[variety] Goldfish 황금어장

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest formula17

Hahahaha Ann don't worry love! I've done my part~ Can't wait to see the rest, and about the Jo InSung part i'll try to ask Gina ok?

Damn it was funny timing the Brian episode! And i love Lee JiHyun, she's my only no#1 DangHyunHaji Queen~~~~ Lalalala..I missed not seeing her in Xman lately! So seeing her in Xman was fantastic! "My father's name is Lee HoDong" That's hysterical! Hahahahahaha

Guest silverwingz

Golden Fishery Episode 20 (061122)

With Ayumi & Kim Jong Seo (and Andy - as a regular guest?)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ODW7FT0

I'll be back with some caps later.. a lil busy atm..

thoyting: hehe... u and ur love ur HQ's and BSG! hehe.. That's ok.. u can upload all the other stuff first. :D

jc_freakz: yeah.. I agree. I think Andy is just a regular cast in the skits. Coz he's in the episode next week as well. Anyway... he was cute in this episode.. looking so scared... hehe... still need to watch it properly tho. The drama they're doing for the NG thing is GOONG! hehe.. Can't wait. Goong had some pretty funny scenes and i hope they do some of those scenes.. the previews for the NG thing looked pretty funny..

ivywen: glad to share the funniness of this great show! :)

elmersglue45: :D Thanks for the LQ link! U beat me to it! hehe.. Will add it to the first page.

formula17: Yay! Ur part has finished! hehe... I'll go check my PMs after this. Yeah I know! It's fun timing this show coz u actually understand it with the translations more and it's a ROFL type experience. lol... :w00t: Thanks for helping to time this. And thanks for asking Gina about that Jo In Sung thing. :)

I'll go make some caps and continue to time the Son Ho Young episode.. :)

"Selection Couple", the show that replaced LoveLetter isn't holding my interest!

so i am going to start watching Goldfish regularly (THANK god for generous SUBBERS!) cause HoDong AND

Miss Shin are on it AND Andy <3 now too!

^^^ thank u silverwingz for the ep upload ^^^

Guest silverwingz

As promised.. here are some screencaps of this week's episode.

Firstly.. here are some of Kim Jong Su getting pranked. They showed some footage.. and I couldn't resist and had to post some caps! It was a fake hold-up during Jong Su's visit to his hair salon!

goldfishepisode20061122oi4.jpggoldfishepisode20061122eq8.jpggoldfishepisode20061122bo9.jpg

goldfishepisode20061122qk6.jpggoldfishepisode20061122wl0.jpggoldfishepisode20061122ug5.jpg

Left to Right, Top to Bottom:

(1) He was so scared here.. they told him to lie down.. and of course... he did so...

(2) Check out his hair!

(3) Put ur hands up!

(4) Whose this person next to me?

(5) Hold on.. he looks familiar!

(6) I'm a fool! hehehe... :w00t:

First skit with Kang Ho Dong and Ayumi..:

goldfishepisode20061122et2.jpggoldfishepisode20061122sm9.jpggoldfishepisode20061122rj0.jpg

goldfishepisode20061122zy5.jpggoldfishepisode20061122ep2.jpggoldfishepisode20061122ur3.jpg

goldfishepisode20061122ms2.jpggoldfishepisode20061122xh3.jpggoldfishepisode20061122du0.jpg

(1) The truth behind Ayumi's chest...

(2) Kang Ho Dong's reaction

(3) But wait.. there's more!

(4)&(5) Kang Ho Dong's shock here was SOOO funny!

(6)-(9) Kang Ho Dong trying to be romantic with Ayumi.. but all fails.. :w00t:

Skit number 2 with Kim Jong Su, Jung Sun Hee, Andy, Shin Jung Hwan, and the rest of them.. Andy's really cute in this one.. he's like.. a loser.. well he plays the son of Jung Sun Hee and Kim Jong Su.. haha!!

goldfishepisode20061122yf5.jpggoldfishepisode20061122fe1.jpggoldfishepisode20061122iy5.jpg

goldfishepisode20061122wv2.jpggoldfishepisode20061122aa1.jpggoldfishepisode20061122pf3.jpg

goldfishepisode20061122fg8.jpg

(1) Andy & Jung Sun Hee dancing to Kim Jong Su's singing

(2)-(4) Andy's various expressions.. for all u Andy lovers.. :blush:

(5) Andy getting yelled at by him mum

(6) Andy getting beat up with the pillow.. :w00t:

(7) This is wear u see Andy get his back hurt.. :o

Next week's previews:

From the skit...

goldfishepisode20061122sm7.jpggoldfishepisode20061122bo7.jpg

(1) Andy as a school girl?

(2) Lee Ji Hoon's appearance

NG thing.. they're gonna do GOONG!

goldfishepisode20061122di6.jpggoldfishepisode20061122lw9.jpggoldfishepisode20061122yu5.jpg

goldfishepisode20061122eu1.jpggoldfishepisode20061122io2.jpggoldfishepisode20061122mu8.jpg

goldfishepisode20061122aa0.jpg

I'm guessing the roles here..

(1) Andy as Yoon Eun Hye?

(2) Im Chae Moo as Joo Ji Hoon? (is that his name? they guy who plays the prince?)

(3) Kim Song Ju as the queen or the queen's mother?

(4) Shin Jung Hwan as that chick that the prince loved first? (dunno her name)

(5) Kang Ho Dong as Yul?

(6) & (7) Just some funny scenes from the preview consisting of Shin Jung Hwan dancing crazy.. as usual.. hehehe..

Hope u enjoyed these... I can't believe I did so many..

Guest theLEGEND

jc_freakz: yeah.. I agree. I think Andy is just a regular cast in the skits. Coz he's in the episode next week as well. Anyway... he was cute in this episode.. looking so scared... hehe... still need to watch it properly tho. The drama they're doing for the NG thing is GOONG! hehe.. Can't wait. Goong had some pretty funny scenes and i hope they do some of those scenes.. the previews for the NG thing looked pretty funny..

Yeah.. so I guessed correctly! It's GOONG!! Aaahh.. can't wait for it :D Thanks for the link too! ^^

Guest silverwingz

thanks silverwingz, i am just sad that chinese-subber groups aren't doing it anymore...it was starting to get fun with these drama spoofs

:o NOOOO!!! Is this like, forever? Or just for some episodes? Coz in xiaomao123's CB, they seemed to have skipped quite a few episodes in the beginning, but then came back to it. Wish I could understand chinese! hehe.. Did they specifically say that they're dropping the project? Aw man.. this makes the subbing harder coz most of the translators in the subbing team are chinese to english translators..

PS. One Litre of Tears is so good. Made me cry so much! :tears: hehe.. saw it in ur siggy..

I'm sorry for keeping on asking.. but if there are ANY korean to english translators still out there and are willing to join the subbing team, please PM me. :) I'd appreciate it so much!

i really don't know, someone petition them to sub the last one with the Kim Sam Soon skit by opening a post in that coolky.net forums, but that thread got closed and locked!! :(

ps: i finished 9 episodes in 2 days, can't bear to watch the last 2, can't believe it's gonna end, a bit off-topic, lolz.

:o NOOOO!!! Is this like, forever? Or just for some episodes? Coz in xiaomao123's CB, they seemed to have skipped quite a few episodes in the beginning, but then came back to it. Wish I could understand chinese! hehe.. Did they specifically say that they're dropping the project? Aw man.. this makes the subbing harder coz most of the translators in the subbing team are chinese to english translators..

PS. One Litre of Tears is so good. Made me cry so much! :tears: hehe.. saw it in ur siggy..

I'm sorry for keeping on asking.. but if there are ANY korean to english translators still out there and are willing to join the subbing team, please PM me. :) I'd appreciate it so much!

thanks silverwingz, i am just sad that chinese-subber groups aren't doing it anymore...it was starting to get fun with these drama spoofs

gosh! are you serious!? please help sign the petition too...for us! :oand yes! LOOOOVEEE one litre of tears, absolutely beautiful. cried buckets~ anyway! thanks for those caps! it looks so disgusting somehow! :lol: especially that cap with KHD and his mouth full of "blood". hahahah. i wonder what it is about~

puahhaa. it'd be great if all 3 of them will re-appear here in Golden Fisheries! hahaha. yes, nenene, where ever you are, post in here! :lol:

something to do with Goong!? will be looking forward to it then! haha. thanks for the thumbs up people~

Guest silverwingz

coolsmurf: whah! the petition got closed and locked?? Boooo... :crazy: Hope it's not gonna be like that forever!! Are u normally allowed to request for particular shows to be subbed in coolky.net?

PS. Off topic again.. but can't resist.. I finished the whole drama in 3 days.. and I cried bucket loads.. it's not the type where there's a drop of tear that falls down ur cheek.. but the type where ur whole face is wet and ur nose drips and u sob.. :tears: Ok.. as u can tell, I cry really easily in movies and dramas.. but I also laugh easily! hehe.. :lol:

iluxxx: wish we could sign a petition! but too bad the thread was closed AND LOCKED! Yeah.. that cap with Ho Dong... it was so disgusting.. but it was really funny. By the way, people.. it's not blood.. it's just wine.. he was just in so much shock he couldn't swallow anymore! HAHA!! While I was watching that part, I was like.. how much wine can he fit in his mouth? It kept coming out!

I'm not sure what that skit was about.. but it seemed he really wanted to do "u know wat" with Ayumi.. but Ayumi did all these things that didn't allow Ho Dong to fulfill his wishes! haha.. I remember in the NG/highlights part at the end, they mentioned something about his wife.. and he stopped.. lol.. :w00t: The second skit was something about the tv shopping obsession or something.. really dunno...

The NG spoof thing next week looks really fun. I can't wait for it either.

Guest pharmer

As promised.. here are some screencaps of this week's episode.

Firstly.. here are some of Kim Jong Su getting pranked. They showed some footage.. and I couldn't resist and had to post some caps!

goldfishepisode20061122wv2.jpg

(2)-(4) Andy's various expressions.. for all u Andy lovers.. :blush:

Thanks for the caps! the prank was just plain cruel!!! how embarrasing :lol: ...yet i can't stop laughing!!!

Special thanks for the andy caps!! kekekek

side note: Lee Ji Hoon's get up makes him looks a lot like Joo Ji Hoon( ??? the prince in Goong).

sucks about the chinese subs.... i'll make my siggie (w/ the request) bigger... :lol:

Guest silverwingz

pharmer: hehe.. I know! the prank is so cruel.. but they do it all the time, don't they..? Like to celebs.. I'm pretty sure there's some show that aims to prank ppl.. hehe.. that's ok! I liked making the Andy caps.. he just looks so dorky in them.. really cute.. hehe.. :D And thanks for helping to find translators! Maybe you should change the name to Golden Fishery.. coz I think most people know it by that name.. :D Thanks!

Saragorn: I never noticed it until u and pharmer pointed it out! He really does look like Joo Ji Hoon! Especially in that cap i made with the glasses and hairdo. I remember he wore glasses in Goong in some scenese... It's almost exactly alike!

Update on subs! The Brian and Lee Ji Hyun episode will be released sometime tonight.. I just have this little bit extra to time, since one of the timers couldn't do it. So yeah.. look out for it! =)

CHEERS!

i've just finished epi 1. tks for recommending this show, silverwingz.

but i must say that some scenes are just disgusting.

e.g. M farting, uncle Shin digging his nose...and the Most outrageous one will be KHD and his phlegm.

he makes me wan to puke!

so, may i ask...will there be more such scenes in other epis? :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

i've just finished epi 1. tks for recommending this show, silverwingz.

but i must say that some scenes are just disgusting.

e.g. M farting, uncle Shin digging his nose...and the Most outrageous one will be KHD and his phlegm.

he makes me wan to puke!

so, may i ask...will there be more such scenes in other epis? :sweatingbullets:

No No.. it all depends on the "problem" that the Golden Fishery crew are faced with. It's just for that episode that they had to deal with disgusting behaviour that made co-workers want to quit their job.. hehe... :lol: The Brian one isn't disgusting.. don't worry... The other episodes may have some disgusting scenes, but nothing as gross as the one in episode 1.. except maybe the Junjin one might make u rile..

shin jung hwan in woman's dress, that might be disturbing for some :lol:

No No.. it all depends on the "problem" that the Golden Fishery crew are faced with. It's just for that episode that they had to deal with disgusting behaviour that made co-workers want to quit their job.. hehe... :lol: The Brian one isn't disgusting.. don't worry... The other episodes may have some disgusting scenes, but nothing as gross as the one in episode 1.. except maybe the Junjin one might make u rile..

really? in that case, i'll continue watching the rest.

u see, my collegue ALWAYS do what KHD did...every morning w/out fail!

so gross! yucks!

but no worries abt junjin epi tho...when it comes to shinhwa, i'm biased! :lol::lol:

Archived