[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read from a comment from someone who read the book that in the book, FR got a second chance in life. So it is prev lives. But the dramw change to premonition. If it is becoming true then everything

I am very confused with Fu Rong's Dreams....are they prophesies or are they past lives? some review says it is past lives and some say prophesies and their interaaction in her dreams are emotionless.

Just finished the entire drama. Can confirm: writing SUCKS. I feel so bad for the cast lol. Lemme give some of my thoughts lol :    

On 9/23/2019 at 9:56 AM, yueyyo said:

I think it is favours not flavour in a sense that the novel (yes it's a novel:)) is about how the main character named Fu Rong being able to relive her life from a pivotal point after she died.  She retained her memory from the previous time that she lived her life so getting a second chance to live that life, she tried to make choices and guide others in their choices to shape events so that herself and her loved ones will have more favorable outcomes of events, like no deaths in childbirths, her choice of husband won't come with in-laws from hell or leave her widowed, etc.  I am sure they will make many changes from the novel so I don't know if it's such a good idea to read it before we see the drama.  It might ruin the viewing experience.  I personally read it already because it was available in Vietnamese, my native language, and I didn't have the discipline to wait:lol:. Unfortunately,  I couldn't find an English translation and the google translator was terrible when I tried to copy and paste to translate it from Vietnamese to English to see if that would be of any use to anyone interested in the English translation.   

I am excited to see ZZH and JJY paired up for this.  It almost feel like their LoYX characters have reincarnated into these characters.  Instead of her having her scar cured she ended up having her face slightly marred after an incident.  ZZH character is a prince once again and he also has a peculiar affliction, although not nearly as grave and life threatening as the zombie poison.  Maybe he won't have that problem in the drama adapted version.  Anyway, can't wait to see their chemistry again and hope this time will be a HE.

Is there any link to the novel in any language? Maybe Google translator gets better over time. I wish somebody starts translating the novel as well, considering there will be a drama based on it.

• 3 weeks later...

@tuscany, the link for the novel in Vietnamese is 

https://truyenfull.net/con-duong-sung-hau-sung-hau-chi-lo/

https://truyenfull.net/con-duong-sung-hau-sung-hau-chi-lo/chuong-1/

the first is the page with the Synopsis and list of chapters and hyperlinks to those chapters and the second link is the first chapter in case it's hard to understand and follow the first link's page in Vietnamese:D.  I am not sure google translate will be very accurate but you can try and see how it goes. Good luck.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

someone posted at trailer on YT

Just realised Xu Jia Qi, Consort Qing (the foreign princess who marries the Emperor) from LOYX is also acting in this drama, so JJY and her will be familiar faces, besides ZZH.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

As well as the brother of LFY will be there too.

On 6/21/2020 at 9:51 PM, rosierosie said:

I like the costume and designs of the clothing. Love them in LOYX^^. Hope they have a happy ending here.

Yes they are simple yet stunning. Maybe because of the production cost too this style is chosen.

• Like 2

Update about Blooms at Ruyi Pavillion in this video around the timing of 2:26.

The commentator of the video says this drama is produced by the same team of LoYX! So he says, do expect similar styles..

So, apparently with the launch of this MV, do expect a premier date for the drama soon! Can't wait to see them again...

• Like 3
On 10/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, tuscany said:

As well as the brother of LFY will be there too.

Yes they are simple yet stunning. Maybe because of the production cost too this style is chosen.

It looks like a ton of familiar faces are back! LFY's mother (Consort Yi), Yunxi's dad and his second wife, Gu Beyi, Mu Qingwu, and some other minor characters as well.

• Like 2

Watching episode 1 and I can see potential for sad ending. But they can’t do that to us, right??!!! I’m only watching because I want a happy ending for the main leads. Yun Xi’s ending was too ambiguous for it to count as a happy ending for me.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Watching episode 1 and I can see potential for sad ending. But they can’t do that to us, right??!!! I’m only watching because I want a happy ending for the main leads. Yun Xi’s ending was too ambiguous for it to count as a happy ending for me.

Oh no!!! I seriously hope not. :( I may have to sit this one out and wait for it to finish airing then, my poor little heart can't take it again.

• Like 4

I saw 2 episodes, and I am liking the comedy acting between the OTP. So many handsome dudes :)! Is there going to be a love triangle? I'm curious about the dashing Poet Ju Shui's background?? Seems like he likes the FL because of the childhood flashbacks. Wu Ba Qi is a cutie too!! I've seen the older sister from a drama, but I can't remember?

So far, I like the pacing of the drama. 40 episodes though!!

I like the makeup here, not too much---just enough to bring out the color in the face. JJY is pretty and so cute!

How come I don't see Ju Shui actor listed on mdl??? 

I watched the ending credit, and I feel like my heart is gonna break for Ju Shui :(. He's already so sweet to the FL. I'm gonna be sad for him :(. Looks like there's gonna be some angst with the OTP, I wonder why they're getting a 

Spoiler

divorce

after marriage? Is this a fictional setting? The clothing are cute and simple :). I like to see Wu Bai Qi and Xuan Rong's side couple; they look cute together. Looks like someone's gonna die, because Fu Rong is wearing the death funeral gown at the ending of the credit :(. 

• Like 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏