[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

4 hours ago, Adidaem said:

Ok there is another part that I think could be lost in translation so sharing with the sisters here...

Remember when the third princess first encountered HS in the streets and she snatched him? 

So at that time HS said: “强扭的瓜不甜” ie the melon that is forcefully plucked is not sweet 

Third princess then rebutted that “甜不甜的啃一口不就知道了” ie I’ll know if it’s sweet with a nibble/taste 

So come the later episode when HS became black... remember the scene in the bedroom when he tried to nibble her ear and QQ thought he would force her? 

So this time QQ blurted “强扭的瓜不甜” ie the melon that is forcefully plucked is not sweet 

And then HS threw her earlier rebuttal back to her and using the same phrase responded that “甜不甜的啃一口不就知道了” ie I’ll know if it’s sweet with a nibble/taste

But of course we all know that he couldn’t really bear to do anything to her... 

photo-5ed8d27e5b54b.GIF

Not sure if WeTV did the translation well for the two scenes but in case not... 

Yes they quoted somewhat the same phrase. But was it Bai Ji or HS who said it? I remembered this when HS turned dark he said the similar words as QQ :joy:

@lavvarr it's hard for me to pick a fave episode. I like all of them haha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Although I didn't like the way he did this, I understood his feelings at that time.

It must have been frustrating for him when his heart was broken but he still loved her. And PH was hanging around ALOT.

What I liked was that he stopped. He saw he was frightening her and he stopped. If he had forced a kiss on her, I would have lost all respect.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

Seems like Tencent accidentally post about a 6/18 live session with Yuxi and Lusi and deleted it but fans got a hold of the reserve spot. If only Tencent was more friendly towards international users lol

https://twitter.com/pia000000/status/1273100006602481664?s=20

There is a live chat of both of them on 18 June? Is on the official drama Weibo. So shouldn’t be a mistake. 

https://m.weibo.cn/7348046017/4516759330322646

The event name is so funny. 宠粉直播夜

I.e. live broadcast to pamper fans 

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

Yes they quoted somewhat the same phrase. But was it Bai Ji or HS who said it? I remembered this when HS turned dark he said the similar words as QQ :joy:

yes it was Baiji oops!! I went back to correct my post to Baiji and also added pics/clips. Thanks for pointing out! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I like the marriage night where HS tried to poison QQ. The scene that starts the drama. It's funny and perfectly showcased how banana and orange was going to be. And it basically went downhill for HS from there lol. I mean, QQ outsmart him quite a bit. Honestly, there are so many scenes and episodes to like from this drama. There's always something to like from each episode. I pretty much like them all :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

I like the marriage night where HS tried to poison QQ. The scene that starts the drama. It's funny and perfectly showcased how banana and orange was going to be. And it basically went downhill for HS from there lol. I mean, QQ outsmart him quite a bit. Honestly, there are so many scenes and episodes to like from this drama. There's always something to like from each episode. I pretty much like them all :)

i think all parts are epic! even the supposed to be sweet meeting of HS and chuchu, until HS threw chuchu and continued fighting with her lol hilarious

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, Adidaem said:

There is a live chat of both of them on 18 June? Is on the official drama Weibo. So shouldn’t be a mistake. 

https://m.weibo.cn/7348046017/4516759330322646

The event name is so funny. 宠粉直播夜

I.e. live broadcast to pamper fans 

Seems like the event have a lot of artists because there's different actresses and idols that will be part of the program.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

Seems like the event have a lot of artists because there's different actresses and idols that will be part of the program.

It’s a variety event probably one of this idol game show type stuff but don’t worry I think they will pair our LS and YX together for the games. :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, madamstrawberry said:

i think all parts are epic! even the supposed to be sweet meeting of HS and chuchu, until HS threw chuchu and continued fighting with her lol hilarious

But before he went after chuchu the way he twitched his head was an extra touch. When he was holding her he's probably thinking wait...what the hell am I doing? In the back of his mind he might be afraid that QQ will see it and misunderstand hahaha if only he knew.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

42 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

It’s a variety event probably one of this idol game show type stuff but don’t worry I think they will pair our LS and YX together for the games. :)

Haha i wonder how it will be like lol since other programs had special performances. Is 6.18 a special day in China? It seems like all stations have special shows. 

@ash1999  That happy face ribbon, Yuxi posted it twice on weibo and fans are wondering what so special that he posted the picture twice one time in 2019 and then for his end of broadcast post. A lot of fans are speculating that it might be lusi who drew it for him LOL so then fans found out what it was and notice it during the dragon bone scene. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

There was this little Olay event with a few of the CQQ casts last night. In one spot the host asked LS to act out a scene where QQ gives HS an Olay product as a gift this is the scene: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4516929542819130

This is what she said: 

你对我的好我都知道,你看你总是在外面保护我,为我风里来雨里去的,脸都晒黑了不少,我发誓我以后一定爱你,敬你,惜你,疼你,把我的olay光感小白瓶借你一起用,然后我们一起发光

Here’s my translation:

I know you are good to me, look at you, you are always out there protecting me, for me you brave the rain and the wind, and tanned your face quite a bit, I swear from now on I will love you, respect you, treasure you, care for you, and lend you my Olay lightening cream So that we can both brighten up together.

After reading that LS said her face is all flushed 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

There was this little Olay event with a few of the CQQ casts last night. In one spot the host asked LS to act out a scene where QQ gives HS an Olay product as a gift this is the scene: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4516929542819130

This is what she said: 

你对我的好我都知道,你看你总是在外面保护我,为我风里来雨里去的,脸都晒黑了不少,我发誓我以后一定爱你,敬你,惜你,疼你,把我的olay光感小白瓶借你一起用,然后我们一起发光

Here’s my translation:

I know you are good to me, look at you, you are always out there protecting me, for me you brave the rain and the wind, and tanned your face quite a bit, I swear from now on I will love you, respect you, treasure you, care for you, and lend you my Olay lightening cream So that we can both brighten up together.

ok thats it! they’re in love with each other! hahahaha lol

• LOL 2

58 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

This is what she said: 

Here’s my translation:

Thank you so much for the translation. Even I am giggling when watching the part. 

So on weibo someone posted two images. It was an image of Yuxi recording Lusi dancing on set. The fans realized he was using his own phone to record her. LOL Fans seriously have eagle eyes.

PHvKNgu.jpgww32BV4.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Like I've mentioned some fans put seasoned FBI agents to shame lol. When I look at the picture all I see is Ryan taking Lusi's pic and nothing else about whether it's his phone or not. I just think it's cute but doesn't look at anything beyond that. Besides, even if I try I can't solve anything. But it's fun just seeing how people can point out the obvious when I'm oblivious to most things :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Oh my god, just finish this masterpiece!!! haha, it was so funny.

To be honest I was quite hesitant at first yet, the plot is great, the acting is no joke. The romance was here as well as the comedy!!

In addition to, it was a smooth and easy to understand drama. You genuinely follow the plot, you don't ask questions, you just foolishly follow this new adventure.

Definitely recommend this drama!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, Ming said:

The live stream link for tomorrow (18th).

http://v.qq.com/live/p/topic/89283/preview_h5.html#

For those of you wondering about this event - it’s a large tencent event to celebrate the public holiday. There are going to be like 50 ppl on it and it’s like 5 hours long but within there we will at least see a CQQ segment. As to what public holiday... It’s fifth day of fifth month on lunar calendar (端午节)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ash1999 said:

I know there's a yellow circle to indicate the clue but I still have no idea what I am looking at or for lol

the smily face, i must say, i want her eyes(person who found it)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3