Lynne

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wang Yi Bo sure has unique features that are distinctive from other celebrities!

The upcoming drama Being a Hero with his role as a cop will be much anticipated. ^_^

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes.....it will be great to see him in a different role than just idol drama role.....do u like Wangkai?

if yes try out 'Hunting' quite a good drama i say.....a lot of veteran

At first, I was wondering what Wangkai is upon seeing your response. Was it a drama genre that is new in China? It turned out to be an actor after searching on Google. LOL.

I do not watch many dramas these days, but I will sit through Being a Hero for Wang Yi Bo. I will look up Hunting now that you have recommended it.

this is the unaired version of 200531 day day up and was aired as part of 天天兄弟营业中 instead!! due to copyright issues, only 8 minutes of the video is available here, and the rest of it were to be trimmed. the full version is available on dailymotion:

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, angelangie said:

YiBo Stills in Street Dance of China

Wang Yi Bo looks super sleek and confident in this hairdo and outfit for his appearance in Street Dance of China 3. Some information reveals that he and the other leaders will form separate teams composing of professional dancers to battle against each other through dancing.

I am excited~ :gangnamstyle:

Here are some more pictures of WYB in Street Dance of China 3.

f24bc9a8b9a2da702084468c8135ef8b18920590

a036e3e2d229a4f1982a394dc65fd35252f07350

f10c3f99f242b7241efaf7baec66d9645a5db6ac

Spoiler

0131aa0ecc6a10c50d654967c05e368bb72cc3e9

92e6279c80aa32445a00e43898672400a89447a1

4351a02037a19843a0499f5ec0f4a999af7204e9

371eb4784a445c7c11487d925e4a6754a8de40cb

8524973a5ef2faeec22ca1131a9369e4887099b9

cd5bdc42dd0bb8e5181128c855111f6d362f5274

Credits: WYB's Super Topic (Weibo)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So glad I found this forum because I can’t get a login for Weibo, and the downward spiral in YouTube was getting old. Three questions I have as a newbie fan:

1. Do you guys know if there is an English version of Oasis?
2. Was the goodbye concert for the Untamed over two days? I can’t find a good video of the full concert.

3. Dying to find out what his round gold ring on his pointer finger is from. All I’ve been able to find online are pics of the Chanel bands he wore for awhile. Any clue where this thicker ring is from?

• 5 weeks later...

Street dance of china season 3 Captain Wang YiBo dance collection up to ep 8

https:

Street dance of china season 3 Ep 5 Captains group dance.

Wang YiBo's moves is very clean and neat even fast.He is a professional dancer.

Surprised mouth, shocked face, sweet smile, Captain Wang Yibo’s little expression is super amazing.Trailer for Ep 9 Yibo cut

Spoiler

Surprised mouth, shocked face, sweet smile, Captain Wang Yibo’s little expression is super amazing.Trailer for Ep 9 Yibo cut

Zhan Meng weibo post 11092020  : Yibo is usually very polite, but he is very dignified on stage. He is the captain who has super strong business ability and is super strict with himself and his team members. I was going to take a group photo alone, but I wasn't .I was too embarassed ! Well, I admit to chasing! star! Lost! defeat! But I saw up close that his skin is super good, there are no pores, and he has the "white skin" that girls envy! Few boys have such good skin condition! And in this issue of the battle link, there is a behavior that is super burst, the man is bursting, I don't know if the program group will be cut! Okay, I'm talking more and more, so let's stop here! Everyone must pay attention to this issue of "This Is Street Dance"!
pS: Although I didn’t take a photo with Yibo alone, I still had a group photo of my sisters and the captain, which was also complete ✌️

Archived