[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

YIPEEEEE!  The filming is done. Praise God after almost 6 months and in the middle of so many not good things in the environment, all cast and crew are safe and still healthy. 

Bogum sure did well synchronizing with the filming of Wonderland and Record of Youth. So proud noona of him. :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone for always updating. Hugs and kisses. :wub:

:kisslevel:

• Love 4

Papago Trans: I'm just thankful to the director and all the other actors who appeared in the movie, because I could talk about what I wanted to say, and finish my youth record faster and safer than my schedule.ᅮ_ᅮ상태 Stay still and cheer up until the last episode. -

박보검

This maybe from PBG Daum Cafe.:letsgo:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahhhh,  I love that idea,  for all of them with coordinated outfits. 

:Please:

Couldn't be more excited for this Park-Park Couple. This HD gif gives justice to their chemistry. 

savetweetvid-Eg-Gvmc-FUc-AAROYo.gif

Congratulatory flowers prepared by the staff to the cast. 

Posted by: Park SungYeon IG (one of the supporting cast) 

IMG-20200823-155734.jpg

For the cast:

IMG-20200823-155437.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200823-155439.jpg

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

My pretty Sodam with the staff. 

IMG-20200823-212902.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200823-212914.jpg

cr: dy_____96

Spoiler

IMG-20200823-214601.jpg

IMG-20200823-214559.jpg

cr:ArtistCompany

Congratulations to all the people who have worked hard to finish this drama. They all gave their best shots. The director, scriptwriter, the main and supporting casts did their best to come up with this youth themed drama. My respect to them, especially bec of the corona thing. 

There were so many criticisms in the past but those were only history and lessons. The present and the future are what matters most. Let's hope for the best for its airing. Aug 28 and Sept 7 come fastly. 

I know it's not easy for fans of Bogum bec of his situation but we all know that time these days is really flying fast. Two years will fly fastly and one day you'll be surprised it's Bogum's date of release from the Navy already. Cheer up Bogummy fans. 

@JilliaI am also excited in the coming presscon. Let's see what outfits they will wear. 

• Love 2

45 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@gumtaek

So there won't be a press conference at all? They cancelled it altogether?

Yeah @Jillia, just saw the article. CJ ENM has made the statement that the online press conference for ROY will be cancelled due to the rapid surge in the number of Covid-19 infections. I'm feeling really disappointed too but it's also true that the company would need to prioritise the safety  of its cast and crew members. :frown:

"We have decided to cancel the online press conference of tvN's 'Record of Youth' on the 27th," CJ ENM said on Tuesday. 

"With Corona-19's rapid spread, the production team has prioritised the safety of its cast and crew, adhering to quarantine guidelines and prioritising infection prevention," the media company official added.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Omg!  Just now I visited. Busy with pending works. Ohhh,  but for the safety of everyone, it's okay. 

Yup,  we'll accpet in in a Bogum-like way @gumtaek but still am crying. 

:bawling:

Hi there, @Sakurafairy! Like @Jillia has mentioned earlier, we are nonetheless really glad that the drama will still be screened on 7th September and that they have successfully finished filming the drama. :fullofhearts:

Cos in view of this pandemic, things can be really fluid and all the precautionary measures would have to be put in place to ensure and safeguard the interests of the cast and the crew. It's pretty much the same over here too. :approves:

We will continue to show our utmost support for the show, its production crew and the leading cast! :hwaiting:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@Sakurafairy @MinLyn @gumtaek

Not sure if this would help but maybe sending encouraging words to PBG's twitter and Park So Dam's social media account would show that we're looking forward to their drama no matter what. :D Not sure if Byun Woo Seok got a social media account. 

Just saw your posts now, @Jillia. Glad that @MinLyn was able to respond to your query. There are a lot of tweets tagging Park Bo Gum telling him the cast's safety is more important than the Press Con. I am not on IG often so I am not able to check the Record of Youth and Park So Dam's IG.

The cancellation is still trending at No. 3 in Naver...still generating a lot of buzz...

@Sakurafairy: I console myself with the fact that they successfully and safely finished the filming before the Aug. 24-31 filming ban and that we can watch it starting Sept.7. Looking forward to a live recap of the drama here in the thread every Mon-Tues! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3