy.. sobbing coz he kept NGing.. hahaha..

(11) I just though Andy's face was so funny here..

nick_lplin: I know there's a LQ-Hardsubbed version in TVfXQ Forever's CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/tvfxqers

elaiine: ooooh.. ur graduating! congratulations! Have fun shopping! hehe.. Actually, I just went on a shopping spree today.. :w00t: Ok.. I'll PM u wen I get translations.. but if ur too busy to time, then that's ok. Just tell me, ok?

Guest formula17

Thanks Ann and the rest of goldfish subbing team! After the new season and now gone LL, i need something to make me laugh other than Kangin's jokes......Aiiishh~~~~~ I haven't watched the 1st ep yet cuz i'm saving it for weekends. Will comment after this :D

Goldfish is the medicine after my heartbreak due to LL & Xman -___-;;

So thank you thank you!

Guest pharmer

^^ good point this is a good remedy to the post LL trauma!

goldfishepisode19061115tf9.jpg

(11) I just though Andy's face was so funny here..

omigosh!!! thanks for the caps!!! lol i love that pix too! it the restroom scene in MNIKSS!!!! that's too hilarious!!!!

SJH is always a female!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for subbing goldfish!! :D

but i cannot download from megaload.. can anyone upload in ss or ysi? or maybe clubbox.. pleaseee..

I was watching this week epi.. the MNIKSS scenes are all so funny~! especially Andy and Ho dong's hahahaha.. the kiss was OMG. poor andy, NG quite few times haha.. he look so damn cute as sam soon :lol: that hair and boobs lol..

Guest silverwingz

formula17: hehe... I like Kangin too.. he's so funny.. i wish some of the SJ members would be guests on Goldfish one day! Anyway.. this show IS my medicine after LL ended.. hehe.. KHD and Shin Jung Hwan at their best! lol.. That pic of Kangin in ur siggy is so cute btw..

pharmer: i just saw ur siggy! thanks for trying to help me find translators!! And I know.. Shin Jung Hwan suits the roles of females so well.. look how "sexy" he was in the Junjin one.. hehe.. that one cracked me up so bad! Junjin was so gross.. hehe.. SJH's called Miss Shin for a reason!

sHaziEe: Do u mean the subs? Or the episodes? If u mean episodes.. then there are CB links on the first page. If u mean subs.. then just look a few pages back. Or I can just reupload them for u if u want..

sweetbabigrl: yeah i know.. but he's not in it anymore.. :(

Oh yeah.. I uploaded the Chinese-Hardsubbed Version for nenene.. so I'll share it here as well.. in case any of you want it.

Golden Fishery Episode 9 (060901) - Chinese Hardsubbed

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83EVOXPP

Guest thoyting

HAHAH Elaiine.. why are you leaving me AHAHLOL just kidding.. congrats and GOOD LUCK with graduation AHAHLOL

Hey Silverwingz... um.. can I get your name? It just easier for me to remember you by then silverwingz AHAHLOL.. I mean when I type and stuff AHAHLOL.. anyways.. NO PROBLEM.. I'm happy to help.. you are VERY HELPFUL with organizing the threads and stuff.. VERY THANKFUL for that!!! and GLAD that you were able to get translator for this show.. love you heaps for that AHAHLOL.. and yeah we have the same taste in people.. AHAH KJM and CMH crack me up.. even though I have NO IDEA what they are talking about.. but they are SUPER FUNNY people.. I haven't been able to watch any new one yet.. I guess I probably would start DL HQ eps. of the show just because Andy is now a host AHAHLOL

anyways.. back to studying.. come back and chit chat later.. I'll start uploading the HQ with Andy now.. should be done by tomorrow!!!

Guest silverwingz

Hey Silverwingz... um.. can I get your name?

Oh.. I thought everyone here knew my name already.. hehe.. there's clue in Formula17's post.. right after my post with the screencaps and episode link. Starts with 'A'!

Guest thoyting

Oh.. I thought everyone here knew my name already.. hehe.. there's clue in Formula17's post.. right after my post with the screencaps and episode link. Starts with 'A'!

HAHAHLOL I guess I'm a very SLOW person AHAHLOL.. well HI ANNNNNNNNNNNN!!! Nice to meet cha.. THANKS for the organizing AHAHLOL... well I'm uploading eps.10 right now.. the one with Andy AHAHLOL... I love my Shinhwa guys... HAHA I didn't even notice that Brian went on the show.. now I have to go look for that eps.. AHAH I just love Brian.. that boy is FUNNY!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

LOL i feel bad for andy cause he kept getting NGs and had to kiss KHD like 4 times before getting it right. hahahaha

and next week's episode has ayumi and kim jong seo

totally looking foreward to that cause KJS screams like a girl in the preview LOL :D

EEEEEEEEEEP

silverwingz!! OR shld I call you Ann!!

I didn't know you were formula17 O.O

LMAO.

Im stellarstaro2 O.O

On youtube I mean, haha!

Don't worry, I'll have time to time :D

OMG, next week's episode has AYUMI?!

Im definitely watch it :w00t:

LOL, thoyting don't worry, Im not leaving you :lol:

Guest missy2006

I am currently watching this weeks episode of Goldifsh and I am just curious whats the purpose of the score right after each skit and why do they have to pay everytime they NG (during the last part where they parody other dramas)?

Guest silverwingz

jc_freakz: thanks for the SS reupload!

thoyting: hellooooo!! hehe... so what should I call u by? yup... gotta love the Shinhwa boys. And now Andy's a host.. so more Shinhwa goodness. hehe.. and yes.. brian too! iluxxx is translating the Brian episode! Wo0T!! :w00t: And thanks for uploading HQ's!!

mkdinh: thanks for telling me the guests for next week. I wasn't sure what the guy's name was, but he's familiar from Star Golden Bell. Is he like a rockstar or something?

elaiine: I'm not formula17!! hahahaha! I don't have a Youtube account.. My clue was that formula17 called me by my name in her post.

missy2006: I'm really not too sure to be honest.. but we'll find out when we get the translations that hun_wun_gal are doing. hehe.. and i think the money thing is just punishment.. but then again... we'll find out after we get translations. :wacko:

And yeah.. next week has Ayumi. It's gotta be funny! hehe.. I mean the previews looked funny..! Well it consisted a lot of Ayumi screaming and kicking KHD off the bed. In fact.. the previews were like 99% screams! lol...

Archived