[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

I kind of understand how these plot holes were overlooked since there are only 24 episodes to flesh out the whole story. It wasn't that glaring to me but I do agree that PH had more scenes towards the end when I'd rather watch our two lovebirds more. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pamela Amba said:

Why would DYX get bashed just because he's starring in 2 hot dramas at the moment? He's an actor so it's pretty obvious that he will work with numerous leading ladies. I just can't seem to understand these fans' reactions.

If anything these 2 dramas should have strengthened his portfolio and star value. Directors and producers should be fighting each other to hire him. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Why would DYX get bashed just because he's starring in 2 hot dramas at the moment? He's an actor so it's pretty obvious that he will work with numerous leading ladies. I just can't seem to understand these fans' reactions.

If anything these 2 dramas should have strengthened his portfolio and star value. Directors and producers should be fighting each other to hire him. :lol:

its only those deluded shippers lol, they need to relax

• LOL 3

I think its inevitable that this will be brought up. He was starring in two dramas airing at the same time. 

Maybe it is usual for Chinese dramas?

I understand they may have been shot way earlier so the airing times just happen to end up like this.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I think its inevitable that this will be brought up. He was starring in two dramas airing at the same time. 

Maybe it is usual for Chinese dramas?

I understand they may have been shot way earlier so the airing times just happen to end up like this.

Yeah the dramas were shot at different times but coincidentally aired at the same time. Though I don't see it as a problem, there have been similar situations with other actors/actresses (it just shows how hardworking they are, working non-stop from one production to another). China fan wars are really scary sometimes.

Maybe they're jealous DYX gets to romance 2 pretty ladies and not to mention his rising popularity. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

That's why extreme shippers & fans really annoyed me. They need to take a look what is the meaning of an "actor" in the dictionary:wacko:

If you want to be a shippers or fans, you need to be mature & understanding.

Why you have to bash him when he just work hard in his job?

As his fan, I'm so happy that both of his drama did wellB)

Hope he don't overwork.

My boy still looks so hot even when his clothes become like that:D

Can you spot which of these picture here was when Han Shuo entering Yu Xi body & made him looks like in his own flowery world?:phew:

All credit to owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Here's a video compilation of all DYX and ZLS moments during the fanmeet - DYX being jealous at her interaction with other men, paying attention to her every movement, staring at her with love in his eyes and even tried to hold her hand at the end! I ship!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

007vSreEgy1gfjlra75ncj30bz0bxabd.jpgYeB0Atm.png

Also, lots of HQ eye candy from the fanmeet - stills here Part 1 & part 2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Here's a video compilation of all DYX and ZLS moments during the fanmeet - DYX being jealous at her interaction with other men, paying attention to her every movement, staring at her with love in his eyes and even tried to hold her hand at the end! ...

tysm..!!

please help...

do you where i can watch the replays...if any...?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Isrin said:

Here's the link to the full fan meeting on YouTube :P

thank you for your reply...

but am unable to open.... says video not available....

sorry....i found it..at last...

than you thank you...!!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Vids!
  • Like 2

Other than the famous "accidentally kiss" while taking Lu Si snack in ep 8, I wonder when Yu Xi flicked Lu Si's nose in this scene is an ad lib too.

You can see Lu Si surprises expression with her eyes becomes more wider when he did that before she just go along with smiling after that:D

credit to owner

@NVKN I don't blame Yu Xi, if I see Zhao Lu Si in front of me, the machine gonna be broken already:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

The best part of this drama is the improvise that DYX does lol I love the pastry kiss and my other one was when in episode 1 where he signal Bai Ji for his medicine and he had to chew on it and say hold on during the scene. He was shock that the director used the cut. I love how natural everyone is and it seems like they are having a tough competition now that You Are my Destiny is released. But I am happy that it got the attention it did. I will enjoy rewatching the episodes again with subtitles since watching it raw I am sure I missed some dialogue. Hopefully Tencent sees the demand for this cast and will support another season or a new drama with the same cast. I don't know how they will do a season 2 because I prefer the cast in ancient times rather than modern lol. Maybe I just like sword actions and pretty ancient dresses lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

With her increasing popularity, I hope ZLS can keep her humbleness and kindness nature like now because they are what make her attractive and different to other actresses out there. Many good looking people out there and very famous, but very little not a drama queen/king or make themself like less self-important or stop acting when they are not filming a drama. Not natural and be just themself. What makes ZLS stands out is she shines the brightness and gives the audience the feeling like “the girl next door” in interview, fan meeting, or even with all her co-workers in all the BTS. She treated them with respect and natural. A lot of actors and actresses out there behaved like actors when they become famous to create impressions to their fans. Afraid they will be less off if they behave or treat people or fans naturally. Hence, they become not natural. With ZLS, she is natural. Tough at still a very young age, she is very good in acting out her role in the drama. She delivers her job well as an actress, but yet very natural in greeting her fan or answer questions or fan meeting or coworkers. Acting is a job to pay bills and give luxury, but should not make a person a less person, but a better person.  Job should not over and change her, but she should be above the job. She seems to know that acting is just a job and she does not act when the camera stops rolling. Time will tell if she’d be able to keep it this way. Hopeful. Best wishes and luck to ZLS in career and happiness. Lucky we have the opportunity to enjoy her work and her humbleness nature. 

Edited by Ming
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, enzek said:

Other than the famous "accidentally kiss" while taking Lu Si snack in ep 8, I wonder when Yu Xi flicked Lu Si's nose in this scene is an ad lib too.

You can see Lu Si surprises expression with her eyes becomes more wider when he did that before she just go along with smiling after that:D

credit to owner

@NVKN I don't blame Yu Xi, if I see Zhao Lu Si in front of me, the machine gonna be broken already:P

Ah is there no BTS for this scene? I'm curious too :joy:

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Ming said:

With her increasing popularity, I hope ZLS can keep her humbleness and kindness nature like now because they are what make her attractive and different to other actresses out there. Many pretty face out there and very famous, but very little not a drama queen or make themself like less self-important and acting all the time even they are not filming for a drama. Not natural. What makes ZLS stands out is she shines the brightness and gives the audience the feeling like “the girl next door” in interview or fan meeting. Very natural. A lot of actors and actresses out there behaved like actors when they become famous to create impressions to their fans. Afraid they are less off if they behave or treat fans naturally. Hence, they become nit natural. With ZLS, she is natural. Tough at still a very young age, she is very good in acting out her role in the drama. She delivers her job well as an actress, but yet very natural in greeting her fan or answer questions or fan meeting. Job should not over and change her, but she should be above the job. Time will tell if she’d be able to keep it this way. Hopeful. Best wishes and luck to ZLS in career and happiness.

I fell in love with ZLS after watching this drama because of her acting and cheerful, wholesome image. Hopefully her nice girl-next-door persona remains as one of her charm. Looking forward to her future projects. Already can't wait for Chang Ge Xing as I also like Dilraba and Wu Lei.

@Super_Dede I think Tencent will get the hint and we'll see them again in the future. Fingers crossed :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

Hopefully Tencent sees the demand for this cast and will support another season or a new drama with the same cast. I don't know how they will do a season 2 because I prefer the cast in ancient times rather than modern lol. Maybe I just like sword actions and pretty ancient dresses lol.

I read that Tencent is supporting a second season? 

Maybe they can do a role reversal and HS can be the one that gets transmigrated... wonder how it will work out tho if the script doesn’t incorporate his ‘love brain’... :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

Hopefully Tencent sees the demand for this cast and will support another season or a new drama with the same cast. I don't know how they will do a season 2 because I prefer the cast in ancient times rather than modern lol. Maybe I just like sword actions and pretty ancient dresses lol.

i guess....we are in the same wavelength...

i also prefer swords and wuxia..

hope they find ways to go back to the costume-world...

• Like 3

Hello everyone. I am so glad I finally got the chance to sign up here. I have frequently visited the forums since 2018 but I didn't have the time to join and post here.

It is amazing how I can finally find fast subs for cdramas. I am thankful that companies are uploading content on their apps and YT channels for international audience .. It was so hard to find subs prior to explosion of cdrama popularity in 2017 :wub:

I like to binge watch dramas so I am patiently waiting until the drama is fully uploaded to watch it full. But I couldn't help myself with this one and I am on ep6 now. They are so cute. I like both actors and actresses. I saw the FL in many dramas but this is my fav one. The acting is excellent and the script is interesting and funny. Its like a parody of historical dramas  ...:D  if you like this type of dramas maybe  you would like Love By Hypnotic. It was hilarious too.

I watched the ML in Just an Encore (I just didn't like the FL), and it was dragging so I skipped a lot of scenes lol. Anyway I am sooooo happy he is in IL and ROTAR. Both drams were funny and enjoyable...

I am glad this is gettig attention and popularity in China too as it is popular among international fans. I sometimes check weibo (from my chrome and its automatically translated lol) and the actor is getting a lot of attention recently (today I read that he is some second generation rich and everyone wants to know who is his gf lol.) I really feel bad for actors and actresses. They can't have their privacy at all sometimes :(

So everyone stay home stay safe and take care of family and beloved ones :wub:

Edited by Zay❤️
typos and spellings
  • Like 4