[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

This article about Ha Hee Ra is so kiyowo. :D

Ha Hee-ra, script practice in goddess mode, "I used to memorize it quickly.

0001190167-001-20200819141820185.jpg

Ha Hee-ra expressed her difficulty memorizing the script.

"Ha Hee-ra said on her Instagram account on the 19th, "Mumbling. Memorizing lines in spare moments at home.

I used to watch it like 10 times. I just memorized it. Mr. Toe didn't make a mistake, but now he's watching 30 times.

You have to accept the years. I'll try and try!!The video was posted with a message, ! "The video shows Ha Hee-ra practicing the script.

Ha Hee-ra's beauty, which stands out in her makeup-free face and stretched T-shirt, is impressive.

Meanwhile, Ha Hee-ra will appear on tvN's "Youth Record," which will premiere on Sept. 7.

She plays the role of Han Ae-sook, the mother of Park Bo-gum (played by Sa Hye-jun).

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001190167

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Good relationship really matters.

This BROMANCE will sail. 

Thumbs-up to BOGUMMY for being  the Mr. Congeniality. 

:approves:

Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk of "Youth Records" will launch a women's heart attack with a thrilling bromance

p1065588105479058-757-thum.jpg

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Youth Record" (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, scripted by Ha Myung-hee, produced by Pan Entertainment, and Studio Dragon), which will premiere on September 7, unveiled the passionate moments of Sa Hye-jun (Park Bo-gum) and Won Hae-hyo (Byun Woo-seok) running toward their dream of becoming an actor on the 19th.

The warm "true-chemistry" vibes of the two young people, who are best friends and well-intentioned rivals of the same dream, cause excitement and curiosity.

"Youth Records" depicts the growth records of young people who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair on the wall of reality. 

Director Ahn Kil-ho, who showed the power of meticulous yet delicate production through "Secret Forest," "Memories of the Alhambra" and "WATCHER," and writer Ha Myung-hee, who melts realistic eyes into warm and emotional stories such as "Doctors" and "Temperature of Love," make drama fans excited.

p1065588105479058-859-thum.jpg

Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk will break down and work together with model Sa Hye-joon, who is running toward his dream of becoming an actor, into Won Hae-hyo. In order to achieve a dream that one can truly want and enjoy, he is expected to portray the face of a young man who is growing up and agonizing. 

Two friends who grew up in Handongne but have very different family circumstances and personalities. Competition is also essential as they grow their dream of becoming an actor while working as a model.

Attention is drawn to how their friendship story will be portrayed, which is hotly contested as a rival but sincerely cares for and supports each other.

Meanwhile, the scene of Sa Hye-joon and Won Hae-hyo posing under the colorful lights in the released photo is drawing attention.

As much as the years of friendship, the unique bromance of the two people, who can only be seen through their eyes, stimulate excitement. 

In the following photos, the two friends were also seen taking time to recharge from the "work mode."

p1065588105479058-358-thum.jpg

The two people, who focus on something with an exciting face, are no different from ordinary youth.

Whether it's good or bad, we spend time together, cheer for our future, and support them, Hye-jun and Won-hyo. I'm looking forward to the "brochemistry" of those who shine more together.

Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk, who are best friends in real life with perfect teamwork.

To Park Bo-gum, who always takes care of the scene, Byun Woo-suk said, "First of all, thank you for coming to me comfortably.

When I see Park Bo-gum, I feel that his good and upright looks are reflected in his eyes.

I'm learning a lot from the set. "It's so comfortable and nice, like a friend I've known since I was young.

I think those images will be natural and fun in the drama," he said, adding to expectations for the broccemies. 

The production team of "Youth Records" said, "Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk will give excitement with different charms," adding, "The growth period of Sa Hye-joon and Won Hae-hyo, who are developing the same dream, is another point to watch." You can look forward to their bromance chemistry.

Meanwhile, "Youth Records" was produced by the famous  production company "Pan Entertainment." It will premiere at 9 p.m. on September 7th. 

http://m.hobbyen.co.kr/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065588105479058

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

Late Post

Coffee Truck Support for Byeon Woo Seok. 

IMG-20200819-204100.jpg

cr: BWS Instagram 

:fullofhearts:

Instagram story of BYW. A souvenir from yesterday's (Aug19) food support of Arigato BG Japanese Fan Club. 

IMG-20200820-064656.jpg

cr: BWS Instagram

:handsup:

At #7 for Most Search Topic in NAVER. 

IMG-20200820-070822.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200820-071205.jpg

cr: NAVER

• Like 5

New Teaser for Ep 1 of Record of Youth

Translation as follows :-

Hye Joon : I believe there is goodness in the world.

Hye Joon : I will protect what I want to protect.

Jung Ha : Today, I am also using my fangirling heart for you (referring to Hye Joon) while persevering on...

Jung Ha looks at Hye Joon's pic on her cell phone and says : You're also persisting on, right?

Hye Joon's dad hands over the enlistment letter to him as he says : Didn't you say that you have been issued the enlistment notification letter already?

Hye Joon looking at the reflection of himself in the mirror. 

He remarks : I think you and Hae Hyo are alike...

Hye Joon says to himself : I don't have much time left...

Hye Joon : Although there are people who wish that I'm finished/screwed...

He continues saying : But there are also others who are sincerely supporting me...

Hye Joon's mom tells him : My son is the best!!!

Hye Joon : I told you that I love you Grandpa!

Jung Ha to Hye Joon : You've done really well!

Jung Ha I want to remember this moment now...(implying the sweet moments she is sharing with Hye Joon)

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

A tap to your shoulder :) @Nur NuriNuri

I didn't give permission to Butuk Piknik, @Sakurafairy. When she asked if she could use @MinLyn subs, I just said to please credit @MinLyn for it. Just for the record. :)

@Nur Nuri: Park So Dam is just as important as Park Bo Gum. As a Park Bo Gum fan, I was and am so glad that they're working on a project together. 

@MinLyn: This is for you.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1