[Drama 2020] Oh My Baby, 오 마이 베이비

0ly40

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

~ No one can keep secret with these girls 

at least the girls felt consoled that the "revelation" HR gave them the last time would not happen to them, you know... near 40 and still, being single and alone :lol:

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just worried JY will be a total jerk in the next episode because of his jealousy. I just hope he'll come to his senses that he lost his chance with HR a long time ago or never really had a chance at all from the very start. I really want to see some flashbacks about HR-JY relationship when they were younger. Did JY ever attempt to pursue HR before? I find his jealousy really baseless because, come on, HR was single for the past 10 years!! What did you do, JY?? Why be jealous now?  :triumph:

On the other hand, why do I have a feeling that HR will learn of IS infertility from other people before IS himself will get a chance to say it to her? :fearful:

6 minutes ago, Shereen said:

I really want to see some flashbacks about HR-JY relationship when they were younger. Did JY ever attempt to pursue HR before?

I want this as well! It seemed very unanswered as of now.

8 minutes ago, Shereen said:

On the other hand, why do I have a feeling that HR will learn of IS infertility from other people before IS himself will get a chance to say it to her?

I don't want this to happen, but somehow if this happens they would be able to drag on the plot to fill up 16 episodes...

But hopefully it doesn't because I want my HR-IS ship to sail without any major hiccups!!

34 minutes ago, Shereen said:

On the other hand, why do I have a feeling that HR will learn of IS infertility from other people before IS himself will get a chance to say it to her?

I was in the start worried about this, but he have never shared this with anyone expect his doctor. So I do not see how other people can tell her about that. I really pray he manga to tell her. I mean there is many thing writer can explore beside withholding this.Like how they handle this as a couple, marriage, a miracle baby after sleeping together, or seing them after marriage going true the sperm donor prosess and how their first years as parents. I really hope writer keep the funn and can explore allot of interesting stuff with this couple. :D 

2 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

But hopefully it doesn't because I want my HR-IS ship to sail without any major hiccups!!

Yes!! I want to see them all lovey-dovey at all times! They are so cute together. Huhu.. I just have big faith in HR that she will understand IS situation more than anyone else. She's a problem solver so I believe that she will not indulge in a pity party for too long. I want for both of them to battle their infertility together as a couple. 

2 hours ago, sal2 said:

I was in the start worried about this, but he have never shared this with anyone expect his doctor.

But what if JY's clinic is in the same building as IS's urologist clinic? Then JY happens to see IS visiting his urologist, he got curious and made some investigation. I mean anything can happen right? Haha. 

I think he's condition is treatable but perhaps chance of success is low. There's still a possibility for him since he can go on hormone treatment. Even in HR's case , with a donor ( be it artificial insemination or natural), her chances are lower because of her condition. IVF is not easy either. Maybe with both HR and IS being in love and relaxed  , miracles may happen . Or perhaps if the drama wants to take a more realistic route , HR and IS could explore other options like adoption.  Most crucial is that IS and HR share their struggles together.

They were so sweet together.  Who knew the cool Han Yi Sang could spout out such cheesy and corny lines :lol:. But I can confirm @Ameera Alithat Yi Sang would be a good husband...he knows the two magic words that every wife wishes to hear: 

Spoiler

p2glkTB.png

I am most excited for mum to meet IS and find out that he is dating HR...she'd be over the moon

This IG handle translated an article about the discovery of GJ as the new rom-com lead

Spoiler

Written preview

See you guys later

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

at least the girls felt consoled that the "revelation" HR gave them the last time would not happen to them, you know... near 40 and still, being single and alone :lol:

they are safe from the that fate :D

but how funny that she ask them to keep it secret and out going with him  :joy:

15918819061591881888.gif

Recaps

HR in such a good mood as she eats brekkie at home. JY not so.

HR gets a bunch of flowers at work _ think from Yi Sang congratulating her 

At night she and her girls celebrate over food and drinks of her new promotion.

Morning - HR had overslept on office desk , had a dateline to meet....got up and went to the convenience store...sweet scene of Yi Sang coming to meet her ...aww she was like you're seeing in my sweats ...but ahahah YS was so sweet ...like a can of diabetes as he says it does not matter , she's his GF.

repeat of mum  and JY scene where JY was saying he'd look after HR like now.

Some quick flashback sweet scenes about YS and HR making out and "dating" in the office and lift etc...ahahahah no time to go on a proper date as HR is rushing to meet the deadline. YS brings HR back to the office entrance , he did not want to let her go...but she had to .Think he'd mention  they'd go for a  good proper date soon...they hugged before he left

Everyone working hard and overtime at The Baby office. Mr Clueless ED hanging around HR every chance he got. He even wants to take her mug and make her coffee, she was like what is wrong with this guy.

SC on the phone ...then YS asked SC if HR etc are that busy. IS was like even no time to go on date. SC tells him all the process of their work...YS misses HR...

HR still at her desk , eating some ginseng extract ( PPL) ...the whole gang work till late. Finally , everyone leaves....ahahah then she calls YS that she can go home...he takes her home...aww...he did not want to let her go as she said goodbye....neither does she - gives some excuse about needing him to change some bulb for her ...lol! 

But stalker JY waiting outside and asked who needs a bulb change...aigoo....spoil the moment....

JY was like don't need YS ...come, I'll change it ...but YS  stepped up and says no need . He told HR go and sleep , I'll do it tomorrow. Stopped JY from following her :lol:....

JY went back in ...he took a bowl from mum's kitchen and made his way up to HR's place ...HR super tired ...JY turned on the TV and wanted to chat with her ....but she fell asleep mumbling some stuff...this the scene where JY wondered what could have been for him and HR if he had not met his ex wife... 

JY goes back downstairs and checks on Do A and feels a bit regretful as he thinks of HR

YS goes for jog.....ahahahah too cute...he sees mum teaching aerobics in the park and joins them....( gonna be son in law of the year at this rate) . Mum so happy to see him and had a chat with him after the session.  He and mum really get along well, can even joke with each other...busybody mum even ask how he and his GF are..

JY at the clinic, talking to his nurses....ex wife came back and she asked that they go for lunch...at lunch she mentioned that she's Do A's mum no matter what. He mention about who he really loves..etc

HR leaving her house - think to go out with YS...ahaha mum was like where are you going...does mum sense her change in emotions...mum was like bring the person back :D ...

Ahhh love this - sweet date ..they go to this beautiful park with flowers and lights...sure get diabetes after you watch this.  HR was busy taking photos for others and YS realised she was not next to him...they looked around for each other...he calls her ...where are you GF? ...she was like being a tease and ask him to find her  :w00t:....it was a huge park and had lots of exhibits and yes he found her ...I think sugar level for this episode might exceed last night's ...so nice to see them sit down and chat talking about love and fate.

They walk around more and deciding on what to eat...more sweet lines ...finally they sit down . She asked him if he was ok as she fixed his collar...he said something that made her worry for a moment , but it was to tease her...and the moment we have been waiting for. He tells her he actually likes children and then he was going to tell her about her problem...but it kept getting interrupted by a lot noises and distractions that it was hard for him to tell her his issue....

Aigooo poor YS is talking to all his stone carvings...wishing he had more courage and wonders what to do.

HR back home and she sees JY drinking at the dining table ...she asked him what's wrong...he asked some hypothetical question about how things would have been different for them if not for his ex or something. HR reminded how low he went in the past.. HR had flashback of she met his ex wife and him, the ex wife was quite the judgmental , look down at other people that sort.  But JY did not exactly stand up for HR...(if I am not mistaken)

HR back at office and discuss some work stuff with colleague. ED asked her to make time for him this Sat...she wanted to stop him in his track as he just quickly went off 

Hyo Joo and ED having lunch asking his progress about his confession...she even asked if he knew the ring size...ahaah she thinks it is for her .....

HJ thinking ED is confessing to her , gets her hair done. ED goes get the rings...

HJ goes to the restaurant that ED is supposed to go there...

He calls HR and said he is nearby...she was like - I am here ..then to his shock he sees HR and IS in the restaurant :sweatingbullets: He walks in and see them holding hands....He asked are you guys playing a game too? Finally IS says we're dating...HR says sorry we have to keep it a secret..ED walks out without saying a word ....he looked at the box with the ring as he walked away.

The love birds continue their lunch date, it was at the restaurant where the trio had lunch with  her once. IS did ask her if JY will continue to live there and HR explained about how her mum offered to help JY out

ED walks and walks aimlessly, HJ waits for so long and can't contact him. She finally leaves feeling angry. ED still staring at the ring box as he stood by the road listlessly

love birds having dinner...JY calls and ask her where, she was like some drinking place...drunk happy IS makes an appearance as he drank quite a bit..ahahaha ...he said some stuff that HR could not really quite understand ..he was like nevermind....omg JY comes in ...all sweaty as he had run over..he sits in the next table....ahahahah YS  invited her over for "ramen" ..she was smiling from ear to ear ...but JY interrupted ...( i am getting annoyed , lol!)

Back home, HR cooks ramen for herself. JY intrudes...he even tells mum about HR being so free with a guy who asked her up to his place...mum was like what is wrong with that....JY cannot control his jealous feelings.

Mum next morning realises what is going on with JY

HR thinks of something that drunk YS said the night before where he was trying to allude to his conditions.

Omo HR is bought some nice clothes ( was it lingerie ) and goes home dresses up ...ahahaha she goes to IS's house...

(my stream is lagging )

Sorry it is no lingerie but it was some thing she bought for him to use in his toilet ...ahaahah too cute these two...it was awkward as he gave her a bottle of water...they finally sit down and hold hands to have a talk....it was going to be a super romantic business as they were gonna kiss and make out...but the  thing that she brought for him started to make noise...omg each time they started to make out...some thing will interrupt...aigooo....they finally gave up and he walked her home...then he said do you still need a light bulb change...she says yes...and they were going up ...and damn JY came down with a changed light...urghhhh....IS had to say good night...and he ran off....

HR goes to her gynae...think her condition worsens...so HR says she has a BF now...is doc asking her to get working on it quickly....

IS sits at the office bench..thinks of the love lock he had hung during one of their dates with a sweet wish. Then he calls HR who was at her office. He wanted to meet as he had to tell her something.....HR then discusses some work stuff with her colleague...she went out to get something.

JY back home and mum finally asked him if he liked her ...he says yes...but what should he do now.

YS in the studio going through some brief with one of The Baby staff.......HR goes to the studio. They needed some models to pose for something. HR then asked him if he likes kids, he nods..she says it is not that I am asking for marriage ...then she talks about her needing to get pregnant soon...etc . He mentions that he loves her but I think he tells her he has finds it difficult to have  children...she looked so sad....it panned to his hormone pills he is taking....I need subs for context : don't know if he is telling her he doesn't want kids or he can't

Preview 

...think they broke up... it was very sad...

Archived