[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Some gifs for the next episode. It seems like THE SIGN is getting more obvious. I think in the previous episode, this sign was shot at different angles. In this scene, it’s a frontal view with both of them under it. Will we get a confession soon? :wub:
0-B0-BB132-1-B0-E-47-B2-9-D76-5383-D85-D

How can someone still look so good even with a bandaid on his face? :D
4032-F04-E-A5-ED-4389-A574-CC1-AC5550894
Gif credit to owner

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

On 9/19/2020 at 12:36 PM, gumtaek said:

If I am not mistaken these data pertain to the Content Power Index which "Record of Youth" and Park Bo Gum topped? @MinLyn, kindly verify if my info is correct. If it's all right, can you please shed light on the breakdown of categories that contributed to this ranking? Thanks in advance!

.https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=0o0o93&logNo=222090895793&navType=tl

Hi @gumtaek! Sorry just saw your post. Think the data is based on RACOI Korea Communications Commission (KCC) Broadcasting Value Information Analysis System.

It is reported that RACOI, for Week Two of September, i.e. 13/9 to 20/9, sees Park Bo-Gum ranking 1st place and Record of Youth also ranking 1st place in terms of the widespread internet reactions based on the international internet searches. Hope this helps to make it a little clearer. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Park Bo Gum And Shin Dong Mi Sit Down For A Serious Talk In “Record Of Youth”

Park Bo Gum And Shin Dong Mi Sit Down For A Serious Talk In “Record Of Youth”

Soompi Article

Sep 20, 2020

by L. Kim

tvN’s “Record of Youth” has revealed new stills of Park Bo Gum and Shin Dong Mi.

The drama is about young people who struggle for their dreams and their love amidst the harsh realities of the modeling industry. Park Bo Gum stars as Sa Hye Joon, an aspiring actor and model, Park So Dam stars as Ahn Jung Ha, an aspiring makeup artist, and Byun Woo Seok stars as Won Hae Hyo, a model who wants to make a name for himself without relying on his family. Shin Dong Mi plays Sa Hye Joon’s manager Lee Min Jae.

Spoiler

Previously, Sa Hye Joon, who decided to pursue his dream of becoming an actor, met the turning point of his life by deciding to take a small role in a movie. Despite the fact that he only appeared in five scenes, he still did his best. However, he struggled with the brick of reality, and the next episode will show his attempt to break it down.

In the newly released photos, Sa Hye Joon calmly faces his manager Lee Min Jae with serious eyes. Her hair is a messy nest, and she does everything she can to avoid eye contact with him. Attention is focused on whether Sa Hye Joon will be able to count on Lee Min Jae to help him reach his ultimate goal.

shin-dong-mi.jpg

park-bo-gum2.jpg

The production team commented, “Unexpected things are waiting for Sa Hye Joon and Shin Dong Mi, who have started a new challenge. Please wait to see the exciting and touching way the two of them will overcome this.”

The fifth episode of “Record of Youth” will air on September 21 at 9 p.m. KST.

• Like 6

EiNOTxnUcAE5E2d?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @gumtaek! Sorry just saw your post. Think the data is based on RACOI Korea Communications Commission (KCC) Broadcasting Value Information Analysis System.

It is reported that RACOI, for Week Two of September, i.e. 13/9 to 20/9, sees Park Bo-Gum ranking 1st place and Record of Youth also ranking 1st place in terms of the widespread internet reactions based on the international internet searches. Hope this helps to make it a little clearer. :blush:

Thanks so much for taking time to answer my query, @MinLyn! Much appreciated!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Park Bo Gum / Record of Youth No.10 in Soaring Search Terms

Screenshot-20200920-214633.jpg

That fanart is so CUTE. :wub:, @gumtaekgumt

@touchthesky99 also excited with that scene. Wondering myself which episode will it be?  Thinking of their relationship getting to the next level and holding hands I'm so 

tenor.gif

and HyeJoon in white shirt is so 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20200920-220520.jpg

tenor-1.gif

:hahah!:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

The story of families, the development of the whole generation, the characters' 'tit for tat', and the chemistry of Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam, the key characters of the drama, are also some of the factors for "Record of Youth's" popularity. For the time being, the drama's upward trend is not expected to slow down.

• Like 4