[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest lalagal

wahhaa...dbsk made sooompiers aware of this show...but i love this show!! its so hilarious and entertaining....i only watched sohn ho young and dbsk one....the stories are always so cool....cant wait to watch more...

migosh!! they strip alot in goldfish huh!!?!? first sohn ho young, then micky and jajejoong...now junjin....pretty cool....hopefully yunho's goes on(tho i doubt) so i can see him bare his chest....even if his boobs are XX....hahazz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gfngfgf

Anybody watched the Brian epid yet?

I couldnt stop laughing... the storyline was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

I watched it as a fan of Lee Ji Hyun, and I agree with you. The story was easy to follow, too, for someone (like me) who doesn't speak Korean.

Plus, it has what has to be my favorite Lee Ji Hyun quote: "I have many, many DRUGS!"

Guest pharmer

^^ thanks for volunteering to make subs when you have time!! 3 cheers!

after love letter, i need to get a new source of entertainment, off to get the chinese hardsubs...^.^

Cheers! sounds good to me!!!

Whats up w/ Lee Ji Hyun anyways, she's awesome!

Also Silverwingz, if you gonna make a siggie requesting translationers for this show, can I a have a copy of it? I'd like to help promote a subbing group for this show as well.

Can't wait for the next episode!! hehehe :)

I can't read simplified Chinese very well but I enjoyed watching on of the eps for this show. It was the one with Shinji and Kim Jong Min. I twas hilarious when they rolled Kim Jong Min around in this small see through box and they just left him there.

Guest Saragorn

HAHAH I became a fan of the show when I first saw Hero and Micky on it.. and thank gawd there were subs to that eps.. I couldnt' help but laugh.. almost pee on my pants.. and I was thinking about DL more of the eps too.. but I do want subs for it... but then again.. its so funny sometimes just to watch them interact that I laugh my butt off even though I don't know what they are talking about AHHA.. yeah I'm weird

There are subs for an episode? Where can I find this, or did I just miss it on the front page?

Guest silverwingz

zoomstar: nice CAPS!! gotta love Brian.. I just watched the episode with Brian and Lee Ji Hyun.. and it was so funny.. even without subs! hehe.. the storyline is pretty easy to follow.. just some of the details i wouldn't know.. but yeah.. Shin Jung Hwan is hilarious!

coolsmurf: u won't be disappointed! hehe.. perhaps if u love the show.. maybe u could think about joining the subbing team? ;) (hoping..praying.. hehe..)

pharmer: oh.. my siggy's nothing special.. haha... as u can see.. it just says "TRANSLATORS NEEDED FOR GOLDFISH" in BRIGHT RED WRITING.. hoping people will see it.. :phew: But if u can do anything to help find translators.. that'd BE GREAT!! thanks! :D

EDIT -

I very important question! nenene has offered to translate this show from Chinese to English.. however.. her connection speed is really slow so it takes her forever to download the chinese hardsubs. She was wondering if there were any Chinese softsubs or any other way she could the chinese translations. I'm guessing there isn't.. BUT could someone just confirm this? Please? Thank you.. Coz otherwise she can't translate the show... :(

Guest formula17

Ooohhh Ann!! I just watched the one with Jinnie and Andy!!! So funny! Reminds me of Banjun soooooo much! I miss banjuns! Yep, there's loads of hilarious stuffs!!! I wished there's subbers for this!~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for opening this thread! And organizing it!

Guest Saragorn

Thanks for the link to the eng subbed episode. :)

Edit: It doesn't give any indication of being subbed... they have a couple other hardsubs in there, but this looks raw, and I'm not sure I want to download it if I'm not positive it has subtitles...

^ yikes, that's quite true ;x hehehe. i didn't download from there. i watched it over @ youtube :D hehehe.

I very important question! nenene has offered to translate this show from Chinese to English.. however.. her connection speed is really slow so it takes her forever to download the chinese hardsubs. She was wondering if there were any Chinese softsubs or any other way she could the chinese translations. I'm guessing there isn't.. BUT could someone just confirm this? Please? Thank you.. Coz otherwise she can't translate the show... :(

yep, it seems that all chinese translated files are hardsubbed. yikes~ is her download speed for everything generally slow? or...? i could probably upload it on sendspace or something. can't help out much on that :sweatingbullets:

And Miss Shin's legs are so SEXY ~ XD

On another note, Andy will be replacing Kim Sung Joo as one of the MCs on Golden Fisheries

ditto on that! totally looks like a woman's pair of legs! i can't help it but to take some caps! :rolleyes: hehehe. and yes, junjin's skit was so urgh! disgusting! hahaha! but it was crack~

coolkynet060707mbcgoldftz6.jpg

coolkynete18goldfishmbcep7.jpg

coolkynete18goldfishmbcny8.jpg

needless to say as to who is in that sexy black dress :phew: hahaha!

oh yes, Kim Sung Joo is that very young MC right? he is kind of good looking. hehe. don't really know who he is though. heheh.

&one more thing! does anyone knows the rating from this variety show? ;)

Guest silverwingz

formula17: Guess wat? I got translations for the first episode with Minwoo!! THANKS iluxxx! I know u love Shinhwa.. hehe.. and I'm timing it right now! Wo0T!! :w00t: And Andy's gonna be a host too.. does that mean ur gonna be watching this heaps? hehe.. And I agree.. it does remind me of Banjun too.. but Banjun's were pretty hard to understand without subs.. but with this show.. u can easily get it without subs.

hun_wun_gal: :o THANK YOU!!! xiaomao123's CB has the episodes hardsubbed. Thanks so much for offering to translate! And don't worry if it's a slow process for u.. I'm just grateful that ur gonna translate in the first place! And I'm sure everyone here is grateful too! Gonna add u to the subbing team now.. :D hehe.. so happy!

iluxxx: she says she doesn't know how to use CB atm.. but i think she's gonna try and learn.. but if she can't... would it be possible for u to upload them onto MU OR SS or something? that'd be great! And OMGOSH.. Shin Jung Hwan's LEGS!! hahahaha... thanks for the caps. The show wouldn't be Golden Fisheries without him in it. Him and KHD especially! OH AND THANK U FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!

I'm gonna be putting up a Subbing Progress Section link I did with the Loveletter Thread.. how does that sound?

Also.. I'm looking for experienced editors..

EDIT -

After timing the first 10 minutes of the show.. I could actually write up a proper summary of the show. For those who don't know.. in each epiosode, the try solving a particular problem of the people. They choose the problems through the net (I'm guessing people submit problems or something). For example: in eppie 1.. the problem was "How women should deal with dirty colleagues". So they act a skit regarding the problems and how to solve the problems.. Hope u understand what I just tried to explain.

Anyway.. when I watched the show without subs.. i always skipped the talking bits at the start.. but knowing the translations.. the talking bits are soo funny too!

Oh and iluxxx.. that soysauce thing was so funny! I think I would've died if I was in KHD's position.. LOL..

ok i'm trying to d/l the Junjin and Andy ep right now. So i guess i'll be translating that then :sweatingbullets: Spot translators will be needed.

Yes i'm slightly biased towards Shinhwa :P But i might do the others if there isn't anyone willing. i'm also busy cos of uni so i'll only be working on translations in the weekends. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Saragorn

OK, I got the English subtitle file for the Yoochun/Jaejoong episode, and I'll post it up with proper credits (I have permission) in just a sec. I haven't tried these out, it's possible they're just for DBSK's parts, and I have no idea what cut or quality works with them. BRB.

Edit:

*FULL CREDITS TO DBSK EXCLUSVE SUBBING TEAM*

Translator: yoonholover

Subber/Timer: fanaticgurl

MU: Enjoy.

YSI: Also enjoy. :)

Guest devylann

just started to watch this show!!! hahaha...freakin hilarious!! i've only seen the DBSK and Shinhwa (junjin & andy) episodes!!! loved it!!!

Guest silverwingz

hun_wun_gal: OK!! That's fine! You can do the ones with Shinhwa in them if u want.. there's another one with Andy. You know what? I'll PM u.. hehe..

Saragorn: THANKS SO MUCH!! AND THANKS DBSK Exclusive!!

Can someone please tell me if the DBSK subs are in synch with the HQ video?? And if not.. and if ur able to resynch it.. could u please upload the one synched the HQ version?? Coz the one that I downloaded from saragorn is in synch with the LQ version.

I'm halfway through timing the 1st episode.. and guess what's a topic of discussion?? **FARTING** and Minwoo talks about **the two worst farters in Shinhwa!** LOL...

Archived