[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

30 minutes ago, rukizie said:

I saw some video that shown they already filming for episode 14 . Wow they almost finished the filming

Really? That's good to hear then. At least we know they're not going to be super rushing to film everything in the last few airing days. :) 

• Like 3

Hi Chingus!

I am up for the live recaps. Are we having any or I am just too early? Lol

edit:

dang it. My eyes just won’t stay open. Seems like I will fall back to sleep soon. My room is still so dark and I am so cozy to be awake so early haha: 

alright then..as usual, anything “dramatic” happens, tag me @Jillia @rukizie @gracebkk @heartoppaya @Sky8lue @annamchoi

i shall be fully awake in a few more hours :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

I'm not good at doing live recaps nor am I well-versed in Korean, so I'll just be writing down the highlights so far as best as I can:

1. After the swoon-worthy kissing scene, SA & JY had a talk about SA's feelings, JY volunteering to be SA's accompanist (which SA rejected), and SA telling JY to start with talking about the good thing first (I think that's what SA said)

2. SA & JY admitting to SA's friends that they're dating

3. JY putting away JK's handkerchief present (which then brought us to #4)

4. JY & SA walking in school, still being their awkward self yet so so so so cute!!!

5. JY asking a present from SA (hence he basically coerced SA to give him the handkerchief she uses when playing violin)

6. SA visiting Kyunghoo foundation to pass on some documents related to Professor Lee's chamber music thing & that SA isn't helping out Kyunghoo because she's busy

7. HH telling his friends that he broke up with JK (this scene was soooo awkward. not sure what they talked about here too)

8. Professor Lee Soo Kyung apparently acts the same way towards all her students (even Hae Na), but this time, she commended on SA's playing (saying that she improved)

9. HH caught JK & JY coming out of a cafe (because JK & JY was discussing about the piece JY is going to accompany JK on)

10. JK looking super sulky during the board meeting in Kyunghoo foundation (probably because her heart isn't in to it)

PS: Now, the entire faculty/school knows that SA & JY are dating hahahaha :D the rumours spreaded so fast! hahahaha :D 

And that's the end of part 1.

-----

Here's part 2 (my streaming is lagging quite badly so I'm not catching anything they're saying. sorry guys.. >.<):

1. JY & HH are talking albeit tensely about why JY & JK met, SA knowing that JY is being the pianist accompanist for JK, etc.

2. Simon (aka Park Sung Jae) met with JY's professor, not sure why. (I forgot! In part 1, Simon also met with that credit card guy again)

3. There's a flashback of JY's professor meeting with the grandma & Team Leader Cha. (the professor sounds so nice here! I sense that he wasn't as rough/mean as he is now – I wonder what happened with him.. seems like people side-looked him that he only rose to his fame/status now because of JY)

4. JY telling Team Leader Cha that he's dating SA (SA told the team leader in the first part of ep9)

5. MS & SA met in the park and are having drinks over talking. SA also told MS to go on a blind date (I don't think SA told MS about the DY fiasco)

6. SA & JY having an impromptu date at the park. (believe it or not, SA was the one who called JY out)

7. JY DOES NOT EAT ICE-CREAM BUT ATE IT BECAUSE OF SA!! AND HE CONFESSED TWICE AGAIN TO SA!!! @vangsweetie637

8. SA KISSED JY!!!! AND THEN JY KISSED HER BACK!!! OMGOMGOMG!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Wiggle 2

Part 2 isn't done yet guys... :P

9. SA saw JY playing piano from outside the classroom (Minjae is sooo goood and handsome!!! goshhhhh). SA later entered the room and then they had a small talk (JY asked SA her opinion about his playing and so on)

10. JY's professor had a talk with JY (I think this was a flashback? Not sure because my streaming is lagging). It was very solemn though.. Something about competitions.. And now JY is having a mental breakdown.... HE'S TAKING MEDS?!?! WHAT MED IS THAT?!?! GOSHHH... I hope he doesn't overdose himself because of stress.... :bawling:

11. Wait.. what....? JY won the Chopin competition already? I'm confused.... Is it because my streaming is lagging??? What's going on...??? I'm so confused now....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

53 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hi Chingus!

I am up for the live recaps. Are we having any or I am just too early? Lol

edit:

dang it. My eyes just won’t stay open. Seems like I will fall back to sleep soon. My room is still so dark and I am so cozy to be awake so early haha: 

alright then..as usual, anything “dramatic” happens, tag me @Jillia @rukizie @gracebkk @heartoppaya @Sky8lue @annamchoi

i shall be fully awake in a few more hours :D

Chingu, when you say dramatic my mind immediately goes to PG18+ moments. I would say that would be aiming for the sky if the kiss scene didn’t happen in episode 8. Now that I know that they’re kissing masters I wouldn’t say “never in a million years” for 18+ rating incidents about to happen. 

don’t worry, even if such incidents won’t happen, have faith in me. I’m known on soompi as the pervy dongsaeng a.k.a the sweaty fanfic writer. And I will satisfy all your desires. ALL of them.

Hehehehehe

:2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2

Continuing with my part 2 highlight recap:

12. (The scene is here guys!! when they took it during Eunbin's birthday) SA's friends found out that SA is dating JY accidentally because MS said it on speakerphone while DY was there (SA's friends told SA to put her phone on speaker when MS called).

13. DY & SA are now having a heart-to-heart talk while drinking (all their friends left). SA told DY that she really likes JY (I guess she just replying to DY's confession). They're not fighting or arguing or anything though.

14. But SA also told DY that she used to like him a lot (in the past) – and MS & JY both heard the confession. MS is crying now and left the scene..... T..T

End of Part 2 & Ep 9.

Goshhh... DYLB is really good at ending their episodes huh? This cliffhanger... gahhhh.... JY does looked shocked, but then he looked at MS right away, probably because JY already knows about it in the first place. 

SA is going to visit JY's house tomorrow guys!! Woohoooooooo... I wonder what will happen... :hooray2:

All in all, today was a great episode! Can't wait to watch the subbed episode (when I can finally watch everything without lagging & understand it too! :D )

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

Damn.....the cliffhanger

They really left us on that part when SA said she likes DY

Then dramatically JY & MS appear at the same time :fear:

I guess SA needs to say it as a proper closure with DY

But why must these 2 appear at this time?????:headbang:

Its already bad enough to have JY-JK-HH relationship crumble

Now they add on SA-DY-MS too :Furious:

JY please open up to SA

Relationship is not always full of rainbow & butterfly

They need to share & be together during the bad times too:dissapointed:

• Like 7

WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS 

WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS WE HAD ANOTHER KISS 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 6

13 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Chingu, when you say dramatic my mind immediately goes to PG18+ moments. I would say that would be aiming for the sky if the kiss scene didn’t happen in episode 8. Now that I know that they’re kissing masters I wouldn’t say “never in a million years” for 18+ rating incidents about to happen. 

don’t worry, even if such incidents won’t happen, have faith in me. I’m known on soompi as the pervy dongsaeng a.k.a the sweaty fanfic writer. And I will satisfy all your desires. ALL of them.

Hehehehehe

Yasssss!!!! I'm still looking forward to your (*ahem* pervy *ahem*) stories.... :sparklyeyes:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Preview for episode 10! :D

IM SCREAMING OMG MY BELOVED 18+ SCSENE IS GOING TO HAPPEN OH MY HEART IMMA DIE OKAY BYE

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Thank you all for the recaps...it made my day.  Cant wait for the subs ...and further insight that will be missed in translation.   

I wonder will the beginning of ep 9 continue with conversation between DY an SA... i have a feeling  MS will miss additional informationt hat SA will speak about.  

Just my guess ...:smiley:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

YES!!!  hahahahaha :D Here you go:

OMGAAAAAH :love:

Thanks for sharing this! I SQUEALED soooooo much at this scene - Our Song Ah is so assertive in showing her affections!

This pair of introverted lovebirds are still waters running real deep! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 4

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@heartoppaya @gracebkk

The fact though the first thing Joon Young does it like "Let's quickly make the bed, so Song Ah-ssi's image of me doesn't get destroyed."

He’s getting ready for dessert AHEM

Guys, also, I realized that these two don’t need ice cream when their kisses are sweeter than that.

OH ALSO. 

My gawd these two are gonna make 18+ scenes seem normal for us. THAT KISS MY GAWD 

KIM MIN JAE YOURE SO HOT BABY KISS ME TOO

Okay I’m fine.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@heartoppaya @Jillia But seeing from the trailer, why do I feel that the "SA & JY in JY's house" scene comes before "JK & SA in one car driving somewhere"? Gahhh... More sad times? :( 

And can JK lighten up already? What? She said "You feel awkward right? You'll keep feeling awkward in the future." to SA?!?! I hope she's not being mean to SA... Or else.. :Furious:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

Thanks @gracebkk for the recaps!! 

I felt bad for HH but I don’t like what he is doing to JY. Like dude, why you always talking to JY when it comes to JK? Go talk to JK too when it comes to JY. You don’t want JK to be hurt so you pull him aside to ask why he is dating SA so easily? Guys, I actually see where the problem is now in this friendship, too. I think..all this time, JY put HH first but HH always put JK first. Notice how he now always approaches JY about anything regarding JK but never approaches JK about JY. He is more concerned about how JK feels than how JY feels. No equal balance from HH to both JK and JY. 

I am so glad SA is honest with DY and tells him the truth. She used to like him a lot but now likes JY even more. MS has no right to be mad. If anything, she should feel bad. SA never hurt MS so there should be no reason for her to be mad at SA for admitting the truth. But I sure do smell trouble. MS, HH, JK and DY are all capable of ripping our Dimples couple apart. They can bring up status and differences for all I know. Aigoo. Not only are the professors and Simon adding pressure but these friends may do the same.

But i hope Dimples couple stay strong. No noble idiocy please!! And i heard there was another kiss!!!  

is it already posted somewhere?? @Jillia :D

Edit:

yasss!! I see that @gracebkkposted it!!!

@heartoppaya hahahaha see, “dramatics” pay off!!! Lol!!

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1