My heart goes out to Woo Yeon. I can’t believe she took all that crap for 10 years from a heartbreaker highly insecure about relationships. She must be very fond of him to let herself be strung along for that long, forgiving time and again.
Lee Soo is such a cad for giving her hope and dousing the flames once he sensed she wanted more. it was pretty obvious he was holding her at arm’s length cos of his trust issues with relationships but I didn’t quite understand why he chose to be triggered when she went out with the CEO. Didn’t she have a ton of other boyfriends before? Was it the semi-reconciliation of his parents? That development feels constipated. 

I don’t particularly like the foreshadowing at the end of ep 11. 

Spoiler

In some corner of the US where he studied, there’s another girl - and she’s coming back. huh, third party nonsense. 

There are loose ends to be tied where the other couples are concerned that are substantial...Where’s the lead couple story going I wonder.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tiMadam and @Jillia OMG our FL best friend who had short hair in DYLB is here as the ex of Lee Soo from America? Hmmm just the preview of ep 13 you KNOW she is trying to get him. She is so confident to say she likes him to our FL.

Of course to make this drama dragged to 16 eps they had to ADD something to our OTP now that they FINALLY get together.

Like that the cook friend is pursuing the lawyer friend in earnest

The fact that sister told WY YH friend whose mom has cancer to break up---NOT surprised. You knew her bf would NOT tell the truth. How could they be so nice and say nice things. She was right to question his answer back to her about their feedback.

Loved how that scammer young student TRIED to extort money and sue the cook. But our SMART and brilliant lawyer got him to not only drop charges but scram out of the police station. Total girl crush!

Sad for second lead and hope he can MOVE on. TT

Posted by JTBC special 

9 hours ago, Nodame said:

@tiMadam and @Jillia OMG our FL best friend who had short hair in DYLB is here as the ex of Lee Soo from America? Hmmm just the preview of ep 13 you KNOW she is trying to get him. She is so confident to say she likes him to our FL.

Of course to make this drama dragged to 16 eps they had to ADD something to our OTP now that they FINALLY get together.

Like that the cook friend is pursuing the lawyer friend in earnest

The fact that sister told WY YH friend whose mom has cancer to break up---NOT surprised. You knew her bf would NOT tell the truth. How could they be so nice and say nice things. She was right to question his answer back to her about their feedback.

Loved how that scammer young student TRIED to extort money and sue the cook. But our SMART and brilliant lawyer got him to not only drop charges but scram out of the police station. Total girl crush!

Sad for second lead and hope he can MOVE on. TT

Posted by JTBC special 

I have not watched yet..

It seems LS sees her only as a friend. I hope it's not a triangle or anything with angst. His interest does not seem romantic.

Yes I like how the chef is pursuing the lawyer.

I had a feeling his family would not like the mom having cancer. He really needs to tell her if he is able to endure her hardship.She doubts he can  handle this and she probably can read him pretty well hence why she never told him about her struggles.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] More than Friends, 경우의 수 - Fri & Sat @ 22:50 KST

Hello all !

At work but saw this was up. Thanks @sky5joyous

ep 14 preview

Other clips from today's episode in spoiler 

Spoiler

BTS 

BTS them our OTP just chilling and talking the importance of angels, talking about this is where our OTP FINALLY confess they mutually like each other 

Ya...This couple touches my heart the most but...when relationship going through 10yrs together it is now questionable as it becomes a responsibility or burden instead love that holding on...That's y Yong Hee started to hesitate...(I feel)

14 hours ago, Ameline said:

This Episode 14, really make me feel sad enough...Finding someone to share my piece of sadness here

I know how you feel - both of the break ups in this episode were totally unnecessary 

1st couple - time and distance can be a test but Woo-Yeon still shouldn't have broken up with Lee Soo  - He had asked her to go before he left, and after agreeing to go she backed out. Even with the strain, how do you go right to break up? Hell she didn't even once ask him to come back early - I don't like it, and from the previews of ep 15 it looks like she's not doing anything to bridge the gap.

2nd couple - an episode ago I was worried about these two, now I hope Hyun-Jae never goes back - One of the most dedicated and caring boyfriends I can remember in recent drama history and she just ripped his heart out - yes I realize she's got confidence issues but he has been there for her, without question, without faltering, through it all, and now she just throws him aside? - The preview shows him being true blue once again, supporting her even after all she's done, when her mother dies. Young-Hee does not deserve him, and if she gets him back, the apology better be record breaking

Its going to be a long week waiting 

@Ameline and @LeftCoastOppa

OMG thank you for writing what you did @LeftCoastOppa

I concur. How could WY so easily give up on LS being away? They are finally happy and dating. Granted the LD is horrible and they were trying their hardest. It was tough for her. But she could keep her ONE SIDED love for that long 10 yrs (granted unsuccessfully dating on the side). I def was not happy with her. Yes the distance and being away is hard and not easy.  With technology and ability to check in and chat (much easier) than in the past. So the fact she just gave up, makes me WONDER did she really LOVE Lee Soo? I think she is better off alone for a bit of time. The CEO is too good for her right now too.

Our second couple YH losing her mom per the previews. Her bf is just too sweet. They BOTH made each other better. Learning more of his back story and how he was not much until the love and support of YH made him want to do stuff and goals in life due to her. (Reminds me of right now Do San in Startup right now. He is doing stuff not for HIM but for Dal Me the FL .) Though it seems lovely you are doing things with a goal (the other person). I feel you should also want to do it for YOURSELF. Relying on someone else for your happiness is burdensome .  Being in a good place for yourself makes you more receptive and easier to love I feel. (Easier said than done for sure but still what I think).

As we enter the final week of this drama, it was interesting how the new gal REALLY was a female friend to Lee Soo. I am sure she liked him. But she was "cool" knowing he had a GF. Glad she had scruples and doesn't try to snatch another person's man.  Too many dramas of that I have seen the new gal being that way. Having her try to be friends with our FL was interesting. 

Glad that the ship is sailing on JJ and her NEW boyfriend who LOVES her for her. Glad she got over her mom's promises she DESERVES a smart, handsome rich man with all the specs. (Nothing wrong with that) but as she found there is NO SUCH person. If there is, he is a unicorn. She found with the men she met they fulfilled some parts and not the others. Or if they did, they were taken.  So she was always blind to their chef friend.  Also I think my first time seeing the rapper turned actor as her new BF actually getting the GAL finally. Cute. Glad his love line is successful.

As with many dramas, there are some red herrings and I feel somehow with some time jump our OTP--will they or won't they ? Or will they be like Lee Soo's parents just friends who meet up but not alone. In the clip in the preview our FL was drawing a line with LS when he was inviting her to his photo exhibition.

Do I watch episode 13 or 14 or not? The spoilers don't make it seem worthwhile. And I really want the 10 year old couple to stay together. I don't feel like watching it unless I know they end up together.

And there was a time jump right? I like the actors playing the OTP but tbis continuing angst is like a background irritant. More so than the normal mildang plots.

7 hours ago, Nodame said:

As with many dramas, there are some red herrings and I feel somehow with some time jump our OTP--will they or won't they ? Or will they be like Lee Soo's parents just friends who meet up but not alone. In the clip in the preview our FL was drawing a line with LS when he was inviting her to his photo exhibition.

This is exactly what I'm worried about - I would hope Lee Soo would've learned from his parents, and hopefully he stays true to his newfound commitment to WY - He turned her down several times so if she gets another one-off, I'm okay with that so long as its done by the end of next episode - I hate when dramas try to push characters back together suddenly in the last episode

I have a sneaky suspicion Lee Soo's photo exhibition is going to be all about WY ... hopefully that puts them back together for good. 

Archived