[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

On 9/25/2020 at 5:25 PM, nubianlegalmind said:

I don't feel any sympathy for MS because she knew how her girl felt, I know she did. I also don't feel any sympathy because DY was honest with her about what happened. He didn't lead her on, he straight up admitted it was a mistake and now she's all emotional because he's not in love with her. This leads me to believe that in the past he must've been the one to decide it wasn't working out. And, all of this time, she had feelings for him that she hoped he would return. This is so messy.

On 9/25/2020 at 5:25 PM, nubianlegalmind said:

The real question is WHY did she start dating HH when she knew she was in love with JY? Also, no sympathy for HH. He knew she was in love with his friend and knew that because of his situation, JY would never approach JK so he swooped in.

Thanks @nubianlegalmind for your thoughts on these couples.  It's been a long time since I have posted on this forum, but still have enjoyed watching dramas when I can, and thinking about complex characters and their motivations makes for more interesting shows.  

These are definite love triangles as well as the triangle of talent, dreams and hard work.  With more similarities than at first glance, yet some differences which keeps it dynamic.  JK/JY/HH (2 boys one girl)  DY/SA/MS (Two girls one guy) and how all have some aspects or all aspects of the dreams/talent/and hard work ethic thrown in.

You have some great things to add to the conversation but I have to disagree with one idea.  I don't think that HH and MS knew that JY and SA liked JK and DY respectively.  I think that HH and MS are completely focused on their feelings, and needs and are unaware of their friends feelings or the pain that they have caused.  For HH, JY has always been there a part of their trio.  Supporting and caring regardless of his fame.  JY has always been alone...while HH and JK have had each other.  Therefore, it comes as a shock to HH that JK is wavering in her feelings for him and that her feelings for JY are strong enough to cause this rift.  

Regarding this trio (HH/JY/JK) you can see through out the show, JY's care for his friends.  In one episode we see JY care for HH after HH is drunk and even then HH asks him how long he is going to stay in Korea and then he tells him to leave.  Poor JY,  basically, "go back - kill yourself touring and continue to be alone so that I can continue my relationship with my girl without you confusing her"  

As far as JK is concerned.  I found her to be incredibly selfish, self-centered and destructive.  

She wants what she wants both professionally and personally and the heck with consequences.  "I don't want to be a Director, I want to teach" (girl you have so much money think about other people maybe needing the job...?) "I want to be a teacher so bad that I don't care who I hurt along the way..."  But wait a minute?  Didn't you kiss JY in New York because you were "Jealous" of him being on stage under the lights and getting loved and adored by everyone...is that when you realized he was for you?  Or that it was your place to be up there?  

Now, she wants to further destroy HH and JY's relationship by getting JY to be her accompanist and therefore to ace out HH for the job.  How absolutely horrible for HH.  She has known all along that JY has loved her...you can't deny it when you see her looking at all of the birthday CD's JY sent her or the code to his apartment being her birthday 07/15.  She has known all along....she has had both guys at her beck and call for many years....it's her due...the only one she cares about is herself - look at the cruel way she broke up with HH - she doesn't care as long as she gets what she wants/needs.

As far as DY/SA/MS.  I think it's truly MS not knowing about SA's feelings.  It looks to me like whenever they are together its MS talking about DY - how much she likes him, how he hurt her, confessing that they slept together in order to get support, advice and perspective from SA.  It's not all MS' fault as SA has never shared with her that she liked DY...SA has kept her feelings close to her heart.  SA did share with MS her feelings for JY and MS encouraged her but on a superficial level not understanding or caring about the complexity of SA's situation.  I would suspect that within the next couple of episodes MS will find out that DY likes SA and you will see a rift between MS and SA - which will mirror HH and JY.  The real dog here is DY.  He liked SA and then slept with her friend hurting both SA and MS.  Kind of like JK.

Lastly and finally (sorry for the long post but I needed to get this off my chest)  I'm not happy with how the last episode ended.  I know it's exciting that JY confessed to SA that he liked her and it was a fabulous kiss -  BUT!!! what happened before that confession and kiss.  That to me was the most important part.  Someone in the forum's post (sorry if I did not capture your thought and give you credit but it was a great thought so it came to mind as I was writing) that it mirrored the "I like you" confession btw JY and SA and not the hollow "I love you" confession btw JK and JY.  To look at actions instead of words and here I agree with this completely.

How can you like someone and not support their dreams?  Is JK's dream more important than SA's dream?  Earlier in the episode SA hinted at the possibility of JY accompanying her at her Master's recital (which we all know is a reach because it was all a ploy to get close and an in with JY) Isn't her dream to continue her musical education?  It's what brings joy to SA's life.  For this dream, she has gone against her mean spirited family, been humiliated by her peers on a daily basis - reminded that she doesn't have what it takes by conductors and students younger than she is - rich spoiled girls...on and on.  Yet the shy, sensitive SA continues forward keeping the small, sputtering flames of her dreams alive graciously and with a heck of a work ethic.  JK knows this.  HE KNOWS THIS.  Yet, he steered her politely away from the point and didn't let her ask him to accompany her.  He didn't want to cause waves with his jerk and controlling piano instructor who I might add besides trashing SA also trashed JK and HH.  

So when JK tearfully asks him to help her.  To help her get the teacher slot to accompany her so that she can get what she wants (and the heck with poor HH) what does he do?  He says OK.  He goes against his teacher, his friend HH and against the girl who has been his friend - the girl he likes.

Again, I ask - Is JK's dream more important than SA's?  JY just proved that it was.  If I where SA I would have walked out.  Like someone said before.  Actions speak louder than words and he, in my opinion, just did.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 2

I've been rewatching the scenes over the weekend looking for crumbs of possible plot lines like Park Kwajang/Simon 's betrayal .. (His intentions seem to be clear in hindsight , though until the last episode I though he was there solely for comic relief ) 

One thing that stood out was, when going to the Arts High School for the talk concert , Team leader Cha notices JY's mom , stops the car and talks to her as SA is watching from the car.. Given how perceptive SA and JY have been to each other's situations .. Maybe there is a small chance that SA is somewhat aware of JY's financial status ? or maybe it's just me reading too much into things lol ..

Interesting thoughts @kismet22 , .. 

I assumed JY agreeing to accompany JK was more because of the indebtedness he feels to her  , and she also manipulates him to an extent by mentioning she was the one who encouraged him to participate in the Chopin competition which led to his future successes  .. and like @Jillia mentioned , he is in someway bound to be wrong in someone or the other's eyes at this point ..

When watching with the lyrics ,the new OST feels like a summary of the Push and Pull we've seen in JY and SA's relationship till now and like the last line of the song , both of them can't really do without each other at this point ..

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

@Jillia @Abirami Ramakrishnan thanks for your comments on what I recently posted. It also gave me some food for thought.  I definitely will continue to enjoy the drama with all of you and post when I can. 

I want to preface my comments by saying that I really like both SA and JY and love them as our MC.  I think they are great together and that they will both grow individually to make the best partner for each other.  That being said, my comments are more about how I see them having issues that will cause difficult moments that will resolve them into more mature characters leading to growth and a healthier love.

@Jillia I agree, JY has more on his plate than who he accompanies.  I was caught up in the moment - when JY asked her to wait for him, and came and told her that he was going to help JK. It was not what either she nor I expected.  I thought he would have said that he was going to help her (SA).   At that instant I felt a sense of betrayal on behalf of SA.  The timing of the confession seemed a bit "manipulative" or perhaps it was "bad timing" especially after the bomb he dropped.  What he said had hurt her, and she was leaving and to stop her he blurted it out kind of surprising both of them followed by ...a great kiss scene.  I kind of felt like it was putting a band aid on the situation - like he had to say something because it hurt her (SA) and she was leaving.   

I also agree,  that in KY's eyes he doesn't see his actions as a betrayal of SA but a way to help his friend work through her painful past, one that he is intimately familiar with.  I also don't think that JY can fully comprehend what it means to SA to continue her musical dream because he doesn't fully grasp what it means to not have talent.  Even though both work hard, the "talentless" aspect is foreign to him as per the scene earlier in the show when he complained to SA about his life on the road and how he wished that things had been different.  Perhaps he will start to learn a bit more about how it feels to meet others with more talent as he starts to chase after the new/hot right now pianist (Min or Ming) who he will probably face in the Tchaikovsky Competition and by that process becoming more fully and deeply invested in helping SA achieve her dreams and maybe he will have to surrender his control and aim for more of the 2 judges giving him 10's (like the woman conductor told him in the first ep) than the 7-8's across the board.  Letting himself go and letting passion and the love of music to return and not just a "job" to keep his head and that of his families above water.

So, I'm going to continue to side with SA on this one.  Now, both JY and DY have chosen another before SA.  (I suspect that after DY has confessed to SA you will see him getting more involved to help SA achieve her goals which will also put more pressure on JY- and never mind that as far as SA is concerned JY will be spending more time with the woman he loves/ed and who now has no reason to hold back on her pursuit of JY - where does that leave SA?)

So, who really supports SA's dream?  Off the top of my head, DY and maybe...a bit...her father.  Her story arc and issues that need to be addressed surrounds her lack of confidence.  Is this atmosphere (music) the place for her to build her self-confidence if she is always coming up short.  She is the opposite of JY.  She loves music and practices hard but without the natural talent she is at her limits.  So maybe her path will be one of working within the music industry (like the foundation) and celebrating her love for music that way where she was able to shine by giving good advice, supportive and caring of others and able to think quickly on her feet.

Anyway, SA has just started to stand up for herself...at the very least, even though she doesn't stand up for "herself" she stands up for her "dream".  I would like to see her work through this enough that she can "walk away" from JY at this point and believe that she deserves more - someone who will support her first.  Her walking away would only help JY finally break away from JK's control.  He needs to do that because I think that he may like SA but he still loves JK and JY and SA can't be together until his feelings for JK are finished.

@Abirami Ramakrishnan I agree, that JY does feel like he should or needs to help her after all of their years/feelings/relationship.  For JK, HH and JY are the perfect "man."  She has both in her life because they offer her something she needs and wants.  HH is not complicated he does everything for her.  Perfectly supportive with no expectations of her (unlike her family) and JY is her emotional support yet it's hard for her to be reminded that she can't or couldn't achieve his greatness or live up to her mothers legacy.  (funny thing that both JY and her mother are/where piano prodigy's hence the weird symbolism with JK's mothers piano going back and forth) 

So here is my question.  Why do you think JK secretly gave JY's mother/father money?  Why did she encourage the Chopin competition which took him out of her life for long?

Finally,  I think that in the "real" world the best way for JY to get through this would have been to not "help" any of them.  Then the chips would fall where they should.  

1) JK would either get the job on her own or not

2) HH wouldn't have to be hurt further by having his friend and his ex team up against him to take away his chances of a wonderful job that would help him move up economically and socially above his current station (and a way to honor his parents sacrifices)

3) SA would pass or fail - more than likely fail.  Maybe that is what may need to happen for SA.  Maybe music isn't her dream.  Maybe her path to happiness isn't to continue in a field where she is constantly insulted, undermined and dis-respected.

Edited by kismet22
copied sentence
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Hello! I am new to this thread! I have no idea why but I was hesitant to start watching this drama and then finally gave in and am HOOKED so can’t wait to continue to discuss the last half with you guys! 

@kismet22 I would like to say THANK YOU for your post and thoughts! You took the words and my feelings out of my mouth. I’ve been in love with this drama but have been waiting to post because I haven’t fully digested my reaction to the last episodes. Like you, although I was also happy about the kiss, I was more upset with JY’s actions before, and his confession fell short to me.

I truly believe that he likes SA, but boy is not ready and that frustrates me because I don’t wanna see SA hurt again. JY agreeing to accompany JK speaks volumes when he knows SA is struggling with her exam and has spoken about possibly needing a new accompaniment, as well. This hurt more especially coming after his action of not answering SAs question about whether or not there is room in his heart for her to come between his and JKs history.

As you've stated in your post, this all shows that right now he is prioritizing JKs dream over SAs. And although I understand that his feelings towards JK are more complicated than just first love, these are not the actions of a man who seems fully ready to enter a relationship with someone else right now. I also know our SA needs to grow some more self esteem but it is hard for her when she is comparing herself with people’s responses and even JYs actions. I wish JY would’ve been a little more supportive and understanding of her self esteem struggles instead of getting so upset with her. Girl has a lot on her plate!  

OK that was my intro to this thread and thanks for those who read it! I think I just repeated a lot of what others already said but I guess I needed to rant a little bit haha. Do not get me wrong, I LOVE JY and SA both as separate characters and a couple. I guess I’m so immersed in these characters that I felt actually hurt for SA in the last few episodes. Even though a confession is a first step, judging by JYs actions, he needs to figure things out and I foresee there being more heartbreak :cries: 

I am usually one to want the couple to figure it out together but I’m not sure that can be the case here. If they need to break up, I do hope SA is the one to walk away. I think this will help JY finally sort out his feelings and win her back when he’s fully ready to embrace SA and her dream before JKs. I am already dreading the angst but hope the end result for our couple will be beautiful and worth it :fullofhearts:

• Like 7

So, this noona be shamelessly fangirling over Kim Min Jae like there’s no tomorrow! Absolutely delighted to see him play lead status in a drama that’s finally worthy of his talent, opposite an actress who’s equally talented and whose extensive range and résumé will undoubtedly help refine his acting skills further. Beautifully written and beautifully cast (despite the choppy editing) – no wonder it’s brought out the feels in me after a very, VERY long hiatus! Had I known this drama would be as delightful as it has proven to be, I would have waited for it to finish airing before tuning in. Sigh, I never learn…! Hoping the list of feels will ease the torture of waiting – even a little bit!

Countless List of Feels - Do you like Brahms? 

Episode 1:

The moment he tells Song-ah she worked hard today. It’s a small moment, but I liked how he made the conscious decision to shield her from further humiliation (when the conductor ruthlessly dismissed her off stage) and maintained her dignity in front of her friend. It’s a nice way of showing his ability to empathise, not only with her state of dejection, but also the hard work and effort she puts into following her passion for music – something he’s desperately trying to hold on to. Looking back at it now, he’s been her vote of confidence since the moment he first saw her. The scene may have initiated their budding comradery, but it also speaks volumes of his humility, especially as a world renowned pianist.  

giphy.gif

The moment he sees Song-ah in the rain. She’s already left enough of an impression for him to feel the urge to want to protect her. But I love how the moment he thought of giving her an umbrella, we see Song-ah braving the rain, all whilst keeping tight hold of her passion (her violin). Turns out, she doesn’t need protecting, but her passion for music sure does, which Joon-young unknowingly does over the course of their interactions. He wills her to stand firm when everybody else is willing for her to give up. As a character, Song-ah is actually a lot more determined than she appears. And it is this determination and resolve of hers which is perhaps what draws Joon-young to her.

giphy.gif

The moment Song-ah is asked to go and collect Joon-young. What I love most about their encounters is not just their budding relationship, but the snapshots we get of their individual personas as musicians who are navigating their way through life’s many battles. And it’s in the midst of these emotional battles that we see the two being naturally drawn to each other.

giphy.gif

Song-ah may appear ditzy and shy at times, but maintains a professional distance and is grounded in the same quiet humility as Joon-young. Joon-young also appears shy at first glance, but is actually a lot more forthright and assured when it matters. Their interactions in the beginning make them both appear bashful, but I like how these moments build up to something a lot more profound. For Song-ah, it’s the desire to reach even a step closer to the elevated status she raises Joon-young to, simply by playing on the same stage as him. For her, he is indeed a world artiste whom she could never even think of being friends with.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Whilst for Joon-young, it’s to come down from the pedestal which Song-ah places him on, and which seemingly puts him out of reach from the rest of the world. His position in the world of music is that of loneliness and eerie solace which he himself has become accustomed to. It’s telling then that when Song-ah attempts to draw a line between the two of them, his expression betrays a moment of sadness, disappointment even, as though he had long grown used to being in a circle without friends.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The moment she asks: “do you like Brahms?” - I loved the build up to this moment. Again, we learn so much about their individual characters in this brief, yet meaningful exchange. It’s brilliant how their encounters up to this point delightfully and purposefully contrasts the slow tempo of the surrounding drama - the musical score in that scene also captures the steady but assured pace of their relationship perfectly.  By this point, not only are their characters fully fleshed out, but their relationship takes a new turn as they each both reveal something about themselves which brings them a step closer together, both professionally and on a more intimate level.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

By this point, Song-ah has already lowered her guard enough to quickly reveal what Joon-young only quietly seems curious about, revealing herself to be an open book when it comes to her emotional state – like the fact that who she’s come to receive at the airport is not yet boyfriend status, but a male friend who fixes musical instruments. She’s quick to observe and fulfil each of Joon-young’s curiosities, even if he doesn’t outright state them.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Whereas Joon-young continues to keep his guard up, revealing only that which he thinks is necessary. In a way, it makes him a tad bit frustrating, but knowing how he’s grown use to that lonely parameter imposed on him by his own circumstances, one can’t really blame him. And this is where Song-ah’s openness makes a world of difference; it will compel him to step out of that isolated bubble he’s long grown used to. The narration of Brahm’s story illuminates the stark difference in where the two characters stand – for him, it’s about unrequited love, but for her, it’s friendship. It is no wonder then that his dislike of Brahms extends to a loathing of the self, which in itself is a sad reality. His brutal honesty with regards to where he stands will hopefully change direction over time once his friendship with Song-ah allows him to become a lot more expressive and that introduces him to a world view that’s different to his own.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by MinLyn
Please put more than 3 images in spoiler tags. Thanks.
  • Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1

Regarding JY agreeing to accompany JK and the ending scene. I think we also should read the conversation between JY and JK. He refused to do so first before JK kinda using manipulation saying they helped him with the Chopin competition, so he should help her. Since he still feel indebted to the foundation he clearly felt he could not refuse anymore... To me it says more about JK knowing witch button to push to get what she want from JY... I also think he maybe think this is the last thing he gonna do for his long time friend. I do not think it have anything to do with helping JK dream. 

So to me it says allot about his feeling for SA reaching out to her right after his conversation with JK wanting to do not make another misunderstanding. Yes his word could have been better and also the bad timing consider  last conversation with SA. In the end his confession was to me mix of fear losing SA and him not manage to hold it in anymore. I think seeing and feeling SA reaction was the light pulp he needed to finally says those words. I think he first was so focused on not creating more misunderstandings trying to find right words, but then I think he realized that he needed to give her clear answer as he he could feel her slipping away. Consider how their previous conversations was left with no answer but lingering. This was finally his clear answer. He do like her allot and care for her feelings. 

I find this scene very complex with many emotion happening at the same time that we can read it many ways. :) 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Okay, time for me to un-lurk. :D  Anyway, like most of you, I was hesitant to watch this drama simply because I find the synopsis a tad too boring but my curiosity got the better of me. And boy! was I hook from the moment SA awkwardly refused to leave the orchestra. I love how she was timid but assertive at the same time.  And her fateful encounters with JY were are so beautifully written, it doesn't feel forced and felt very natural. It's like fate herself is trying to get them together. :wub:

As for the last episode and last scene....what can I say? I've watched it a million times by now. It was just poignant and romantic. :wub:

I might have a slightly different take on the confession scene though, even the reason why JY decided to help JK.  I feel like JY really want to help SA but the words of his professor is weighing on him. In that in his attempt to accompany SA, he might actually bring her down even more. So in a way, I think his decision not to help SA was his way of protecting her.  That's why when he decided to help JK he felt the need to make his reasons clear to SA right from the beginning. I felt like his feelings for SA is real and deep but we can not discount the 10+years of his complicated relationship with JK. That's why there was a narration of him in the earlier episode where he was conflicted about his own feelings, on whether he is feeling love, sympathy or gratitude.  As for JK, I find her a bit more pitiful, maybe it was the way her character was shown but I felt there's more to her backstory. I guess she is lost because she has lost her "gift" in playing the violin and she has a lot to live up to, not just her mother's legacy and their name but also being a child prodigy. JY's confession was just right, I felt like he really did want to confess and that conversation with JK did the "push", in some ways, it confirmed his feelings, if that made sense.  And being his awkward self, he just went about it in the wrong order.:D  His desicion to help JK, I think is really out of empathy and his deep understanding of how JK felt.  This was after all JK has been the most open and honest with him.

Anyway, I enjoy the different insights I get from this thread. And I've never look forward to Mondays like this. :)  

Oh! And I love the OSTs! :wub:

Edited by cherrhys88
forgot to add a sentence
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, namedx said:

So, this noona be shamelessly fangirling over Kim Min Jae like there’s no tomorrow! Absolutely delighted to see him play lead status in a drama that’s finally worthy of his talent, opposite an actress who’s equally talented and whose extensive range and résumé will undoubtedly help refine his acting skills further. Beautifully written and beautifully cast (despite the choppy editing) – no wonder it’s brought out the feels in me after a very, VERY long hiatus! Had I known this drama would be as delightful as it has proven to be, I would have waited for it to finish airing before tuning in. Sigh, I never learn…! Hoping the list of feels will ease the torture of waiting – even a little bit!

Countless List of Feels - Do you like Brahms? 

Episode 1:

The moment he tells Song-ah she worked hard today. It’s a small moment, but I liked how he made the conscious decision to shield her from further humiliation (when the conductor ruthlessly dismissed her off stage) and maintained her dignity in front of her friend. It’s a nice way of showing his ability to empathise, not only with her state of dejection, but also the hard work and effort she puts into following her passion for music – something he’s desperately trying to hold on to. Looking back at it now, he’s been her vote of confidence since the moment he first saw her. The scene may have initiated their budding comradery, but it also speaks volumes of his humility, especially as a world renowned pianist.  

The moment he sees Song-ah in the rain. She’s already left enough of an impression for him to feel the urge to want to protect her. But I love how the moment he thought of giving her an umbrella, we see Song-ah braving the rain, all whilst keeping tight hold of her passion (her violin). Turns out, she doesn’t need protecting, but her passion for music sure does, which Joon-young unknowingly does over the course of their interactions. He wills her to stand firm when everybody else is willing for her to give up. As a character, Song-ah is actually a lot more determined than she appears. And it is this determination and resolve of hers which is perhaps what draws Joon-young to her.

The moment Song-ah is asked to go and collect Joon-young. What I love most about their encounters is not just their budding relationship, but the snapshots we get of their individual personas as musicians who are navigating their way through life’s many battles. And it’s in the midst of these emotional battles that we see the two being naturally drawn to each other.

Song-ah may appear ditzy and shy at times, but maintains a professional distance and is grounded in the same quiet humility as Joon-young. Joon-young also appears shy at first glance, but is actually a lot more forthright and assured when it matters. Their interactions in the beginning make them both appear bashful, but I like how these moments build up to something a lot more profound. For Song-ah, it’s the desire to reach even a step closer to the elevated status she raises Joon-young to, simply by playing on the same stage as him. For her, he is indeed a world artiste whom she could never even think of being friends with.

Whilst for Joon-young, it’s to come down from the pedestal which Song-ah places him on, and which seemingly puts him out of reach from the rest of the world. His position in the world of music is that of loneliness and eerie solace which he himself has become accustomed to. It’s telling then that when Song-ah attempts to draw a line between the two of them, his expression betrays a moment of sadness, disappointment even, as though he had long grown used to being in a circle without friends.

The moment she asks: “do you like Brahms?” - I loved the build up to this moment. Again, we learn so much about their individual characters in this brief, yet meaningful exchange. It’s brilliant how their encounters up to this point delightfully and purposefully contrasts the slow tempo of the surrounding drama - the musical score in that scene also captures the steady but assured pace of their relationship perfectly.  By this point, not only are their characters fully fleshed out, but their relationship takes a new turn as they each both reveal something about themselves which brings them a step closer together, both professionally and on a more intimate level.

By this point, Song-ah has already lowered her guard enough to quickly reveal what Joon-young only quietly seems curious about, revealing herself to be an open book when it comes to her emotional state – like the fact that who she’s come to receive at the airport is not yet boyfriend status, but a male friend who fixes musical instruments. She’s quick to observe and fulfil each of Joon-young’s curiosities, even if he doesn’t outright state them.

Whereas Joon-young continues to keep his guard up, revealing only that which he thinks is necessary. In a way, it makes him a tad bit frustrating, but knowing how he’s grown use to that lonely parameter imposed on him by his own circumstances, one can’t really blame him. And this is where Song-ah’s openness makes a world of difference; it will compel him to step out of that isolated bubble he’s long grown used to. The narration of Brahm’s story illuminates the stark difference in where the two characters stand – for him, it’s about unrequited love, but for her, it’s friendship. It is no wonder then that his dislike of Brahms extends to a loathing of the self, which in itself is a sad reality. His brutal honesty with regards to where he stands will hopefully change direction over time once his friendship with Song-ah allows him to become a lot more expressive and that introduces him to a world view that’s different to his own.

Yay unnie !! Glad to see the old gang back!! As fellow healerites we always stick with dramas with similar vibes. I wish @adela unnie and @sanika unnie and @sunshine unnie is here but well I guess only the two of us are immersed in this drama. 

About your feels, I had the same feelings throughout the episodes. Joon Young wanting to protect her from the moment they met us EVERYTHING.

• Like 6

Its Monday and again our excitement is to the nth power!:wub:

I for instance are looking forward to our Otp's first moments as official couple(!  can I assume its fitst time for both of them to be in a relationship):) for sure it will make my heart flutter! And feel giddy all over the place..my heart is ready!♥️

Stiils..Ice cream date again..and another kiss perhaps?!♥️

k-maniac-20200928-130615-0 k-maniac-20200928-130615-1

Ctto

• Like 6
  • Love 3