• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LS is annoying me a bit because I feel like what he really needs is therapy and to learn what boundaries are. The WY needs a romantic detox. And the JS needs to respect that she needs a little time for that detox.

I don't abide by stalkers winning--LS's touching Stalker Level 5 here. LS needs to lose to win, it's the only arc that is believable at this point. Like sufficiently lose to the point of breaking so he can build himself to be more emotionally intelligent. He also needs to lose in a way that he learns that boundaries are important.

Controlling men aren't sexy and I don't understand them. I, at this point, want to see him break AND feel for him. Like in the third act (out of the four set up) he has a total breakdown. (Be an acting challenge.) before the "jeon" or the reversal.

Woo Yeon's reversal HAS to be that she finds that she doesn't need romantic relationships before she continues. She needs a detox now.

But really, most of the fanship seems to be pulling for JS who has all of the emotional maturity already there. So I think he needs a big win before the reversal, enough to make the LS break and realize what he's lost and what he did wrong. Other forces need to push on the LS to make him emotionally mature more. I want to feel for the three of them so sufficiently that the conclusion semi-breaks me. So I feel for the JS's heart being broken and that the new start comes with a bit of a cost, even if there is growth. Because that's the only way I can see out of this since LS has upgraded to controlling stalker 5.

Spoiler

It's becoming dapdapae with every new episode.. :astonished:

Looks like WY will oscillate between depyeonim and LS.. 

Which is like a typical Love Triangle.. Hope it's not.. Please writernim Add some spice.. 

I started with so much expectations..

Hope it doesn't drag and LS don't leave again... Arrrrggghhhhh!!! 

I'm so shipping JS and WY. JS is good for WY. He boost her self confidence and make her realise her self worth.

I hate how LS just avoided feelings due to his parents divorce n plays with WY feelings. He wants her to stick by him exclusively yet not giving her anything in return. And when he saw JS is interested in her, he starts behaving like a jealous boyfriend. I find LS is selfish in that sense. He is a good guy who looks out for WY but he needs to realise that if he can't invest emotionally with WY, he should let her go free and fall in love with other guys and be happy. 

Well I'm here bawling my eyes out :cry::heartbreak:

He basically told her that he will be the one to have the "unrequited love" on her now. The tables have turned! He also told her that she should act the way he did to her for the past 10 years and hopefully in the future, she will reciprocate his feelings:sad1:

Okay somebody explain to me what that Q&A session at the end of episode 9 was supposed to be?  Is that supposed to be some flash forward after Woo-Yeon and Lee Soo become famous?

I have to say this drama has really flipped the script on me, as I REALLY didn't like Lee Soo at the start and now I'm starting to feel sorry for him - I really like when he asked her to flip roles and he would hold the unrequited love for her - great scene

I am also really enjoying the one-sided struggles story Young-Hee is going through - I hope she stays the course and learns to trust in the love of her boyfriend - struggle yes, but please please please do NOT break up

From the previews it looks like Jin-Joo is headed for heartache, hopefully its Sang-Hyeok turn to step up and confess his feelings for her.

I started this drama because i really like OSW!! but why do i want the FL to be with the 2nd lead. JS does so much for her. Ep 10 is one of the funniest episodes. I couldn't stop laughing with the scenes with LS and JS. If not for WY, they can be good friends.

@littlemay LOL I agree having Lee Soo and CEO in the same bed and both going to Woo Yeong's place both DRUNK was hilarious. yeah if it were not for their love interest, I can totally see them being cool friends.

I am glad that Sang Hyeok FINALLY got to tell Jin Joo that he LIKES her. He was so awesome telling the the college student cheater to break up. But the fact that poor Jin Joo who never had a relationship or dated is grateful and showing her love by showering the poor college student with gifts and even getting to the point to visit his home showed her desperation and desire to be loved. Hopefully her eyes opened up to Sang Hyeok.

I loved how WY dad was ready to punch Lee Soo when he realized he was the "jerk" who broke his daughter's heart and made her cry. LOL.  Plus the CEO was more than HAPPY to drop that hint to the parents who were swooning over Lee Soo first. It as petty but I cannot blame him. 

WY thinking that her not calling either guy for a month was enough to denote they are broking up and not meeting anymore. So when CEO was still like we are on a break. His friend was right, you are clinging. To open a photo exhibition for your EX girlfriend. He had it bad. Then his first love told him are you still doing the same that you did in the past with your dating style (he was with WY.).

LS finally realizing his feelings were always there and to make WY believe I cannot blame her. He rejected her so well and hurt her pride/heart so hard.

Poor Young Hee cannot get a break--her mom has stage 3 stomach cancer. Just when she decided to propose to her long suffering and patient  boyfriend Hyun Jae who WANTS to marry her (puts a hard STOP) on her plans to surprise him with a proposal on his bday. She had put so much planning and effort. Card calligraphy by Woo Yeon, photo album of her holding the wring in many cute pics, just broke my heart. He is DEFINITELY her lobster.

I am still watching for the pretty OST and looking forward to the next episodes.

Love this song as well as the others in this drama's OST

Some clips

Spoiler

12 hours ago, Nodame said:

So when CEO was still like we are on a break. His friend was right, you are clinging. To open a photo exhibition for your EX girlfriend. He had it bad. Then his first love told him are you still doing the same that you did in the past with your dating style (he was with WY.).

The CEO is trying to possess her just to not lose out like he did with his 1st love. I feel he trying to do the things he never did for the 1st love. He told WY he would be grateful if she stay even if it's not love.

@tiMadam I totally agree about the CEO doing that based on his actions from inaction before with his first love. But he is such a good guy. I have second lead syndrome here and want her AWAY from Lee Soo.  I dated a guy who was wishy washy and it is NOT fun. 

9 hours ago, Nodame said:

@tiMadam I totally agree about the CEO doing that based on his actions from inaction before with his first love. But he is such a good guy. I have second lead syndrome here and want her AWAY from Lee Soo.  I dated a guy who was wishy washy and it is NOT fun. 

I had SLS up until the last few episodes. Lee Soo is childish and the ceo is more ready for a mature relationship. When the ceo said he would try to match her preferences, my Sls started to go away. I feel he needs to be himself and not try to match someone else.  She is so reserve with the ceo.  We can influence each other but not to a point where we need to match in everything.  There has to be something that we each bring uniquely into the relationship.  With Lee Soo, she is more herself and able to argue and make up.  

@tiMadam Thanks for your post.

I hear you. You need to be yourself. You can get to know the person and compromise but if you are continuously catering to the other party you do LOSE yourself. This is NOT a relationship. I agree. 

Yeah our FL is reserved and I guess she will never be with him the CEO. If you cannot feel comfortable and be yourself that relationship is doomed. Why date someone you cannot be comfy and yourself. Already life is tough when you have to at time put on a mask in other facets of life as society dictates. So the person /people you are most intimate and cannot be yourself is painful.

I agree our FL  Woo Yeon is sooo herself with Lee Soo. I mean she had her most embarrassing moments he knows of it. CEO only know some because his phone cell number she thought was still Lee Soo's number.  Having that history of our OTP we know they are going to be together. The road to their union is not easy but it will happen.

I hope the Lawyer friend further appreciates the restaurant owner classmate.

Young Hee poor Young Hee.  I am sad about your mom but I am glad you have your bf by your side.

Archived