[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

Guess what everyone! I have the greatest news! Two Korean to English Translators have volunteered to translate Golden Fisheries! :w00t: Please welcome msj880308 and jungah!! I'm so grateful for their help! And to all the chinese to english translators, timers and editors! THANK YOU ALL!

Oh yes.. and update on the subs... the translations to the Brian and Lee Ji Hyun episode has been completed and sent to me. So the timing will be starting asap!

thoyting: hehe.. that's ok.. organising is fun when it's on a show that you enjoy.. and I love this show, so I always check this thread and my PM's to see if there's anything to add or update. hehe.. :D I love it that much! Call me crazy.. lol.. yes yes.. come visit Australia! I really wanna visit America! Probably in 2008 as well! hahaha! U better take me out to all the best places! I heard the serving size of the food over there is double of that in Australia! Wonder if it's true.

formula17: Guess what? The next episode has 3 guests.. so u never know.. maybe one day.. Hankyung, Heechul and Kangin might all come on! Junjin and Andy's one is currently getting translated. Can't wait to watch it with subs as well! Junjin was just so gross in that one. I cringed watching the things he did! Oh so Gina's into DBSK stuff as well! I thought she just like Shinhwa and SUJU from what u told me.. hehe..

Thanks for supporting this thread everyone.. Hope this thread becomes popular and grows to be one of the friendliest and fun threads in Soompi! hehe.. CHEERS! :D Help make this thread grow, everyone!

Off to split up the translations to time. Check ur PM's, timers. Not all of u will get some tho.. coz it's just one episode.. and I'll be splitting it in 10 minute portions. For those who don't get any this time, will get some for the next lot of translations I get. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hooray~ we got new members^^

welcome on board msj880308 & jungah

this thread is slowly growing~ <3333

I dun think many people know bout the show, since it's relatively new

but wait till they know and they'll be crazily addicted to it^^ hehe

Guest thoyting

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! for the Korean translator.. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! AHHALOL WELCOME, WELCOME AHHA.. thank you for volunteering.. it means a lot to us who dno't understand!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU~~!!!

Hey Ann your not crazy, just very, very, HELPFUL and of course NICE and KIND AHHALOL... Um..I'm not sure about the whole food issue.. not sure of the serving size of food in Australia myself so I really can't tell ya HAHALOL.. oh and if you come visit.. I doubt you come to where I live HAHLOL.. I don't live in the big states like NY, CA or FL where vistors tend to go.... but, I'll definitely take if you AHHA... I know all the BEST places HAHA

Guest pharmer

Guess what everyone! I have the greatest news! Two Korean to English Translators have volunteered to translate Golden Fisheries! :w00t: Please welcome msj880308 and jungah!! I'm so grateful for their help! And to all the chinese to english translators, timers and editors! THANK YOU ALL!

woot!! such exciting news!!!!!!!!!! yes so this means the Andy samsoon parody's gonna be subbed?!!! "big bone crushing hugs" to all of you. thanks!

Guest theLEGEND

jc_freakz thanks so much for the upload!!

No problem~ :D

PS- so is andy a permanent on the show now? since i see him in this week's cap??

Yeah.. he's one of the MCs in Goldfish right now! :)

Guest silverwingz

Hey everyone! nenene has sent me translations for episode 15.. THANKS nenene!! so timers... please check ur PM's. Those of u who didn't get any translations for episode 4 should get some translations for this episode.

thoyting: hehe.. thanks! my friends who went over there before told me that at McDonald's, the Small Value meals in America are the size of the Large Value meals here. hehehe..

pharmer: yep yep!! that means that the Andy parody one (episode 19) should be subbed eventually. hehe.. Can't wait as well!

<3KIMZ<3: yep.. he's a permanent host on the show now.

Gotta get back to timing now!

Guest soratino

YES Ep. 4. XD Briannnn~

Ah. I'm gonna love this show so much . (more than I already do, that is. har har)

You guys rock so much for subbing and all this stuff.

I watched the skit for jinnie's w/o subs. SO gross. but oh man, so funny. >_<

^ YA! jun jin's skit was reeeeally disgusting! hahahaha.

i love every episode that i've been watching so far! can't wait to watch episode 6, especially when there's CMH in it! hahaha. i'm sure he'll be very very hilarious and stuff! hahahaha.

and yipeee~ korean translators <3

Guest thoyting

Hey Ann... HAHAH WOW I didn't know McDonalds size would be different HAAHLOL... that's probably why people in america are so fat... all those fast foods resturant and cheap prices AHAHLOL

okay back on topic: Um.. I just FINALLY finish watching the first eps. of Gold Fish with Minwoo. OMG it was so DISGUSTING... I mean it was funny, but EWWWWWWW... I swear sometimes this show can get a bit digusting instead of funny.. HAHALOL Minwoo was funny when he was tell the story of somthing-ric and something-won AHHALOL

Oh and SORRY.. I know I'm suppose to be uploading the CMH and KJM eps. HAHALOL so bad at that right now.. have to upload some other stuff first AHAHLOL.. so many things!!

Guest silverwingz

soratino: I know! the Junjin one was sooo disgusting! If I knew someone like that.. I would never go out to any place with them! :o

iluxxx: hey.. do u mean episode 13? Coz that's the one with Chun Myung Hoon in it. Episode 6 has Baek Ji Young and a small appearance by Park Myung Soo... Anyways! Thanks for ur speedy translations thus far! Ur a star!

thoyting: haha.. well apparently there are different sizes! but people in Australia are pretty fat overall as well! there's a huge obesity problem here... Anyway.. we're always going off topic! lol.. :w00t: Remember.. u can take ur time in uploading the HQ's.. I mean.. I'm sure there are much more important stuff for u to upload, I'm sure!! *Hint Hint* Bae Seul Gi stuff.. :) hehe.. so yeah... take ur time.. Thanks for helping anywayz!

Also.. a question.. nenene was wondering if anyone knew the song that Jung Sun Hee was singing in the karaoke scene in episode 1.. if anyone knows.. please help out! :D She said it could be Drunken Tiger or something.. but not exactly sure..

I've also uploaded the Chinese-Hardsubbed version of Episode 14 with Kim Jong Min and Shinji in it for nenene to translate.. and might as well share it here as well..

Golden Fishery Episode 14 (061013) ~ Chinese Hardsubbed

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FDPBTG5

Enjoy everyone! Oh.. and the subs are coming along great!

EDIT -

By the way.. I've made rearrangements to the first post.. I've put the Chinese-Hardsubbed Episodes under the "Subtitles" catergory.. since they are subbed.. and some other adjustments.. just telling u in case there are some confusions..

I just like to congrats the subbing team of this show especially the coordinator of this thread. Triple thumbs-up! I've only watched the Shinhwa parody and that alone had me in giggles. Again, great job!

Guest formula17

msj880308 and jungah, welcome welcome!! Glad to have korean translators in here!

Oh Ann, please don't kill me if i'm a tad bit late cuz i need to sort out my uni works first ㅠㅠ

Im lovin' this show... so funny :w00t:

Can some1 help me upload the epsd which Andy was in the 'shinhwa changjo' epsd thing? I dunno whch epsd is that.

In SS or FS link pliz...

Thanks <3

^ LEE JI HOON! but wait! i though kim sung soo was replaced by andy? hahaha. or did i make another mistake again? ;x

heheehe! silverwingz! yes, i mean episode 13 :D you just have to love CMH! :lol: hahaha. anyway, i dont see nenene around here. is she/he registered in soompi? ;D

Guest silverwingz

sylver: Thanks Ida~ I go to ur CB a lot.. not for Golden Fisheries.. but for others shows.. and i think a couple of days ago it was closed or something! I was wondering what happened.. but looks like it's back! :) Glad it's still OPEN!

formula17: hehe.. how would I kill u? Not that I want to or anything.. but u live too far away for me to go punish you... :w00t: JK JK!! Take ur time.

yeohweping: Really? So the news about Andy becoming one of the official hosts is wrong? Booo.... hehe.. but I like Lee Ji Hoon. He's the one with the fat lips, right? I remember in X-Man during the Of Course game.. someone (can't remember his name, but he's an actor now).. asked if he had botox or something to get those lips of his! hehehehe... :lol: He was funny on X-Man..

iluxxx: Hehe.. yep.. Episode 13.. with Chun Myung Hoon. Can't wait for the translations! It's gotta be funny. I wish him and Kim Jong Min would be on one episode together. Then the three clowns from LL would be together.. And the problem could be.. "I'm surrounded by crazy people.. what do I do?" HAHAHAHA!!! :lol: And nenene is around.. she just doesn't post much in here.

nenene!! If you're here! come post and help make this thread grow! hehehe...

EDIT -

I just checked the official site.. looks like Andy isn't a host. He doesn't seem to be in the episode that was meant to air today. Look at this photo..

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/upload/80/336/photo_..._1_no_129_1.jpg

Seems like the one Andy was supposedly meant to replace is still there.. and Andy isn't there at ALL. Oh well.. By the way.. that host's name is Kim Song Ju, right?? I can't seem to remember properly.. but Kim Sung Soo is an actor.. the one from Full House. But they could share the same name.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest thoyting

sylver Hey.. I go to your CB all the time too.. THANK YOU for sharing and uploading all those GOODIES.. HAHA I love all you guys HAHALOL.. CB is so GREAT AHAHALOL...Thanks again!! Just wanted to show my appreciation

WHAT.. I'm lost.. I thought Andy was going to be host.. I was really looking forward to that.. but guess not.. HAHA Lee Ji Hoon.. I remember him from xman.. I think he's pretty HOT... thanks for sharing the news!!!!

Ann HAHA right now I'm having problems with my HJSplit.. stupid program don't want to spilt the files.. but I'm still working on it.. probably have to reinstall it... HAHALOL.. but yeah I do have to upload alot of Seulgi stuff AHHALOL.. but of course I always find time to upload these shows.. You just can't help but love these shows.. HAHA so funny!!! and it's even BETTER when you watch it in HQ

Guest theLEGEND

^silverwingz.. I think Andy isn't one of Goldfish hosts but he appeared during the skit. He's so cute and adorable as usual. Poor him, he hurts his back.. I can't wait for next week's NG. Andy is back with his female role :lol: Which drama are they gonna do? Is it taken from Goong? I'm not really sure.. :unsure:

I find today's episode wasn't as funny as the previous ones but yeah.. I still watch it though :D

this show is so funny

yesterday i just start watching it because hero and micky was in it and

and gosh it was so funny glad sub are being produce :) hehe thanks subbing team i'll be waiting hehe

Archived